All Comments on '50s Family: A Sister's Virginity'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 147 Comments
DadiesdreamsDadiesdreams13 days ago

I enjoyed the story but, being set in the 50s, I doubt very much girls ever fully shaved themselves maybe trimmed to fit the bikini but no more, plus I lost my virginity at 14 in the 70s and never heard teenagers talk about anal sex until the 80s Very unlikely kids in the 50s would discuss it or even think about doing it. At the same time very unlikely a girl would not discover herself before 18 years of age in any time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I spent a lot of time on this website 15-20 years ago, and recently returned.

I also found your post explaining the importance of commenting for the authors, great work there too

So, here is my comment after reading a few of your stories

Well written and thought out, but stop having every woman shave her bush in the story. Every other story out there has everyone shaved, I like a landing strip

TIA

Fireplace10Fireplace107 months ago

She gave in to quickly

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

There's nothing wrong with pussy hair.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Well written and strongly arousing. I'm not convinced it needs a sequel as it's complete in itself and it will be difficult to re-create the first-time power of it, even if you develop to frustrated mother potential. But if you do decide to write more, the only thing that would lift it even higher, for me would be the gradual development of genuine love and care between Adam and Eve. The handful of authors who can build that in get to a higher level of perfection as far as I am concerned.

Seems to me, though, that there was one inconsistency when Eve was still saying she wanted to taste him after he's already come in her mouth.

Goodmeal69Goodmeal6910 months ago

You are one of my favorite writers

Can’t wait for more Adam & Eve

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Anonymous

RE: "The shaved pussy was a turn off,"

I like too see what I'm eating and not getting a mouthful of pubes. Besides that it looks so much better.

Drive in 3-some with Tiffany and Family orgy, night on the beach.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The shaved pussy was a turn off, and brother should have shot his load in her hairy pussy.

Joseph1946Joseph1946over 1 year ago

Another unique story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Don't ever stop writing. Son of a cunt hot stuff. I wish i had a sister

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASover 1 year ago

Oh, Jasmine...you have done this AGAIN!!Written a nasty, encompassing story of lust, and love, between a sister and brother! Plus, Mom knows, and apparently approves of the coupling....

Stories are already written...I am on to read what you have posted to see where you go with this...

Dad?? Maybe, eventually...he would be fun to have involved. It seems you have a 'thing's about organized religion; still, we ARE all sinners, with the chance of salvation in Jesus Christ!!

Not being critical here; just pointing out a truth of life, and how WE have the choice to make...free will and our residence for Eternity...

I Love your stories...you are invested in what you write, and take such pride in pleasing your readers...this is why you are my FAVORITE AUTHOR on Literotica!

Five**5**Stars...🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡

4chuckssite4chuckssitealmost 2 years ago

I know this is erotic fiction, but the transformation of Eve from a lifetime of being good to being a slut is nearly unbelievable but hot, and it moves the story along nicely. I’d like to read more of brother/sister sex and the threesome with Tiffany that all wanted. Get the mother involved with a different threesome. I fear you will neglect this incest even with the listed suggestions for the future.

rbloch66rbloch66about 2 years ago

This story left me wondering if mom’s going to pursue Adam and/or Eve! Fuck me, this was hot!!! 🔥🔥

HungryMan56HungryMan56about 2 years ago

Loved it. Like your writing style. I like more romance, but that me.

shazamboyshazamboyabout 2 years ago

Perfect. I love the exploring and opening of emotions and the sex sounds pretty damn nice as well. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved it. On future chapter: Would love for the dad to stay oblivious, but for the mother to fall for Eve, and so also becoming Adam's toy. Backseat fucking and a church anal experience would be awesome as well. Would also love to see more of Tiffany.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Enjoyed the story very much except the shaving.

