All Comments on '49 1/2 Shades Ch. 02'

by RockStarGod

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot!!

Love where this is going!

RockStarGodRockStarGodover 6 years agoAuthor
Re: Too Funny For Words

What? No Fag Cuck Shit comment? You disappoint me! I've never understood people leaving comments on stories they don't like. Just move along, stud, and find something you do like. And if you didn't like this chapter, you're really gonna hate the next two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
ROCKSTARGOD

Do you also fail to understand why people leave comments on stories they like ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

more!!!!!

RockStarGodRockStarGodover 6 years agoAuthor
Re: ROCKSTARGOD

Let's see your submission. I had the balls to write something and put it out there for criticism. You have the right to call my work "laughable'' if you wish. I have the right to respond. But you're hiding behind the "Anonymous" label and telling me that my work is no good while you submit nothing. I pity your fear.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well done

Both chapters were well written and have done a nice job building suspense. You have me genuinely interested in your characters. Nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Story Line

Your story line on this series is great. Very provocative read. Please just ignore or delete the self appointed story police, they're idiots. Anxiously awaiting chapter 3!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Chapter 3 pleaaaasssseeee!!!! Live the suspende

Chapter 3 pleaaaasssseeee!!!! Live the suspende

RockStarGodRockStarGodover 6 years agoAuthor
Wow!

Thanks for all the great feedback! This is my first submission on Literotica and it's really great to see all the positive (and even a little negative) comments. The next three chapters will be up very soon. Thanks for reading and stay tuned!

DianeRedfernDianeRedfernover 6 years ago
Off to a great start

Please keep it going. I'd love to see the next one soon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRockStarGod@RockStarGod
Just a city boy. Born and raised in South (somewhere around) Detroit. I love to write for you and to read your stories as well.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES