5 day Plan to Sex-Up her Sister Sam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let her drink some more, until I could see in her eyes how fucked up she was at that point. I grabbed John's leg to get his attention, it was time to get out, having too much alcohol in a hot tub is not good, it can even be dangerous.

John turned off the tub, and I told him he need to help us girls in case one of us is light headed and need help. He helped me get out, holding me till I got my legs. Then Mark took Sam's arm with one hand and put the other one under her ass cheek, to help her stand. Then John put his arm under her naked ass, and the other around her back to get her out. She wrapped her arms around his neck, and her head naturally rested on his shoulder. He slowly carried her away as he gave her one of his sexy looks in her blue eyes then gave her a very tender kiss on her forehead. I know that look, he has seduced me enough times with it. It made her giggle, and say, "Oh John, you are so strong, and I like the way your big hand feels on my naked ass," (giggle) "I can't believe all of us are naked, and I am in my big strong brother-in-law's arms." (giggle)

As he stepped over the door jam while turning sideways to get through the door, I could see his hard cock pressed up firmly against my sisters ass, and his one hand now on her breast.

Cheap feel? Maybe, but I cracked up when she looked at him with her blue eyes, and said, "I feel so safe with your big strong arms holding me," and used one hand to squeeze his bicep. (giggle) "I feel another part of you helping to hold me up too, but it's OK, you have such a nice penis, and It's so close to my... (giggle,) It's OK if you are feeling my breast on purpose, it made both my nipples hard." (giggle, giggle)

Then she hugged him tight and kissed him on his cheek, put her head against the side of his and giggled some more, John was now her person of interest, and she was hugging him tightly, almost choking him. I always thought she was a bit sweet on John. All the girls I know like John. He carried her to her bedroom as we followed, he didn't close the door all the way trying not to scare her. Soon would be the moment of truth. He told me the next day that he laid her on the bed and she would not let go of him until he crawled up next to her. We heard no screams or any sounds of protest as he did.

There we were, Mark and I, on the couch snuggling, trying to be quiet so we could hear my husband and big sister having all kinds of sex in the next room, with the door half open. I was happy to hear she was more than just OK with it, a big relief that she did not freak out, in fact she could not stop talking or giggling. John could not have gotten a word in if he wanted to, but he was treating her to some of his good loving. She was falling in love with my husband, a day after she did with my fuck buddy, but she's drunk tonight, she will figure it out later I hoped. John and her fucking was not in my original plan, but I am glad they got to get intimate with each other, she needed another new cock besides Mark's. As far as John goes he deserves a new pussy, I know he claims he is happy watching me and Mark, but this is a well deserved treat. He is so good to me and Sam, now even taking the lead in helping her with her divorce.

To think it had only been 5 days since she showed up with her hair in a bun and no makeup, now she was in bed with my husband, and intent on fucking him to death.

He was giving her the full treatment, I figured he started with his fingers or tongue. She confirmed that thought, she was just a chatterbox, one too many long island ice teas I guess.

Here are some statements I remember that we heard while trying not to laugh:

"Oh John, your big tongue feels so good licking my pussy, I can't wait to feel your big penis in there, you just have to fuck me tonight. Please!"

"Mark made me cum with his big one, don't tell him I said it, but John, I like your penis better it is even bigger."

"Luke never made me cum with his little thing, he would just grunt and shoot his cum in me, then leave me in the wet spot, and go to sleep."

"You called it Mark, when a suppressed woman opens up, they open up! I hope she doesn't fuck John to death." Then I had to rub it in, "I am glad it was Sam that broke the news to you, John has you out gunned a little, but I still love your smaller cock," I said, as I stroked it to keep it hard for later.

Mark said sarcastically, "Glad you still want my little weiner, at least until a hot guy with a even bigger one than John's moves in near by."

