48 Hours Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time coffee arrived it was approaching four and Chrissy made another trip to the ladies room to reapply her lipstick and check her hair. A rather stunning woman, who was also reapplying her lipstick smiled at her. "Looks like you two are having fun, what's the celebration?"

"Oh nothing too exciting, we just finished the accounts, so we felt we had earned it."

"Ah, I see, well I hope you have something a bit more exciting planned now."

"Oh indeed I do."

"Does he know what to expect?"

"Sorry?"

"I mean about your extra little something? It's only seeing you in here that I worked it out. It's the way you're standing honey, its just too slouchy." She moved towards Chrissy, and before he could object squeezed his crotch through the front of his skirt.

"Mmm, well hidden, but a girl likes to be right," she smiled.

Chrissy was shocked into silence, She couldn't really work out what to say. Yes she had been 'assaulted', but then she was a guy in the ladies, and this woman was extremely sexy and did not appear threatening in any way.

"Look, from the colour of your rosy red cheeks I can see you're embarrassed. Don't be! You are gorgeous, so gorgeous that I want you to take this. If you want to sue me for sexual harassment, which I don't think you do, then go ahead, but I would like you to call me, in fact I insist you call me, as I think I might have something that you would be interested in. You won't regret it."

With that she produced her business card from her handbag and handed it to Chrissy before looking her straight in the eye. She placed two of her slender fingers under Chrissy's chin and effortlessly brought their lips together. Chrissy had no idea how long they kissed, but the magic was suddenly ended by the sound of the toilet door opening.

Still very red, Chrissy repaired her make up as rapidly as she could while the mysterious woman did the same, but much more efficiently. Breezing past her she paused, squeezing her hand and whispering "see you," in her ear.

Chrissy felt hot. She was flustered, slightly dizzy and extremely aroused. Nothing like this ever happened when she was Chris, it was amazing.

He recovered enough and returned to Alan, who, gentleman that he was, made no comment about the length of time Chrissy had been gone. He took her arm and they went out to the waiting taxi.

While Alan held the door open, Chrissy was careless enough to give Alan a complete view of her stocking tops as she slid onto the back seat and, although she made an attempt to smooth her skirt down, she didn't try too hard, so her legs were covered, but the tempting black lace still showed.

Alan got in and they set off. When the cab turned sharply out of the car park Chrissy 'lost her balance' and fell into Alan and groaned slightly.

"Are you OK?"

"Oh, yes, sorry I just feel a bit dizzy," Chrissy sighed gently, do you mind if I just rest against you for a while."

"Of course not, let me take a look at you though, are you sure you're OK?" He said leaning over to look Chrissy in the eyes.

"I'm OK," Chrissy smiled, moving her gaze from Alan's eyes to his lips, then slowly back to his eyes. "I'm feeling a bit shaky, can you hold me?"

Alan reached round as best he could, placing his hand on Chrissy's arm and nuzzling against the side of his face. Based on another tip from Lynn, Chrissy had sprayed the wig with some basic vanilla cologne from Body Shop in anticipation of the close contact, it was the best way to emulate that seductive baby skin smell that she loved about Lynn's hair. Chrissy felt Alan relaxing, and then slowly turned her face until her lips rubbed gently across Alan's, and feeling each other's mutual excitement, they began to kiss.

Gently at first, just light caressing touches to set each other's lips tingling. Then Alan reached behind Chrissy's neck and pulled her forward as he began to take control, mouths open, tongues playing and probing, lips moist and smooth.

Alan was a great kisser. He played with Chrissy's lips, changing position slowly and deliberately, never breaking the moment, maintaining his attack on Chrissy's senses, one moment sucking slightly, the next pressing their lips together, then gently pulling them apart before penetrating Chrissy's willing mouth with his tongue, while his slight stubble stung Chrissy ever so slightly and ever so erotically.

Chrissy placed Alan's hand on her knee and pulled it along the inside of her leg, stopping short of her panties, but allowing Alan to sense her heat. Alan groaned while Chrissy, feeling completely aroused and very naughty, left Alan's hand in place while hers reached out and rubbed the front of Alan's trousers, gently stroking his throbbing penis with her hand.

Fortunately Alan was not completely oblivious to the situation and noticed that they were almost back at the office, pulling himself back.

"Christine, Christine, we need to stop, we're almost back."

