All Comments on '50s Family: A Sister's Virginity'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 146 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
50s Family: Backseat Sodomy Gomorrah

That one sure is the tastiest option available!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow

Wow....I loved the story line. Well written and executed. And, I got off a couple of times reading it. Great job! I look forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
great !

brilliant ! .loved it. the horny little cock-sucker gets her wish. great story, very well written. looks to me like mom"s going to get fucked too, despite dad ! the involvement with girlfriend was very well written too, especially the cunt-lapping, which I thought was very effectively described. the possibilities do seem endless as the two sluts spread their legs for that lucky young man ! he'll have more pussy than he can handle. a great complaint to have, and then he gets to fuck mom too. what more could one ask ? spread 'em wide, take it deep. carry on writing please ! many thanks. you're a great writer, and the incest trail offers so many possibilities for fantasy.

TigatronTigatronover 6 years ago
No dad

Hot as hell!!!

All ideas sound great exempt the ones including the dad.

1. He's appart of the church(hard to make his involvement convincing)

2. He's the root of all her problems so no teen pussy for daddy

3. Kinda wanna see Adam and mommy go behind his back

Wouldn't mind Adam & eve being life-long lovers(with or without Tiffany)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
i agree no dad

unless he becomes a cuckold........

i love this story.... so sexy

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
just the beginning

don't stop please!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
beulahthebrit

Brilliant start as usual Jasmine, I agree with most of the comments, all of the suggestions, apart from daddy. Why should the `sky-fairy' preacher enjoy any fun, plenty of combinations are available, Adam, Eve and Tiffany, plus mum. I'm not sure what else you do in your life, but given your Literotica output, you must work 24/7 on your computer, but please don't stop.

trite_readertrite_readerover 6 years ago
Cool Story,

It really was a lot of fun.

And since you asked dear author, I'll opine on your possible future chapters:

50s Family: And Mommy Too - A nice idea, but it really needs to include Adam too. Possibly in the final quarter.

50s Family: Backseat Fucking - An excellent idea, but the father does not strike me as quite that much of an oblivious type... Still, you could make this work.

50s Family: Backseat Sodomy Gomorrah - Sounds like fun. Adam is in for the ride of his life.

50s Family: Church Sodomy Gomorrah - Don't know about this one. It sort of feels un-fun for some reason...

50s Family: Daddy Too - Impossible. Fathers have no business interfering in their son's perverted business. HOWEVER, it suddenly becomes feasible, if we make the father surprise everyone, by unexpectedly becoming a dirty, dirty (and funny) old man. Must be humorous, and completely unexpected by the twins. Naturally, the mother would obviously know (and secretly celebrate the fact) that daddy is a dirty, diiiiiirty old man behind the scenes.

50s Family: Drive-In 3some - Yes. But this is just a natural progression in the original story.

50s Family: Family Orgy - Has great possibilities when taken in the vein I've described above (50s Family: Daddy Too)

Just my opinion dude...

Thanks again for the story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing as usual

I agree with the other comments: no dad but a threesome with tiffany or a foursome with both mom and tiffany would be hot! I eagerly await the next chapter!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved It!

My vote is for the Family Orgy or Backseat Fucking :)

monicablumonicabluover 6 years ago
Tasting oneself on your partner - YUM!

As with so many of your stories, it seems my hand always finds it's way into my panties after just a few paragraphs. Loved Tiffany helping Eve discover her sexuality; having an experienced partner guiding one along that sensuous journey is exhilarating. And, the line, "extracting any jizz still in his barrel...," is particularly appealing to a Texas woman, as you might imagine. I cast my vote for a drive-in (or bedroom, or...) 3some with Tiffany! ~Monica

Lone_HawkLone_Hawkover 6 years ago

I think those are all good ideas... but you need to start with Mom!