Get tired of the shaving not very desirable, like natural.

rbell42rbell42over 2 years ago

That was so great. Thank you,

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

wish I could give this a "10"!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I need more of this story, my cock's like a rock

groomleadergroomleaderover 2 years ago

Super hot! I love the expressions and the contrast of sexually liberated Tiffany against such a repressive decade. And the sexual pleasure expressed, oh yes, so freaking hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I actually liked this story even though it did not have a final ending which I really like when I read any of these stories. To bad that when you write the next chapter or if you do it will be so far down the road i won't remember to look for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

WAUW !!!!

mrdata9770mrdata9770almost 3 years ago

Wow, "pit-a-pat", "Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo", "Goody Two-shoes", "a rebel without a cause", great 50s jargon and so many biblical references too. "I, of course, obeyed my brother like a good Christian girl should, worshipping a holy cock created by The Lord himself. Oddly, it seemed natural to commit incest, to get as close as humanly possible as a brother and sister could... well, without fucking, but the night was still young and I had faith." I also liked "genuflecting", and "putting his holy scepter away for now". I'm a retired engineer so when I read your line about Joules of energy, I nearly fell out of my chair. I wish I could rate your story higher than 5 stars.

SoNaughtySoNaughtyabout 3 years ago

Mmmmmmm sexy story

HuskyoneHuskyoneover 3 years ago

Fabulous absolutely fabulous

theAppreciatortheAppreciatorover 3 years ago
Smoking hot

One of the hottest things I’ve ever read. Historical errors didn’t bother me. All in a good cause.

hornyOzManhornyOzManover 3 years ago
STILL my favorite Author

loved this story, i also loved the way it wasn't exactly what used to happen in the 50's ( shaved pussy) its called poetic license.

JUst overall very arousing and cum inspiring .

PLEASE keep it up ( excuse the pun) LOVE your writing style and story telling

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
bikini wasn’t invented yet

The bikini debuted in May of 1946 and was called Atome, the world’s smallest swimsuit, but it wasn’t very popular. In July of 1946, a smaller, more risqué swimsuit was released, by a different designer, and was called the bikini, after Bikini Atoll, where the first public atom bomb test occurred four days earlier.

Women did shave their pussy’s in the fifties (and much earlier),but it was not common in the U.S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
???

Women did NOT shave their pussy's in the 50's and the bikini hadn't even been invented yet.

Akirababe87Akirababe87almost 4 years ago
Amazing combo

This was a super hot story! The sex scenes were really well written with just the right amount of description, and the dirty talk was great! I loved those bible puns hahaha.

I'll definitely be reading more of their story for my next "session".

SensualDudeSensualDudeover 4 years ago
When’s the sequel?

The humor of Eve was outstanding. You HAVE to write the sequels. PLEASE 😍

Markiemark3Markiemark3over 4 years ago

That story was very hot! Loved it from beginning to end. Can't wait to read more.

DomJ69DomJ69almost 5 years ago
Very Erotic

Great setup, transition, and payoff - good job. The seduction by her brother's girlfriend was done superbly and you made it believable - top marks.

The coming together for the final sex scene was a bit too quick for me. You had an opportunity to develop a lot of sexual tension between the two before they gave in to lust.

The ending was superb!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Very nice!

I love all of the background. It’s just the right mix of hot sex and believable story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
new chapter?

you should write a chapter where adam, eve, and tiffany are all together.

ROCKY70ROCKY70almost 5 years ago
Just a little too long, but a good story!!!!

I liked the way dad always used the BIBLE to get his point across, even though a pastor, he did push it with EVE. He gave ADAM full range in all things,as a young man in the 50's it waas hard. THANKS

ManoBlueManoBlueover 5 years ago
Love your stories

Not a nerd Brother this time, I like it. Like the direction so far ,glad that mom's next.

AzdesertcplAzdesertcplover 5 years ago
Super hot

Great story, highly erotic and quick read for maximum pleasure.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 5 years ago
leave the father ignorant

Always love your stories Jasmine. The Father in this should remain Ignorant of the depravity of his family in my humble opinion, or if you do decide to involve him it should be as a cuckold not a participant, it would make sense too, a minister always preaching fire and brimstone could let the outside world know by divorcing his wife and disowning his children but unable to stop them from loving each other. Could add some real spice to this series if done correctly which I know you are more than capable doing. I have visions of Eve being introduced by Tiffany to the rest of the cheerleaders and Adam and Mom and Eve in some wild threesomes mabye even Tiffany making it a foursome.

InnocentMissLittleInnocentMissLittleabout 6 years ago
Hot

Love this story, but I end up skipping the last twenty lines or so (not just with this, but some of your other stories as well), really wish you would write more brother/sister stuff without adding mommy or daddy, it ruins it a bit for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
sad

Now only gay shit?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I think someone is stealing your work: https://www.wattpad.com/story/133205304-panty-wetters/parts

sassysasha89sassysasha89over 6 years ago

I definitely prefer Eva to have her ass cherry taken at a church event. Either there or later, Eva is introduced where the sexually active teens gets their rocks off at church.

Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very Hot

All of those are good ideas for stories. Do hope you write them. It would be great to hear about Tiffany getting fucked by her brother when he comes home from the war. They could get caught by there father she is taken in her cunt and her ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved It

Hot stuff again. What a naughty imagination you have!

teem93teem93over 6 years ago
Hot

I think drive-ins were made just for some yummy blowjobs lol Very hot story!

writerjabwriterjabover 6 years ago
Fantastic again!

I love how you dig on Bible thumpers! Maybe Rev. Dad is discovered wearing women's lingerie and has to submit in order to keep his dignity :)

JSipesJSipesover 6 years ago
Well done.

I loved this story. It moved along at just the right pace. I hate it when the story moves too quickly to the sex scenes. The build up to the actual act is just as important as the act itself.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 6 years ago
Nasty

You have a wonderful imagination and write very well. This was just so deliciously nasty. Gave you 5 stars because I can't give more!

Krondo08Krondo08over 6 years ago
Please make more stories

Please hurry and continue the stories, I love everything you write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Mommy Joins

First of all I love that it was 5 pages I wish it was ten. Yes definitely the Mommy and eve hook up but have Adam join them at some point and they both become sluts to his young dominant cock. Back story on the mom would be nice, maybe where her incest desires developed, are they for the daughter first or the son or both. Did she have a past desires or was it finding out that her children bit the forbidden fruit that flipped her sinful switch. Nothing like a mothers fall into incestual desires, you write this topic the best. So many possibilities with this, if the dad does join at some point he should only be a cuckold that cant touch unless to be humiliated. You can even throw in some bi desires after seeing his sons cock own his wife and daughter. Also tiffany for sure gets back into the mix I like her lesbian desires more than her cock lust. Anyways great story, cant wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
ALL OF THEM!

This is a great story and I think that you should make it into a larger series by writing ALL (or at least most) of the potential sequels!

yourskidingmeyourskidingmeover 6 years ago
Other ideas??

Adan, Eve and Tiffany.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

The dialogue seemed off for the 50's in some spots but the story was spot on, for follow ups:

And Mom Too: yes logical progression but taking place while Dad & Adam are doing church stuff (part of reason for road trip)

Back seat fucking & back seat Sodomy seem redundant

Church Sodomy & Gahmorrah fits the theme of the story much better

Daddy too would be best left toward the end for Eve to sexually conquer

Drive in three some & Family orgy are great story potential also

Other stories:

The Return Home: Eve & Family's return from their road trip coencidds with Tiffany's brothers unexpected return home from the war (Korea). Tiffany Tends to her brother, Eve & Simon make up & hook up, leaving Adam high & dry for mommy to tend to, with glimpses of the fathers past regarding the sexually deviant things he did while he was away at war (WWII) & why he projects those fears on to his daughter, possibly he lost his virginity to a wanton sister, cousin. aunt or mother (Eve's grand mother) who could return as well.

However it goes Eve should always be involve as either a partisan and or an observer. The series should be about her sexual conquests & explorations

JohnnyGaltJohnnyGaltover 6 years ago
Sequels

Yes, please

In any order you wish

Luvs2bwetLuvs2bwetover 6 years ago
I couldn't help it....

Your erotic writing, the imagination you brought into your writing...well, it got me wet. Can't wait for the follow-ons.

GioSoloGioSoloover 6 years ago
Little off in the era

The 50's was a typical time for this type of family. The daughter makes it seem like the father is raising them old-fashioned style, but that wouldn't be the case until late 60's early 70's. Bikini invented in late 1940's in France and didn't make it to Western culture until mid-60's. Zombies were an unpopular monster at this time, and weren't big until 1968's Night of the Living Dead. It would be like referecing the Pishtaco monster. If you don't what that is then you wouldn't know what a zombie was in the 50's. No shaving until waaaay later. All in all a fine story, but re-edit it to take place in early to mid-70's.

And throwing in my vote for NO DAD in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nailed it again Jasmine!

Another great story and I definitely think you should continue this, I like all your ideas however don't include the Dad. Adam should take Eve's anal virginity then Mom should get involved and confront them- And backseat fucking while Dad drives is definitely exciting!

