5 day Plan to Sex-Up her Sister Sam

Story Info
Joan's hot older sister needs a makeover and a big cock!
11.1k words
4.71
73.9k
80

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
inafantasy
inafantasy
905 Followers

My name is Joan, I live next to Mark who you heard from in New Home Comes with a Great View! To give you a little information if you have not read that story. Mark is our neighbor whose bay window faces ours, and with only 5ft (1.52 m) of space required between the foundation and lot line in our development, it makes our windows less than 10ft (3.05 m) apart, the room you are sitting in is probably wider than that. Both of our windows are wide enough to give natural light and a view to both of our great rooms and kitchens, they even provide a more distant view of our hallways.

Mark and I continue to have our same voyeur-exhibitionist relationship, and have occasional threesomes when my husband John is home for weekends, I guess most of them you can call cuckold. My husband John loves watching Mark fuck me, and often logs into our security system cams when he is out of town for work. Sometimes he sets up the cam on his laptop, so I can watch him masturbate while I am getting fucked.

The story I am telling you now is one about when my sister Samantha came to stay with me after her husband ran off with a woman from their church.

Let me tell you a little about Sam, she is my older sister by two years, and we love each other. But our lifestyles could not be more different. Sam married Luke after high school. Luke was raised as a fanatical Christian in a very conservative church, and denomination. She dated him all through high school, and married him shortly after they graduated. To date, he was her only sex partner. Once they were married, and she joined his church, she was no longer the happy-go-lucky sister I had known growing up. In their church woman wore little if any make-up, and dressed very plain and conservative. I don't need to explain this much more to you, I am sure you have encountered people like them in your everyday lives. Their doctrine was that women were to be subservient to their husbands in every way.

Samantha's husband started to be away more and more evenings, and told her he was doing God's work. If you call fucking the church secretary God's work that is. In reality, he he got the seven-year itch, she found out, and complained to the pastor, and long story short, he said it was her fault, and she was no longer welcome at the church, but her husband was. Fucked Up, but I am proud of her for leaving him, she needs to get a life. She has no clue how the rest of us live, but I am about to teach her.

Monday

I invited her to stay with us for a while, as long as it takes to get her on a normal path in life, or until the two of us start fighting. I picked her up at the airport shortly after I had taken John there for his flight out. We had a nice dinner and then arrived home.

I should tell you, I had a 5-day plan in place. One that I had discussed with my husband John, and our neighbor and my part-time fuck buddy Mark. My plan was to try to get her in some sexier clothes, and try to get her more comfortable exposing her sexy body to others. She is very pretty, just two years older than me, slightly taller, more curves, shoulder-length blond hair, and piercing blue eyes to go with it. Mark looked at her photo, and even with her plain dress, blond hair up in a bun on her head, and lack of makeup he said she was sexy.

Mark simply said, "I can work with that, some church women live double lives, most of the ones that don't, have a lot of suppressed desires. Once you get them to open up, they'll want to fuck you to death."

I hoped he was right, but told him he was going to have to go slow to not spook her. We started that night with our plan. As she came out of the guest bedroom with her hair down she already looked better, but her long flannel pajamas had to go. I took her into my bedroom and got her three of my nighties to use while she was with us. She protested even getting naked in front of her own sister to try them on. We had our work cut out for us. She looked so sexy in the first one she put on, but it was too big of leap for her, and complained that too much of her breast were showing. She is better equipped in that area than I, and has more to cover. I finally got her to put on a basic teddy with full panties.

We sat in the great-room in our nighties, and the first thing she said was; "are you going to close your curtains?"

I told her no, we have a nice neighbor who looks out for me next door, and he is pleasant to look at. Like magic, he appeared at his fridge in a muscle shirt and loose fitting workout shorts.

She put her arms over her breast that were already covered pretty well and said, "does he always dress like that, does he look over here a lot."

"Yes and Yes," I replied, "I told you he looks after me, and sometimes he shows more of himself, and so do I in return."

"You are so naughty sis. I don't think we should do this."

