48 Hours Ch. 10

Story Info
Chrissy enjoys being the centre of attention in many ways.
5.7k words
4.74
8.1k
5

Part 10 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 10: Photo shoot

Lynn had spent the entire Sunday with her Dad and just could not sleep, stirring every few minutes and mumbling in her sleep. With his nerves around the whole photo shoot tomorrow, Chris did not have a great night's sleep either.

He got up earlier than usual as it was pointless just lying there, the endless anxieties swirling around in his head like some sort of cerebral tornado. He was not worried about Lynn other than the pain she was going through with her fathers' illness. After all, she was leading him into this swinging lifestyle, but the photo shoot was quite nerve wracking and when he looked in the mirror he felt even worse as he had very high expectations of himself. "Oh my God what am I thinking," he muttered to himself. "What a sight! The professional makeup artist better be able to work miracles this afternoon!"

He got ready for work, but not before organising some clothes for the afternoon. A nice casual tan suedette skirt, black top, black 20 denier tights and some black ankle boots. He had a quick one-sided chat with Lynn who mumbled about needing to get up and gave her a kiss, leaving her to snooze a bit longer.

His boss was very concerned to hear about Lynn and her Dad and told him to go home and sort things out and let her know if he needed any more time off. Chris left just after eleven and drove home. Lynn had left him a note to say she would be going to see her Dad again. He rang the car firm and then made himself up and dressed quickly, adding to Lynn's note to say that he had to go back to the club, but shouldn't be late, and hoped she had had a better day.

A black Mercedes pulled up outside the house and after checking that none of the neighbours were about Chrissy walked purposefully down the path and slid onto the back seat of the car while the driver held the door open for him.

Apart from confirming his name and destination, the driver was clearly briefed not to talk to his passengers and so Chrissy just sat back and enjoyed the ride. She felt special already, and when the driver escorted her to the door of the club, just a few minutes after midday, and announced to the attractive young girl who let them in that it was "Cristina Madrina for Belinda Belle," it was almost like he was a VIP (although, to be honest, he did wonder what the driver made of it all!)

"Lovely to meet you Cristina, I'm Sandra. Belinda is waiting for you upstairs, please follow me."

Chrissy followed the extremely voluptuous rear end of her greeter as it wiggled seductively from side to side in the translucent white leggings that revealed a hint of a red or pink thong, and she wondered why women were so obsessed by their bums looking big. Surely that was a good thing, or at least it certainly was from her current view point. Finally, dragging her eyes away as they reached the top of the stairs, he saw Belinda at one of the tables, slightly obscured by two people facing away from him, one sporting a pony tail with a fairly thick head of hair, the other a classic crew cut, slightly long and messy on top.

"Ah Cristina, welcome," said Belinda standing up. "Thank you Sandra, when you get back to the office can you check with Raul when he will get here and let me know, and will you join us when you've tracked him down?"

Sandra acknowledged Belinda as she gave Chrissy a huge hug while her two guests turned and also stood to greet her.

"Let me introduce Conni and Xavier," Belinda said, releasing her and stepping back.

Conni was centre-fold gorgeous. Her brown Roman sandals had a block heel and the beige linen dress with a narrow brown belt was suitably understated. She wore a cream lace choker that set off her deep brown shoulder length hair tied back in a ponytail. She had the sort of eyes and smile that drew you in to her face and literally made you weak at the knees. Chrissy was quite nervous as she stretched out her hand to greet her, but she ignoring the proffered hand, grabbed her hips and kissed her quickly on both cheeks.

"So lovely to meet you, Belinda has been telling me all about you darling," she said with the type of sultry intonation that a faint German accent always brings out. She pulled back slightly, looked Chrissy in the eyes, and then, plunging forward, kissed her on the lips, a warm, gentle lingering kiss that sent shivers down Chrissy's spine. She slowly released her from her spell so Chrissy could finally speak.

"And you, you look absolutely amazing, I, well, I, I've always been a fan of yours."

"How nice darling, now I'm a fan of yours." she said, placing her hand on his cheek, squeezing gently." You have such a cute look I want to eat you already, but you wait until Sandra has done your make-up, then you and I will be the hottest t-twins in town!"

