All Comments on '50s Family: A Sister's Virginity'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 147 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved It

Hot stuff again. What a naughty imagination you have!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very Hot

All of those are good ideas for stories. Do hope you write them. It would be great to hear about Tiffany getting fucked by her brother when he comes home from the war. They could get caught by there father she is taken in her cunt and her ass.

sassysasha89sassysasha89over 6 years ago

I definitely prefer Eva to have her ass cherry taken at a church event. Either there or later, Eva is introduced where the sexually active teens gets their rocks off at church.

Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I think someone is stealing your work: https://www.wattpad.com/story/133205304-panty-wetters/parts

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
sad

Now only gay shit?

InnocentMissLittleInnocentMissLittleabout 6 years ago
Hot

Love this story, but I end up skipping the last twenty lines or so (not just with this, but some of your other stories as well), really wish you would write more brother/sister stuff without adding mommy or daddy, it ruins it a bit for me.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 5 years ago
leave the father ignorant

Always love your stories Jasmine. The Father in this should remain Ignorant of the depravity of his family in my humble opinion, or if you do decide to involve him it should be as a cuckold not a participant, it would make sense too, a minister always preaching fire and brimstone could let the outside world know by divorcing his wife and disowning his children but unable to stop them from loving each other. Could add some real spice to this series if done correctly which I know you are more than capable doing. I have visions of Eve being introduced by Tiffany to the rest of the cheerleaders and Adam and Mom and Eve in some wild threesomes mabye even Tiffany making it a foursome.

AzdesertcplAzdesertcplover 5 years ago
Super hot

Great story, highly erotic and quick read for maximum pleasure.

ManoBlueManoBlueover 5 years ago
Love your stories

Not a nerd Brother this time, I like it. Like the direction so far ,glad that mom's next.

ROCKY70ROCKY70almost 5 years ago
Just a little too long, but a good story!!!!

I liked the way dad always used the BIBLE to get his point across, even though a pastor, he did push it with EVE. He gave ADAM full range in all things,as a young man in the 50's it waas hard. THANKS

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
new chapter?

you should write a chapter where adam, eve, and tiffany are all together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Very nice!

I love all of the background. It’s just the right mix of hot sex and believable story.

DomJ69DomJ69almost 5 years ago
Very Erotic

Great setup, transition, and payoff - good job. The seduction by her brother's girlfriend was done superbly and you made it believable - top marks.

The coming together for the final sex scene was a bit too quick for me. You had an opportunity to develop a lot of sexual tension between the two before they gave in to lust.

The ending was superb!

Markiemark3Markiemark3over 4 years ago

That story was very hot! Loved it from beginning to end. Can't wait to read more.

SensualDudeSensualDudeover 4 years ago
When’s the sequel?

The humor of Eve was outstanding. You HAVE to write the sequels. PLEASE 😍

Akirababe87Akirababe87almost 4 years ago
Amazing combo

This was a super hot story! The sex scenes were really well written with just the right amount of description, and the dirty talk was great! I loved those bible puns hahaha.

I'll definitely be reading more of their story for my next "session".

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
???

Women did NOT shave their pussy's in the 50's and the bikini hadn't even been invented yet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
bikini wasn’t invented yet

The bikini debuted in May of 1946 and was called Atome, the world’s smallest swimsuit, but it wasn’t very popular. In July of 1946, a smaller, more risqué swimsuit was released, by a different designer, and was called the bikini, after Bikini Atoll, where the first public atom bomb test occurred four days earlier.

Women did shave their pussy’s in the fifties (and much earlier),but it was not common in the U.S.

hornyOzManhornyOzManover 3 years ago
STILL my favorite Author

loved this story, i also loved the way it wasn't exactly what used to happen in the 50's ( shaved pussy) its called poetic license.

JUst overall very arousing and cum inspiring .

PLEASE keep it up ( excuse the pun) LOVE your writing style and story telling

theAppreciatortheAppreciatorover 3 years ago
Smoking hot

One of the hottest things I’ve ever read. Historical errors didn’t bother me. All in a good cause.

