5 day Plan to Sex-Up her Sister Sam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thursday

Thursday was the break through day, she was quick to admit she turned the TV off after I left so he might not see her. Then she told me it worked because she seen his penis get really hard this time from drying it. "He just walked around that way and sat down to watch his TV. He had that naked and scared show on, and I could not see because of the chair arm, but he had his hand down there, and it made me want to, I tried it anyway, but it hurt. So I had to go to bed and missed him getting up again. But I got to see a lot of his penis, I just love his big penis. I want to see more of it."

That was a pretty good lead in for me, but was still nervous when I told her today was nude yoga day, and our best chance to see his whole penis up close and for a while.

She said, "I like seeing his, but I don't think I am ready to show him my private parts, we'll see."

I told her Mark has been a gentleman and has his needs, he has no current girlfriend, yes I laid it on her pretty heavy. She said nothing, but came out topless in one of the skimpier string bikini bottoms. She could wear it now that she was waxed. She was not totally naked but progress was made, a step forward I guess. I thought when she sees that cock of his, she just may drop them.

Mark was watching us stretch, like I promised her, since I was naked, he pulled off his briefs to join me, we watched his hard cock spring up as he did. Then he continued to stretch with us. The shocked look on her face was soon replaced by one of amazement as she stared at how big and hard his cock was. "It's standing straight out" she told me and so was her nipples.

Not wanting to miss an opportunity, I reached over to flick one of her hard nipples with my finger to distract her, then I pulled the strings on her bottoms, they fell to the floor, but she stepped out of them. I was really proud of that move. She seemed to relax and even did some of the moves with me that showed him our ass's and pussy's briefly. My God, my sister needed a cock in her I thought, and needed it badly, I could see moisture starting to show on her pussy, it was not sweat. Based on her reaction to me pulling the strings on her bottoms, and the fact that she never took her eyes off of his cock so far, "Y" not go for it. Once I got up into the "Y" facing him, I slowly spread my legs to a horizontal position to open up my pussy lips.

"My God sis, have you done this in front of him before, I can see the pink in your hole!"

I quickly replied, "If we want to see him jerk off a load, this is what it takes."

On cue, Mark had his cock in his hand and started working it, he moved close to the window and was jerking off. She did not turn completely red, so I told her, "let's sit down on the mats and enjoy the show and if he sees us put some fingers in our pussy's, we may get to watch one of his window cum-shots."

Yes, she did it, she was so hot and turned on that she masturbated right in front of me, and I finger fucked myself in front of her, it was a first. I could not keep my eyes off of my sis, it was hotter than watching Mark, but I tried to do both, I was horny too.

She was going to town on herself, she even had a finger working her clit, then I knew she had done this before, they did not teach us how to cum in sex-education. Mark was doing his part, like a proud rooster, he was showing us how a guy jerks off, she probably has never seen that done before, men seem to want to watch us masturbate, then they act like it is such a strange request for a woman to make, a lot of us like seeing a guy cum. He really took his time, he had to spit on his cock a couple of times.

She was so fucking aroused, she came first, I was too busy watching her and Mark and had to get down to it if I was going to get off. I just had to stop and watch my big sister's face and body contort as she came, and she could not get through that big of orgasm without a verbal response and a minute or two of recovery time.

Mark was taking it nice and slow and looking right at us as he made deliberate strokes as he held his balls. Sam was mesmerized watching him. He started to speed up seeing I was not in the game anymore, and he had to have seen Sam go off, so he started to speed up for his money shot.

When I saw his "Oh Face" starting to form, I said to her, "He is ready to blow, watch the end of his penis for it."

It was beautiful, for me, the beauty was not so much his cum-shot, she does not know I have seen many of them, and have been fucking him. It was the look on her face and wonderment as he came that was beautiful. It came out in ropes, as he made his face, he must have saved up, because his cock put out about three or four rounds of ropes that hit his window. She was so sexy after her orgasm, and so excited from watching his, I wanted to kiss her on the lips, but was afraid it would freak her out, so instead I gave her a peck on the cheek. Then told her to get her kiss for Mark ready, and we threw Mark a kiss.

"Wow, and I mean Wow," is all she could say at first, then said, "I can see how that helps you get through the time John is gone. I can't believe I masturbated and had an orgasm, in front of him, or in front of my sister, for that matter."

We showered and gave ourselves some private time in our rooms, I needed it, and the nap that usually comes after it, she needed some more pleasure too. It was an even brighter, happier, and sexier sister that baked cookies with me that afternoon. John was flying in, and I wanted to bake his favorite cookies. I told her Mark loves them too, and she could take him some this evening, and that John might want some private time, after dinner. I am sure if you show up with cookies, looking sexy, you will be invited in.

She was a little panicked again, and said, "I understand you two wanting private time, but I barely know Mark, and he's seen me masturbate, what will I say to him, and what will we do?"

"Well you can say, Hi Mark, I loved your cum-shot, I hope watching me cum had a part in it. You know his cock pretty well, you have masturbated with him, maybe you can start there. But if you do anything in his great-room, don't look over here, John will have his cock out as soon as you leave. After that he will be balls deep in my pussy in the kitchen, or great-room, probably both, we both like the thought of being seen, and I don't think you are ready to watch John fucking me."

She had no words to reply to that, but as the day went on she was tending to her finger and toenails, and experimenting with my makeup and lipstick, and asking me what I thought. I had to take that opening she gave me, and said, "well it looks good on your lips, I am sure it will look good on Mark's cock." Again no words, but a blush this time. I was convinced she wanted his cock in her mouth, and pussy too. Mark was a good lover, and she was going to get a good fucking by him that evening.

John arrived in a UBER, and the three of us I had a late but good dinner, and I got her to drink some wine that was not to dry, she was going to need a little courage.

John told her, "I really did not think you could be any prettier, but with that lipstick on, your golden blond hair down to your shoulders as God intended it. Then there's the outfit that Joan loaned you, and not to forget those blue eyes of yours that a guy could get lost in. I could go on, but you're just ravishing tonight, I might have gone after the wrong sister."

That made her blush, but then smile, I spoke up and said, "keep your distance sis, that's coming from a man who has had no pussy in nearly a week, I am surprised he has been able to keep it in his pants during dinner, it might not be, don't look under the table." Now she was blushing big time.

We sent her off with her cookies, and other treats she had in store for Mark, we both gave her a goodbye kiss. She gave us a look of part fear, part excitement. I wish John had figured away to put a camera in Mark's house, or even a mic. But I would get a report from her later, and more from Mark after that.

I got to see a little bit of their love making, Mark can be a smooth talker, he found a way to get her to let him keep the blinds open. He turned all his lights off in the great-room, and lit his fireplace, it's not real, but gives out a nice low light like candles. We followed his lead but used a few candles, we did not go for the fireplace option when we built. We could see each other enough to know what was going on. I told John after we fucked our way to the great-room, that I wanted to give Sam, a little bit of a show, but not hard core. I was not sure I was ready to see my big sister fucking yet, but I was wet thinking about her seeing us, but we are hard core exhibitionist, she is still in the early stages of training. This will be her first penis after Luke's pencil dick, as far as I know, I bet she's had at dildo, or maybe a vegetable in her.

I can tell you this, at one point I could see the flames of the fireplace reflecting off Sam's golden hair and her naked ass, quite an erotic view. Since she was kneeling in front of the couch, and Mark's head was leaning back. So I knew she had her mouth full of his cock, and was not praying for him. It was hot, it inspired me to give John one of my extra super-duper blow jobs, I had John sit in the arm chair, so she would mostly see my ass too. I worked his cock pretty well then started swallowing it and holding it there, it triggered his load as I did. I took it in my throat and choked but got it down. We fucked there, but I got in a praying position over the chair, and he fucked me from behind. I did not want to do anything too radical, this way she would have a side view if she looked, and probably would at least take a short look. She would have seen both of our asses and might see his cock on the out stroke, but at least would know John was fucking me. Then we had a nice and long love making session in the bedroom later.

