5 Supernatural Tales

Story Info
My personal experiences with the supernatural.
1.3k words
4.07
1.2k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Based on a recent conversation, here are some supernatural experiences that I have had. All of these are as factual as I can remember, with no embellishment. I make no claims about what these were - just that they can't be explained in any way that I can identify. I have also listed them in the chronological order that they happened.

UFO Sighting #1

When I was around 10 years old, my dad and I were watching TV (an American TV show called CHiPS). We were facing southeast and focused on the show. Suddenly, both of us turned and looked out the eastern window - high up in the sky, there was a red diamond light far back in the sky. It started moving down towards the ground at a high rate of speed, paused, and then went back up at an angle and disappeared. My dad, who was on a first-name basis with everyone in the police department, immediately called the department and asked if there were any reports. The dispatcher said that there were no calls - and he asked her to let him know if anyone reported it because he was curious. No one ever did.

Also, about five or six years later, he was in a different room (facing west) and was watching TV. He called out to us to come to him quickly. I ran in there, but it was too late - he had seen it again, but it was gone before I could see it.

The Voice

In high school, I was sitting at a T intersection, at a red light waiting to make a left-hand turn. When the light turned green, I was about to start making my turn. Suddenly, I heard the voice of my ex-girlfriend calling my name from the back seat. I stopped, freaking out because there was no one in the back seat! Seconds later, a semi-truck went right through the red light. Had I not heard that illusory voice, the truck would have T-boned me..

Ghosts

Relatives live in an old, old house (built over 250 years ago) that has multiple ghosts/manifestations. Four generations of the family have lived in it (so far). Here are my experiences:

- Between the kitchen and family room is a small alcove/passway. It's about 4 wide and long, so it takes 2 steps to walk through it into the other room. One day, I was walking back and forth having conversations with people in both rooms. Suddenly, I stopped because in that space was the very strong sense of mothballs or "old Grandma smell". I inhaled it, recognized it, took another step into the other room to tell them about it, and stepped back in...it was gone. Most of the people who live there have experienced it. No big deal.

- There used to be a black cat that lived there - they made sure to leave a collar on him to identify him when he went outside. One day, I was sitting on the couch, looked outside and saw him on the porch (with collar). I looked up and saw him also walking down the hallway (but did not see the collar on him). I looked back outside, and there he was again. Got up, ran and looked down the hallway - no cat. Again, the ghost cat had been seen by numerous people.

- I was staying there during a HOT week in August, one year. Everyone else had gone out (to work, or shopping, etc), and I was alone in the house, so I was sitting on a couch, reading, and wondering why it was so dang hot in the house. One of the residents came home, asked why the heat was on, and opened up a cupboard in the hallway *squeak went the door*. He then started to turn off the heat handle *squeak, squeak, squeak*, and close the door again *squeak*. I never even knew that cupboard opened, much less that controlled the heat. I had been down there the whole time, since before he left - and it was 100% not turned on when he left. When I explained it, he laughed and said something about the mischievous ghost having played a trick on me.

- In the attic of the house, there is a big open space and then several other smaller closets. Each generation of my family recently started talking about their experiences with one of the closets. Apparently, each group of family, when they were younger, were freaked out by one of the closets - feelings of dread or fear or just generally being upset about it. They had a "psychic" visit the house once, and upon going up the ladder to the attic, mentioned something about the closet, even before they got there. The family did some research and discovered that the attic was sometimes used to hide escaping slaves (this area was a crucial path along the Underground Railroad). Apparently, one boy was left in that closet during a hot summer day for two long - already likely malnourished and under-hydrated, he died in the closet. Is it the same boy, reliving the last moments of his life?

Zombie Vampires?

Earlier this year, my daughter had a friend stay overnight. The next morning, I took both of them out for breakfast. We stopped at a place, and got breakfast sandwiches on takeaway and then went looking for a spot to eat them. Since this was a touristy town on the ocean, I decided to drive over to where I knew we could park and look at the boats in the harbor. Doing so meant driving down a semi-private road for about 5-10 minutes, which was fine because it was nice and twisty and offered other pretty scenic views. As we were driving, we came across a group of 15 or so people walking slowly in the middle of the road. They did not react to my car or move out of the way. I followed them, waiting for a minute or two, and then decided to turn around - started to do a 3 point turnaround, but due to the narrowness of the road, needed to make it into a 5 point turnaround. It was in the middle of doing so that I realized something!

The people were clearly visible if I looked back through the window, or in the rearview mirror. However, the in-dash display (using the backup camera) did not display them. I could clearly see them with my eyes, but they did not show up on electronic devices. I could see the bushes on that side of the road, I could see the road, I could see the pothole next to that person, and I could see the trees on the other side of the road in both the mirror and the backup camera - but I COULD NOT SEE THEM ELECTRONICALLY!

I told my daughter and her friend to look at the camera and outside and tell me what they saw...and they also confirmed that the people were missing. I floored it and got the hell out of there. To this day, I have no idea how to explain this.

UFO Sighting #2

Back in early spring, my daughter and I were out driving and had stopped by our mailbox on the way out. Dusk was slowly turning into night, and I had the high-beam lights on the car. We were both looking down at a letter that was received, reading who it was from when we both looked up. About 4 feet above the ground, about 50 feet away, was a light, slowly moving across the road. It was bright enough to be seen through the high-beams that were on it. Nothing else was visible. It continued across the road slowly and when it got the edge, moved up at an angle to about 12 feet, and disappeared behind a tree.

There was only one house near that area, and I talked to the owners later on, and they do not have a drone, or anything else that could have caused that. I've heard stories of 'swamp gas' or 'ball lightning', but neither of them really fit what happened there that night. We can't identify it, so...UFO it is! :)