All Comments on '48th Birthday'

by N1ckDan9er

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Very Sexy

Why didn't Kim get Disarray (Desiree"?) number to arrange another meeting? Thanks for your sexy story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
48th Birthday Party

So, you're one of those drivers that stops at a green light and runs the red light? and there'd a guy in a truck next to you that does the same thing?

Dangerous world out there. How does a woman recline her seat so she's in the back seat and stil maintain eye contract with the driver? That's a neat trick, or do you ever look at the road? I know driver's like you and they're terrifying.

Fantasy writing is not your niche.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
True or not.

Not too sure if this is true but it doesn't matter as the story was well written and quite erotic. Lookin6forward to a follow-up story. Thanks. Rob.

rkinsella002rkinsella002about 3 years ago

A little but unbelievable, but still VERY hot. I’d recommend using an editor for future stories. That would put it in 5 star territory. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nice story, in younger days my wife would always use her vibrator as I drove along. I'm sure a few truckers noticed but who cares.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userN1ckDan9er@N1ckDan9er
I am a Good guy that wants to be Bad. The stories I write are about some adventures that my wife and I have had and some that may happen. They are basically true, with some embellishing. My wife can be very adventurous sometimes and surprise me as she has done in the past. I l...