5 Dollar Whore

Story Info
Angry at hubby's gambling, she fucks his friend for money.
2k words
3.9
30.1k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack4194
jack4194
160 Followers

Emily angrily threw the mop into the closet. "OK, basement is clean for your friends," she said to her husband Dave.

"Thanks hon," he shouted back from the couch.

Emily sighed. She was uncertain if he was pretending to be oblivious or if he actually was. Either way she wasn't going to let him escape a fight so easily. She stomped over to the back of the couch, but his eyes remained glued to the football game. Well she assumed, his head made no turn, so instead of his face all she could see was his long greasy hair. She used to love his blonde California surfer look, but it had been years since the last time he went.

"Couldn't you play tonight without gambling?"

He finally turned to face her. His face was long and skinny like the rest of him. "Poker doesn't work without gambling. There's no reason to fold without money on the line."

"You could play a different game." Emily pouted her lips and twirled her finger in her hair. That move used to drive him wild. She was of ethnically Chinese, but her grandmother was the last one in the family to speak the language and her parents the last one to visit there.

Dave sighed. "Emily, everyone is expecting to play a friendly game of poker."

She bit her tongue. A friendly game doesn't involve giving them her money. Dave had been out of work for close to a year now. They were still doing OK, but money was definitely tighter than it used to be.

She had thoughts about trying to get back into modeling as a weekend gig for extra money. Ten years ago she was quite the stunner, but she was uncertain if she could still pull it off. She had a petite body and kept the pounds off as she transitioned into her thirties, but still, things didn't feel as tight as they used to.

"If I ask..." Dave said to fill the silence, "and they say yes but still want to gamble with the new game... is that still better?"

Emily sighed. "No, it wouldn't be."

"But I bet it'd be a lot better if I win tonight"

She tried to hold a stern face, but she couldn't do it with that goofy grin staring back at her. "You never win," she teased.

"I know, that's because I used up all my good luck winning you."

"You are so damn sly," she said as she crawled on top of him. Standing up he was a full foot taller than her, so their privates weren't even close to aligning as she sucked on his face. She wore a black skirt that rode up to her hips as she grinded her pelvis into his stomach. His hands reached under her shirt and rubbed her sides. She was waiting with anticipation for him to notice that she wasn't wearing a bra.

The doorbell rang. She ignored it and continued to kiss him and he kissed her back, showing no desire to get up or cease. Still he also wasn't pushing her forward, still the braless nature of her breasts remained undiscovered. He wouldn't know without checking, she wore a baggy sweatshirt and her chest wasn't particularly large to begin with.

The doorbell rang again. She stopped. "This is why poker is a bad idea. It ruins all our fun."

"I don't know, I think I can be quick."

"How romantic," she said as she rolled her eyes and rolled off of him. "Go let your friends in."

* * *

Nearly two hours later, Andrew was the first to emerge from the basement. He was Korean, roughly the same height as her, and had strong bulging biceps.

"All out of money?" she asked.

"Nah," he said as he ran his fingers through the hair. "Just the opposite. Cleaned them out and now I'm heading home on a high note."

"Are they all wrapping up soon too then?"

"It'll be awhile, they just started up another game."

"So if Dave wins this game we can still be up for the night."

"I guess, but I wouldn't count on it. He bets conservatively so he lingers a long time, but he never knows when to fold so he loses more than he wins, bleeds him dry."

"Look Andrew, don't tell Dave I said this, but money has been kind of tight lately. Is there any way you can give me the money Dave lost? Just don't tell him I asked."

Andrew scratched his head. "I don't know, he lost it fair and square."

"Well what if you paid me for doing something?"

Andrew raised an eyebrow. "What exactly did you have in mind?"

"I don't know, I could like clean your place or something. Maybe make you cookies? Name your price."

"My price, huh?" A smile slowly spread across his lips. "I don't think you'd want to pay my price."

"We'll never know if you don't tell me."

"OK then, how about a massage?"

"A massage?"

"Yea, now that's something I can use."

"Sure, OK. Um, let me find a good place."

"How bout I just lay out on the bed?"

"Yea, that'll work I guess." She felt uneasy as she led him to her and Dave's bedroom. Andrew had been Dave's friend since before he met her. Sure, he had his moments where he could be crass, but he was overall a good guy. It's not like he was going to rape his friend's wife while Dave was playing poker downstairs.

Andrew took his shirt off and Emma found herself staring at his muscular chest, bulging pecks, well-defined abs. She knew he had large biceps, but still she never expected him to be so ripped without his shirt on.

Him dropping his pants and drawers to the floor snapped her out of her trance. "Um, where exactly did you want a massage."

