48 Hours Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two exhibitionists had soon peeled off their outer clothes leaving Lynn looking absolutely stunning with her large breasts, protruding nipples and flat stomach forming the perfect mannequin for the delightful underwear. Bottle green was definitely a colour that suited her skin. Her nipples peaked through the delicate lace which was fine enough to reveal that she was fully shaved below, her nether-lips clearly visible and glistening. Her black hold-up stockings and courts shoes were a perfect compliment and her dangling gold diamanté earrings added a subtle contrast.

Jason, on the other hand, knew he could not compete, but was pleased to talk about the material and show off his cute plump ass which had completely devoured the back of the thong. After admiring Lynn, he suggested they swap. Poor Aaron was not sure where to look as the show continued. He was turned on by the undressing and dressing before him, but equally envious of those wearing the lingerie at the same time!

The green teddy no more suited Jason than the delightful brown lingerie, but he knew that, and it did at least contain his tackle better. He announced: "Just like actors shouldn't star in a film with children, men who like lingerie should never wear it in the company of similarly dressed woman!"

They all laughed, except for Lynn who was admiring the basque in the mirror and had been rendered speechless. It really was the sexiest piece of underwear she had ever put on. The thong clung to her as if it was painted on, leaving little to the imagination, and the basque, which had just the right amount of stretch and neck line, showed off her breasts to perfection. She had attached the chocolate stockings that Jason had also passed over and smiled as the gold detailing sparkled in the down lighting above the dining table, the earrings looking as if they were part of the outfit.

The only thing that was wrong was the shoes, but she had a pair of gold strappy stilettos upstairs, and she remembered she also had a gold lame robe with some subtle blue Chinese designs, so rushed off to get them. She reappeared in the door, posing seductively with the robe half open looking as if she had just walked off from a photo shoot. Jason meanwhile had put his suit back on, but went commando as there was no way he was allowing Lynn to take off the basque set, and in this competition he was a very clear loser!

"So," said Lynn, feigning a sulk, "I see I am the only one who is half dressed here, I had better put some clothes on too."

"I don't think that will be necessary," Chrissy replied, grabbing the hem of her dress and pulling it over her head in one swift move before hanging it carefully on the back of the chair. She stood and posed in her ivory corset and lacy panties.

"Bravo," Lynn cheered and looking at Aaron said, "Aaron, I've left something for you in the hallway," and gave him a cheeky wink. He half-smiled and went out looking a bit like a naughty schoolboy who had been sent out of class!

"If you don't mind, I think I look eminently better with my clothes on," Jason apologised, "I'm far more rag queen, than drag queen!"

Lynn and Chrissy both laughed and approached Jason and they both simultaneously kissed him on the cheek, and then each took one of his hands and placed it on their crotches as they kissed each other rather passionately right in front of him as he gently stroked Chrissy's cock and Lynn's pussy.

"Oh, sorry!," said Aaron, who had come back into the room and witnessed what was going on.

They all turned to look at him, the only thing redder than his face being the scarlet baby doll, panties and court shoes that he was wearing.

Lynn was the first to break the silence that had accompanied his entrance. "Oh my daring, quickly come with me, and she grabbed his hand and whisked him outside while Jason and Chrissy stood gaping at each other, but also out of awe for what was probably Aaron's first time living out what he dreamed of.

They did not have to wait long before he returned. Lynn had, with amazing speed, applied a bit of powder to his face, some subtle eye-liner with a hint of pink eye shadow, filled out his lashes with mascara and applied a deep red lipstick. With his blond hair and outfit he looked absolutely stunning, in fact, more than absolutely stunning!

"Oh... My... God...," said Jason slowly, "you are such a beautiful young thing, come and give me a hug!"

Aaron wobbled over on the heels and put his arms round Jason and hugged him. He was still red faced and hot from embarrassment especially as the excitement he felt from what he was wearing had made his penis so hard and so erect that despite Lynn's effort at tucking it in, it had pushed its head clear of the panties and was in plane sight of everyone, proudly pointing up at his belly button! He was quite relieved when he could hide it by pressing himself against Jason, although that only made it harder.

Jason felt it throbbing against him and it was just too much for him to bear. He pulled back slightly from the hug to look into Aaron's eyes, and after whispering "May I," to which Aaron gently nodded, Jason lowered himself to his knees. He gently eased down the front of Aaron's panties under his balls and held the beautiful tool of pleasure in the palm of his hand while smothering it slowly with kisses. Slowly his kisses became wetter and longer and soon he let his tongue tickle its tip and then run along its length. Aaron had his head back and was shaking ever so slightly, his chest was heaving with each deep breath he was taking, his erection throbbing and stretching at the same time.

It was such a beautiful and tender initiation that Lynn and Chrissy felt overwhelmed and knelt down either side of Jason to feel part of it. As Jason finally took him between his lips, rolling his tongue along the underside of this young man's most erogenous zone, they reached out with their tongues and licked at his balls, holding his legs still as they pressed their cheeks against his thighs, all sharing this very special moment.

