505

Story Info
They play after a show. No touching...
1.5k words
4.56
491
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stand just inside my hotel room, catching my breath as I watch the detritus of the night pile up on the console. Emptying my pockets of my hotel key card, id, vax card, phone earplugs, leftover play money because you wouldn't let me buy my own drinks, the set list, a flier for some random afterparty. My ears are still ringing, a little, but the rest of my body feels SO good. There is nothing like live music, and shaking my ass directly in front of you, to settle me deliciously into my own skin.

I kick off my chuck taylors and peel off my jeans, keeping my socks on because you know how much I hate masturbating with cold feet. Just thinking about you watching sends a shiver down and prompts a big stretch, fingers brushing along my nipples tight even under a shirt and bra. I cup my hand over my mound, warm and wet and wanting under my panties, and sigh. For just a moment, I can't resist slipping my fingers in my panties, feeling the wetness of my pussy spill on my fingers like a ripe peach.

Fuck it. I pick my phone back up and text you. "Room 505. Now."

You're at the door before I get the chair pulled over to the side of the bed. You're barefoot, which I kind of love, shirt hanging loose, still wearing your jeans from earlier. Your eyes immediately take in my lack of pants and shortness of breath from rearranging stupid hotel furniture. And arousal. Your eyes meet mine as you step into the room and I scramble back.

"No touching." 

"NO touching?" 

"No touching ME."

This is the most inane negotiation ever, but you raise your hands in an "it's cool" move indicating agreement. I climb across the bed, hoping to gods you like the look of my ass as I do. I settle back against the pile of pillows and point at the chair I moved to the end of the bed.

"Of course." What is it about your rueful chuckle that unsettles my insides? And when did I forget how to breathe?

Once we're both seated, there's a moment where I realize I have NO IDEA what to do now. From my perch on the bed, knees up, legs spread, wet panties brazenly on display, leaning back on literally ALL the pillows I could find, mouth parted and panting lightly, I watch you watching me. You're so fucking hot. Sitting there, casually, as if I'm not on the verge of coming apart at the seams just from being this close to you. But then your eyes meet mine and there is no chill there. There is nothing there but wanting. This part, I know.

Holding your eyes with mine, I reach for the bottom of my shirt. I feel clumsy as fuck pulling off my shirt and bra, but the way we're both breathing now that my breasts are exposed is so very worth it. I wanted to play with myself - taunt us both by dragging this out - but I've already crossed some invisible point of no return and now it's just about need. I NEED you to witness this. I NEED you to be here when I hurt. And when I come. I catch my nipples between my finger and thumb. Hard. Hard enough to make myself gasp and rock my hips up against nothing. Tightening my grip, I pull my nipples up, lifting my heavy breasts off my chest, gasping as each oh-so-tender tip slides through the pinch to fall back against my chest. I do it again, only they are already aching before I touch them this time. I hear your breath match mine, your gasp match mine, as my head falls back. Again, only this time I'm panting from the beginning, pinching way harder than I would when I play this game alone, and still not nearly getting what I want/need out of it. I keep my left hand on my nipple, pulling, tugging, twisting, as my right hand reaches for my panties.

"Wait."

I look at you incredulously. Of all the commands I might have hoped to coax from you, waiting was not on the list. You dig in your pocket and place a small bag on the bed by my foot. Eyeing you with equal parts suspicion and curiosity, I sit up and lean forward to retrieve the mystery. You respect the parameters and don't reach for me. I lean back and open the little drawstring bag to reveal delicate and dangerous little nipple clamps connected by a less than delicate chain.

I can hardly get the words out. "You had these, what, just in case?" You shrug as if you're not the most devious fucker in the history of devious fuckers. "Just in case."

I stretch my nipple out with my fingers, making space JUST behind the most sensitive area for the clamp. I want this to last as long as I...

"FUCK" on a moan as I wonder, indeed, how long this can last. I'm more prepared for the second clip, which doesn't stop my hips from rising, my pussy from reaching for you. Holy shit, I can feel them with every breath. And those breaths are coming faster and faster.

I push my panties down and don't even get them all the way off,  just hanging on my ankle and settle back in. No more waiting,  just going hard into my pussy with one finger, then sighing on two, then forcing three with a grunt, and a moan, and a grin. I hear your zipper; yessss. Setting up a strong rhythm, fucking myself hard and steady on my fingers. My gods, the whole room smells like me. I watch you palm your cock. I watch your eyes move from my face, to my nipples caught in your little clamps, to my cunt taking as much as I can give it with my own hand, to your cock rising, and back again. I wish I could pay better attention, but I'm so close, the only thing I see are the lights flashing in the corners of my vision. I close my eyes and go in hard, pushing up against my own hand, moving my fingers inside in the most undeniable way. As long as I can keep my hand there, fighting the movement of my own hips, I can come...

"Yes, pet..."

It sounds like your voice is coming from inches away from my pussy - and that's all it takes to send me over. Lights flashing behind my eyelids, a full-body tremble that starts in my cunt, and sounds a wounded animal might make. But... I can't stop, just behind that orgasm, I know there's another, if I can just...

"Look at me."

You're standing at the end of the bed, naked, cock in your hand. I groan, feeling so in your power, even in this stupid game I'm supposedly running, and fall completely apart, pulling off the nipple clips and sobbing through another orgasm as I watch you pull, and pump. It's a different kind of excitement now, just watching you with my fingers lodged in my still-trembling pussy. Wanting, yes, oh so much wanting, tied up with the sheer relief of having gotten myself off, and wonder at your physical presence for it.

You don't seem to be playing as much, settling into a tight rhythm, with these insanely hot little exhales every few strokes.

"Are you going to come?"

One of those gasps, "Yes." pushed out between clenched teeth.

"Do you want to... on me?"

It seems the first jet is out before I've finished my question, hitting my lower belly and catching my forearm. I pull my fingers out, and back, spreading myself wide for the rest on and in my pussy. My nerves are still on fire and I feel my cunt once again, coated in the slickness of our mixed juices. I think to make a show for you, pushing your cum into me, but at that moment your release catches up to you, your balance falters just that much, and you catch yourself with a hand on my knee. We both gasp as if burned, I scramble back to the head of the bed as you fall back into the chair. 

You look across the expanse of bed at me, shivering, as you clean your fingers with your hand.

"Pet... " You shake your head. "Go pee."

My departure from the bed is far less graceful than my arrival, but I make it to the bathroom, pee, and wash my face as I hear what sounds like more remodeling of the room. I'm really going to have to apologize to the staff on the way out tomorrow. When I come out of the bathroom, I want to cry. You've combined all the covers on one bed to make 2 bundled sleeping areas - 1 of which you currently occupy.

"See? No touching."

I climb in next to you, savoring my own little bundle and your proximity, and sleep better than I have in a long time.