48 Hours on Blue Bayou Pt. 51: Julie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie had been fascinated by the seeming ease with which her new Owner had navigated the new waters of his enterprise. With such a beginning, she thought, Igor can't fail to make The Castle BnB not only successful for tourists but also for the elites looking for any type of personal slave. Her own slavery didn't even come into her thinking. Later, when she realized this, she was warmed by this evidence that she does have her new Owner at the center of her universe.

Martin had welcomed his former Training Executive to dinner that evening, along with the senior staff, with Julie and Niamh serving. Discussion mostly centered around events coming up, or that Igor had just missed. Niamh was able to describe the negotiations underway for the New Zealand Opera Company to come, the Covid virus permitting, for perhaps one to two weeks next season. They would mount one or two productions, giving several showings of each, and conduct Master Classes for local colleges and schools. The idea had the backing of The Empress, and Niamh was confident the project would be successful.

Niamh was ready when her mentor asked, innocently enough, "How will you know that the project will be — beyond the financial terms — artistically successful?"

Niamh had her zinger ready. "When we hear kids singing or whistling La Donna è Mobile in the schoolyards."

The old chestnut never failed to get a round of applause from the guests.

When the men retired to the lounge for "brandy and cigars," the slaves got everything back to Chef's standards and Chef responded with a small pastry for each.

Walking back to the kitchen that served as the center of the Executive Floor, Niamh had poked Julie in the side and asked, "Are you ready to serve Igor tonight? If not, you know, I could probably fill in for you, at least for an hour or so."

Suppressing a giggle, Julie had answered as if she had to give the question some serious contemplation. "Well, my Owner has been working very hard these days in the UK, so I suppose he'll probably just want to get a good night's sleep. You know how hard those hotel mattresses are, even at the posh places. I suppose I'll just rub a few muscles for a few minutes and then let him drift off."

Both slaves laughed at the picture that idea provoked in their minds. Niamh added that she'd seen Igor place a few pats on parts of Julie's body during the meal service. Julie blushed and whispered, "I was a bit surprised the first time, but now I'm pretty damp down there."

"If slaves had any money, I'd bet you get positively flooded 'down there' by the time Igor is ready for sleep," Niamh observed.

The two friends traded ideas for the evening's activities and Julie realized that her slavery had made her more receptive to some ideas she would have rejected before her trip on Blue Bayou. When Igor had once mentioned that slavery could be considered "liberating" in some ways, she had instinctively been horrified by the thought. Now, understanding more of the Power Exchange, she wasn't sure that the thought was so crazy. Of course, the people at The Enterprises who made the Power Exchange work were a lot more reasonable and easier to work for than some of the lawyers at her old law firm, even if these new Masters and Mistresses did carry whips or canes.

That evening, Igor had welcomed Julie to his apartment with an embrace and a deep, sensual kiss. His hands moved over her body softly and easily, refreshing his knowledge of his slave's anatomy. He broke the kiss and said he wanted Julie to undress herself and then him. "I've had that picture in my mind all through the UK visit," he added.

Julie managed to shrug out of her brief skirt and shirt outfit to reveal her naked body to her Owner. No matter how many times he asked for this service, it never failed to send a tremor throughout Julie's body, reminding her that slaves cannot own anything and, indeed, it was actually Igor's body. She had fought this part of the Power Exchange at first, but had been led by Anne and Pat to accept this facet of her slavery.

Her hands flew to her Master's clothes, popping buttons and sliding zippers and folding each item as she removed it. A glance showed her that her Owner was ready for her. Still, she fell to her knees before him, kissed his prick, and took it into her mouth where she lovingly caressed it with her tongue before adding the suction she knew Igor enjoyed.

Her Owner laughed softly, saying, "My dear slave, you know exactly what your Master wants. You are a treasure, a delight, a nonpareil."

Julie brought her hands up, cupping her Master's balls and gently fondling them, hoping their contents would soon be spurting in her love canal.

As if he had just read her mind, Igor withdrew from the warmth of his slave's mouth and led her to his bed. Julie crawled up from the footboard into the bed, as a slave should, and writhed luxuriously in its center. She extended her arms to her Master.

He took them, one by one, and fastened them to the headboard with short chains. Moments later, he had secured her ankles as well. Restrained, Julie stretched and writhed sensuously. She knew she was wet below and wanted her Master to enter her quickly.

The kiss of a small whip on her left breast brought a small yelp and returned the slave's attention to what her Master wanted. She managed to press her other breast forward for a matching stripe. Then, it was a few lashes across her thighs, with the tip of the whip sometimes finding her pussy.

With a short, soft growl, Igor discarded the whip and came into his slave. Her cunt muscles held his lance for a moment and then she began to rock her pelvis, clenching him with her vaginal muscles. The thought flew through her head that this skill was one she had never heard of before her enslavement.

Igor pounded her just as roughly as she liked — another discovery made as a slave — until they crashed over the top together. As he withdrew from her, Igor observed that this was exactly the Welcome Home he had been thinking of during the flight from England. With one hand on her breast, Igor drifted off to sleep. Relaxing in her restraints, Julie snuggled a bit closer to the man she loved and slept also.

Chapter 177: Departure #1 Coming Up

In the morning, Julie and Niamh saw how quickly the impending changes in Martin's and Igor's businesses were coming. Providing all the Manuals and Procedures for the new headquarter offices was a far more complex job than either slave had envisioned. Different staffers had brought various papers, computer disks, and stick drives to the Executive Floor where each was ticketed and labelled and packed into boxes for transport.

Part way through, Charles had remarked that the current logo for The Enterprises might be ready for an update. "We've all gotten so used to this familiar sight, but it's several years old and you might want some Marketing whiz to see about a more modern style."

Martin had laughed and admitted that he'd been so busy with the redesign of the businesses that he hadn't realized that logos, too, represented the design of their business era. Niamh made a mental note to remind her Master of this detail when they got to wherever he was taking her. He had, of course, told her that she was continuing with him, but he hadn't told her much about her future beyond that.

That's about par for the course, Niamh thought. A slave will be told what her Master thinks she should know when he thinks she should know it, right? She knew it was just another item her slavery freed her from worrying about.

Julie had picked up on the logo question just a bit differently. There was no "old" logo for Igor's House of Slavery, so Julie had let her mind wander a bit. How does one design a logo? Are there any "rules" for logo design? What would make a logo look "modern?"

She turned the name "Igor's House of Slavery" over in her mind. The initials were I H S. She remembered similar initials on some of the crosses and crucifixes engraved on the stone of the church near where she grew up. She had been told that they stood for the Latin In hoc signo vinces, by which the church meant, By this sign you shall conquer. According to legend, this inscription with the cross was seen by emperor Constantine the Great in his sleep before his battle against Maxentius in the year 312 on the Ponte Milvio. She laughed to herself. It certainly was appropriate for a worldwide religion, but for a simple slaving operation? She had tucked it away for whenever her Master might mention it.

Finally, the flow of staffers dwindled and stopped. Martin, Charles, Edward, and Igor leafed through their List of lists and checked off everything they thought they might need or want from Hong Kong. Anne and Pat, with Julie and Niamh, stood silently, waiting for any command.

"My list seems complete," observed Martin. Igor waved his list and agreed.

"If we don't have it now, we probably really don't — or won't — need it later," Igor added.

Charles gave a short laugh. "And you can invent whatever it is whenever you'll need it." The team joined in the relaxation. The changes these two entrepreneurs were heading for were different, of course, but both knew the old maxim Failing to Plan means Planning to Fail. Neither would be caught short.

The next few days had been a mixture of pleasure and sadness. Pleasure at visiting so many friends and partners. Sadness as the reality of leaving became closer. Martin spent as much time with Niamh as possible. Pat and Anne, who had supported both slaves in their training, got assignments to new establishments. Nothing was ever said, but it was clear that these capable women were no longer slaves. Igor split his time between telephone calls to the UK, visits to friends, and Julie. Frequent stops at the Executive Floor kitchen were marked by messages any visit had generated for others.

There had been time spent packing, but both Niamh and Julie felt surprised when Departure Day for Martin and Niamh arrived. A grand convoy saw them off, of course, with banners and cheers.

Chapter 178: Departure #2 Coming Up

"Julie," Igor had remarked on their return to Headquarters, "now it's your turn to start packing, right?"

Julie remembered her momentary feeling of loss, of feeling disconnected. The man who had bought her at auction, who had taken her around the world to Hong Kong, who had supervised her training for slavery, and whose staffers had become her "family" over the past months — he had left, taking one of her best friends with him. She instinctively knew that she would never see or speak with either of them again.

She turned to her new Owner and Master. "Master, it's hard to let so much go, even if we've been 'packing' for so long." She knelt into Position One before Igor and dared to look straight into his eyes.

"Master, you will have to become the center of my universe. I've been trying to prepare for this ever since you bought me. Please know that I'm yours forever."

She wasn't sure, but it seemed that the man she loved straightened a bit before he lifted her into his arms. It seemed as if his face was a bit wet, but then she understood that tears were falling from her eyes. She was sure that this man hugged her tightly, and he may even have kissed each of her eyes.

They held the pose for a few moments, each taking soft breaths.

Igor gently let Julie down to stand before him. "My dear," he whispered, "I never want to be anyplace but the center of your universe. I'm honored you want me there."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Again, Departure Day dawned almost unexpectedly. Again, the remaining staffers had arranged a grand convoy to the airport. Although the smaller staff had passed on the banners, there were still cheers when Igor led Julie to the aircraft that would fly them over the North Pole to their new life. Igor's warm grip told Julie that it would be a life together.

The End

Authors' Note: Carole99, J Spe, and Taliesin1 would like to thank everyone who has read, commented on, and supported the characters whose lives we have recorded in these pages. Each of us feels honored by your support. As well, each of us has felt pangs of distress at having to bid farewell to our characters. We do want to thank those at Literotica who have made their platform available to help us through our epic. Perhaps we will have a future opportunity to play with all of you again. In the interim, just let us know how you feel with your Comments and e-mails.

"So comes snow after fire, and even dragons have their ending." J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit

J.


12