Jason pulled back and offered the tip to Lynn who enveloped it and fellated him vigorously in short rapid movements of her head. Then Chrissy took him into her mouth and slowly slid his hardness fowards and into her throat where she held him and gently swayed back and forwards until she needed to breathe. As she pulled out Aaron gasped and sprayed the three of them with cum as he could restrain himself no longer.

They stayed in position for a few moments, letting their racing hearts slow down and Lynn, who was closest to the table grabbed a napkin and wiped her face, offering it to Chrissy and Jason.

Aaron was even more embarrassed than before and began apologising, but Lynn stood up and hugged him before giving him a tender kiss on the lips while tucking his softening penis back in the panties.

"Nothing to apologise about. If anything it should be us apologising for taking advantage of you!" She murmured caringly, "Are you OK my dear, I do hope it wasn't too much."

"Oh no, well no, I mean yes, yes it was all too much, but in a fabulous way, not a bad way!"

Lynn kissed him again, this time deeper and more passionately, one hand behind his neck and the other in his panties feeling the effect on his rapidly reviving cock. "I love the stamina of a young lover," she thought, as she continued their kiss and at the same time pulled his stiffening tool back out. Moving her hips forward, she eased the head past her thong which she had cleverly pushed out of the way with her little finger in the same movement. She rubbed the cum covered end against her clitoris, moaning while she kissed, and then, pushing forward and squatting slightly in her heels she impaled herself, releasing the kiss and uttering a deep groan!

Soon the two of them were grinding together in unison, their breathing was synchronised and the little groans and shrieks came in a strange pulsating rhythm like an orchestra warming up. Having already cum, Aaron had no desire or need to cum again so quickly and Lynn soon reached her first orgasm, throwing her arms round his neck to steady herself and he kissed her hard to silence her moaning, There was no stopping him, he continued to pound and pound, speeding up until Lynn again shook and screamed as he lifted her off to floor with his hands under her thighs, turned and pressed her back to the wall, thrusting and thrusting until he let out a massive groan and pumped a new lot of seed into this beautiful woman, and Lynn came again and as he slowly let her down to the floor she was weeping, weeping from the overwhelming pleasure she had been given.

Jason and Chrissy had watched in spellbound amazement. Chrissy had never seen anyone fuck his wife like that before, even Alan. Aaron had been like a demon possessed. It was the most masculine of fucks executed by the most feminine of men. She too had welled up at the sheer emotion of it all. Even Jason was not sure what to say, although Chrissy did notice a slight look of worry and envy.

Lynn took Aaron's hand and gently pulled him through the door, "Just off to the bathroom to clean up," she cooed. Chrissy remembered the times Lynn had cleaned her up in the shower and, feeling the need for some satisfaction of her own, turned to Jason who just nodded. He stood up and slipped off his suit trousers and knelt on the chair, his hands grabbed the back as he pushed that plump little ass of his onto Chrissy's cock. They were so turned on and so desperate that Chrissy had just reached his hand into the butter dish to oil himself up. He could here the downstairs shower, he had visions of Aaron's cock and Lynn's hands, but when he heard Lynn's distant scream above the crashing of the water, and felt Jason tense his anal muscles ever so slightly, he almost knocked the chair and Jason onto the floor as his relief was completed in a final orgasmic lunge. Jason came too, but ever considerate he had put one of his socks over his little penis to save making a mess! He was so practical you just had too love him!

With almost perfect timing they heard the shower stop, "Our turn," Chrissy said to Jason, patting him on the shoulder, Chrissy and Jason didn't kiss, it was all part of Jason's denial.

All smelling nice and with Aaron and Jason dressed for their journey home, Lynn called for a taxi. While they were waiting Chrissy checked with Aaron about the timings for Sunday's enactment and Aaron told him that Belinda was fine for them to be there at eleven. Jason, ever the one to see an opportunity, was keen to introduce the long overdue corporate magazine photos idea especially having seen Lynn dressed like a goddess that evening.

"Let me do a trial shoot as well!" Jason said excitedly. "Lynn, you are such a natural that I simply have to get some shots of you in that new range of mine with Chrissy, and maybe there are some things in the shop that would work for your ideas Aaron?"

There was a bit of a commotion as conversations crossed over each other, but in the end they agreed that it really did make sense as none of them had masses of time during the week and it would be very convenient. Lynn was secretly the keenest of them all as she felt extremely flattered as it was just the thing a closet exhibitionist lives for! When the text indicated the cab was outside, it had all been set up. Aaron would go round to Jason's shop first thing, check out the flat, drop off some things, pick out some items from the stock room and they would be at the club for 11:00am. Jason would be bringing all his camera and lighting equipment so they could get the trial shots done.

As Chrissy slipped into bed beside Lynn, she leaned over to her and gave her a hug. "I absolutely loved watching you fuck tonight, you are so beautiful and so amazing," she whispered, tearing up. Lynn's face burst into a wide-eyed tender lovers smile and she gave her a quick kiss. "It was amazing, if only all sexy young girls had cocks like that I'd become a lesbian immediately, but what is really amazing is being married to someone who I can share it with, thank you my lover! Now, come-on, switch the light-off, we have a busy day tomorrow!"

12