All Comments on '49 1/2 Shades Ch. 04'

by RockStarGod

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

It's a good basic premise. You're a bit herky-jerky in the execution. Sarah resists the idea of a three way with some one they know, then jumps directly into stranger cucking. You drop in a casual thought that she's always known James was submissive, yet she did did nothing for years until this deep-end dive? She asks a direct question then hits him in the balls for answering. You toss out an obligatory throw down sentence that she loves her husband, yet they way she's handling this looks different. Sarah is coming across as very smirky and unlikable. Not saying a domme should be all Mary Poppins, but I'm wondering why he married her. It would help to get more of James' thoughts. How is he really justifying tolerating all of this if his goal had been a equal participation standard three way? I good with femdom, but am yet again left wondering why it so often turns ugly and dehumanizing, especially when there is the claim of love.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRockStarGod@RockStarGod
Just a city boy. Born and raised in South (somewhere around) Detroit. I love to write for you and to read your stories as well.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES