5 From North Korea With Love

Story Info
Blonde helps the defector escape.
2.8k words
4.78
1k
1
0

Part 19 of the 21 part series

Updated 04/20/2024
Created 08/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James Blonde sat calmly in her superior X's office, her lean athletic legs exposed by her short black miniskirt, her arms crossed across her white blouse, which wrapped tightly around her firm young, and perky breasts. Her beautiful long blonde hair fell on both sides of her gorgeous face and was tied into a long ponytail behind. She listened quietly and intently to X's mission briefing.

"So, this young chap who works in the North Korean embassy in Istanbul, Mr. Ri Kyung, saw a photo of you when they were discussing how you took out Colonel Moon's diamond smuggling operation. He told the United Kingdom consulate that you were the most beautiful woman he had ever seen and that he wanted to marry you. If MI6 sends you to get him, he will bring a copy of the actual source code of the Chinese encryption software we have been trying to steal for years now," explained X in a calm English accent.

It didn't take long for Blonde to figure out the real game: North Korea was pissed with her for exposing a corrupt Colonel involved in a SLUTS diamond smuggling operation, and wanted to take revenge on her. The promise of the source code was likely bait; they knew as well as she did that MI6 would not be able to resist it.

"That has got to be the biggest bullshit story I've ever heard!" exclaimed a frustrated Blonde in her native northern English accent.

"I agree this is more than likely a trap. But if he does have the source code, we would have let go of one of the biggest intelligence coups of the twenty-first century. The CIA has been after this for years. We have to take this chance," reasoned X.

Blonde took a look at the printouts of the mission file and examined the photo of Ri Kyung carefully, trying to hypothesize exactly what type of spy he was. He appeared to be a young, naive Korean boy, and was about five years younger than Blonde, with a lean but not muscular build. In the photo his hair was styled like a K-pop star: long black hair with red highlights parted in the middle, framing his handsome face very nicely. This will be an assignment I might enjoy, thought Blonde, as she took a red marker out and wrote on top of the dossier photo From North Korea, With Love.

"Well, if he brings the source code, it won't be the first time a British sailor beat the Americans to a cipher," said Blonde, referring both to her time in the Royal Navy Special Boat Service (SBS) as well as a pivotal moment in World War 2 when the HMS Bulldog captured the first Nazi enigma machine in May 1941 from U-110 in the North Atlantic.

"Hopefully. Now go to the Q branch. They are expecting you and will outfit you with appropriate mission gear," ordered X.

"What's Q branch?"

"They used to be under P."

"They used to be under pee, sir?"

"No James! It's P. We changed his designation to Q to avoid confusion."

Blonde made her way to the Q branch, which still had sections damaged by the explosion cordoned off by yellow tape. She found Q in the lab testing out new surveillance equipment and politely greeted him. For her mission, he gave her a specially rigged briefcase impervious to X-rays that contained a hidden dagger, a built-in flash grenade, a secret compartment to hide a USB drive, and was wrapped in kevlar. Smiling and giving Q a gentle peck on the cheek, she grabbed her equipment and left for Istanbul Turkey.

Once in Istanbul, Blonde made contact with the head of MI6's station there, Darko Kerim. She found him to be a tall swarthy man with a lean face and unexpected blue eyes. Blonde was six feet tall, but Kerim was at least two inches taller and he gave the impression of being twice as broad and twice as thick as Blonde. She politely conversed with him, remembering he was the head of Station T, whose jurisdiction she was now in, so technically under his command. After some jokes about silly antics on TikTok, she felt she had formed a camaraderie with Kerim. She was pleasantly surprised when it was Kerim who offered to make contact again with Ri Kyung in the hopes of devising a plan to get him and the source code out of the North Korean embassy.

Blonde woke up early the next morning in her suite at the Ritz Carlton near the embassy, and treated herself to room service for breakfast, feasting on her favorite combination of steak and eggs, with grilled tomatoes and fruit salad. Upon finishing her breakfast, she changed into her two-piece swimsuit and swam several laps in indoor the swimming pool. After showering, she checked the MI6 secure messaging app on her smartphone and found a message from Kerim:

Meeting confirmed. Top floor lounge of your hotel. Dress like a hooker. I will be your pimp Be there at 17:00 hours.

Blonde smiled at his efficiency and excellent cover story, as at least this time she wasn't playing a stripper. She decided on a simple shiny little cocktail dress that showed plenty of cleavage and leg and matched it with pink pumps. As she was still in great shape, her lean athletic body easily slipped into the dress, which accentuated her decent-sized breasts and long, lean, athletic, and very sexy legs. She decided to keep her long blonde hair straight and parted in the middle to look more normal to not attract too much attention; she wanted to look like a decent prostitute that Kyung could afford, not a high-class expensive whore out of an embassy clerk's budget.

