48 Hours Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Belinda began to kiss her, but she also felt someone kissing and licking her cock through her panties. She knew it was Conni from the tenderness and expertise with which she played with it, sending it rigid within seconds.

Belinda took her head in her hands and kissed her forehead while tilting her face slightly up and to one side so her lips could greet the silky softness of a giant erection which she had to guess was Xavier. She opened her eyes to find Belinda looking at her with such tenderness that she felt her heart melt as she drew Xavier's purple ridge across her lips and began to swirl her tongue to torment him with the same intensity that Conni was achieving through her soaking panties.

He watched Belinda's lips join hers in worshipping Xavier's hairless balls, taking each in her mouth before working up Xavier's shaft until their lips were gently kissing and savouring the velvet heat of its head. Working together, their tongues mingling, receiving back in full all the pleasure they were giving, Chrissy felt his panties being pulled down and raised his bottom to help the process.

Conni's amazing mouth was now wrapped around Chrissy's cock, sucking and licking gently, slowly bobbing her head in a deliberate rhythm, occasionally taking her deep in her throat. Xavier, positioned himself and pushed gently into Chrissy's expectant mouth while Belinda moved back and licked and sucked Xavier's balls. Conni and Xavier smiled at each other as they moved in perfect unison, Xavier pushing his cock into Chrissy's throat as Conni went down at exactly the same moment, her throat enveloping Chrissy swiftly in a tight and simply unimaginable sensation.

After what seemed an age, but can only have been a few minutes, Xavier pulled back, leaving Chrissy toying his glans with her tongue while Belinda ran her lips up and down his length, occasionally moving right forward until their lips touched and she could push Chrissy away and steal the velvet treasure for herself, plunging it into her mouth.

Chrissy felt Conni climb onto the table and straddle him, using a free hand to rub the head of his throbbing cock over her well-lubricated hole before slowly and completely taking her inside. As she groaned in delight, the combination of Chrissy's clever tongue and Belinda's lips had tipped Xavier over the edge and ropes of cum pulsed into their waiting mouths as the hunk emitted a guttural roar. Xavier pulled back and Belinda and Chrissy shared their sweet salty treat greedily.

Conni continued to work on Chrissy's cock, emitting little squeaks as her ass bottomed out and Chrissy's glans teased her prostrate. Chrissy was now looking up at her while licking the cum from her lips and smearing it on Belinda's nipples which she was thrusting into her mouth as she leant forward to suck her nipples. During all this, Chrissy was intoxicated by Conni's beautiful smile, her mouth expressing simultaneously both pleasure and pain, but her eyes just wanting to please, her semi erect cock was flopping on Chrissy's stomach in time with her pounding.

Before she could get too excited by the sight of Conni's clear desire for her, Belinda pushed her head down and, kneeling on the table, ground her nether lips into her face, grabbing Conni's breasts and kissing her deeply as she did so. The two of them were rampant in their lusting. Belinda's pussy smelt as fabulous as he remembered and as his two assailants kissed, they began to use Chrissy to satisfy their desires remorselessly! Chrissy was in heaven, but then so were Conni and Belinda.

Belinda's clitoris was definitely one of the largest Chrissy had ever had to satisfy, she sucked and licked it, pretending it was Conni's tiny cock. She wanted to focus on pleasuring this beautiful thing, but she could only do so when Belinda allowed her, or when she wasn't too distracted by Conni clenching her muscles in the most erotic way as she wiggled the slick heat of her ass down Chrissy's shaft. Just when it felt like she had reached the inevitable crescendo, two strong arms lifted her legs and Xavier's cock, cool, slick and lubricated, was inside her, thrusting deep and in time with Conni, who had turned and leant back to kiss Xavier as he forced himself into Chrissy's gaping anus.

Chrissy felt her heart would explode as the sensations of Belinda's sweet musky folds and engorged clitoris on her lips and tongue mingled with the tingling from the head of her cock being stroked divinely by the warm spasms of Conni's ass. And if that wasn't enough, now her prostrate was adding a deeper slower rush of feelings from the skilful pounding of Xavier' who was holding Chrissy's legs tightly in the air.

The joy she was experiencing was both beautiful and indescribable. As the intensity faded in one part of her body, it grew in another, sending endless waves of pleasure into her brain which was simply overloaded with erogenous feelings, never knowing when and from where the next overwhelming sense of pleasure would spring from. Her pulse raced relentlessly in response to the seemingly never ending delight. Above all she felt loved, and she felt privileged that these beautiful people were willing to give her so much pleasure.

As Belinda raised herself slightly, Chrissy gave a final and furious lashing of her clitoris with her tongue and she shot up rigid, screaming, as silky fluid ran past Chrissy's lips and down her cheeks. The excitement and satisfaction from giving BB such a wonderful and beautiful climax made Chrissy even more aroused and slightly light headed, as if all her blood had rushed to her throbbing penis. Rock hard as it was, it thrust the deepest it had into Conni, whose own pretty little penis suddenly spurted its creamy load onto his stomach as she joined Belinda's screams. At exactly the same time, the extra friction brought on by the involuntary clenching of Chrissy's buttocks forced Xavier to groan and deposit his load deep in her bowels. Chrissy shouted and felt like he came forever as he shook uncontrollably beneath them.

They all came down slowly, a cacophony of heavy beating and pounding hearts echoing in the room and drowning out the faint music from the living room.