HuskyoneHuskyoneover 3 years ago

Fabulous absolutely fabulous

SoNaughtySoNaughtyabout 3 years ago

Mmmmmmm sexy story

mrdata9770mrdata9770almost 3 years ago

Wow, "pit-a-pat", "Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo", "Goody Two-shoes", "a rebel without a cause", great 50s jargon and so many biblical references too. "I, of course, obeyed my brother like a good Christian girl should, worshipping a holy cock created by The Lord himself. Oddly, it seemed natural to commit incest, to get as close as humanly possible as a brother and sister could... well, without fucking, but the night was still young and I had faith." I also liked "genuflecting", and "putting his holy scepter away for now". I'm a retired engineer so when I read your line about Joules of energy, I nearly fell out of my chair. I wish I could rate your story higher than 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

WAUW !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I actually liked this story even though it did not have a final ending which I really like when I read any of these stories. To bad that when you write the next chapter or if you do it will be so far down the road i won't remember to look for it.

groomleadergroomleaderover 2 years ago

Super hot! I love the expressions and the contrast of sexually liberated Tiffany against such a repressive decade. And the sexual pleasure expressed, oh yes, so freaking hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I need more of this story, my cock's like a rock

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

wish I could give this a "10"!

rbell42rbell42over 2 years ago

That was so great. Thank you,

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Enjoyed the story very much except the shaving.

Get tired of the shaving not very desirable, like natural.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved it. On future chapter: Would love for the dad to stay oblivious, but for the mother to fall for Eve, and so also becoming Adam's toy. Backseat fucking and a church anal experience would be awesome as well. Would also love to see more of Tiffany.

shazamboyshazamboyabout 2 years ago

Perfect. I love the exploring and opening of emotions and the sex sounds pretty damn nice as well. :-)

HungryMan56HungryMan56about 2 years ago

Loved it. Like your writing style. I like more romance, but that me.

rbloch66rbloch66about 2 years ago

This story left me wondering if mom’s going to pursue Adam and/or Eve! Fuck me, this was hot!!! 🔥🔥

4chuckssite4chuckssitealmost 2 years ago

I know this is erotic fiction, but the transformation of Eve from a lifetime of being good to being a slut is nearly unbelievable but hot, and it moves the story along nicely. I’d like to read more of brother/sister sex and the threesome with Tiffany that all wanted. Get the mother involved with a different threesome. I fear you will neglect this incest even with the listed suggestions for the future.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASover 1 year ago

Oh, Jasmine...you have done this AGAIN!!Written a nasty, encompassing story of lust, and love, between a sister and brother! Plus, Mom knows, and apparently approves of the coupling....

Stories are already written...I am on to read what you have posted to see where you go with this...

Dad?? Maybe, eventually...he would be fun to have involved. It seems you have a 'thing's about organized religion; still, we ARE all sinners, with the chance of salvation in Jesus Christ!!

Not being critical here; just pointing out a truth of life, and how WE have the choice to make...free will and our residence for Eternity...

I Love your stories...you are invested in what you write, and take such pride in pleasing your readers...this is why you are my FAVORITE AUTHOR on Literotica!

Five**5**Stars...🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Don't ever stop writing. Son of a cunt hot stuff. I wish i had a sister

Joseph1946Joseph1946over 1 year ago

Another unique story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The shaved pussy was a turn off, and brother should have shot his load in her hairy pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Anonymous

RE: "The shaved pussy was a turn off,"

I like too see what I'm eating and not getting a mouthful of pubes. Besides that it looks so much better.

Drive in 3-some with Tiffany and Family orgy, night on the beach.

Thank you.

Goodmeal69Goodmeal6911 months ago

You are one of my favorite writers

Can’t wait for more Adam & Eve

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Well written and strongly arousing. I'm not convinced it needs a sequel as it's complete in itself and it will be difficult to re-create the first-time power of it, even if you develop to frustrated mother potential. But if you do decide to write more, the only thing that would lift it even higher, for me would be the gradual development of genuine love and care between Adam and Eve. The handful of authors who can build that in get to a higher level of perfection as far as I am concerned.

Seems to me, though, that there was one inconsistency when Eve was still saying she wanted to taste him after he's already come in her mouth.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

There's nothing wrong with pussy hair.

Fireplace10Fireplace107 months ago

She gave in to quickly

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I spent a lot of time on this website 15-20 years ago, and recently returned.

I also found your post explaining the importance of commenting for the authors, great work there too

So, here is my comment after reading a few of your stories

Well written and thought out, but stop having every woman shave her bush in the story. Every other story out there has everyone shaved, I like a landing strip

TIA

DadiesdreamsDadiesdreams14 days ago

I enjoyed the story but, being set in the 50s, I doubt very much girls ever fully shaved themselves maybe trimmed to fit the bikini but no more, plus I lost my virginity at 14 in the 70s and never heard teenagers talk about anal sex until the 80s Very unlikely kids in the 50s would discuss it or even think about doing it. At the same time very unlikely a girl would not discover herself before 18 years of age in any time.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...