AxelottoAxelottoover 6 years ago

I support all those choices, but her Dad is such a jerk he ought to be far down on the list...

starbanestarbaneover 6 years ago

Fantastic! Mom sounds like she needs some release for sure!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Probably miss out the Dad, he's a bit unlikable, and the farcical nature f it happening under his nose appeals to my sense of humour.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great as always

I would leave both parents out of it. It's so much hotter with the threat of being caught and sneaking around. That's just me though.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 6 years ago

If I could give this ten stars and vote multiple times for it, I would. So fucking hot! You so have to get the mom involved next with Eve and/or Adam. I hope that your story wins. It certainly deserves it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
No Dad, More Tiffany and cheerleaders

Dad serves an important story role as the bad guy. And his character is already developed in that mode. In the end though he comes to understanding. Get Tiffany and maybe other cheerleaders more involved in perhaps some exhibitionist stuff with Adam and Eve. Or driving Dad crazy with teasing.

rsamour10rsamour10over 6 years ago
More!!!

Definitely..... Bro, Tiffany and Mom. Dad might be a huge surprise...depending on how you do it

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
mom and girlfriend

Mom confront her they make love

Mom, brother and sister

Brother sister and girlfriend

Brother take her anal virginity

Mom, brother sister and girlfriend

All your stories are amazing just keep writing.

Trainman2012Trainman2012over 6 years ago
Thanks

Love your work, more please,

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
shaving in the 50's?

don't think they took it all off? plus bikini were that big they covered everything until the 60's. didn't like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More

All of those ideas for sequels sound good.

I think Mother daughter and then mother daughter & son incest should be next, as the mother confronts both of her children and then reveals she has had a sexual relationship with her own male family members.

The second chapter naturally would involve Eve losing her anal virginity at the hands of her brother and mother as they spend time together as the father meets with other pastors.

Next comes the family reunion with lots of behind the backs incest going on with mom, aunts, uncles and cousins. Eve gets spit roasted, double penetrated, made airtight and taken on a ski jump by her male relatives including Adam, while the mom and the aunts keep the dad preoccupied.

Then comes the seduction of daddy, as mom, the aunts and the female cousins use their feminine charms to turn the uptight pastor into another member of the incestuous family mom was born into, with Eve getting fucked by her dad and then double penetrated by both Adam and their father.

Then incestuous family of four drive home and as they are addicted to fucking each other, with Eve and her mom being used by Adam and the dad when they aren't having lesbian sex while the guys recharge between fuckings.

They arrive home and Tiffany finds out about the incest and that the parents have both been fucking their children and Tiffany wants in, so using her knowledge of what's going on she blackmails the family into letting her come over and fuck all of them whenever she wants.

The family learns Tiffany's family also has a history of committing incest and that Tiffany has fucked her mom, brother and father as well.

Tiffany, Eve, and Adam graduate from high school and Tiffany's brother comes home on leave. The four go out on a double date, with Eve falling for Tiffany's brother. The foursome get married in a double wedding performed by the dad. (This last chapter could be stretched into a number of chapters leading up to a double wedding, with a double honeymoon to follow.)

Tiffany's brother gets his honorable discharge and the two newly married couples go to the same college and live together in a shared apartment where they share each other with the guys getting off on seeing their sisters and wives have lesbian sex with each other while the guys are recharging between fucks. (Maybe throw in some fellow students and some college professors into the sex orgies, with Eve, Tiffany and the two brothers posing for art classes to earn some money. The two young husbands playing football, while their wives become cheerleaders and use the access to the bisexual cheerleader sorority to open their legs for their husbands.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WOW!!!

Another great story, more would be nice.

ManoBlueManoBlueover 6 years ago
Good

Do all of them except the Dad one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please write more with the brother.

Love this, even though some parts I kept wondering if they were convincingly 50s enough. Don't care that much though, cause the brother seemed so hot, all I want is more of him.

Please write all of the suggested chapters. Can't wait for Dad and brother to drill her together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
At the drive in I had to drive out

Your verbally challenged about the 1950s. None of your dialog was remotely accurate. You had to pry the girl's legs apart, but yes they wanted you to. For every slut pup like the girls in your story there were 300 vestal virgins. Sorry had to drive out missed the 2nd feature

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thank you

Another amazing story from one of our favorite authors.

Please write more of this.

LOVE SHERRI

KevinstickerKevinstickerover 6 years ago
Don't turn it to "Whoa Whoa suddenly everyone's into incest"

Just limit the participants. It's not logical if everyone is fine with incest. And, no dad please. He's just a jerk.

mbaabdmbaabdover 6 years ago
In the future

Mom and Eve go shopping and bump into Tiffany. Turns out those church meetings during the trip were couples ministries. Each minister consoled the other's wife.