"Well you are going to have to if you are staying here. You are not my bossy big sis anymore, at my place we are just, two girls having fun."

I left her for a while to do some things in the laundry, it was Mark's time to work his magic. He took my cue and started to lift weights, he had moved his bench in the corner of the great-room ahead of time with the foot of it close to the window. When I came back, he had taken off his shirt to slowly wipe off the sweat that was glistening on his chest. Then he worked his way down to his six-pack abs as he sat there trying not to look at us. He had his legs on the sides of the bench, and up the legs of his shorts there was his big cock that you could see when his leg was in the right position. No doubt he was giving her a preview, acting as if it was unintentional, but I never seen him in that pair of shorts before, loose legged and short. I was getting turned on, and was glad John and I fucked before he left.

"Do you see what he is doing right in front of us, I think I see his penis up his shorts, it must be a big one." Sam said.

I replied, "Well there is hope for you, you are not totally dead yet sexually, is he not hot, and pleasant to look at?"

"Yes, but he can see us in our nighties, I would not even wear this one in front of Luke."

I wanted to say, "I wonder if the lady he was fucking wore flannel pajamas to seduce him," but I managed not to.

I told her that I was tired and I know you stay up for the news, so just turn off the TV when you do, and I gave her a kiss on her forehead.

I could not wait to get Mark's report the next morning, because I knew I would hear little from her if anything.

Tuesday

I was up first and went out on the patio to talk to Mark on the phone. He told me he used the sweat from his workout for an excuse to shower, and gave her a flash on his way to the bedroom. Telling me he was careful not to look when he came out of the bathroom door naked, drying his hair, and stood as long as he thought he could. He said thinking about my sister looking at him caused him to start getting an erection as he did, so he hurried into the bedroom. Then he told me when he came back out, she was still there, had her legs parted just a little. He thought she might even have had a hand down there, but she hurriedly put her knees together. He felt it was enough to show her on the first night and put a tee shirt and boxers on to watch TV. I told him he was doing good, she already said she seen your penis a little when you were lifting, her eyesight must not be too good, because she said it looked kind of big.

He replied, "you will be begging for this little penis in a couple of days, when you get horny."

Sam got up shortly after, and we had breakfast. I told her it was time for yoga and handed her a pair of yoga pants and a tube type top. She asked me if I would close the blinds, if she put that top on for yoga, the top would barely cover her breast. I just said, of course not, and she let it go. I showed her some basic yoga and then went about my routine. When I was done I complained I was hot, and took my top off and exposed my sports bra that covered me better than the top I gave her. She looked at me but, bit her lip. I thought, wait till tomorrow, and I do it without the bra.

I managed to get her in a pair of shorts and summer top, and to let her hair down. We were sitting on the patio when Mark came over to give me some junk mail marked occupant that he claimed was put in his box by mistake, good thinking. I introduced him and she shyly shook his hand. He told her he was glad to see that natural beauty ran in our family, she blushed a little. He did not over do his stay, he had his usual nylon workout shorts on. I could see he was starting to get turned on just seeing who he had been flashing up close, we talked about the good weather, before he excused himself. She said he was really good looking and said she could see why you leave drapes open. It was only Tuesday and I missed my weekday fuck from Mark already, this could be torture for me and him, he is a good friend to help me with this.

We sat around most of the day to catch up and get the straight skinny on her soon to be ex. It was unbelievable what he had done to her. It made me more determined to have her sexy by her first court appearance. I wanted him to see what he was losing. He had the balls to use her dress prescribed by the church, as one of the reasons they were no longer compatible. Sam did not live in an equal distribution of assets state, and he was fighting dirty. I was the little sister, but I knew I was going to have to take charge and make sure she had the best attorney her county could offer. John makes good money, so we could loan her the retainer.

Mark kept to his office most of the day, and after dinner I got Sam to try a long island ice tea, is there a better drink to give a rookie to give them a buzz, and loosen them up? I figured I better get her in the hot tub before it hit. Then she came out of her bedroom in a one-piece suit with a skirt almost to her knees, we have a Amish settlement near here and I seen girls from there, showing more skin. I managed to bite my tongue, and told her that John and I wear nothing in the tub, but I would let her wear one of my two-piece suits. I picked out the most modest bikini I had and told her it was a two piece. Again her bosom's overflowed one of my tops, and the bottom barely covered her only partly trimmed bush. I was not going to give in and I stripped naked at the tub. She said, I see you have foliage for privacy, but what if Mark would come over and see you naked, and me with my breast partly showing.

I told her that would be great and invite him in, she took it as some of my sarcasm, and then I told her Mark knows I have a guest and would not come back here. I think I detected a slight look of disappointment. I let her ask for the second drink, she was in the tub and had not been on her feet since she downed the first one, saying, "I like this drink, it tastes just like sweet tea."

Well it loosened her lips a little, she asked me if Mark knows we can see him in his hallway? She confessed she watched him drying off after the shower, and she got a little tingle down there from seeing him naked and watching his penis getting bigger. She said it was only the 2nd adult man's penis she had seen, and it looked like a big one. I had no idea of the depth of her naivety sex wise. She was impressed, and told me that the only penis she had seen was her husband's, and it is not nearly that long or thick, and of course the tiny ones we used to see when we babysat and had to change a dirty diaper.

I had heard in school that her husband Luke had a pencil dick, I thought it was just talk, but it sounds like its true. After the second long island tea she asked if he showered like that every night, I told her he does have his routines, and that I was sure he didn't know we could see his hall that well. She was buzzed and horny, so I figured I could get away with saying, you ain't seen nothing yet sis.

We went in the house both of us tipsy, and showered before we put on our nighties. She went with the sexiest one, but said it was because it was white, and she figured Mark would not be able to see the blond pubic hair it did not cover. Wow, she was buzzed, I told her I would help her with the pubic hair problem, if she could take a little pain. She giggled, and said, "as long as I have one of these ice teas first."

That was the sense of humor I missed from her all these years. We sat and watched TV as Mark did his workout with his sexy briefs on, this time. He was hard already when he laid down on the bench, and you could see the outline of his cock in his tight briefs. She focused in on it, and I could see her nipples get hard. He wiped down his sweat again and went in the bedroom, came out naked to go to the shower, paused to yawn and stretch, and pretended to have forgotten something and went back to the bedroom. He came back out stopped in the hall again facing us, pretending to read the label on the shampoo or body wash he was carrying, and then he entered. His acting skills were improving, but this was not a speaking part.

Sis was all bright-eyed and was making sure to keep her eyes on his place, and not miss anything. This time he walked out naked still drying his body taking his good ole time, holding his cock with one hand as he made sure to dry his crotch, then just by its head, to dry it and his balls, and did it all very slowly. He did a good job stretching out the show he was giving her, then he even went back for a fresh towel for his hair. After he dried it, he threw the towel over his shoulder, walked through the kitchen to put it in the laundry, you could see it growing as he went through the kitchen, he knew we were there, but managed not to look and get busted, he even stopped for some water on his way back, giving us over a 5-minute show of a fit naked man's ass and his growing cock. It was starting to stick straight out when he was done and turned to go to the bedroom.

Looking over at her, I could see she was almost drooling, but I had to ask her what she thought of his penis before the drink wore off. She said, "it's beautiful and a big one alright, you are so lucky to get this kind of live show at night, I wouldn't tell him you can see his penis. I mean, he might close his curtains, and that would be bad for us."

She was warming up with the help of the alcohol, I figured it was a good time as any to give her a little more info, and broke the news to her saying, "the view we get comes with a price, I have to show a little now and then to make it fair. When he comes back out, he is going to see me topless, I am going to take my top off till I go to bed. I think if you tried it, you might enjoy showing those fabulous breast of yours off, do you want to join me?"

"Oh, no, I have never shown them to any other man then Luke, that would be too much for me I think."