"Oh, quick, pass me my handbag." Chrissy reached in for her mirror, tissues and lipstick, making sure that Alan could see the tampons clearly. She tidied herself up and straightened herself in the seat as if nothing had happened.

Back in the car park, Alan leapt out to open the cab door for Chrissy, and escorted her to the office as if nothing unusual had happened, telling the receptionist on the way that they needed to finalise the accounts and were not to be disturbed.

Back in his office, Alan locked the main door this time and led Chrissy to his private office where things could not be overlooked from either the outside or from the door. The walk had sobered him both physically and mentally.

"Christine, I want to apologise, I..."

"...have done nothing wrong!" Chrissy completed his sentence. "We are both adults, now come here. It sounds like you've got something that I think you would be very happy to share with me."

Chrissy moved closer to Alan and took both his hands in hers, gently pulling Alan towards her while she stared intently at Alan's lips, which, succumbing to his unconscious, had opened and moistened, tempting Chrissy further. Their lips met with twice the intensity of before. Alan had forgotten how much he missed the delights of passionate kissing and explored Chrissy's lips and mouth hungrily, seeking to prove himself a worthy man for this gorgeous creature he now had crushed against him in an embrace that he wanted to last forever.

Chrissy, whose hands were now free, placed one behind Alan's neck to show just how much she was loving the way Alan was taking control and making her feel. She pulled Alan closer, gently forcing their lips to lock, their tongues frantic in their search for the satisfaction that their mutual lust demanded.

Chrissy felt so turned on, turned on like she had never felt before. Her cock was on fire, but it was so tightly constrained, she could do nothing other than to seek the almost unbearable relief that she needed from his mouth.

She took her other hand and slipped it across the front of Alan's stomach, sliding down and pushing her way between his legs and had no trouble finding the rock hard outline of Alan's desire trying to break free from his trousers. Chrissy cupped the shape in her palm, flexing her fingers rhythmically to elicit a response as she rubbed the thin material that concealed what she had to have, and have soon.

This sweet torment had the desired effect. Alan's passion grew, his tongue almost reaching the back of Chrissy's throat as his manhood became even harder, pulsating in time with his racing heart.

Deftly, but with a hint of desperation, Chrissy set about freeing her prize, a prize that she could sense from her hand and finger tips, was a big prize indeed. Alan, felt his trousers loosen as Chrissy undid the clasp and gently eased the zipper down, moving back slightly to help, but keeping hold of Chrissy's head as she continued to lavish affection on him with her tongue.

Chrissy took her hands and hitched up her skirt so the hem was at crotch level, giving her the freedom to crouch down on her heels. Breaking the kiss, she placed her hands on Alan's shoulders to steady herself as she began to slowly move down, maintaining locked eyes with Alan who appeared almost in a trance. Chrissy's hands traced down the Egyptian cotton of Alan's shirt, pausing over his slightly erect nipples which she rubbed gently as she nuzzled her face against the heat and muskiness of Alan's clearly massive erection, now held out of reach only by a pair of tasteful blue shorts.

Chrissy's hands grabbed the trousers and slid them down to Alan's ankles, leaving them there so he could not move. While she was doing this she continued to toy with her prize, running her lips over the outline and gently using her teeth to torment it through the thin blue material.

Finally, bringing her hands up slowly on the inside of Alan's legs until they could briefly have one last touch before the prisoner was freed, Chrissy hooked her thumbs over the elasticated waist and, as she eased the shorts down, was virtually slapped across the face by the escaping monster, hot, red, hard as steel, and at least eight inches long.

Alan moaned, his obvious relief making him tremble slightly.

Chrissy moaned too, in admiration at the most beautiful thing she felt she had ever seen. Before her was a phallus of a Greek god, It was as close to perfection as she could imagine. Straight and firm with a slight upward curve, the shaft was slender considering its length, but was ringed by a series of veins that made you want to touch and explore every detail. The bulbous head, thrusting out from the foreskin was preceded by a pronounced ridge glowing with a deep crimson. It was smooth and had a wonderfully inviting silky sheen that simply drew it towards Chrissy's gaping mouth.

Already turned on like never before, all her senses had now left her as she began to worship the object before her with her lips and tongue.