Love the story so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome

Loved it 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
sister, girlfriend,bro!

Don't usually suggest author follow anything but their own instincts, BUT! In my opinion the next logical threesome would be with Tiffany, and a lesbian encounter with mom; eventually mom, sis, and bro. Or Tif, mom, sis and then Tif, mom, sis, and bro. I agree with others assesment, no dad. At least not dad without some tranformation chapter. But it's your story and since the beginning was great I'm sure following chapters will be as well

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fantastic

Grea story, keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What denomination

Are Eve and Adam Protestants? Their father is way too relaxed with Adam to be allowing this double standards. I have known Protestants priests who are very strict with their kids boy or girl. Makes me wonder what denomination they belong to

digger33digger33over 6 years ago
Fantastic

Any and all of your suggestions, though like others I'm not sure about Dad unless like was suggested a transformation chapter. Definitely would like to see one involving mom/daughter, Tiff, Eve & Adam. Eve, Adam & mom would be hot also.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You're Such A Tease!

More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great

Another incredible story from an incredibly talenter writer. More of the same please and definitely all of the sequels. I honestly wish I could give you ten stars !

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please, No Daddy!

Please keep the prospective of Dad's authority and mom gets involved to rebel his strictness. Keep the excitement/tension of trying not to get caught by dad. Thanks.

Lust_of_dragonLust_of_dragonover 6 years ago
Hot as always

Silky you're forgetting one possible storyline. One that would be extremely hot and taboo in that time period and something you write about frequently. Interracial sex.

50s family: going black

Eve tries her first black cock and likes it.

I like the other ideas including the orgy. I would like for some foxy grandma action too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sigh

Obviously written by someone who has no experience with sex. Whether it be the silly terms like jizz bucket or the fact you forgot about her hymen and pain, this reads like written by a 12 year old. Every story is the same with the same we silly words. Time to have actual sex, get your ass dominated, and learn how grownups having sex actually talk.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
SUPERB !!!

* * * * * Five Stars, for sure.

Dear Jaz - lots of jizz. love it!

Another wonderful story by the very best erotic author. Thank you. Very disappointed however that you shaved her hairy snatch. I love a good, full bush - still do, even today. One of the first signs of a maturing woman from a bald immature child. I love eating a gushing hairy cunt, the juices flow easily through a thick hairy bush. Now that's a pantry! Delicious, mmmm .

Nice plot from an excellent wordsmith, you do know how to say it; great content with beautifully descriptive details in the right places; wonderful erotic writing - as always.

I hope you win the contest. GOOD LUCK, I'm pulling for you.

Best, Jack Auff

Note to the editors: Eve starts off as a 38D (what a pair), next mention she's a 36D (details, details).

Sequels - YES.

And Mommy Too.

Backseat Fucking.

Church Sodomy Gomorrah.

Dad - NO - OUT.

Other: mom masturbates at the bedroom door while watching daughter blow her son.

More great stuff please, you can still do it without illustrations.

crewdawgcrewdawgover 6 years ago
AWESOME

That was an AWESOME story! I think you should write all the mentioned follow up stories! I'll be waiting!

ArtemisFayeArtemisFayeover 6 years ago
Names

Decent story, but if you're doing a period piece you should really research names from that period when naming your characters. The majority of the names you used are much more modern than would have been common in the 50's. Instead of Tiffany, Jennifer, Amber, think Patricia, Mary, and Linda, for example.

Also, shaving wasn't common 'til much later (trimming would have sufficed) and I was disappointed that there was no mention of he hymen and the pain associated with first time sex. If you want to be period accurate, do more research. Aside from the drive-ins, this could have easily been present day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Still the best

I love the backseat stories, so that's my vote. Keep the dad out of it, his presence as the authority is better. Thanks again for the great read.

WhisporWhisporover 6 years ago
Great Story!

I loved it! Thank you for contributing it!

Cracker270Cracker270over 6 years ago
Damn Fine Story

Thank you. Enjoy a lot of what you write. More on this would be nice.

hi78ehi78eover 6 years ago

I don´t think her father should get involved. But I´m looking forward to Tiffanies joining the twins.

