Roomate's Voyeur

Story Info
Naive student spies on roomate's steamy activities.
1.5k words
4.52
17.2k
15

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/21/2024
Created 09/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She awoke in the night, her skin covered in a steamy sweat. Brushing some hair from her face, she glanced at the alarm clock....12:30am it said, in a repetitive red blinking digits. The nights were hot and uncomfortable, too uncomfortable to actually get a good's night sleep. The heat induced insomnia was made even more unbearable by the final exam, a stupid post-grad physics exam, that lingered over her head in two days time. Studying was bad, the heat, the lack of notes that made sense, the sheer imagined pressure of it was making her feel insane. Sadly, she was awake now and the heat would not allow her to find that comfortable sleeping zone that she desired so much.

She got up off the bed to try and put the small fan on - stupid thing died the other day in a rather lovely blue puff of smoke -- but felt encumbered by her T-shirt. The thing was soaked and stuck to her skin. She stood up and liberated herself of the wet clothes; the air, although humid, felt good against her naked body. She looked down at her naked breasts, a silvery blue light from the moon shone on them, round and perky, yet not huge, nipples small yet uninterested in their newfound freedom. She ran a finger across them, the skin damp with sweat, small beads running down here toned stomach. Feeling brave, she let her thumbs skin in to the waistbands of her panties and pushed them down to her ankles, a cleanly shaven pussy now bare to the world.

Although she'd shaved a day earlier, it was still very smooth -- she was naturally lacking hair there. Proud of that, she was inspired to start going completely bare after accidentally seeing her roommate shaving herself one morning. Her roommate had been showering and in her hurrying forgot to lock the door. and as she walked in, quiet steps taken to avoid slipping and falling, she had seen her friend gently shaving herself. Intrigued she decided she would try it herself and after experimentation, she decided that bare was best for her.

A bead of sweat found its way down to her pussy, she wiped it away quickly and made for her bed again, hoping that her new found nakedness would also bring a cooler nights sleep. But then she stopped, her ears picking up on a door shutting and giggling voices. Her roommate was home and with a friend. She wondered who, her roommate didn't have a steady boyfriend true but she had suspected that the girl was "enjoying" herself with someone. She wondered who the someone was. She turned to the door separating their rooms, thinking of peeping through the keyhole. But a few steps later she stopped, thinking it intrusive. However, what she heard next made her discard that thought.

The giggling she had heard had become broken by moans and a definite rustling of clothing. She had had now found new determination to see what was going on, and had begun to climb on a small but stable dressing table to enable her to peak through a few small ventilation bricks at the top of the wall. And then as the scene came into view, she began to take notes, all desire to sleep replaced with a rabid desire to see some carnal, steamy fucking in the flesh.

Her friend lay naked on her bed, hair flared out, legs spread eagled, arms tossed wildly above her head. Her bigger breasts gently bounced as the man between her obviously was pleasuring her with his tongue. She had never had this done to her herself but dreamed of it, the scene before her only made her desires surge forth with a vengeance in her own wet pussy. From her spy point, she could see the sweat glistening on the girl, on the toned muscles of the man's back between her legs. She could see the shivers and tenses building up in the girl's legs and the moans became louder and louder. Her fingers were furiously rubbing her clit, the pussy juices flowing freely now, mixing with the torrents of sweat that streamed off her body. Then as her own climax came hard, the man got up, revealing a glistening erection that his hands were furiously pumping. He was toned, not too muscular and his body covered in sweat. It made him look all the more sexy, all the more commanding, especially seeing him stroke his own member. She hadn't seen his face and really didn't want to (although her mind registered him as one of their friends). Her friend lay on the bed, drenched in sweat and shuddered as the first string of cum fell on her belly. The other stream land on her freshly sucked pussy and tighs, the last stream on her left breast. Before the man could even drain the last few drops, her friend got up and sitting in front of him, greedily devoured his cock with a big wet kiss.

Her own orgasm came suddenly, she bit her lips to not make a sound, no way she was giving away this secret position. She turned her attentions back to her friend who was now greedily sucking the man's cock, wishing it was her doing the sucking.

Her friend began to moan woefully this time as the cock began to soften and eventually she let it slip out of her mouth. She looked at the man, the glistening cock limp yet still fat, he himself now lying on the bed while her friend busied herself in a drawer. As a wry smile began to grow on the man's face she saw what it was now that had caught his attention - a vibrator. Her friend stood over the man and bending her knees slightly slowly inserted the pleasure tool into her ready cunt. Was her friend really going to stand over this man and fuck herself for him?

She had now realized that her own hand had once again found the delicate flesh of her pussy. The pussy juices were now trickling down her leg, another orgasm building in hidden synchronization with her roommate's as the dildo slid in out of the yearning pussy. As she watched her roommate throw her head back, her eyes closed, teeth biting on her lower lips in blissful carnal pleasure her own fingers were furiously circling her now firm knob well lubricated with the juices of her sex. The man's cock stated to flinch and grow and fatten, soon it stood erect and proud in all of its glory, beautiful, veiny and hard, the large helmet shaped head already coated in cum and saliva exposed. This was the first time she had really gotten a look at it and already its beauty had infected her fantasies. She began friggin' herself harder and faster, gasping when she saw the man reach forward to slap the dildo away from the roommate's hand, grab her by the hips and roughly pull her down onto his beautiful engorged cock.

Oh, how was she envious! She knew her roommate had a light frame, not petite but slender and she knew her roommate was going to be stretched by that cock. That lovely fat cock. She slid a third finger into her cunt, averaging that that is how thick the real thing must be. Little did she realize that her three slender fingers could only match half of that cock's girt.

Rivulets ran down her friends back, down her small round ass, her hair sticking to the skin of her breasts. The roommate screamed louder and louder as she furiously rode that fat cock, the man smiling calmly, his eyes wide open and savoring the sight of this sexy nymph being impaled by him.

She herself had cum with spine shaking orgasms at least twice thus far during the fucking yet she could still feel something intense stirring in her cunt. Sweat from her brow burned her eyes, an ironic punishment that she was more than willing to accept in return for this forbidden sight before her, this stealing of her friend's most glorious fucking. She saw the man's eye's close and the muscles of his forearms tense as he pulled her roommate tightly on him. The roommate wanted to bounce more but soon she began to shudder vigorously as an orgasm ripped through her. She knew she was witnessing a man pump his large load of thick hot cum deep into her. She too wanted to feel the warm stickiness in her cunt but alas hers was not to be. Instead the pressure built up inside her until a sudden explosion of hot liquid shot out from her. For the first time in her life she had squirted and surprise and pride filled her up. No man had touched her, only her own hands and her burning curiosity in her mind had brought forward from her the most intense orgasm of her life.

Her savoring of her own orgasm was cut short as she heard the door lock in her roommate's room -- the man had gone, leaving her sweaty and well fucked roommate on the bed with a huge smile on her face. She began her climb down from her perch and headed to the shower....