48 Hours Ch. 08

Story Info
Chrissy tries out a job, and a challenge.
7.4k words
4.79
7.3k
4

Part 8 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 8: Secret Secretary

Chrissy was busy preparing dinner and since he was feeling as hot as the weather, had decided to wear just a lacy black basque with matching thong and stockings. The cheeky chef had merely added some red patent heels to match the pillar box red apron he had tied round his waist. Lynn bounded into the kitchen from the garage, dropping her handbag on the table and bending down to pull off her heels. She slid across the tiled floor in her stockinged feet, deliberately bumping into him, and grabbing him round the waist to give him a big hug.

"Woah! Lovely to see you, but I almost sliced off my finger." Chrissy screamed.

"Ha ha, well as long as that's all you almost sliced off." Lynn joked, grabbing his partially encased cock and giving it a playful squeeze so that it responded by popping out from its barely-there cover. "Like your outfit by the way. With all that naked ass showing, don't get burned, ha ha!"

"No chance of that!"

"Really!" said Lynn feigning surprise while deftly shimmying up her dog-tooth mini skirt and sliding her panties down just far enough that gravity could finish the job and leave them pooling on the floor. "Well you'd better be careful lover with that thing waving about amongst all these radiant hobs," she purred, twisting him round by the shoulders and pushing him back and down so his elbows were resting on the work surface. With innate precision she she stood astride him and fed her hungry pussy with his engorged cock, fucking him slowly and deliberately while holding on to the work surface herself.

Lynn was clearly desperate and came really quickly. She was also not worried about Chrissy and pulled off once she had relieved herself. When she had got her breath back, she slipped on her panties.

"Well I think you really got burned there gorgeous," she laughed. "Now look here, I've got a proposition for you that will really push your boundaries. How about you take Thursday and Friday off work next week?"

"Sure, I can do that. What's the plan?"

"My boss, Alan, has a problem. His PA Valerie needs to go to a wedding at the weekend, but wants to take Thursday and Friday off to get an outfit and travel up to Edinburgh, but Alan has to get the accounts filed and told her that she can't have the time off."

"That's a bit mean, but how does that affect me?"

"Well, I've told Alan that my friend Christine might be available on Thursday and Friday and could easily help get everything sorted out. He almost bit my hand off!"

"What? Are you seriously suggesting that I should be his PA for a couple of days just so this Valerie can have the time off? That's a pretty wild idea and I'm not convinced."

"I'm glad you agree its wild, but what I have in mind is really wild. Something that will convince you that you are really convincing. I want you to seduce him! I don't think it should be hard after the way he was gushing about you the minute I suggested you could help! Seems he's thought about you a lot since we bumped into him at the mall."

"OK. I've got some reservations, but part of me would love to give it a whirl, and that part seems to be winning me over especially as I feel the need for a couple of new outfits, especially if I'm to be the secretary seductress."

"Of course my lovely new workmate, let's go to shopping tomorrow, and we can also get some of your own Kryolan make-up while we are there as you're going to need your face to last all day. Oh, and there is one last thing, on no account is he to find out that you are not all woman, got it?"

"Err, OK, better get some Sloggi panties, a size too small then. I've read they do the job of tucking away the evidence really well and look hot too."

"Yes, sounds good, and some more glossy tights, they will also help keep it all under control. By the way I forgot to say, you'll be getting £700 for the two days too."

Chrissy and Lynn went to bed early, but their libidos were so elevated by all the planning talk for next week, that Lynn, feeling in the mood for a bit of teasing, kept Chrissy at the edge until his balls ached and after his pleading for release she finally allowed him to explode in her throat.

The rest of the weekend was so much fun, especially as Lynn insisted that it was going to be a Chrissy only weekend without any let-up. She even ensured that he never let his 'front of throat' girly voice drop. The shopping was a real treat and he absolutely loved the secretary look, blouses, miniskirts and tights were just the best! He even loved the tight tucking. It somehow felt quite liberating watching his penis disappear, and he loved the look of his bulge profile.

First thing Monday everything was fixed. Chris had got the days off and Alan was expecting Christine on Thursday. Lynn kept up the pressure on Chrissy to perfect his feminine demeanour and on Wednesday night he had to be absolutely femme all evening ready for the next day.

