All Comments on 'Fifty Ways to Leave Your Lover - The Stories'

by Literotica

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Not that good so far.

The ones I've read look kind of thrown together to match the song. There have definitely been better.

lujon2019lujon2019almost 4 years ago

I've always hated that song

THREE

Only three ways to leave are mentioned in that song

Denny CraneDenny Cranealmost 4 years ago
Love it!

Love when you guys do these challenges, because it's always a cavalcade of my favorite authors!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Papatoad doesn't allow comments so I will leave this here

The way you handled the two guys gunning for Doug and Skye was so awesome. The MAGA hat made it even better. Hats off ;)

management91399management91399almost 4 years ago

It's like Christmas in June! Thanks! Just what we needed!

LordGeoffreyLordGeoffreyalmost 4 years ago

I'd like to express my gratitude to Bebop03 and NoraFares for organizing this event. I've only read seven stories so far but the creativity is outstanding. Except for some exceptions, I haven't enjoyed stories this much for a long time.

jakie1jakie1almost 4 years ago
Thank You!

I want to thank everyone involved with 50 Ways!

WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

Absolutely loved the event, it was great

The stories were fabulous, even the two I wasn’t keen on were well written enjoyable tales.

Thank you to all the authors and their editors for a job well done and let’s do this again soon.

swedishreader1swedishreader1almost 4 years ago
Disappointed.

The special event stories are usually very solid.

This time I found myself skimming most of them.

Even from authors who I never normally skim and enjoy thoroughly.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Thank you Nora and Bebop for a great group of stories. I'm stretching them out over a few days in order to have something substantial to read. Most of the daily posting in LW is an insult to the word author. Thank you for bringing some of the legends together again to show the newer readers what LW can be.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Thank you very much

I enjoy the special events very much and it's great to see the best of the best writing for our enjoyment! Thanks Literotica and the authors, great stories.

BaggyUKBaggyUKalmost 4 years ago
Excellent series of stories

Thanks very much for organising a great set of stories by most of the best authors on here. With one exception all excellent and yes I'd have liked to give Papatoad a 5* too.

WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

The best story in my book was “The Empire Builder” by dtiverson.

It was brilliant

ralph440ralph440almost 4 years ago
I love the story challenges

Without a doubt, we get the best quality stories from these events, and I'm a big fan!

JbRobertssonJbRobertssonalmost 4 years ago
Many thanks to NoraFares and Bebop3

Thanks to NoraFares and Bebop3 for their efforts in setting this up. I also want to thank all the writers for taking the time to write and submit these stories. Your efforts are appreciated.

I especially enjoyed these three submissions:

"Hop on the Bus" by Bebop3

"The Alternative" by PapaToad.

"Melody for a Long Weekend" by BurntRedstone

Great stories and great writing. Fantastic, really wonderful. Well done.

linnearlinnearalmost 4 years ago
Great Series

Such a wonderful idea for a story series.

LuciousLadyMaryLuciousLadyMaryalmost 4 years ago

Great series! One of my favorite songs ever and most of these stories incorporated it very well. Kudo's to the authors for all their efforts.

carvohicarvohiabout 3 years ago

Magnificent group of writers. Well told stories t brighten our days.

Thanks for the reads.

carvohi (Jedd Clampett)

redboat7redboat7about 1 year ago

Wow!! Great story's in this series.. Thank you..

LiterphileLiterphile10 months ago

Whose effin' idea was this? Who was so messed up they thought this would make a great series? Binge reading all these stories was way too depressing.

Have you done a follow up? 😁 Never realised I was such a sucker for punishment. *sigh*

But thanks.. this series helped me find some really cool authors on here. Cheers to each of the contributors and I hope to read a lot more of the stuff some of you guys have posted to this site. The talent is amazing! And I have finally realised there really is a Lit side to balance out the Erotica on this site.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiterotica@Literotica
Hello world! The 2024 Literotica Special Contests Schedule is here: https://forum.literotica.com/threads/author-organized-challenge-list-2024-updated-jan-23.1601234/ The 2024 Literotica Author-Organized Challenge List is here: https://forum.literotica.com/threads/author-orga...