48th Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Happy Birthday, I love you so much."

I looked at her and said, "this was the best birthday I've ever had."

"I'm so glad I could do this for you, but it's not over yet." Kim leaned her seat back, unbuttoned her skirt and blouse; she was completely exposed.

"That was the most erotic exciting thing I've ever done, but I'm still horny," she reached into the glove box pulled out her hairbrush, she began to push the handle between her still glistening wet labia lips. Laying back in the seat with her feet on the dash, legs wide apart, she was fully exposed for the world to see. "I am so hot and horny," as she kept moving her hairbrush in and out, still gazing at me.

Most of the way home was on the expressway. About 10 minutes into the drive, Kim still looking at me with her hairbrush working away, I saw a semi-truck easing up on Kim's side of the car. Then the truck driver was side by side with Kim. I saw him look over, then down at Kim.

"Kim, there is a truck next to you.

"So."

"I am sure he can see all of you and what you're doing."

"You think so?" she turned to look at the driver, lowered her right leg, allowing the driver a better view.

"Do you think he can see better now?"

"Most likely." She then lowered her window, so there was no doubt of what she was doing. Kim looked over to see the trucker, then back at me, smiled, and then looked back at the trucker.

"I think he deserves a good show, don't you." she then reached up, squeezed her breast with her free hand, using the other hand, fiercely sliding the hairbrush in-and-out of her pussy. The trucker matched our speed for 20 minutes, constantly watching Kim. She kept moaning all the time; finally, she pulled her knees up to her chest, exposing her derriere, a few more strokes, she let out a scream.

"I'm cumming," then curled up.

The trucker must have had blown his load also because he let out a long blast of his horn. After she had stopped shaking, she looked over at me. By now, I had to rerelease my hard cock from my shorts and was stroking it.

"That was fantastic, but I'm exhausted; are you going to be able to drive the rest of the way?"

"Yes,"

"Can I take a little nap? I promise you will get a reward."

"Sure."

Kim fell asleep, and it took me 20 frustrating minutes to get home. I pulled in to the garage, got out, my dick still out. I walked over, opened Kim's door; she looked up at me, smiling. "Hey, their big boy." She Reaches out, opened her mouth, and started to suck my cock. This time was different; she would slide in and out each time, taking more in her mouth until her nose was against my stomach. It was heaven; she kept doing this until I was about to blow my load. Kim had never let me cum in her mouth, let alone swallow. So I was ready to pull it out when she grabbed my ass and pulled me deeper than before. I had my dick so deep in her throat there was a bulge in her throat. That was the final straw; I came, she swallowed like a pro, I pumped another load down her throat. She didn't spill a drop; she stood up still naked, opened her mouth to show me her treat, then swallowed it.

"If Disarry could do it, I should be able to do it too. I love you."

"I love you too."

We were both exhausted and went to bed.

The next morning when we woke up, Kim smiled at me and said, that was definitely an exciting evening.

Happy Birthday

12