Entrance into Boy's Harem Ch. 01

Story Info
Boy offers secretary job asserting dominance.
1.8k words
2.64
3.6k
1
0

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 03/23/2024
Created 03/15/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a fictional story in which I'll make famous Instagram models, web series actresses, public/stage performers and famous public figures work for my advertising agency and turn them into my sluts. Let me introduce myself first, I used to have a business and earned good money from it. When I entered the business world, I harbored a fantasy of becoming the owner of a company exclusively staffed by female employees who are exclusively famous Instagram models, web series actresses, public/stage performers, item song dancers, or renowned public figures, and capable of fulfilling all my desires, whether professional or sexual. With this vision in mind, I established an advertising agency.

I had a new office and a new house built, both 4 km apart. I had both built according to the luxurious office and house I wanted. Now, I mostly stayed at my new house, and my mom and dad stayed at the old one. I had some luxurious cars and bikes too. Now let's get to the story.

First, I thought I needed a hot secretary for the advertising agency, someone fair-skinned, with big boobs, a cute face so I posted on my business website that we are looking for secretary for our new advertising agency. I had a temporary assistant, her name was Priyanka, she wasn't too good looking, she worked as a receptionist and PA. I told Preeti to create a fake ID on Instagram and message famous Instagram models, web series actress, famous public figures for a secretary interview.

The next day when I went to the office, Preeti told me that an email had come for the secretary position, and she showed me the mail. I saw that Aditi Mistry's mail had arrived, she had applied for the secretary job. I told Preeti to give her an interview time of 10:00 AM the next day because I didn't want her to change her mind. Preeti emailed her and the whole day passed.

The next day, Aditi arrived at 9:45 AM, the receptionist made her sit in the waiting area, and I was informed. I told them to send her in at 10:00 AM, she came in at 10:00 AM, and I acted like I didn't know her. She said hello Sir, and I said hi, have a seat. I saw she was wearing a formal shirt and pants. Then I asked for her CV, and she showed it to me. When I read her CV, I told her that she only has a B.A. degree and no work experience, so she said she's a famous Instagram model, a famous social media influencer, a famous fitness model. So I told her I need a secretary, not a famous Instagram fitness model.

She said she would learn all the secretarial work, it don't take her much time to learn new things. I said there are two requirements to work here: first, work experience, which you don't have, and second, sexual requirement. That's why I'll only keep female employees in the advertising agency who can fulfill my sexual needs too. She thought for a while and then asked me about her salary. I said your salary will be 12 lakh per year, then she started thinking, and after 10 minutes, she said if you give me a salary of 15 lakh per year, then only I will work. So I thought and said I'll give you a salary of 15 lakh per year, I'll keep you in my house, I'll also bear your food and drink expenses, I'll also bear your medical expenses, but then you'll have to fulfill all my needs and demands both in the office and at home.

After thinking for a while, she said okay Sir, I agree. I had decided that whoever I hire, I'll keep them with me for at least 5 years, so I picked up the phone and called Preeti to come with the bond, she came and gave the bond and left, Aditi was looking at me, I kept the bond towards her and asked her to read it, then when she finished reading it, she started thinking. She asked if I leave the job in between, will I have to pay a fine of 10 crores, so I said yes, you'll have to sign only if you want to work for 5 years. When your 5 years are complete, your salary will increase according to your performance and you'll sign a new bond and if you don't want to continue you can leave.

Then she thought for a while and signed, I was very happy. Then she asked when she could join, so I said tomorrow morning because I wanted her to join quickly. The receptionist is temporary for one month, so she'll help you understand the work. She said okay Sir. I told her to shift to my house by tomorrow morning, so she said Sir I need two days to pack, I said okay. When I looked at the time, it was lunchtime, so I suggested having lunch together. She started doing formalities, so I said there's no need for formalities as from tomorrow, we'll have breakfast, lunch and dinner together then what's the problem today.

We left the office and went to a five-star restaurant and ordered food. After eating, I said let me show you the house as well, she said okay Sir. We left from there and reached home. She got out of the car and was shocked to see the house, it was very big, with plenty of space outside for playing, a swimming pool, a badminton court in one corner, a garden in another corner, with some sitting space as well. Then I went inside and showed her the office in the leftmost corner on the ground floor, where I would work whenever I worked from home. Inside the office, there was a room with couches, a bed, and a conference table. Then there was a kitchen in the other corner, fully modular and quite big, a drawing room, and a dining room. There were couches placed at the entrance of the house for waiting.

Then on the first floor, there was my master bedroom with a king-size bed, couches, an attached bathroom with a washroom, shower room, jacuzzi, and a hot room. There was a storeroom, a 54-inch LED on the wall, an espresso machine in one corner, and decorative items. Then we went to another room where there was a double bed, a 54-inch LED on the wall and there were three more rooms like this one on that floor and in the leftmost corner there was a washroom and in the rightmost corner there was a BDSM room with BDSM toys and bondage. On the second floor, there were 2 rooms for indoor games like pool, chess, etc., and on the top there was a terrace.

I asked her how she liked the house, and she said she liked it very much, she was very happy. Looking at her, I felt like her biggest dream had come true. I went to her, took her in my arms and kissed her, she was also reciprocating. I took her to my bedroom and said Aditi, now make me happy but she resisted a bit.

I went close to her and said now there's no need to be shy. I put my hand on her waist, pulled her towards me, and started kissing her. I put one hand on her waist and the other hand on her butt, massaging her body with both hands. I took both her hands with my free hand and began to massage both of her hands over my penis. After a while, she began to feel aroused with desire, so I took off her shirt first followed by her pants. Then I put my hand in her panties and started massaging her smooth shaved pussy. She wasn't resisting now but she was moaning.

Then I took off her bra with one hand and started massaging her boobs forcefully and then started massaging her nipples too. Now she was very aroused, then I asked her to take off my clothes too. She took off my clothes and I sit on the bed, she came near me and I took off her panties too and laid her on the bed. I lay on top of her and started kissing between her boobs.

Now she was very hot and she brought my cock near her pussy herself, I also gave a jerk and half of my penis went into her pussy. She moaned with pain all of a sudden. I slowly started pulling my cock out, she started lifting her pussy upwards and started begging me to fuck her hard with her, don't take your cock out of me. I have a lot of lust inside me, calm it down by fucking me.

I said if you want me to fuck you, you'll have to obey me completely, become my slave, fulfill all my wishes, you'll have to be my whore, can you do that. She said yes Sir, I'll obey all your commands, I'll be your whore, just fuck me hard first. Then I gave two strong thrusts and inserted my entire cock into her pussy and started fucking her hard.

After about 20 minutes of fucking, I ejaculated inside her pussy and she also released her juices. I lay on top of her for a while, then I asked her to clean my cock. She got up, cleaned my cock with a blowjob, then went to the bathroom to clean herself. Then she came back to me, cuddled up to me, rubbed her boobs against my chest and smiled. I looked at her and said, it seems you enjoyed the fuck. She replied yes Sir, I have never been fucked like this before, nor have I ever enjoyed fucking like this.

I said you remember that you'll obey all my orders, and she replied yes Sir I remember. I said I want you to shift to my house by tomorrow morning at 8 am. She asked how she could pack so much by tomorrow morning. I said I'll hire some girls to help you pack and you just have to bring your clothes. Besides, there's plenty of time now. I told her if she comes to my house on time tomorrow morning, I'll fuck her before coming to the office. She was very happy to hear that and started kissing me.

Then she said okay Sir, I'll reach your house on time tomorrow morning. I hired some girls and sent Aditi home. Then I went to the office and saw that it was already 4:30 pm, so I told Preeti to go home, and I locked the office and left for home myself. I got into my car and reached home.

In the next part, we'll see if Aditi arrives on time or not, and if she is late, what punishment she receives. Be sure to let me know how you liked this story friends.