Kerim dropped by early to escort her up, and she felt him eye her up and down lustfully. He put his hand on her lower spine and gently led her to the elevator, but she did not resist. Once they made their way to the top-floor lounge, they selected a sofa seat hidden in a dark corner near the back and waited patiently for Kyung to sneak over.

Exactly on time, Ri Kyung punctually entered the lounge and spoke to the attendant, who pointed in Kerim and Blonde's direction. When he looked at them, Blonde could not help but smile flirtatiously at him upon seeing how handsome he looked in person for the first time. Ri looked nervously at her and quickly walked towards them; not like a trained spy, Blonde thought to herself. Whatever he was up to, he was being used by someone else.

Ri Kyung politely greeted them and sat at their table. As they quietly whispered their plans for the next day, Blonde discreetly hooked her bare leg on top of Kyung's, looking seductively at him directly in the eye.

As Kerim recounted the plan for tomorrow, Blonde felt Kyung's hand on her lower leg, slowly sliding up over her knee and on top of her thigh. Soon she felt his hand slide to her inner thigh, easing his way underneath the hem of her dress. Twisting herself to open her legs a little more, she allowed his hand to explore, his fingertips making contact with her labia. She smiled when she saw the shocked expression on his face when he realized she had gone commando. It soon switched to sadness as Kerim finished the planning conversation; she guessed Kyung was disappointed he would not be able to slip a finger into her today.

They quickly dismissed Kyung in fear of being caught and then discussed what equipment Blonde would require to execute their plan. As they left, Kerim went a different way than Blonde to ensure no one could follow them easily. Blonde herself snuck around to a window and watched Kyung from above as he strode to the bus stop and did not see anything suspicious, before retiring to her hotel room to rest.

Early the next morning Blonde checked out and took her luggage to a taxi sitting at a nearby street corner she was expecting it. Within was Kerim, and he dropped her off by an abandoned warehouse near the river and then drove off with her luggage. As per their plan, Blonde went inside and found a diver's suit, SCUBA gear, a waterproof bag, and an explosive mine. She quickly put on the suit and SCUBA gear, placed her Walther PPK-s into the waterproof bag, attached it to her waist, grabbed the mine, and carefully climbed below a pier to get into the river. She swam based on clear and detailed directions from Kerim found the sewage duct and entered it, swimming up until she was underneath the embassy. Arming it to detonate within thirty minutes, she planted the mine against the basement floor of the North Korean embassy, and quickly made her way to a nearby sewage manhole. She removed her air tank and climbed up the ladder, peeking out the manhole to make sure nobody was around.

The manhole opened up into a back alleyway, which was deserted this hour of the morning, so Blonde was able to take her time to quietly get out, shut the manhole, and dispose of her diver's suit. She searched behind a nearby dumpster and found the suitcase hidden behind it by Kerim. She quickly opened it and donned the fireman's costume within just in time.

A loud explosion shook the ground, and screams could be heard from within the North Korean embassy. After another ten minutes Blonde heard sirens, and when the firetrucks arrived, she dashed into the cloud of debris and smoke unnoticed, blending in perfectly with the emergency personnel. Rushing into the embassy, she found Ri Kyung coughing and holding a USB drive, grabbed him, and led him outside. Within a few steps of the embassy was an ambulance with sirens flashing, and when Blonde approached Kerim got out, dressed in a first responder's uniform, and opened the doors, where Blonde took Kyung inside and laid him on the stretcher, then closed the doors behind her. Soon Kerim had jumped into the driver's seat and sped off, and Blonde removed her fireman's disguise, revealing her matching pink bra and panties set.

Ri Kyung could only look at her wide-eyed with lust as Blonde bent over, giving a clear view of her firm, round, and lean buttocks, gorgeous legs, and lovely long blonde hair as she quickly dressed into her typical office wear: a tight white blouse that showed off her firm young breasts and a short black miniskirt that accentuated her lean and athletic legs. She added casual flat office shoes as she didn't want to run in high heels.

Kerim pulled into a hidden alleyway after speeding away, where he quickly changed into a train conductor costume. With Blonde's help, they discarded the interior ambulance props, removed the siren, and peeled off the decals to reveal a taxi minivan paint scheme beneath. They then went out another way and drove straight to the train station.

At the train station, Blonde took Kyung with her and boarded as passengers; her eyes carefully scanning the crowd to ensure they weren't being watched or followed. She subtly checked the side where Kerim snuck aboard the train via the employees' side, pretending to be a conductor. She quickly found her private cabin and pushed Kyung within while closing the door and putting out the do not disturb sign. Checking her tickets, Kerim had purchased them with the cover of her and Kyung being husband and wife. Telling Kyung to shower, she closed the window curtains, checked their luggage had arrived, and called Kerim, who informed her of three North Korean operatives onboard that he would deal with.