She kissed the head, kissed it again, then ran her tongue lightly, but firmly over the sensual soft skin. Alan was moaning in ecstasy. A pearl of pre-cum appeared to reward Chrissy for her ministrations and in a smooth slow motion she took it on her tongue and ran it round her lips, savouring the sweet taste of love.

Continuing her worship, she held Alan's legs while she moistened her tongue and pushed it against his hairy balls, drawing it slowly and smoothly back along the shaft, using her lips to explore the veins as she went. She repeated this a few times until she sensed the slight change in Alan's pulse and breathing.

Cupping Alan's balls in one hand, she lightly ringed the base of his cock with the other, squeezing slightly with both as she moistened her lips again, parted them, and brought the head into her mouth with a swift deliberate motion, making sure that she was sucking just enough for her top lip to tease the ridge while she used her tongue in swift circular motions to caress the base.

Setting up a rhythm she squeezed firmly with her hands in time with her head moving back and forth, taking her lips across Alan's ridge, her tongue continuing its caressing motions on the most sensitive area underneath. She began to hum lightly too, providing delightful vibrations for Alan's already overloaded nerve endings.

Alan looked down. The sight of Christine's head rocking back and forth, her stocking tops, thighs and stilettos, the humming. It was like a fantasy come true.

Suddenly Chrissy felt her lips pushed slightly further apart by a swelling and stiffening of the source of her pleasure. Alan grunted and tried to pull back, but Chrissy was ready and grabbed his hips, holding him in place, swallowing the streams of cum as best she could, but some did still escape and dribble down her chin. When Alan had finished Chrissy used a finger to spoon the cum on her chin into her mouth while Alan watched and then proceeded to lick his still hard cock until it was clean, enjoying the occasional bead of cum that was still seeping out. Alan was a shaking wreck.

"Oh my God Christine, that was amazing, I mean, you, YOU are amazing, but you, for you, now I want to do something for you!"

Chrissy, still squatting, smiled up at him. "Well Alan, you have already done something for me. Have you any idea how special this is," she said, holding and kissing Alan's beautiful cock, which was still rock hard.

"Not really," he said, modestly. "I suppose it is a bit bigger than most, not that I've seen many."

"Oh you are priceless Alan. Let me tell you, and I don't want you to get the wrong idea about me, but it is rather special. I expect the ones you have seen are all in porn clips and they are already the biggest and best, so where does that place this?" She said, kissing it again, then standing up and shuffling her skirt back down.

"I suppose so, it just doesn't get much use."

"Well that is horrific, especially as it seems to be insatiable. I might just have to tell Lynn what you are selfishly hiding from us girls."

"Ha ha, not sure I'd want you to do that. Anyway I like Lynn's husband, he's a good guy."

"Yes, he is good and Lynn loves him,! she replied, still stroking him, "but he doesn't stack up like you do. You have that something extra every girl is looking for I can tell you!"

"How do you know? You haven't slept with him have you?" Alan said, somewhat shocked by Chrissy's statement.

"No, of course not, what sort of girl do you think I am. I couldn't, honestly, I physically couldn't do it. I'm just going on what Lynn tells me, you know us girls, always chatting!"

"Well I thought I did," said Alan a bit shocked. Chrissy kissed him and could tell Alan wasn't used to the taste of his own cum from the strange movements his mouth made. Pulling back, she began to rub Alan's still hard member in her hands. "What are we going to do with this? You clearly have not had enough and I know what I would like but it's the wrong time of month."

"I saw the tampons," Alan interjected defensively.

"Yes, right in the middle too unfortunately, but hey-ho, that's why we ladies have two holes down there I guess."

"Sorry, I, err, umm." Alan was clearly not sure if Chrissy was joking or not, but to clear things up she led Alan by his cock towards the desk where she hitched up her skirt again, pulling her panties to the side revealing her anus, but carefully concealing her gaff and surreptitiously repositioning her semi-stiff cock to be properly hidden in her panties and out of the way. Reaching in her handbag, she took a condom from an inside pocket and found some hand lotion. She turned and crouched, slipping the condom on to Alan as far as it would go and then smeared on the lotion, loving the feeling of the hardening penis between her fingers.

Getting back up, she turned and bent over the desk to lubricate her hole, making sure Alan could watch.

"I've never..." Alan muttered.

"No, not many men have, but I bet you want to." Chrissy smiled. "Move over here, honey. Your cock was made for this, absolutely perfect, let me assure you, now just relax and do what I say."