Lynn was ready to pounce on him for any transgression, however minor, but he made the grade with distinction. As the final piece of getting him fully in the role, she made him put on a nightdress over his bra and Sloggis to do the washing and tumble drying and then iron everything ready for the big day. Chrissy knew it was still going to be a bit like method acting, but it was becoming very natural being his alter ego and he was quietly confident, especially as he knew Lynn would be looking out for him.

Chrissy got up at 6:00am and began getting ready. After a hot shower, during which he made sure his legs were super smooth, he had a second very, very close shave. He applied some face lotion, primer, concealer and then the new skin matched Kryolan foundation. He was allowing an hour and a half to get ready, excluding dressing, and he pretty much needed all of it. Lynn helped him out while she was getting dressed, and by 8:30am Chrissy, or Christine, was ready to set off for her first job, having only had a modest breakfast as the nerves had killed her appetite.

Chrissy looked in the mirror. He was dressed to kill in a cream long sleeved blouse, black A-line mini skirt, black patent three inch heels and a smart black jacket. He had a long pearl necklace, some stud earrings and silver watch and bracelet. He was most definitely a she. And a she, she would be.

During the drive, Lynn gave her some final pointers.

"So relax today, just get on with things this morning and show him what an organisational and analytical genius you are. Keep your distance and be a bit stand-offish because you want to get on with the work. I'll come and get you at lunch time on the pretence that I want to catch-up on things. Alan will be fine with that! In the afternoon when an opportunity presents itself say you want to show him what you have done so far. Bring the files over to his desk, do it seductively somehow, then stand behind him, leaning over into his personal space so you can point to things and make sure he is enveloped in that black opium perfume your wearing. That should set things up for tomorrow. Remember we are at the cinema tonight! If you get concerned about anything, just give me a call."

"OK, sounds good, let's hope it all goes according to plan!"

All too soon Chrissy was getting out of the car and Lynn was guiding her to Alan's office after collecting a temporary pass first from reception. Chrissy liked the way the lanyard and pass hung between her bust!

Alan's office had two sections, his private office for meetings and a sort of reception room where Chrissy would be working. It was very nicely decorated with some Paul Klee prints and the office furniture was expensive and futuristic. There was even a Nespresso machine!

After settling Chrissy down and showing her where the wash rooms and fire exits were, he passed her over three large files and explained that they needed to reconcile the invoices to the accounts statement. He was very apologetic that all the effort could have been avoided with a bit more organisation, but Chrissy assured him that it was nothing unusual, he had customers to keep happy and new business to win, so it was hardly surprising that the admin tasks got left behind.

Everything played out well. Chrissy asked a couple of times if he wanted a coffee and brought it in to him with just the slightest flirtatious sway of the hips. She also made sure that when Alan came into reception she swung round in the swivel chair so Alan could get a good look at her legs, the 30 denier glossy tan tights naturally drawing the eye from the nude courts to the hem of her short black A-line mini skirt. Chrissy was amused by Alan's obvious embarrassment as he had to quickly avert his eyes from the very sexy spectacle Chrissy was presenting.

True to her word Lynn arrived at 12:30 and after giving Chrissy a very platonic hug had a brief private word with Alan before grabbing Chrissy by the arm and whisking her off to visit the local pub on the river. Politely turning down a few offers to buy them lunch from some of the more forward members of the sales team they finally reached the car and headed off.

Chrissy explained how far she had got with the reconciliation and Lynn was impressed. She was slightly less impressed that Chrissy had already begun flirting, but didn't think she had gone too far... yet, and reminded her of the importance to gain her credibility with Alan first and that Alan did not find out that she wasn't actually a woman! Once they had finished the quiche and San Pellegrino they headed back to the office.

The afternoon started off well, although there was an unusually large number of male visitors to see Alan, all of who furtively eyed Chrissy up and down, while the more brazen then came over and introduced themselves. One, Dave, even asked if Chrissy might be free after work and gave her his card. Another, who did not divulge his name, somehow managed to brush his hand against Chrissy's ass as he was shown the door. Alan got a bit irritated by all the constant interruptions and asked Chrissy to send people away, but seemed to have failed to grasp the actual reason that his office was so busy and so Chrissy put a note on the door instead explaining that they were not to be disturbed. He even locked the door to prevent those apparently unable to read from failing to get the message.

At three o'clock Chrissy asked Alan if he wanted a coffee, and also said that she would like to go through what she had done so far. Alan was more than happy and having made the coffee Chrissy brought it through and then went back out to get the files, 'accidentally' dropping a teaspoon on the way out so she could bend over to pick it up and hold the position just enough for Alan to get the most delightful view of his legs, all the way up to his scarlet panties.

Carrying the file folder a bit like a tray, Chrissy strode deliberately towards the desk and placed it in front of Alan before moving round behind him. She steadied herself with one hand on the back of his chair and used the other to turn the pages and explain what she had done. As she leant over Alan's shoulder she was sure she could make out a quickening of his breath.

Alan may have been a little excited, but he remained completely professional and complemented Chrissy on what seemed to be excellent progress. It was at this point, that Chrissy played her master stroke.

"Oh, I can see a mistake I've made, Alan, can I have your pen a minute."

Alan handed him his Mont Blanc and Chrissy carefully took it making sure that their fingers touched slightly longer than they needed to as it passed from Alan's grip to hers. She then leant over further so she could reach down and make the correction in the margin, her hair brushing against Alan's cheek and her perfume enveloping him. Having completed that, she moved back and admired the pen.

"What a lovely pen Alan, it's such a lovely weight, and so big, but still fits in your hand perfectly." She said, innocently, but suggestively.

"I know, it is very special, my Mum gave it to me when I got my first job."

"Oh how lovely, here you'd better take it." Chrissy said, holding Alan's hand with one hand and placing the pen on his palm with the other, applying a slight squeeze as she did so.

Alan looked back at her and their eyes locked momentarily before an almost instant embarrassment averted their mutual gaze.

"Well this is excellent progress!" Alan said, moving swiftly back to business and placing his pen carefully on the desk. "I have to say I'm very impressed. Do you think it can all be completed tomorrow?"

"Oh yes, I'm sure, and I'm so pleased you are pleased, I was a little bit nervous as I didn't want to disappoint you."

"Well, I can assure you there is no danger of that." Alan turned, and smiled with a caring but not especially revealing smile."

"Well thank you Alan, I'll let you get on, but it is nice to be reassured that I'm getting the job done as you require."

"No Chrissy, let me thank you." And with that he reached out and squeezed her hand.

Chrissy also smiled, but widened her eyes too, unconsciously fluttering her false lashes. She had sensed Alan's deep and rushed breathing when he had leant over her to return the pen and, satisfied with her work, she rounded it off with an exaggerated walk out of the office, her secret smile reflecting on the fact that the day had been successful in so many ways.

She got back to the reconciliation and, looking ahead, she worked out she should easily have it all done by lunch time tomorrow which was excellent as that would allow some time for her to complete the seduction. At quarter to six she sent a text to Lynn to say she was ready to leave and when she arrived, she popped into Alan's office to say she needed to get off to the Cinema. Alan got up while thanking Chrissy for all her hard work and was about to offer his hand when Chrissy moved closer and gave him a quick peck on each cheek, continental style.

"It's been a pleasure. It's an absolute delight to work for you Alan, you are possibly the loveliest boss I've ever had! Now don't work too late yourself and I'll see you in the morning."

Grabbing her handbag, Lynn escorted Chrissy back to the car and they went off for a pizza and then the Cinema. Arriving home just before ten, Lynn gave Chrissy a big hug.

"You are amazing. Even I'm beginning to think you're a girl! You must be absolutely exhausted though!"

"I definitely am ready for bed, and by that I mean sleep." Chrissy smiled, "But I do really want to wear stockings tomorrow, what do you think?"

"OK, I agree, but here let me show you what we will do."

Lynn took a pair of her 100 denier black tights and cut off the legs quite high up. She applied some glue thinly and turned the cut edges over three times to make a seam and bring them high into the crotch. She then fixed a large panty liner in the gusset. Her tights were medium size and the thick material with the panty liner pulled everything into place leaving a completely smooth front.

"Wow, that's pretty amazing, you should patent that!" Chrissy said, rubbing the front of his crotch.