While Kyung showered, Blonde took his USB drive and made a copy of it using a hidden secure USB duplication device she had in her Q branch-provided suitcase. As she placed Kyung's USB drive back in his jacket pocket, he stepped out, wearing only a bathrobe. Blonde then took her turn in the shower, finishing quickly, and stepped out in her bathrobe, only to find Kyung lying in bed with the covers over top. Smiling, she suddenly yanked the covers from top of him, revealing he was completely naked in bed. He was athletic and had a sculpted body; selected for a seduction mission, thought Blonde to herself.

Blonde then undid the tie of her bathrobe and let it drop, revealing her perfect creamy white flesh without blemish. She watched as Kyung admired her firm young breasts which were just a little larger than tennis balls, her lean athletic figure, and her eight-pack. Beneath was her vulva, which she had shaved completely the night before, and her lean, long, athletic, and very sexy legs, which she had covered with black nylon stockings. She smiled seductively at him, took a condom package and lubricant from her purse, and joined him in bed, climbing on top of him while leaving the condom and lubricant on the window ledge above.

At first, they kissed slowly and gently as Kyung's hands explored her back and shoulder blades, before his fingers traced the dip where her spine was to the top of her buttocks. He pulled her knees forward and fondled her legs through her stockings, taking time to occasionally squeeze her butt cheeks. He then sat up and began softly nibbling on Blonde's neck, using his nose and hair to push her long blonde hair out of the way. His hands then grabbed her breasts, pinching her nipples before he tucked his head in and began sucking on her nipples himself.

When he sat up, he unwittingly moved his erection closer to Blonde's loins and was pumping up and down attempting to rub against her clitoris. Kyung then grabbed the lubricant, squeezing a generous amount onto his hands, and began rubbing it onto Blonde's labia. He rubbed both Labia's lips with his palm, circling back and forth over her temple while rubbing up and down over her slit. As he took his time playing with her vulva, ensuring it was properly lubricated, she found herself grinding her loins against the palms of his hands.

Blonde then pressed his hardness against his abdomen and wrapped herself tightly against him; his penis fits snugly between her labia lips, pressed against his stomach so he could not penetrate her yet. Wrapping her legs around his waist for leverage, she began sliding her slit up and down against the underside of his shaft. As she did so, they both began moaning lustfully, and Kyung impatiently rubbed his phallus against her labia lips, eager to push his penis into her.

Sensing his impatience, she reached to the window ledge and removed the condom from its packaging, then rolled it over his rock-solid erection. She then squeezed the lubricant directly onto the condom, wrapped her hands around the lubricant, and began jacking his erection to spread the lubricant over his condom.

Kyung then grabbed both of her butt cheeks and slowly lifted her up and on top of his erect condom-covered phallus. He then gently lowered her onto his hardness, with his condom-covered glans slowly pushing between her labia lips to get inside. He kept this minor penetration for a while, slowly bucking his hips up and down to thrust more of his hardness into her. His glans continued to rub her inner labia until it finally aligned with the opening of her vagina, upon which he lowered her onto it, allowing his well-lubricated condom to slowly and pleasurably thrust up into her love canal.

They both growled lustfully when his condom-covered glans touched her cervix, and Blonde began to gyrate her hips to increase the sensuality emanating from their connected genitalia; Kyung grabbed onto her hips and began slamming her up then down hard onto his erection. Their motions soon evolved into a passionate and urgent primal coital encounter as they impatiently slammed their genitalia against each other, eager to reach a sensual climax. As he thrust up while slamming her vagina onto his hardness, their breathing increased exponentially in pace, bringing their primal behavior into a carnal harmony; nature and instinct now controlled their motions, as they involuntarily moved their bodies in a manner to maximize their mutual pleasure.

Suddenly, Kyung broke their symphony by abruptly thrusting hard and deep up into her love tunnel, holding her fast against his pelvis, as he cried out in ecstasy and ejaculated into his condom; Blonde felt the tip expand a little within her. She responded with her powerful orgasm: a shockwave that vibrated out from her vagina to the rest of her body, and she moaned in delight.

Again he pumped up into her, holding her down hard against his erection, spilling a little more seed into his condom while grunting in triumph. Again she responded with a bodily shudder of her own while moaning much softer in volume.

This cycle of thrusting and orgasming continued a little longer, until the two collapsed onto the bed, with Blonde on top, and passed out due to exhaustion.