Alan moved behind her and nervously placed his hands on Chrissy's raised cheeks, covering the suspenders straps. Chrissy guided his cock into her crack, loving the feeling of its head as she rubbed it into place across her most sensitive area and sighing before pushing back to ease the monster in.

"Push darling, push gently," Chrissy whispered. Alan was gentle, it was his first time and he was worried it would hurt Chrissy, but he obviously didn't need to.

"Ooh yes, yes!" Encouraged Chrissy, as Alan entered her, "more, more!" Alan obliged, as Chrissy placed her hands on the desk to steady herself, while also allowing her the opportunity to push back as well, which she did.

"All good?" asked Alan, still a little unsure of himself, but equally unable to quite believe how unbelievably amazing it felt.

"Oh it's good darling, it's very good," Chrissy answered between groans as Alan deepened his thrusts and, without knowing, began stimulating Chrissy's prostate. "Yes, yes, yes... like that... O.M.G... like that.... take me Alan, take me!"

Alan was more than happy to take control. Chrissy had given him the green light and was clearly really enjoying it. He was too, the heat, the tightness, but also the view of Chrissy's porcelain cheeks emerging from the rucked-up skirt, the stockings, those breasts swinging inside the delicate fabric of the blouse above his desk, He finally relaxed and began rhythmically pounding like an expert. Chrissy could feel the ridge on the head of Alan's cock rubbing over his prostate on each thrust so that just as one wave of pleasure seemed to be fading, another one would kick in, stronger than the last.

Alan could hear Chrissy whimpering in between the slapping of his thighs on her beautiful ass. He felt his balls being both tickled, and tickling too, as they bounced off this angels cheeks. Concentrating hard, his poker face did not betray the fact that he was enjoying this more than any other sexual encounter in his life, he was truly 'all in.'

He could feel his orgasm coming and quickened his pace, grasping Chrissy's thighs so he could thrust harder and faster. He needed to cum, he needed to cum so badly in this beautiful woman's ass. Chrissy was groaning uncontrollably, issuing little sighs, "Oh... oh... oh," as the deep overpowering sensations in his groin had an intensity like nothing she had ever felt before. She was now unconsciously contracting the muscles in her ass to maximise the feeling, pushing back, squeezing and wiggling. Other than that, she was completely incapacitated by the pleasure flowing through her entire body.

Hearing and feeling Chrissy's obvious enjoyment was all it took to take Alan over the edge and, as he came, Chrissy, also felt the extra heat, thrust and size of Alan's pleasure, and came too, filling her panties and the fortunately placed panty liner with cum, but also sending a couple of folders flying off the desk.

Alan stayed in place, rocking gently, as they both recovered, savouring the afterglow before eventually slipping out, finally limp.

Chrissy lay prone on the desk for a while before realising with a start that she had to keep her secret intact and quickly rearranged things in her panties. She managed to do this while cleaning herself with some tissues which Alan thoughtfully provided. Once her skirt was pulled back down, a bit crumpled, but otherwise unmarked, and after she had touched up her makeup, she felt a sense of relief that her secret was safe and she was back to being normal. Normal, because after two solid days as Chrissy, that was exactly how she felt.

It was now a quarter to six, and Chrissy looked at her phone. There was a recent text from Lynn asking her when she would be finished for the day and that she would head over to the office for six. She told Alan who went into a mild panic and began straightening both himself and the office before unlocking the main office door. Chrissy texted back to tell Lynn that six would be fine and a few minutes later she breezed in to find Alan and Chrissy innocently packing up, but with the overpowering smell of sex giving the game away.

"Thank you so much Christine, it has been a real pleasure, and I so hope you will be able to find time to help out here again. She is a real treasure Lynn. One in a million!"

Lynn smiled at Alan. "She certainly is!"

Chrissy replied. "Alan, if all bosses were as thoughtful and caring as you then I might well still be working, so that's a deal!" and kissed Alan on both cheeks.

Lynn repeated the parting gesture, wishing Alan a lovely weekend, and then grabbed Chrissy's arm and almost dragged her out of the door, desperate to hear everything. As Chrissy went through the details, she really couldn't believe how far she had gone, how well endowed Alan was, and what a great unselfish lover he had turned out to be!