I had a reply for that statement, but it would have been mean. I pulled the top of my nightie up over my head exposing my breast, and waited for Mark to come out and acknowledge it. He walked over to the window and threw me a kiss, so I asked Sam, "he is so cute, don't you want a kiss from him too?"

"Can I have some more ice tea first, and then we'll see?" she replied.

It's your last one I told her, you don't want a hangover, then I got us both one. We were about half-way through the next tea when Mark walked past his window, and more than just the tip of his penis was sticking out the leg of his briefs, he had turned on more lights and the big TV after his shower. I was afraid he went too far, she choked on her tea, and spit a little out when she seen his cock so close up. He paused just a few seconds, he was getting stiffer, and was showing his knob and about 3 more inches of hard-on, then he pretended to just realize it was out, and pulled on the material to try and cover it, as he mouthed, "I'm sorry" at us.

She was fucked up, and said, "he is so nice, he realized his penis was sticking out, and said he was sorry."

Then she lifted her nightie over her head exposing her beautiful breast. What a treat Mark got from her, he gave her two thumbs up, one for each tit I guess, then he threw her a kiss. We were way ahead of schedule for night two on this project. When I excused myself to go to bed, I could see her panties were wet. I sent Mark a text from the bedroom and told him, stay hard, she is loving it, make sure it is out every time you get up, then try to cover it, but that is enough for one night.

His reply a short one, No Problem, Big Tits=Erection

Wednesday

The next morning we had breakfast she was embarrassed as she talked to me. I said spit it out. She confessed she had held a pillow on her lap the night before, "then put her fingers down there," was her exact words. "He is so cute, watching him adjust his briefs to cover his hard penis made me do it. I tried not to, the pastor told us that women masturbating was a sin."

I said, "do you really think Luke, and even your pastor does not masturbate?"

She said, "Yes, but men are different."

I quickly replied, "No they are not, we have our needs, and have the right to have some pleasure too."

I talked her into topless yoga that morning, it was a tough sell with her sober, but I told her if we keep our end of the deal, maybe he will forget we are here and get that big thing all the way out. John is not going to be back till the weekend and I might need to have a reason to stimulate myself too. I received no reply, but she did shyly walk into the great-room to our mats topless.

I wish I had her breast, they are the perfect size, it's a shame she has had to hide them all this time. Mark was standing there and gave us some applause we could only see and not hear. We continued with our yoga and I did some advance moves like the "Y." A move that Mark likes so much. After I finished, he pulled down his briefs, pointed to me, then to his hard cock, (that meant it was my fault.) Sam said that is amazing that you are that limber and strong, and boy did it make his penis get hard. I told her that he loves it, and I bet if I got the courage to do it when I am doing my yoga naked, he might masturbate for us. She listened, but had her eyes on his cock as he decided to do some bench presses au naturel and with a rock hard cock, it was pretty fucking hot. He picked his briefs up and left after we had finished.

We had some of the special ice tea after dinner, two of them before I got my wax kit out. The first time is pretty painful, then after that, it gets a little less each time, I think you just get used to the pain and block it. I felt a little uncomfortable trimming it down first, then spreading wax on my sisters pussy. You have to get down there to make sure you get all of it, so I figured we used to bathe together and pee in front of each other. She is who taught me how to put in a tampon, our mom still used those big pads. She was a trouper during the waxing, I would tell her to get ready when I was going to pull the wax off, and taught her to sing the first line of the song, "Oklahoma," LOUD, and sang it with her as I did, it's better than screaming and gives you the same effect. I would not be surprised if Mark did not hear us from his place.

She was pretty red down there afterwards, but I gave her some cream to numb it for a while, and no I didn't apply it you pervs. It would help make the redness go away too. I told her I would go ahead of her to the great-room and turn down the lights, so she did not have to put her panties on. I told her the teddy would cover it anyway. I got tired that night, and I said I was going to bed early, she said she was tired too, but wanted to wait until Mark took his shower. But right after she would go to bed, because it hurts, and she did not want to be tempted to put her fingers down there again.

inafantasy
inafantasy
905 Followers