As we left for the bedroom I could see Sam riding Mark's cock cowgirl, probably a new position for her, being in charge for a change. My God, I was envious of her tits, as I watched them bounce up and down, with her blond hair reflecting the light it was quite a scene. John and I watched for a minute and of course he made a comment about her breast, and I watched his cock get hard from watching them bounce. He said if I wanted to, we could watch some video from the night vision camera outside, but it would be black and white. I said, so you want to put it on the bedroom TV so you can fantasize you are fucking my sister instead of me? He took the fifth, the smart thing to do.

We started from scratch in the bedroom, we did oral 69 for a while, I got to cum twice during that, one orgasm was really hard, he had concentrated on my clit as he finger fucked me to get that one. I rode him for a while, as I looked into my lovers eyes, and leaned over to kiss him several times, and tell him how much I loved him, and miss him when he is gone. Then I got on my back and used my yoga flexibility to grab my ankles and pull my feet behind my head, I would feel it in the morning, but it was worth it. He gave me all of his cock, and I had my hands free to knead my tits and rub my own clit.

I came so hard I could not hold my legs with my feet anymore, and they came down on John's shoulders, but he was ready, it had happened before. He continued to fuck me until he let loose, it must have felt extra good as he was more vocal than usual when he came, and yes, I got a pussy full of John cum that night.

John and I were eating breakfast when we seen Sam walking back, it might be called the walk of shame, but she had a look on her face I had not seen since we were kids on Christmas morning. We took it easy on her, and she was not spilling the beans, not in front of John that is. She said Mark offered to take her to the state park to see the waterfalls if we had no plans for her today.

"Not till tonight," I said, we are having Mark over for a late dinner and a soak in the tub. She said he mentioned that, and then pulled out her antique flip phone, probably what Luke gave her to keep her off social media, and with a look of excitement typed in a text to Mark, he was in her phone now.

Later she cornered me to ask questions, revealing a little of what happened the night before. She asked me if John licks me down there, and that Mark did, and he made her cum harder than when we masturbated. I told her all good lovers do, they want you to be pleased too. She told me that Luke didn't, I was not surprised. I pretended to not know, and ask her if she pleased him with her mouth.

She said, "that is something I had to do to Luke quite often, it took me a long time till I didn't mind the taste of the mouthful he would give me. Mark is so sweet and considerate, he asked me where I wanted him to cum, and I let him do it on my breast. I wanted to watch it coming out again, I just love him. I hoped she did not mean she thought she was really in love with him, and is not taking what happened the night before, as more than it was. I thought I sensed new love in her voice, and could understand how she could feel that way. I hope she does find new love, but she has some wild oats to sew first, hopefully while she is collecting alimony.

I had talked to John already, and told him what Sam told me about Luke, and he was as pissed as I was. Pissed enough to hire an investigator to get some pictures of Luke and the church lady. He is also going to check out the pastor, he better be practicing what he preaches, dirt on him would make him a poor character witness.

Mark brought her home late in the afternoon and I got a text from him to call him about Sam before tonight. Now I was a little more worried, I told John and then waited for Sam to go to her room, and went to the patio to call. Mark was worried too, he really likes her, "especially those big tits of hers," he had to add that to fuck with me. He said he was afraid she was acting a little too much like a schoolgirl, with her first crush, and was hanging on him all day. We put our heads together and came up with a plan to show her sex was just sex. Then I filled John in, he said it might be a bit awkward for him, us being sisters, but he was OK with it and hoped it worked out. It was way more radical than what I had planned for tonight, and a bit risky, but I felt it was necessary to not let things get out of hand.