But yeah like many people are saying girls that age and in the 50s definitely wouldn't have been been fully shaved.

taco1085taco1085over 6 years ago
omg

You did it again and knocked it out of the park. I cant wait for the upcoming chapters to read, I think the titles of all the new chapters sound so good. But you left one out.... Adam and Eve go to College... and Adam gets Eve initiated at a Frat party..... You could even have mom visit and mother daughter glory hole... so many other senarios... what about Halloween and the threesome with Tiffany.... the threesome with Adam, Eve and Tiffany.... dont forget them.... lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Leave dad out

Let Adam and Eve get down with mom

EriktheAwfulEriktheAwfulover 6 years ago
Leave the dad out probably.

5 stars. I'd like to see Adam, Eve and Mommy on the way home. Then Adam, Eve and Tiffany. How about a foursome with Tiffany helping mother and daughter lose their anal cherries to cap it off? If the dad is that oblivious and that big a hypocrite leave him out lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Brilliant

That was just a great erotic read, maybe not quite 100% accurate but who the hell cares. It was hot enough to get me off. Thanks.

ocaladouglasocaladouglasover 6 years ago
wow

very very hot story keep up the great hot work would love to see this continue maybe with bro and sis with his girlfriend and mom and son and dad all getting together eventually so many ways this can go

RyskoRyskoover 6 years ago
american history

Don't know american history well, but I don't think they shave under swimsuit in 50's That "fashion" start s in late 80's.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Still, most of the language would never be used in the 50s

They didn't talk about "stereotypes" or "double standards." They didn't refer to a person as either "hot" or "slime". Most of the dialogue is post-2005.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
BB

'you never fail to disappoint' means she's always disappointing you. You need to rephrase that unless you're disappointed on never being disappointed.

BBWlover65BBWlover65over 6 years ago
Wow!

You never fail to disappoint! I have yet to read a bad story from you. Keep up the excellent work! Just don't leave it so long between stories xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story!

Loved the story! I'd like to read about the Mom some more, and the threesome with the brother, sister and Tiffany. I'd really like to read more about a threesome with the siblings and Mom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Moreeeee

Please more I love this. I squirted so much

Deacon051Deacon051over 6 years ago
Always the BEST

I can't wait for more. You're such a naughty tart! I love cuming to your stories. Pun intended.

R

xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
MORE Please

More of this story line please! All the possible sequel titles you mentioned-you're the best story teller on this site

thor_pfthor_pfover 6 years ago
Vintage shaving

Not that it's very likely any of those who have complained, will actually return to read this comment, but there's lots of vintage erotica with shaved pubes among both men and women. Not almost everyone like it seems to be today, sure, but more than you'd think.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5⭐️S

Very good! I came twice✔️✔️

Z924M

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloverover 6 years agoAuthor
Author's Reply

First thanks to all that enjoyed the story, part two is being written as we speak....

As for the era errors especially the shaving of pussy error... darn it. That makes sense it still wasn't overly popular when I was a teen in the late 80s and early 90s.

As for most girls ring wholesome... what I like about that time frame is the two polar opposites the wholesome image vs the slow growing change of women to be more sexual. (I'm not convinced I got this wrong). Although I assume there was less anal back then... but I'm not sure.

Either way for those who enjoyed it part two will likely be out in October or a November depending on editing and the Halloween contest.

Jasmine

happydutchguyhappydutchguyover 6 years ago
And mommy too

A no-brainer, really. Although, your real challenge lies in writing a plausible plot to include dad. I am looking forward to that one. 5 stars.

Grissom1755Grissom1755over 6 years ago
Threesome

Brother takes Sister's virginity, after Sister discovers Mum/Son Incest and joins in, Tiffany invites Adam over after she given sexual lessons to his Sister or Mother persuades Father to a long trip in a RV to a religious festival, Father was invited too, the three talk then fuck in the back about want she suspects happen between Brother and Sister.

Maybe all three, with biblical incest references... to do with their upbringing and faith.

clitlicker4uclitlicker4uover 6 years ago
Backseat threesome

Got to add a mommy slut next

EloquentmanEloquentmanover 6 years ago
50's Family: cheerleader Eve & her pledge experience

The Tiffany thread needs tugging on a bit more. Eve joins the cheerleaders & discovers as a rookie she has responsibilities to look after the Senior girls...

But definitely more with Mommy.

SiodisSiodisover 6 years ago
Anything but adding the Daddy

Don't add the father, it would kill the eroticism of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
50s Family: And Mommy Too

next

arrowglassarrowglassover 6 years ago
They all sound HOT!

More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Backseat sodomy!!

That's my vote.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I didn't like the abusive theme, never have and never will. Even if they're doing thi only for pleasure and not love, it doesn't have to be abuse, especially for a woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More like the 70's

Good job. However, this story felt more like the 70's. Oral sex was very rare and anal sex was considered a perversion in the 50's. It wasn't until after "Deep Throat" that this began to change. And pussy shaving? That was impossible to find until the 2000's. I asked for it and just got blank stares or the ocassional, "What will the doctor think? The girls in the gym?"

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5!! And one sad commnet from the

asshole of LIT dear annony. when he hates the story it's good really good.

SheerlookSheerlookover 6 years ago
Well....

Seems like you're just mailing it in, as they say. First, no mention of stockings? In the 50s?! Weird. Between the puns, and jabs at religion (message received, you're not a fan) all of those things that used to make your stories so enjoyable to me seem to be slowly disappearing. Shame, I love your early work. One less fan won't hurt you, but I miss your good stuff. S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Most of the comments here must be from 15 yr old boys...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sequel

I honestly didn't like this story too much, but the 50s Family: Backseat Fucking would be fantastic to read!

LinneaLundinLinneaLundinover 6 years ago
This could be as big as Adam's cock!

Please, no Dad, ever.

How about:

50s Family: Eve, Tiffany, and Mom: Girls Night Out - Cum Sluts Gone Wild!

Or

50s Family: Adam, Eve, Tiffany, and her cheerleading squad: Wet, Wild, Camping Trip.

The possibilities are endless.

Just_a_GentJust_a_Gentover 6 years ago
And Mommy, Too, please!

I don't how about adding Daddy in. But adding Mommy in some way would be great as she apparently doesn't mind after not freaking out about the jizz on Eve.

Peace03Peace03over 6 years ago
Sequel

I would love to read all sequels, but personally I want to read about And Mommy Too and the 3some with Tiffany.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great

Great story over all, I'm excited to see where it goes from here. Would love to see some anal, and a threesome either with the mom or gf.

Maybe something like eve want anal but her mom interrupts so then threesome start to move towards anal again now gf interrupts...i don't know

PantiesLvrPantiesLvrover 6 years ago
Okay

It's not great only because Eve goes from 0 to 1000 so quickly. It always seems to happen in some of your stories. She is a virgin but really horny. Fine. The she has lesbian sex and becomes REALLY assertive with her brother. I would think she would be somewhat worried about the fact it's her brother? She is losing her virginity? Is it going to hurt? Especially with her brother being so big?

I understand it is an erotic story and that's why it goes that way, but if you're going to make her that aggressive especially with her brother, it would be a lot more believable if she wasn't a virgin.

Don't get me wrong, I am a huge fan of yours. This story just lost interest when she went so far so fast with Tiffany let alone the sex with her brother after.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

hoping next chapter is a backseat one or a threesome with tiffany

jane marwoodjane marwoodover 6 years ago
There is nothing nicer than the light bite of a 'Boxed Lunch'

5*****

Sequels are hard work and ultimately boring to do; however, Tiffany was fun dialogue and added that extra zest to a fine piece of work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Keep Dad in the dark!

Let Adam, Eve, Tiffany, and Mom get involved in various ways. Perhaps Eve and Tiffany's brother. Dad's self-righteousness is a downer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Concerning more

Five stars. As usual. You throw out great future suggestions. As usual. I will enjoy her future stories. As usual. But people, if you think you will actually get follow up stories, you may be in for a long wait. This author, while one of the best here, has a loooong track record of "coming soon" or " future stories" that somehow never materialize. So continue to enjoy her stories. I know I will. But if a follow up occurs at all, it will be one, maybe two. I myself hope for all the lesbian suggestions but no dad. Likely her ADD kicks in though and she's on to her next story. And this one will wallow unfinished. As usual.

Rangemaster11Rangemaster11over 6 years ago
More please, Jasmine

Two threesomes; with Tiffany and with mom.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...