Rangemaster11Rangemaster11over 6 years ago
More please, Jasmine

Two threesomes; with Tiffany and with mom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Concerning more

Five stars. As usual. You throw out great future suggestions. As usual. I will enjoy her future stories. As usual. But people, if you think you will actually get follow up stories, you may be in for a long wait. This author, while one of the best here, has a loooong track record of "coming soon" or " future stories" that somehow never materialize. So continue to enjoy her stories. I know I will. But if a follow up occurs at all, it will be one, maybe two. I myself hope for all the lesbian suggestions but no dad. Likely her ADD kicks in though and she's on to her next story. And this one will wallow unfinished. As usual.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Keep Dad in the dark!

Let Adam, Eve, Tiffany, and Mom get involved in various ways. Perhaps Eve and Tiffany's brother. Dad's self-righteousness is a downer.

jane marwoodjane marwoodover 6 years ago
There is nothing nicer than the light bite of a 'Boxed Lunch'

5*****

Sequels are hard work and ultimately boring to do; however, Tiffany was fun dialogue and added that extra zest to a fine piece of work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

hoping next chapter is a backseat one or a threesome with tiffany

PantiesLvrPantiesLvrover 6 years ago
Okay

It's not great only because Eve goes from 0 to 1000 so quickly. It always seems to happen in some of your stories. She is a virgin but really horny. Fine. The she has lesbian sex and becomes REALLY assertive with her brother. I would think she would be somewhat worried about the fact it's her brother? She is losing her virginity? Is it going to hurt? Especially with her brother being so big?

I understand it is an erotic story and that's why it goes that way, but if you're going to make her that aggressive especially with her brother, it would be a lot more believable if she wasn't a virgin.

Don't get me wrong, I am a huge fan of yours. This story just lost interest when she went so far so fast with Tiffany let alone the sex with her brother after.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great

Great story over all, I'm excited to see where it goes from here. Would love to see some anal, and a threesome either with the mom or gf.

Maybe something like eve want anal but her mom interrupts so then threesome start to move towards anal again now gf interrupts...i don't know

Peace03Peace03over 6 years ago
Sequel

I would love to read all sequels, but personally I want to read about And Mommy Too and the 3some with Tiffany.

Just_a_GentJust_a_Gentover 6 years ago
And Mommy, Too, please!

I don't how about adding Daddy in. But adding Mommy in some way would be great as she apparently doesn't mind after not freaking out about the jizz on Eve.

LinneaLundinLinneaLundinover 6 years ago
This could be as big as Adam's cock!

Please, no Dad, ever.

How about:

50s Family: Eve, Tiffany, and Mom: Girls Night Out - Cum Sluts Gone Wild!

Or

50s Family: Adam, Eve, Tiffany, and her cheerleading squad: Wet, Wild, Camping Trip.

The possibilities are endless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sequel

I honestly didn't like this story too much, but the 50s Family: Backseat Fucking would be fantastic to read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Most of the comments here must be from 15 yr old boys...

SheerlookSheerlookover 6 years ago
Well....

Seems like you're just mailing it in, as they say. First, no mention of stockings? In the 50s?! Weird. Between the puns, and jabs at religion (message received, you're not a fan) all of those things that used to make your stories so enjoyable to me seem to be slowly disappearing. Shame, I love your early work. One less fan won't hurt you, but I miss your good stuff. S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5!! And one sad commnet from the

asshole of LIT dear annony. when he hates the story it's good really good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More like the 70's

Good job. However, this story felt more like the 70's. Oral sex was very rare and anal sex was considered a perversion in the 50's. It wasn't until after "Deep Throat" that this began to change. And pussy shaving? That was impossible to find until the 2000's. I asked for it and just got blank stares or the ocassional, "What will the doctor think? The girls in the gym?"

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I didn't like the abusive theme, never have and never will. Even if they're doing thi only for pleasure and not love, it doesn't have to be abuse, especially for a woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Backseat sodomy!!

That's my vote.

arrowglassarrowglassover 6 years ago
They all sound HOT!