We had a nice dinner that night on the patio, John grilled some steaks and I prepared some sides. It was time for the first stage of the plan, consisting of John starting, then Mark and I stripping naked in front of Sam to get into the tub. She had only had one tea in her at that point, and froze like a deer in the headlights when she first seen John's hard cock pop up and stick out right in front of her. Understandable when seeing your sisters husband's cock for the first time, but she recovered. John's hard-on was not planned, but I should have expected it, as it was likely triggered by his excitement of soon getting to see all of Sam. She waited for Mark and I to strip before she did, trying not to stare at John's hard cock at first, but being the first time they seen each other, they gave each other a good looking over. According to her it would be only the third cock she has seen, and John is a fit guy with a nice cock like Mark, and her breast are near perfect.

After ice tea #2 and some small talk, we moved into some sexier talk, then about half-way through tea #3 it was time to get Sam up to speed. In stage two, John took the lead and told Sam how lucky we were to make friends with Mark after we moved here. Explaining how much he had to be away for his job, and that what she seen during yoga has gone even further, and that he knows that Mark and I take care of each others needs. Saying he was OK with the two of us showing our naked bodies to each other, masturbating, and pleasing each other, and yes, even fucking when he has been gone a while.

There was not enough tea in poor Sam for that statement, she was in a state of shock after finding out her little sister was technically a swinger, and I jumped in then to try to calm her. I explained that I loved John so much that I did not want either of us to have a need to stray, and that Mark and I were aware, and were OK with John watching us on the security cams, as he jerks off to take care of his own needs. Explaining that so far, that was enough to get him through the week, but that I am not against him taking a lover just for sex if he needs to on his longer trips. Telling her as good-looking as he is, there is always takers at the business's he works at, no sneaking around is our only rule.

John jumped in and swore to Sam that he had not used the cams this week since she was visiting. I think she believed him, she is naive, but I didn't, and wanted to laugh. I bet he loved watching me waxing my sisters pussy, that would have turned him on, he is such a perv.

Sam had been resting her head on Mark's shoulder for comfort and support I hoped, but I had to get her ready for stage three the final one. I did not want a melt down, from too much too soon. Then I told her, "did you notice that Mark and John's cocks are about the same size, I seen you sizing my husband up when you first seen him naked as you stripped." Then I stayed on subject saying, "I don't notice much difference sexually when Mark fucks me, we do care for each other, but what we do is just sex, and only sex, friends with benefits, we just both have needs. We are going to prove that to you tonight, and then you will understand too."

She was a bit shocked again, I decided I better at least freshen her ice tea. Then I whispered to John to get Sam a refill, but only half. I thought a moment, and got his attention before he could step out. I wrapped my hand around his cock as I told him, I want you to make sure Sam gets a close up view of this, and I squeezed it. It was growing fast, my idea was to get Sam's attention off of Mark. John stood up with his cock at half mast. Then stood there a minute as if to get his legs, and probably needed to. His cock was not a foot from Sam's face as he did. She let go of Mark and was fixated on it.

I was trying to think quick on my feet, as John reached to get her glass, his cock still growing, got even closer. I said, "stop a minute John, and Sam, lift those tits up and give John his tip, your tits have had his attention this whole time, she was drunk and mesmerized by seeing John's cock that she lifted them without question, and made them dance. I said,"Go ahead John check them out."

John reached out and took one in each of his big hands and said, "I like them, do I have to give them back?

"Yes, it's Sam's turn, go ahead Sam, give John's penis a squeeze. She did, and cupped his big balls with the other hand, I ask her how it felt.

"Big! Big and hard, you are so lucky sis," was her reply.

I said, "Your tits did that to him, I wonder if mine will get any praises from him now that he seen them." John finished the task when he came back with her fresh drink, and put his knee down on the tubs deck to hand it to her, now his cock was inches from her face. John understood I was trying to break her away from Mark at least for a moment, and make her realize that Mark was not the only hot guy in existence with a big cock. He came back to our side and sat on the deck with just his feet in the water, and yes his cock on display for her viewing pleasure. Our brains must have all been in sync, as Mark at the same time moved, to get some space between him and her. Not sure he had to, John's penis was her only interest then. She was determined to keep it hard, she leaned back and made sure her breast were on the surface and dancing from the force of the tub jets.