I did not respond with words, just a kiss and some mouthing of the head of said weiner. From then on, we were doing more than snuggling, but we kept our activity to mostly groping. Learning something new, you can eavesdrop with a cock in your mouth, and the receiver playing with your titys. We were slowly getting worked up and Mark notified me by lifting my head to keep himself from cumming. I was dripping and Mark was so close that I just moved up next to him, and ground my ass into his cock until he entered me. I think Mark was ready to head to the master and go wild, but this was my big sister and my husband I was listening to, and they were still engaged in acts of foreplay. I was not leaving until I heard them fucking.

Before we left the great-room she was calling him by name again and made a request, "Fuck me, John, I want you to fuck me as hard as you fuck my sweet little sister. John, I love,(a pause I will assume was a kiss) the way your cock fills my vagina." It is a scary moment when the word love is mentioned to your husband, and by your sister.

I pictured his cock, balls deep in my sisters pussy, and I was touched by the sisterly love she was expressing, by calling me, "her sweet little sister." I guess in the process of trying to help my sister, I gave my sweet husband quite a gift. What husband has not fantasized about fucking his wifes hot sister, in this case one that has bigger tits. Meanwhile Mark was speeding up with his strokes.

Then Sam started getting loud with her moans and other sex sounds followed by almost a yell, "Oh My God John! I could feel your cum shooting out of the little hole of your penis and filling me up, I hope you have more, I can't get enough of your cock. I would never have dreamed you would ever want to make love with a plain girl like me. Let me clean that big thing off, bring it up to my mouth."

Mark followed with a load of his own for me, it seemed after Sam's "Oh My God John!" he went for it too. Ironic that at almost the same time my lover gave me a load, my husband was recovering from the first load he delivered to my big sister.

I had still never heard a word from him, but finally John spoke and replied to her offer to clean his cock. He said, "Sam, I just have to fuck your tity's before we do anything else, I have gazed lustfully at them even when they were all covered up for years, I watched them bounce around in the hot tub earlier, now it's time for me to fuck them, then you can clean my cock after, it will be right there handy for you."

She responded, "I'm all yours tonight my love. Fuck my tity's, do whatever you want. I stay up late, I learned to stay up till Luke fell asleep so I did not have to suck him off or fuck him. But John, I will suck and fuck you all night, if you want."

We both laughed, but I think I might have been a little jealous if I hadn't fucked John last night, and Mark tonight, and was about to go in the master and fuck him some more. Mark never lost his hard-on from hearing them fuck and was ready to go in the bedroom. He had mentioned he wanted to tie me up like when he pretended to rape me. I was all for it, but suggested I be face down this time, it's more fun for me, as I feel completely under the man's control then. I tried to give him some dialog to help him get in to it. Mostly I just repeated the words, "no, please don't, and once said, "my big tough husband is in the next room." I did not add that he was in there fucking my sister.

He responded by, "I don't care you cum slut, I am going to fill your pussy and then move up to your ass and give it a load too. He pumped me pretty hard, and for quite a while, I got off once before he gave me another fill-up. He kept his promise, as far as entering my ass, and I loved it, it was my first anal tied up, and I even got a orgasm from it. But he fell short on the other promise, he stayed hard, and I heard him get off, but did not give me much more cum then had came off of his cum coated cock when he started.

He untied me, and I got up to stretch and get us a bottle of water. I could hear, Sam and John still fucking when I did, and took a peak on the way back, hey the door was half open, how could I not? I stopped with the water in my hands. I was glad I did, I had a side view from John's knees up. Sam was on top, her perfectly round ass was bobbing up and down, and I could see him thrusting his cock up into her, and watched his shaft as it was going in and out of her pussy. Her big tits were suspended below her, and their hard nipples dancing on his chest. He had his arms holding her, making their faces only inches away from each other. I assumed they were lost in each others eyes. She was still giving him her request for more cock, and still was telling him how good he felt in her, but it was now in a lower volume, I could barely hear her, but could tell she was experiencing some kind of bliss from the fucking John was giving her. Watching them make love gave me a warm, and loving feeling for both of them. After Mark and I hydrated, that feeling led us into a make-out session that lasted quite a while. This gave us the rest we needed to start another fuck session, I too could not get enough of my lovers cock.

Even though I am not in love with Mark, I love making love with him, he is a good lover. He seemed to be able to sense my needs, fuck me hard when I needed to be dominated, and yet be tender and loving when I needed that kind of love. I know I could never have feelings like that with a hook-up, I lived that way a while before I was married. It was fun, but did not provide the type of feelings the long term relationships I was now having give me. I wish Sam could have had that kind of experiences, she would never have married Luke if she had.

I can't say we fucked all night after that, but we must have until we passed out, because when I woke up I realized that I must have been being spoon fucked as our last sexual act. His soft cock was between my ass cheeks, dried cum was acting as glue, and my pussy was oozing his cum. I am not sure when or how, but I had a little dried cum in my hair too.

I jumped on him to wake him up and to tease him, saying, "I been waiting for you to wake up and fuck me again, fuck me deep and hard, like my hunk of a husband fucked my big sister." He got it, and we started the day with a laugh.

Mark got up and went home, I hoped he found his trunks, but it would not be the first time he had to dash home from our patio to his, naked.

I decided that I would take the opportunity to fuck with my husband and sister, he never passes on a chance to do it to me. So I went in the guest room naked, and crawled in-between the two of them. It woke them up and I ask John if he was up to a threesome with two hot sisters. I think they thought I was serious, we were all still naked and in the same bed, one of my hands was on his cock and the other on my sister's thigh. I sold them for a moment or two, long enough to feel John's cock start to grow. As for my sister, she shoved my hand off of her, and rolled away saying, "No more sex, Go away."

I was not serious about the threesome, but it is kind of hot to think about, maybe a CFNM, with her sometime before we get old and wrinkled. We could tie him up naked on our bed, and the two of us could be dressed like school girls, or cheerleaders, his choice. One of us could sit on his face as the other sucked his cock, then change places, no girl-girl stuff, just the two of us molesting him. I don't think that would be a hard sell to John, and I probably would not have to use too many long island ice teas on Sam once I laid it out to her.

I noticed as I laid there, that the bed was soaked with their cum, I know they fucked longer than we did, but I am glad, there is no fuck as good as the ones you have when you're still new.

I had to crawl over to her and give my big sister, a little kiss on her forehead, she looked so sexy laying there naked, cum smeared, and sexually spent. Her blond hair had more dried cum in it than my brunette hair did, it's true blonds do have more fun!

I got up and called them rookies, and said I was going to go next door naked, there is a stud over there that likes to fuck me.

But instead John picked me up and carried me to our room, still hard from the fleeting thought of fucking his wife and her hot sister together. I was just kind of kidding about wanting to fuck some more, I had a tired pussy that was still oozing Mark's cum. But I told him if he did not mind dipping his cock in it, he could use it, and he did. It was not like it would be the first time their pies have merged, we have had a few threesomes. I made him tie me up, I was tired, and that way I did not have to participate much. I just rolled over, he tied my hands and feet, and lifted my ass up with a pillow to fuck me from behind like Mark did.

I was happy having my husband back, and we both got off, he added his cum to Mark's. He really is my only true love, and he loves me too, or he would not of suggested that I take Mark as a fuck buddy, I am a lucky girl to have him.

We slept after that, then the three of us had a late breakfast, brunch actually. We did not talk about the night before or sex until John being the ornery fuck he is, and trying to get me back and give Sam a shot too. He stated, "Honey, I think I am madly in love with your big sister, I'm sorry, but I felt myself falling in love while I was fucking those big tits of hers as I just got lost in her blue eyes."

Sam, took this one personal, and said, "I got the message, it's just sex you guys, sucking and fucking is just sex. But sis, I was thinking last night while John fucked me like he does you, can I go with John and be his travel fuck buddy? We can swap back for the weekends."

Touche!