Hot, sweaty and all completely exhausted they unwrapped themselves and were corralled by Belinda into the bathroom, hopping and jumping out of their clothes as they went. She filled the Jacuzzi while they showered together, tenderly cleaning each other, carefully keeping their faces and hair dry apart from Xavier who had a good soak all over.

Naked apart from her make-up, which was lasting extremely well with just a few lipstick top-ups, Belinda sensed that Chrissy felt embarrassed by her masculine body and disappearing momentarily came back with a white tie bikini for her to wear. Chrissy was so touched by her thoughtfulness that she almost cried as she slipped it on, feeling so much better to be slightly covered and thereby maintain the illusion of her femininity.

Xavier went off to dry his hair while Conni and Chrissy climbed into the Jacuzzi, Belinda pouring in a splash of a lovely Jo Malone fragrance that immediately filled the room.

"Enjoy girls, back in a moment!" She said, walking out and in a few moments waving to them as she strolled stark naked across the living room to the kitchen, having triggered the blinds to come down and the lights to turn up.

Chrissy and Conni were leaning back enjoying the massaging effect of the bubbles as they burst on their bodies. Xavier appeared, fully dressed, and also disappeared in the direction of the kitchen. He reappeared and came over to the girls apologising that he had a headache and really needed to go home. Although Conni and Chrissy liked him, they were not too upset, as they were both looking forward to some girl time.

Belinda reappeared with three glasses on a tray containing what looked like margaritas, and after she put the tray down next to them, she climbed into the Jacuzzi herself, announcing that that they were indeed margaritas. She had even put the salt round the rim of the glass.

Using what seemed to be a water proof remote control, she changed the music to something a bit more easy listening and they all sat back enjoying the soothing bubbles and relaxing atmosphere, sipping the cocktails and occasionally playing with each other's feet, nipples, or anything else that came to hand.

They all began to feel a bit sleepy, after all, it had been a long day. Belinda's nipples clearly indicated she was rather horny and as Chrissy and Conni's eyes shut, she changed the music to Mr Blue Sky by the ELO, while reaching for a small box that was also on the tray.

"This takes me back," said Chrissy, looking up.

"Good, here's some Mr Blue for you, la la... la la la," Belinda half sung along, passing him a blue pill.

"Oh, said Chrissy, is this what I think it is?"

"It is. Just a 50, now swallow it down, and give Conni this one, I need you two to do something for me before you leave."

Conni smiled, as she swallowed the pill, "Mr Blue, I love what you do!" She laughed, and looking at Chrissy said "I love this stuff, it really brings out the devil in me!"

Belinda pushed them apart and squeezed between them, directing their hands to her voluminous breasts, and then to her thighs. As the Sildenafil took effect, Chrissy and Conni soon rose to the occasion, Belinda sliding herself onto Chrissy's lap and inserting her hardness inside her, settling down and sighing as she wiggled her hips.

"Now Conni, you know what to do," she smiled, releasing Chrissy's lips for a moment.

Conni knelt behind her and pushed her thin but hard cock into Belinda's ass, Chrissy could feel it too, as Belinda moved herself around using the two cocks to fully satisfy herself. Using them both, clearly on the edge, she was completely absorbed in her own satisfaction as she brought herself to climax easing her way off them and sinking down on to the bench, her head held back as she caught her breath.

Chrissy and Conni wiped themselves off and adopted a sixty nine position on the partition into the living room, and with a clever combination of hands, lips and tongues shared their cum while Belinda enjoyed the show.

It was now getting late and he didn't really want to leave, but he knew he had to, that he had to get back to Lynn and that she needed him.

Belinda and Conni tried to persuade him to stay, but only out of politeness as they knew why he had to get back.

"The car's here honey! The security guard will let you out." Said Belinda, as a freshened up Chrissy kissed her goodbye. Conni just smiled at him and held out her hand, which she kissed as their eyes locked together, "Be seeing you gorgeous, she purred."

The shock of being outside was lessened by the escorted trip to the waiting limousine and he tried calling Lynn but there was no reply. When he arrived back home just before eight, Lynn was still not in, but he noticed that he had somehow missed a text message saying she was OK and would tell him everything when she got in around nine.

Chrissy showered quickly as she had certainly been in more than enough water for one day, and transformed herself back to Chris. Even though he was exhausted, he was worried about Lynn and waited up for her, trying to keep himself awake with a strong coffee and by watching music videos while nibbling on a bar of Montezuma's 100% cocoa chocolate, the sweet, but bitter taste, crunchy at first, then melting to a rough silky smoothness on his tongue, made it a real treat. It reminded him of certain other treats of the day.

Lynn woke him when she got back with a gentle shake of his shoulders.

"My Dad had a tumour, but it's benign." She said "He's OK for now, at least it's not the 'c' word."

"Oh, I'm so pleased, that is such a relief," said Chris drowsily.

"Come on, let's get to bed, it looks like you've had a tough day, I don't suppose you've got any energy left for me though as I'm on a bit of a high," Lynn smiled kissing him, and rubbing his jeans. "Oh, maybe you have," she smiled delightedly, Chris realising that the blue pill had not yet worn off and he had a new lease of life.

"Well I have to say it certainly did get a lot harder towards the end of the day," agreed Chris, as she pulled him off the sofa to go to bed.

12