Conni moved to the side and Xavier approached. He was most definitely ripped and extremely handsome with a good splash of designer stubble to complement his perfectly groomed hair. He also kissed Chrissy on both cheeks, but was a lot more stand-offish than Conni. Chrissy was surprised at how much the feel of Xavier's stubble on her cheeks turned her on, it was a very different feeling from the smoothness of Conni, but just as intense.

"Looking forward to working with you Cristina," he said, a touch matter of factly, and then realising that he was perhaps being slightly too formal, he kissed Chrissy quickly on the lips too, and broke out into the loveliest smile that seemed to stretch ear to ear, although it wasn't clear if its source was just embarrassment.

Chrissy sat over with Belinda and they talked about the plans for the afternoon and the whole new club night. the name of which Belinda announced she would reveal a bit later. Apparently only Sandra was in on that secret.

Sandra suddenly appeared at the top of the stairs with a rather dishevelled looking guy with a huge rucksack in one hand and a long travel bag in the other.

"Belinda, Raul is here," she announced.

"Fantastic, now come and join us. Let's go and get something to eat, the buffet is over here, then we can get started."

They strolled over to the bar which was laid out with a selection of canapés and soft drinks. Belinda and Raul were in deep discussion about the nature of the photo shoot and despite wanting to eavesdrop, Chrissy was finding the conversation with Sandra far too interesting. She was the daughter of a friend of Belinda's and had trained in make-up at college, but failed to manage to get a job in the entertainment industry, which is what she really wanted. She was currently running her own travelling beautician company while helping Belinda out at her club. Chrissy told her about Lynn, and her work at the Theatre, and said they should definitely get together sometime.

Belinda suddenly clapped her hands together, "Now everyone, let me reveal all," she said exuberantly as she reached for a remote control causing a screen to come down over the dance floor and a video burst into life.

"Transcentral" splashed across the top of the screen as the KLF tune played to synchronised footage of people dancing in the club, while underneath different phrases faded in and out: 'Be different'; 'Be yourself'; 'Relax'; 'Dance'; 'Be whoever you want to be'; 'It's your night' and so on.

It was simple, but effective and they all felt inspired. When it was over, Belinda has broken open some Champagne and they all had an enthusiastic drink.

OK, Sandra, can you do Chrissy's make-up honey, Xav and Conni, Raul has already got some shots lined up for you. Let's get started!"

Sandra led Chrissy down stairs to the office where she had set up a couple of Anglepoise lights to give her good lighting.

"Ooh, looks like I'm in for a tough interrogation," Chrissy laughed, as she sat down in the office chair, swinging round to face Sandra who smiled as she covered her in a towel and began taking off the make-up she had applied before arriving.

An hour later she was done. Sandra had explained what she was doing all the way through which had been really interesting as it was slightly different from Lynn's approach. She had put a special antiperspirant on Chrissy's face and head to avoid too much perspiration. She was using a special matt heavy duty make-up because of the photography, lighting and need for it to last and not look shiny. She was applying it in layers to achieve a contoured effect that would work well under the flatter artificial light and help it last a good eight hours or more. She had used lip pencil to overdraw her lips making them appear really full and also doubled up on the eyelashes for a much more dramatic effect. Finally she applied a setting spray and gave Chrissy's wig a bit of a style and trim, and when she placed the mirror in front of her she really couldn't quite believe it. She looked absolutely amazing, like a rock star! Sandra was one super talented girl, and Conni had been absolutely right, they did almost look like twins!

When they went back out to the dance floor Raul had set up his lights and camera and was taking a few individual shots of Xav and Conni using a large Transcentral poster that had appeared from somewhere as a background. He was barking out instructions as he moved around, his camera making clunking noises as he fired off the shots, the flash guns whining as they recharged.

"OK Conni love, stare at the lens baby, give me that 'I want to fuck you look', yeah baby that's the one, hold it, tilt your head left a bit, lovely down and up, great, one more for luck, surprise me, beautiful, we're done!"

"Well who's this?" Belinda announced as Chrissy walked over to where the action was.

"Wow, hot, hot, hot, baby!" Said Raul, who was obviously all fired up at the moment. "Come over here and let's get some shots of that super fresh innocent look darling!"

