48 Hours Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wiped the lube off her hands and called, "Arms out." The chemise gently drifted down over his chest, the straps resting gently on his shoulders and the material providing a soft silky caress against his skin. He stood up and let the material dance around his body, light as a feather, brushing, tingling, and heightening his sensitivity as he moved to the final tune, the strangely exotic feeling in his ass and the gentle flicking of the tail against his thighs. He was really enjoying it when he heard the music start to fade.

"Here, don't be sad, one last dance for me", said Lynn, but this time dancing on your hands and knees.

Chris slunk down, his wrists on the floor, his cock hanging down, while Lynn selected a track on her phone. The music began: Genuine's "Pony".

It was not easy dancing on your knees, in fact about the only thing Chris could do was waggle his ass as he moved back and forth and turned around. He positioned himself in front of Lynn, looking up dolefully like a puppy, and she moved her hands to her thighs and began to slide down her jogging pants, letting the dildo and strap on pop out into position as she did so.

Resting on his knuckles, he was at the perfect height to play with it as he continued to shake his tail. He was amazed at how much fun it was licking, kissing and sucking a piece of silicone rubber. Lynn began to move back and forth in time with the music, just slow gentle movements, and it was a delicious feeling having to accommodate the motion.

The final track faded and as it did, Lynn reached down and grabbed the leash, using it to pull Chris up, and then, slightly strutting, led him to the bedroom. Once there she asked him to lie on the bed on his stomach facing away from her with his knees slightly bent. She got behind him, he felt the dildo against his ass, sliding down the crack. Lyn pulled on his tail to ease out the plug. Chris sighed as the widest part left his body, and sighed again as he felt the well lubricated head of the dildo poking at his entrance.

"Relax sweetie, just relax, I will be nice and slow", Lynn comforted, as she pushed the head harder against the opening until, eventually, it slipped in.

"Is that OK", she asked, and Chris nodded with a "Mmmmm".

Lynn was very gentle. She eased in, little by little, until the entire length was buried. It had hurt slightly as it stretched him, but that had just added to the excitement of his virginity being taken.

"Still OK", she asked. He was. Now she was in, the pain had gone and all that remained was the intense pleasure or an erogenous zone he had scarcely explored.

She began to move in and out, and as she did Chris found that if he positioned his ass differently he was getting an amazing sensation behind his cock, it was very addictive and soon they were moving in a rhythm and he was loving it. Lynn was careful to keep everything well lubricated and after about ten minutes of an especially good long series of strokes, Chris felt a surge of feeling in his loins, he wasn't really sure what it was, but it felt unbelievably good and he felt completely satisfied. As she continued to thrust into him, Lynn pulled gently on his lead, forcing his head up and he let out a long groan as an indescribable wave of pleasure caused him to convulse.

Lynn eased off, gently removing the dildo so Chris could turn to face her and they could kiss.

"So darling, I take it that was good for you!"

"Oh yes. It was a bit strange at first, but then it was very nice, very very nice. Nothing like I expected, and the end was amazing, it was like a whole body orgasm", he said quietly, smiling serenely.

They kissed and cuddled, the dildo rubbing against Chris's crack making him want more. He reached down and guided her into him. They both felt like they couldn't get close enough to each other, that they wanted to be one, that they were one, and were both so contented that it was as if nothing else in the world existed. Chris came again, and Lynn did too. It was such a special moment, and they were so at ease, that they eventually fell asleep in each other's arms even though it was only late afternoon.

12