More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
50s Family: And Mommy Too

next

SiodisSiodisover 6 years ago
Anything but adding the Daddy

Don't add the father, it would kill the eroticism of the story.

EloquentmanEloquentmanover 6 years ago
50's Family: cheerleader Eve & her pledge experience

The Tiffany thread needs tugging on a bit more. Eve joins the cheerleaders & discovers as a rookie she has responsibilities to look after the Senior girls...

But definitely more with Mommy.

clitlicker4uclitlicker4uover 6 years ago
Backseat threesome

Got to add a mommy slut next

Grissom1755Grissom1755over 6 years ago
Threesome

Brother takes Sister's virginity, after Sister discovers Mum/Son Incest and joins in, Tiffany invites Adam over after she given sexual lessons to his Sister or Mother persuades Father to a long trip in a RV to a religious festival, Father was invited too, the three talk then fuck in the back about want she suspects happen between Brother and Sister.

Maybe all three, with biblical incest references... to do with their upbringing and faith.

happydutchguyhappydutchguyover 6 years ago
And mommy too

A no-brainer, really. Although, your real challenge lies in writing a plausible plot to include dad. I am looking forward to that one. 5 stars.

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloverover 6 years agoAuthor
Author's Reply

First thanks to all that enjoyed the story, part two is being written as we speak....

As for the era errors especially the shaving of pussy error... darn it. That makes sense it still wasn't overly popular when I was a teen in the late 80s and early 90s.

As for most girls ring wholesome... what I like about that time frame is the two polar opposites the wholesome image vs the slow growing change of women to be more sexual. (I'm not convinced I got this wrong). Although I assume there was less anal back then... but I'm not sure.

Either way for those who enjoyed it part two will likely be out in October or a November depending on editing and the Halloween contest.

Jasmine

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5⭐️S

Very good! I came twice✔️✔️

Z924M

thor_pfthor_pfover 6 years ago
Vintage shaving

Not that it's very likely any of those who have complained, will actually return to read this comment, but there's lots of vintage erotica with shaved pubes among both men and women. Not almost everyone like it seems to be today, sure, but more than you'd think.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
MORE Please

More of this story line please! All the possible sequel titles you mentioned-you're the best story teller on this site

Deacon051Deacon051over 6 years ago
Always the BEST

I can't wait for more. You're such a naughty tart! I love cuming to your stories. Pun intended.

R

xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Moreeeee

Please more I love this. I squirted so much

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story!

Loved the story! I'd like to read about the Mom some more, and the threesome with the brother, sister and Tiffany. I'd really like to read more about a threesome with the siblings and Mom.

BBWlover65BBWlover65over 6 years ago
Wow!

You never fail to disappoint! I have yet to read a bad story from you. Keep up the excellent work! Just don't leave it so long between stories xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
BB

'you never fail to disappoint' means she's always disappointing you. You need to rephrase that unless you're disappointed on never being disappointed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Still, most of the language would never be used in the 50s

They didn't talk about "stereotypes" or "double standards." They didn't refer to a person as either "hot" or "slime". Most of the dialogue is post-2005.

RyskoRyskoover 6 years ago
american history

Don't know american history well, but I don't think they shave under swimsuit in 50's That "fashion" start s in late 80's.

ocaladouglasocaladouglasover 6 years ago
wow

very very hot story keep up the great hot work would love to see this continue maybe with bro and sis with his girlfriend and mom and son and dad all getting together eventually so many ways this can go

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Brilliant

That was just a great erotic read, maybe not quite 100% accurate but who the hell cares. It was hot enough to get me off. Thanks.

EriktheAwfulEriktheAwfulover 6 years ago
Leave the dad out probably.

5 stars. I'd like to see Adam, Eve and Mommy on the way home. Then Adam, Eve and Tiffany. How about a foursome with Tiffany helping mother and daughter lose their anal cherries to cap it off? If the dad is that oblivious and that big a hypocrite leave him out lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Leave dad out

Let Adam and Eve get down with mom

taco1085taco1085over 6 years ago
omg

You did it again and knocked it out of the park. I cant wait for the upcoming chapters to read, I think the titles of all the new chapters sound so good. But you left one out.... Adam and Eve go to College... and Adam gets Eve initiated at a Frat party..... You could even have mom visit and mother daughter glory hole... so many other senarios... what about Halloween and the threesome with Tiffany.... the threesome with Adam, Eve and Tiffany.... dont forget them.... lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nailed it again Jasmine!

Another great story and I definitely think you should continue this, I like all your ideas however don't include the Dad. Adam should take Eve's anal virginity then Mom should get involved and confront them- And backseat fucking while Dad drives is definitely exciting!

But yeah like many people are saying girls that age and in the 50s definitely wouldn't have been been fully shaved.

GioSoloGioSoloover 6 years ago
Little off in the era

The 50's was a typical time for this type of family. The daughter makes it seem like the father is raising them old-fashioned style, but that wouldn't be the case until late 60's early 70's. Bikini invented in late 1940's in France and didn't make it to Western culture until mid-60's. Zombies were an unpopular monster at this time, and weren't big until 1968's Night of the Living Dead. It would be like referecing the Pishtaco monster. If you don't what that is then you wouldn't know what a zombie was in the 50's. No shaving until waaaay later. All in all a fine story, but re-edit it to take place in early to mid-70's.

And throwing in my vote for NO DAD in the story.

Luvs2bwetLuvs2bwetover 6 years ago
I couldn't help it....

Your erotic writing, the imagination you brought into your writing...well, it got me wet. Can't wait for the follow-ons.

JohnnyGaltJohnnyGaltover 6 years ago
Sequels

Yes, please

In any order you wish

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

The dialogue seemed off for the 50's in some spots but the story was spot on, for follow ups:

And Mom Too: yes logical progression but taking place while Dad & Adam are doing church stuff (part of reason for road trip)

Back seat fucking & back seat Sodomy seem redundant

Church Sodomy & Gahmorrah fits the theme of the story much better

Daddy too would be best left toward the end for Eve to sexually conquer

Drive in three some & Family orgy are great story potential also

Other stories:

The Return Home: Eve & Family's return from their road trip coencidds with Tiffany's brothers unexpected return home from the war (Korea). Tiffany Tends to her brother, Eve & Simon make up & hook up, leaving Adam high & dry for mommy to tend to, with glimpses of the fathers past regarding the sexually deviant things he did while he was away at war (WWII) & why he projects those fears on to his daughter, possibly he lost his virginity to a wanton sister, cousin. aunt or mother (Eve's grand mother) who could return as well.

However it goes Eve should always be involve as either a partisan and or an observer. The series should be about her sexual conquests & explorations

yourskidingmeyourskidingmeover 6 years ago
Other ideas??

Adan, Eve and Tiffany.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
ALL OF THEM!

This is a great story and I think that you should make it into a larger series by writing ALL (or at least most) of the potential sequels!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Mommy Joins

First of all I love that it was 5 pages I wish it was ten. Yes definitely the Mommy and eve hook up but have Adam join them at some point and they both become sluts to his young dominant cock. Back story on the mom would be nice, maybe where her incest desires developed, are they for the daughter first or the son or both. Did she have a past desires or was it finding out that her children bit the forbidden fruit that flipped her sinful switch. Nothing like a mothers fall into incestual desires, you write this topic the best. So many possibilities with this, if the dad does join at some point he should only be a cuckold that cant touch unless to be humiliated. You can even throw in some bi desires after seeing his sons cock own his wife and daughter. Also tiffany for sure gets back into the mix I like her lesbian desires more than her cock lust. Anyways great story, cant wait for more.

Krondo08Krondo08over 6 years ago
Please make more stories

Please hurry and continue the stories, I love everything you write.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 6 years ago
Nasty

You have a wonderful imagination and write very well. This was just so deliciously nasty. Gave you 5 stars because I can't give more!

JSipesJSipesover 6 years ago
Well done.

I loved this story. It moved along at just the right pace. I hate it when the story moves too quickly to the sex scenes. The build up to the actual act is just as important as the act itself.

writerjabwriterjabover 6 years ago
Fantastic again!

I love how you dig on Bible thumpers! Maybe Rev. Dad is discovered wearing women's lingerie and has to submit in order to keep his dignity :)

teem93teem93over 6 years ago
Hot

I think drive-ins were made just for some yummy blowjobs lol Very hot story!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50882 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...