He didn't even wait for Chrissy to get in position, but started shooting as she walked towards him, "Wow, yes, go back, walk toward me again, think cat walk honey, roll your hips, yeah look at my shoulder, now just walk around like a diva, strut it baby, flick your hair, yes, fab baby, you're a natural, look at my cock, it wants you, ha ha, great shot!"

Raul moved backwards while taking the pictures, crouching and leaning as he continued with his flow of instructions to Chrissy who strutted about adopting the required poses as best she could. Finally, he got her to adopt the more formal poses in front of the poster like he had been doing with Conni. It seemed like only minutes and he was finished and Belinda was shouting "Bravo." Chrissy had a huge smile on her face. How much fun was that!

After taking a few informal pictures by the bar with them all holding drinks, Belinda suggested it was time for the next part of the shoot and this involved a change of clothes.

"Now I hope no one is shy here!" She grinned as she produced a box for each of them from behind the bar. Now get into these, they should fit you fine, I have a good eye for sizes!

Xavier quickly stripped down to his Calvin Klein shorts and certainly caused a distraction to the others with his tanned and muscular body. He began putting on the dress shirt, the first part of the dinner suit that was lying in his box.

Conni was clearly excited by her outfit, some 5 inch white sandals matched with a super tight royal blue satin strappy mini dress with tassels and a few sequins, the ultimate party dress. She untied her belt and crossing her arms, grabbed the hem of her dress and in one swift motion pulled it over her head, revealing her white ultra-thin and ultra-tight panties and pert breasts, nipples peeking over a matching balcony bra as she posed, dangling the dress to one side. Chrissy made every effort not to stare at her beautiful breasts for too long, but she did notice that she was amazingly flat down below which not only intrigued her, but caused her to stiffen.

Chrissy had a gorgeous bottle green lacy body-con dress with two third length sleeves and a hem that was going to sit just below the thighs. She quickly undressed, re-tucked herself, and pulled on the Wolford tan tights that had a gorgeous sparkle to them. She slid into the dress. It was a size twelve which was a bit of a squeeze, but it was stretchy and worked absolutely perfectly, giving her a really lovely shape. Belinda helped zip her up and pointed out a selection of jewellery on the counter that she should try on. She buckled himself into the silver Sandals with a four inch heel which Chrissy had noticed were also one size too small, but with the sheer tights on her feet that made them a snug but comfortable fit. Finally she went over to the counter and picked out some large hoop clip earrings (how lucky was that) and a rather ostentatious black pearl necklace that had to go round his neck three times. She also selected out a jewel studded Tissot watch with black detailing and a silver bracelet, but the best bit, was a black sparkly wide belt that just finished the look off perfectly.

Meanwhile Belinda had also slipped into a delightful cream blouse and black velvet tube skirt, very understated but then Belinda just looked glamorous whatever she wore.

Conni looked like her dress was painted on, the powder blue contrasting with her deep orange lipstick and raven hair which she undid from her pony tail and brushed until it shone. Xavier was preening himself in front of the mirror as he straightened his black bow tie and tried to work out whether he should button the jacket or not.

Sandra had also slipped into a red sleeveless satin top with matching stilettos, but kept her white translucent leggings on as it was a fabulous combination.

"All set," Belinda asked, looking around. "Conni, honey, why don't you put on this necklace." She offered up a silver chain pendant of an oversized male sex symbol, a circle with an arrow at two o'clock. "OK, Raul, let's go! Get some close-ups of Conni and that necklace please!"

Raul had them dancing, drinking, talking and laughing as he wandered around getting pictures. Belinda had put the club lights and music on and brought out some more champagne, so the atmosphere was great and just felt very natural.

Chrissy had no sense of time, it was all such fun. He had spent a long time talking to Conni and some of the stories she had to tell were truly amazing. Xavier didn't have too much to say unless you wanted to talk about his BMW motor bike or sex, so when he wasn't with Conni he was having a laugh with Belinda or Sandra.

Finally Raul announced he had more than enough photos and that was a wrap for the day. He left the photos with Belinda on a tablet and began to pack up. Sandra also expressed her apologies, but she had to rush off as she had a beauty appointment that evening. The others were in no hurry to go and Belinda invited Chrissy, Conni and Xavier up to her flat on the top floor of the club.

"Ooh, you are honoured," said Sandra as she left. "Very few people get invited to the pent house and BB's Boudoir!"

