48 Hours Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who'd have thought," she said with a bemused smile. "Not so much a dark horse as a dark stallion, and as for you, you are something else. I'm so proud of you, welcome to the sisterhood, welcome to the world of being a confident sexual woman. I think today you passed with honours!"

Chrissy felt a deep warm glow fill her body as Lynn said that.

Back at home, as Chrissy emptied her handbag, she found the business card in the pocket and finally read it.

Angel's Nightclub

Belinda Belle (Owner)

She put it back in the pocket, as something else was demanding her attention.

Lynn was leaning over the kitchen table with her ass in the air, panties round her ankles and skirt over her back, so turned on by listening to Chrissy's description of her day that she needed satisfaction now. Chrissy was hard in seconds ready to give her wife exactly what she needed. The pent-up excitement of the last two days made her erection almost painfully uncomfortable, but when she thrust herself inside Lynn's beautiful pussy, those soothing juices sent her back into ecstasy as they fucked each other like rutting animals.

Chrissy loved her wife! She loved their new and exciting life together where they shared and enjoyed each others adventures.