"For all your money back, I was thinking full body: back, hamstrings, glutes, maybe even we could end it off happy for all involved."

Emily scowled.

"I figured Dave had fun losing your money so it's only fair if you got to have some fun getting it back."

"Sounds like you'll be having more fun than me."

"Work for you to make money, fun for me to lose it. But if that's too much then I can keep your money that I won."

Emily sighed. "Lay on the bed, face down."

She sat on top of him with her ass resting on top of his. He let out a subtle groan as her hands made contact with his skin. She gave his full back a massage, but didn't linger long before moving on to his legs. Now kneeling beside him she worked one calf then the thigh and hamstring before moving on to the next leg.

She told herself she'd stop the massage after his legs, but his ass was just waiting there like a firm peach waiting to be picked. It's not like she could explain this away even if he was still wearing his boxers. Just do what it takes to get the money back and get him out of here quickly.

After rubbing his ass she rolled him over and gave him the handjob he wanted. She avoided looking at his face as she worked his shaft. His body had very little body hair, but at his groin was a thick bush of black curly hair from which the tower of his dick arose. It was slightly shorter than Dave's, not by much, but damn was it thicker. She had never seen one that thick before.

She nearly jumped when he placed his hand on her side. "This will help me cum faster," he said as his hand slid under her sweatshirt and up to her tit.

Her tiny still perky breasts didn't really need a bra, especially if she wasn't running about, and the sweatshirt had him them well, but she now regretted that decision. I guess if she was touching him down there it was only fair if he at least got to feel one of her tits.

Her forearm was getting tired and soon she was switching to her left hand, which she knew wouldn't be good enough to get the job done.

"I know how we could speed this up."

For the first time since he rolled over Emma looked at his face. He had a smug look to him.

"Climb on top of me and I'll give you all the winnings, not just your money back."

"How about a bet. You cum in the next 5 minutes and I get all the winnings without fucking you."

"And if I don't?" His hand was still resting on her tit but had stopped moving. She on the other hand maintained her up and down motions.

"Then I'll give you the ride of your life."

"Deal," he said quickly.

She switched back to her right hand and picked up the pace.

He pulled his hand back from her shirt and bit his index finger.

"Oh don't fight it you big strong man. You know you want to cum for me. Shoot it now and you may hit me in the face. You're man enough to squirt it that high right."

"Damn girl," he said through clenched teeth.

She bent down and put the tip of his cock in her mouth.

"Wow I think that's cheating."

"My hand is still there. Besides who are you to complain about an unexpected blowjob?"

"You stopping to talk is going to help me win."

She put his cock back in her mouth, deep throating it this time.

He slapped her ass and it messed up her rhythm for just a moment. A minute later he pinched himself. Then pinched her. Again it messed with her rhythm. Anything to last a bit longer. He couldn't have that long to wait, but shit he didn't set a timer.

As fucked up as it was, he thought about Dave. Whatever it took to delay his men. What would Dave do to barge in on them? He was confident he could take Dave in a fight, but something about being the naked one in a fight makes you feel like you're at a disadvantage.

"OK that's got to be time." She didn't respond but kept working his shaft so he added, "you should've said ten."

She pulled his dick from her mouth. "Shit you lucky bastard."

He smiled, "the perks of winning."

Now she was thankful that she was wearing a skirt. Instead of letting him watch her strip, she just pulled her underwear to the side as she lowered herself onto his meaty cock.

She winced as it entered. Her vagina confirmed what her eyes had suspected, she had never dealt with one this thick before. The feeling was slightly painful yet still good, really good. After letting out a couple of grunts she bit her lip, can't have anyone coming to investigate strange noises.

He still wasn't quick and so soon she was on her back so he could control the pace. Her hands reached out and grabbed fistfuls of the bedsheet. She clenched her teeth and shut her eyes for so many reasons, to emotionally distance herself from cheating on Dave, to help deal with the slight pain of his girthy cock, and also to stop any screams of passion from escaping her lips.

She kept her eyes shut until he was done and she heard the sounds of him getting dressed. Once his pants were on he reached into his pocket and pulled out several crumbled out bills. He dropped them on the bed and put on his shirt while she began counting her earnings.

"Wait, what the hell? This is only 20 dollars."

"Yea, 4 guys, 5 dollar buy-in."

"5 dollars! Didn't you guys used to bet like 50 to 100 at a time?"

Andrew let out a small chuckle. "Yea years ago, but Dave doesn't have a job right now, Peter has a new kid on the way, and you know we just want to have some fun."

"You thought I'd give you a hand job for 5 dollars?"

"I mean I'd go down on you for 5 dollars."

"Get the fuck out!"

jack4194
jack4194
160 Followers