If the club was amazing, Belinda's flat was sublime. It was not huge, but it was classy, and it was high enough to have an unobstructed view over the rooftops of the town towards the sun-soaked hills in the distance through the large set of floor to ceiling glass doors that led out to a small balcony. The furniture was all designer, simple but beautifully proportioned for the space with muted colours and clean lines. Belinda introduced everyone to the drinks cabinet, wine rack and well-stocked fridge in the space age kitchen and everyone helped themselves before strolling back to admire the view.

Chrissy, really needed the bathroom, so Belinda showed her where it was, walking in with her, which by now didn't surprise her at all. If the living room was amazing the bathroom was truly unbelievable. Firstly it was massive and tiled in travertine, with a full size Jacuzzi bath against one wall. There were two basins, a toilet, a bidet and a waterfall shower that was lined with rough cut Carrera marble.

"Love the Jacuzzi!" Chrissy said, "well, love everything really, this whole flat is fabulous Belinda."

"Yes I love it!" She said rather nonchalantly, "but this is my absolute favourite feature." She pressed a switch behind her and the wall above the Jacuzzi slowly lifted exposing the living room and the other guests who stared back at them equally amazed. "I love relaxing in here while watching the sun set, or in the summer with the doors open and a gentle breeze blowing in as I luxuriate in the bubbles," she boasted innocently.

"For a bit of privacy you can go use the separate toilet next door, or have a look in my en-suite if you like." She chuckled, "Just try the doors until you find it, I've no secrets that I don't want you to discover!"

Chrissy found the loo and relieved herself, but unable to refrain from being nosy decided she would check out the other rooms. The next door was clearly BB's bedroom and was sumptuous with Japanese silk designs in yellow and red and a large extremely comfortable looking bed with a velvet throw and matching cushions.

The opposite room was obviously a guest room, but instead had a number of items of gym equipment in it, including a rather imposing massage table.

Chrissy returned to find Belinda holding court over the others, having inviting them to sit around a table so that they could review the photos that Raul had left with her.

She cast the tablet's screen to the enormous television that graced the north facing wall of the flat and began to go through them, the software allowing her to add a star rating and record a comment against the picture.

Chrissy had sat between BB and Conni, and he noticed that Conni had sidled up against him on the brown leather sofa, their thighs touching and her hand on her knee now and again as they laughed at some of the worse pictures, shouting "Delete! Delete!," or sighed, or even cheered, when there was a brilliant one.

On balance the cheers won out. There was one particularly gorgeous picture of Conni, and when Chrissy complemented her, she hugged and kissed her with the most exquisite tenderness. It left Chrissy feeling quite flustered and star struck.

It must have taken a good hour to run through the set and they were all in very high spirits at the end. Chrissy and Conni were flirting like mad, touching each other's legs, and more, and laughing together with the occasional kiss. Belinda suggested they grab another drink and asked if there was anything anyone wanted to do now.

Chrissy was fully aware that Conni and she were probably not being the best behaved of guests, and also that she had not really given BB much attention. She was somewhat under the influence after a few glasses of Sauvignon Blank and casually mentioned the massage table in the mini-gym and that she had always wanted to try one out. Somewhere in her mind she was hoping Belinda might be interested in taking her off and showing her how good she was with her hands, and that that would be a good way give her hostess a bit of attention, without upsetting Conni. She immediately regretted saying it, but it was too late. BB grabbed her hand and said, come on everyone, let's fulfil this girl's fantasy.

In the mini-gym BB released her grip on Chrissy's arm and slid her hands down his dress to his legs, firmly, but gently.

"OK, honey, slip those shoes and tights off." She ordered in a seductive tone, rucking up Chrissy's dress as she held her steady and almost sucked her tongue out of her mouth in her heated passion.

Xavier knelt down and unbuckled Chrissy's sandals, while Conni slipped her thumbs into the top of her exposed tights and eased them down carefully. When they were done, Belinda pushed the almost naked Chrissy back firmly against the table.

"Now lie down on your back gorgeous, that's it, close your eyes, relax and just go with it." Xavier and Conni looked on, smiling, as Chrissy moved herself quickly into a comfortable position, anxious, but relaxed in a way that only just the right amount of alcohol can achieve.

12