All Comments on '5 Dollar Whore'

by jack4194

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
mattenwmattenwover 1 year ago

We call women who offer sex for money whores. And men who are "married" to these women we call pimp!

Regguy69Regguy69over 1 year ago

Clever, kinda tipped it off with the title. She was worried about money, so we can forgive her for asking to have her husband’s losses returned. At first, she offered normal compensation, then the wife was willing to trade sex for money, so “whore”is correct. Andrew should expect David to come visit him when he least expects it.

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

Gayer than Richard Simmons in a pink tutu with Odoreater licking his scrotum.

Congratz on this impressive level of stupidity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I thought it was funny

kirei8kirei8over 1 year ago

A story about a worthless husband and a desperate wife who is too good for him. And a "friend" who needs to be shot in the head. Definitely needs an entire rewrite.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

In simple terms. Dont give up the day job. Crap.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

An unemployed guy wasting money gambling?

\

If he's taller than her, her pelvis isn't going to be grinding into his stomach, more likely the other way around.

RanDog025RanDog025over 1 year ago

Wasn't a whole lot of thought put into creating this, whatever you wanna call it!

imhaplessimhapless2 months ago

JBOL; good one; 5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous