48 Hours Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the morning, Chris could barely open his eyes from the soreness caused by all the eye makeup and the tiredness from what had, without any doubt, been the most amazing two days of his life.

He looked at his beautiful wife, and their new beautiful androgynous friend, both still sleeping, while he without thinking too hard, pulled on a pair of panties before donning his suit.

This was a new beginning! He felt more confident in himself than he had ever done before. He was Chris, and Chris could be whoever he wanted to be! He felt stronger and more self-assured that he had done for a very long time.

It was difficult to grasp how so much could have happened in two days. How a mere 48 hours could have changed his life so dramatically. But it had!

He noticed the unopened package in the kitchen as he left for the office. "I wonder what the hell is in that?" He thought. and then reflected that it hardly mattered. In reality the package had actually brought Sara, and there was no doubt that she was the most amazing little package that one could ever have dreamt about coming into your life.

*** end-note ***

Thank you so much to everyone who has rated my story, and especially to those who have added comments. Although this is the end of the weekend, it is certainly not the end for Chrissy so hopefully I will get sometime to continue her adventures in the not too distant future.

12