All Comments on '4th of July'

by katinheat81

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Yeah.......right......I get it.....

.....she's awakened now.....like more aware.....more willing.....to fuck anything that resembles a cock. How nice for her.

Sadly, within 3 years, she'll start to show signs of serious wear and tear....and maybe, with one mistake in there somewhere.....she'll be taking 11-12 drugs in a cocktail designed to preserve her life awhile longer. I wonder, as she wheezes and gasps, she'll think it was worth it.

For me, whoring on this level, is anathema to how precious life is. These guys obviously don't see that.

Alex54092Alex54092about 9 years ago
KEEP WRITING

Loved all your stories. Keep writing them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
RE: Anonymous comment from 02/08/15

Let me guess. This isn't your flavor of "Loving Wives" erotica. Maybe the self righteous husband who catches his wife cheating and then punishes her and her lover? How about all the other categories? BDSM? Erotic Couplings? Group Sex? Etc, etc, etc.

Hey. I don't like all of these either. Especially the Cuckold ones, but everyone has their favorite. To each his own. WAKE UP! IT'S FANTASY! No drugs. No STD's. No repercussions. Don't read if it offends you.

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

Anonymous 02/08/15 absolutely nailed it.

And the author made it a point of mentioning that she was fertile .

The biggest tragedy would be a cunt like that raising a child.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Cuckold

It strikes me in this case the husband shares his wife with his best friend in attempt to stop her straying further.

She what is termed a hot wife who would cheat at a drop of a act.

I don't understand a husband wanting someone else to fuck his wife, but he may feel in a catch 22 situation,

By the way nicely written more please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well done describing a very vile woman

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just trash. Any husband so ambivalent about his wife does not deserve the title or status of husband. More like just a few dogs in heat.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Is sharing caring? High sexual quotient. Lucky they have a mutual release with a very tolerant friend and spouse.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous