5-Star Doctor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlutProblems
SlutProblems
3,089 Followers

And I was! I was taking it, and it didn't hurt. I never realized that relaxing was the key to anal, but my doctor showed me with his big, fat dick. I took his cock in my ass, reaching my hand down to play with my pussy. It didn't hurt anymore, but I wasn't sure it felt good, either.

"Oh no! Shelly!" Dr. Richards was apologizing, and I didn't realize why until I heard the telltale grunts of the male orgasm. He was cumming in my ass! "I'm so sorry!"

"Did you just cum in me?"

"Yes, but at least it was in your ass. You can't get pregnant that way."

"No one has ever done that to me before."

"Here's some towelettes to wipe up," he handed me a handful of wet wipes, and I did my best to clean myself up.

"So, today's visit is on me, obviously. If you need any additional visits, let me give you my cell. You can come by and have another appointment. I should probably examine your asshole in a few days to make sure I didn't damage it. Here's my card."

I took his card and noticed he'd already written his personal number in pen.

"Okay, thanks," I said.

"Don't worry about checking out. You can go out this door instead," he whisked me down the hall and out a back door that emptied into the back alley. "Just walk around the building to the front. I'd walk you, but I have to get back to my patients."

"Okay..." I said, feeling a bit used. He was done with me now that he'd cum.

"Bye, Shelly. Call me so we can set up that anal exam, okay?"

"Okay," I said, but I didn't know if I would call him to set it up. I felt ambivalent about the situation because he had used my body. I wasn't used to being used by anyone, making me feel cheap and dirty.

I went home and took a shower, hoping it would make me feel better. The orgasms Dr. Richards gave me were the best I ever had, yet I was scared to call him again because I knew he was using me for sex. Why was I so opposed to being used for sex? I wasn't sure.

After a few days of deep thought, I realized I wanted the anal exam. I needed the doctor to use me and order me around like a cheap hooker. I wanted him to push me past my limits and make me question everything I knew about sex. I wanted him to be commanding and force me to do all the unspeakable things I would never do alone. I wanted him to use me and to show me exactly how fun having sex with my doctor could actually be.

I picked up the phone.

"Shelly?" he answered.

"I'm calling to make another appointment."

"I'm so glad you called. I've been waiting to hear from you."

SlutProblems
SlutProblems
3,089 Followers
12