"Not bad, I agree. It's my easy 123 DIY gaff." Said Lynn. "Now make sure you've got a few panty liners with you tomorrow, and here, take these too, you'll find them helpful." She smiled, handing him a few tampons to put in his handbag.

"OK, bit puzzled," Chrissy asked, furrowing his brow, "what am I'm meant to do with them?"

"Simples darling. The way you're going with Alan he will be all over you tomorrow and you need a good excuse to avoid him uncovering your hidden asset when he can't resist you any more. Now you are on your period so you can only take things so far!"

"Ha ha, you think of everything."

"I like to think so, anyway get a shower and clean-up, then you can wear the gaff tonight in bed as a test, see how well they hold up with a bit of teasing, the great thing about the liner is we can just change that tomorrow!"

Lynn tried quite a few tricks on Chrissy once he was in bed in his gaff and night dress, but even making him bring her to orgasm with his tongue as he lay back and she face fucked him could not bring about the liberation of his cock, and Chrissy actually found it rather enjoyable in a strange way, it was like there was no distraction to prevent him concentrating solely on giving her the pleasure that he wanted to so desperately, and that was enough satisfaction in itself.

Having slept very soundly Chrissy was again up at 7:00am to get ready. Once the lashes, make-up and nails were on she began dressing. Today she was wearing a cream pencil skirt with a bold poppy flower pattern growing from the hem that was just above the knee, but she knew it would ride up a good 6 inches when she sat down. Underneath she had selected the black six strap suspender belt and some beautiful lace topped sheer stockings, also in black. She had fuller black satin panties to cover the home made gaff and a matching bra. A burgundy silk blouse, silver necklace, hoop earrings and the same watch and bracelet as yesterday. Burgundy four inch patent heels and the black jacket completed the look.

Lynn left her to find her own way to the office and as she walked carefully from reception she was amused by some of the looks she got, but her confidence was sky-high and she smiled back seductively.

Alan greeted her and uncharacteristically for him complemented Chrissy on how she looked, then apologised for being unprofessional.

"Don't be silly, I don't get to work in an office that often so I did make a bit of an effort and it's lovely that you appreciated my efforts to look smart, as well as get the job done!"

Alan laughed nervously. This Christine was just too good at disarming all his defences!

The morning went well and soon it was lunch time and Chrissy had all but completed everything so was more than ready for what he hoped would be a very interesting afternoon.

Alan came out to ask Chrissy if he could treat her to lunch, and somewhat cheekily Chrissy replied that that would be lovely, but she just needed to finish off the last few items and maybe they could do a late lunch if that suited Alan. Alan was fine as he had blocked the afternoon out just in case Chrissy had needed some help, so it very much suited him too. They agreed on two o'clock.

At one thirty, Chrissy brought the file into Alan and announced it was all complete. Alan smiled and announced that they might as well leave a bit early.

"Alan, I just need to freshen up, but before I do, I need to check, is what I'm wearing OK, I won't be over or under dressed."

"Not at all, I've just booked a table at Casa Rosa. You are absolutely perfect, in fact fabulous, it will just be full of a load of stuffed shirts like me I'm afraid, I expect you will turn a few heads!"

"Don't be silly, now I'll be back in a tick."

"OK, I'll order the cab."

Chrissy went off to the washroom and tidied up her face, adjusted herself down below and made sure her stockings were straight, finally brushing out her wig until it had a nice sheen. A bit of hair spray to keep the fringe in place, and a dab or three of Black Opium finished things off.

Casa Rosa, was amazing. Alan was clearly preening himself as he escorted Chrissy to their table, as the other business men were all eyes for the absolutely stunning woman that he was about to lunch with. He didn't even ask Chrissy what she wanted to drink, a bottle of Prosecco on ice turned up almost as soon as they arrived along with some aperitif to snack on.

"Now don't worry about drinking, the job's done and we can relax... here's to my reconciliation heroine!" Alan said as they clinked glasses.

Chrissy was very conscious of eating delicately even though she was ravenous and ordered some trout for main so it was easy to pick at. They got on fabulously, talking about their respective travels and a little bit of current affairs, with Chrissy avoiding too much history as Lynn had failed to give him a complete new identity. Chrissy was also very careful to make sure that Alan was keeping well ahead of him on the drinking.