All Comments on '48 Hours Ch. 06'

by Cristal_di_Canta

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I love the story so far very enjoyable looking forward to see what comes next for Chrissy and Lynn and Sara. Made me feel like I want to be Chrissy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Please don’t let it be a chastity cage that is so overdone on this site 5 stars

Raquels_PantiesRaquels_Pantiesalmost 3 years ago

Fabulous “ending”. But I can’t wait for it to continue, as well. I don’t want to write you next chapter for you, but, of course, Chrissy will have to be filled 💦 by Sara, to feel like a real girl. I’m eager to see how you present it. Lynn is the perfect wife. 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟. 🥰

Cristal_di_CantaCristal_di_Cantaalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you for your comments and I am so pleased that the story works for you. It will not go down the route of chastity, as Chrissy wants to be a sexy and successful woman who has something extra to give the world, while for Lynn domination is just an occasional piece of sex play.

TanniaLingTanniaLingalmost 3 years ago

Great story throughout all the chapters. This final chapter did feel a bit rushed, especially with the sudden introduction of Sara.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You came up with an incredible tale that managed to touch on every emotion. The people who you had coming into their lives were really nice but Sara was not only lovely but so sad and emotionally fragile. The way that the three of them came together and interacted was exactly what each of them needed to be able to continue moving through life with the knowledge that they each had a new friend that was very special both publicly and privately and sometimes in life, that makes all the difference. I sincerely hope you do write more about their lives and maybe even some of their future adventures. I am positive that whatever you come up with in regards to them would be met with appreciation and happiness. Thanks again for putting all your thought and talent along with your time to make these chapters and your characters come to life on the story “pages” (for lack of better terminology) and here is to looking to the future (raising imaginary crystal champagne flute because if you are going to make an imaginary champagne toast then you might as well imagine the good stuff!) for more of your writings.

Be well and stay safe and rested.

J.D.

Cristal_di_CantaCristal_di_Cantaalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Oh Wow. Thank you so much J.D. for taking the time to say all that, it literally made my eyes well up and makes all the effort worth it! So kind! and way better than even the best champagne! Have a big virtual hug!

cliterissimacliterissimaover 2 years ago

Cristal di Canta (great name by the way), what I love about every chapter I've read so far is the sheer fun everyone has with sex. Sex is just adults playing really, isn't it? Sure, there can be a deep emotional side to it, and I think you also bring that out, especially in Chris and Lynn's relationship, which seems to get closer with every chapter, and as JD says, in Sara's character (I didn't have any feeling that she was a "sudden" introduction either - she turned up and then came into their day in a lovely way). But basically they're having fun. I love the way they're so up for it all the time, how Lynn is just brimming with ideas and brings Chis(sy) along with her, and how he trusts her. And alongside the rampant, urgent nature of the sex they're gentle and respectful, and the days end with loving cuddles. I think you write excellent dialogue, completely natural and believable. That's the hardest thing I think so hats off! Must read some more!

BrittneyjessicaBrittneyjessicaalmost 2 years ago

You’re an amazing writer . Wish that was me

Danielle_CD58Danielle_CD58over 1 year ago

Cristal, I really liked this story. I like what you did with the characters and how you filled them out.

bobcatii50bobcatii50about 1 year ago

Oh wow you have no idea how much that story turned me on, thank you so much cannot wait for more!!!

pope32767pope32767about 1 year ago

"There was no longer a need for a façade or pretence, there was no he or she, they were just happy and contented human beings, cuddled together, with sharing a beautiful feeling of contentment, love and trust."

This is *such* a beautiful sentence: it just says it all.

Kathryn65Kathryn652 months ago

Such a delicious ending to the weekend and as Pope below said about your sentiment such a beautiful sentence xxx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCristal_di_Canta@Cristal_di_Canta
I'm a London based part-time girl who enjoys erotic writing especially when there is a strong element of romance, seduction or intrigue.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

48 Hours Ch. 05 Previous Part
48 Hours Series Info