52 Straight Dad Gets Seduced Pt. 02

Story Info
Part 2 of the saga.
2.2k words
4.26
2.8k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/08/2024
Created 03/06/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just wanted to reiterate that I'm not gay.

I just...somehow ended up getting seduced by my son's 19 year old friend.

I'm George. I'm 52 years old, I've got gray eyes and balding salt+pepper hair, 6'2" tall and about 230--pretty much a dad bod, with muscles covered by a little bit of home-cooking (if you know what I mean). I played football and basketball in high school, but my work pretty much keeps me in shape.

I'm also a Man's man...

No, not like that... but, I'm a SportsCenter watching, hunting, camping kind of guy.

In part one of this series I walked you through the "happy ending" massage I ended up getting.

That fucked me up. I really didn't know that the massage parlor was a dirty, happy ending, kind of massage parlor.

Maybe a week later while sitting on the sofa watching the local news with the fam, I saw their place had been shut down for human trafficking, tax evasion, and other stuff. Guess I dodged a bullet there.

I dodged one bullet, but there was another coming right at me.

There I was, a 52 year-old man in a loveless, sexless marriage with my obese wife, Charlotte.

Charlotte had absolutely no sex drive.

No sex.

No fingering.

No blow jobs.

Hell, at that point I'd go for a handjob similar to the one I'd gotten at the massage parlor every now and then.

My four sons were aged 18-32 at the time. The older ones were out of the house, but our youngest still stayed at home and was a daddy's boy.

Chase did everything with me. If I was watching the game, Chase was watching the game. If I was working on the truck, Chase was working on the truck.

He also kept a group of guys around him all the time since high school. Chase wasn't the most popular guy at school, but he was friendly enough and very involved with activities and stuff.

As time went on, Charlotte and I would mess up the mood as they played Call of Duty in the den with our occasional arguments...

Well, we didn't actually argue.

Arguments happen between at least two people-- Charlotte just bitched a lot.

While there was a revolving door of 18-23 year-olds coming in and out of the house, there were two that were around the most--Carlos and Carlito-- two 18 year-old twin brothers who spoke both English and Spanish... Spanish when they wanted to communicate privately.

For Chase's birthday in December, he said he'd wanted to go camping with his bros.

His birthday rolled around and at the party Charlotte had printed out the Airbnb info and had it wrapped with camping gear as one of the gifts.

As he opened it and shifted through the paperwork he seemed a bit underwhelmed. I was about to get on his ass about it until he passed the print out to me as well...

This wasn't a camping trip at all.

A camping trip is a cabin out in the middle of nowhere.

Charlotte had booked a "Glamping cabin"...essentially a regular home complete with plumbing, wifi, a pool, air conditioning, etc.

I pulled him to the side and told him not to worry, I'd fix it. I told him to enjoy the rest of the party and not to say anything to his mom about it because I knew what would happen.

The rest of the party went off without problem-- Charlotte, myself, and the rest of the family left the house to Chase and his friends.

I'm pretty sure there was drinking and other foolishness, but hey, what are 18-23 year olds supposed to do at that age.

The next day on my break at work (I worked at an amazon warehouse) i skimmed through the sites for state parks and more rugged, authentic camping experiences.

I found one!

This was a 4-bedroom cabin out near Big Bend National Park.

The ad read:

"​​Big Bend National Park is in southwest Texas and includes the entire Chisos mountain range and a large swath of the Chihuahuan Desert. The Ross Maxwell Scenic Drive leads to the ruins of Sam Nail Ranch, now home to desert wildlife. The Santa Elena Canyon, carved by the Rio Grande, features steep limestone cliffs. Langford Hot Springs, near the Mexican border, has pictographs and the foundations of an old bathhouse."

PERFECT, I thought!

A four bedroom would surely hold at least 10 people--assuming there's a living room sofa or pullout bed.

I went ahead and put a deposit down and texted Chase the details so we could plan it out.

Initially, I thought about explaining the whole ordeal to Charlotte, but, considering she wasn't planning to go in the first place, I just canceled the other by calling the card company and booked the 4-bedroom at Big Bend.

The next two weeks leading up to the trip Chase was super excited. This was going to be a few days away from the hustle and bustle of dealing with school, work, and everything else.

Things got pretty tense around Christmas, so I was looking forward to getting away as well.

I'm also glad we opted for a real camping experience. It was surprisingly cold the first week of January for Texas, but it's like I always say "Drive slow and steady, and you'll have no problems."

The 10 of us loaded up in my Ford Excursion and headed to Big Bend. There was myself and Chase, of course, the twins Carlos and Carlito, and a few other friends.

It was a little over 8 hours, but we made it!

We only stopped twice to fuel up and get snacks.

Along the way, the conversations got pretty interesting. This new generation is more fluid and free than ever before. We didn't talk about sex and stuff in front of adults, nor were we as open to including gay friends in our friend groups.

I mean, I'm not a homophobe or anything, I've just never had gay friends like that.

Along the way there was play like ass-slapping, and one situation where they kept pointing out one guy, Trevor, having a "bubble butt."

These youngsters were wild!

"Gyatt!" one of the boys exclaimed before slapping Trevor's ass as he climbed in the truck.

"You don't have to be nervous, George, you got a Gyatt your damn self," another yelled playfully.

Eventually we got to the campgrounds and pulled into the registration lot.

The lady up front let us know we were lucky because they were just about to close, and that they'd be closed for the weekend until Sunday evening for checkouts. She gave us two keys and pointed us in the direction of the cabin.

We drove through the campgrounds eventually getting to our cabin which seemed much smaller from the looks of it.

Wayyyyy smaller.

As we walked up and opened the door my jaw dropped.

There were 4 beds in the cabin.

No, not 4 BEDROOMS as I'd assumed, but literally 4 beds.

There were 10 of us.

I rushed back to the registration office to see if we could get another cabin or two. I was worried I'd miss them since we'd barely made it as they were closing.

As I pulled back into the parking lot I saw light and the shadow of one of the workers in the registration cabin.

"Oh thank God I caught you," I said.

"We need at least one other cabin, I didn't know there were only 4 beds," I continued.

"Another one that can't read," the lady chuckled. She went on to say that they were booked solid for the weekend.

Chase and the boys were pretty cool about it. A few folks had sleeping bags, so 4 would sleep in the beds, the rest on the floor. No big deal.

For the rest of the first day it was pretty cool. They played music and unpacked while I made a campfire and put some sausage links on for dinner.

It was cold AF...

Like REALLY cold... and the sun was still going down.

And that's when Trevor made things uncomfortable.

About 30 minutes or so into dinner, I look over and Carlos is performing fellatio on one of the sausage links to make the rest of the crew laugh. This guy is sliding this sausage all the way in his mouth, down his throat, and back up without gagging in the least...

I mean, times have changed.

Anyway, right after that we lost power... and apparently wifi as well. I'm guessing since we're in the middle of nowhere, they probably had a special router just for the campgrounds.

We continued to party, play cards, and drink until about 11pm when the excruciating cold made it impossible to do anything else other than get to bed.

4 of us took the beds while the rest set up on the floor.

Since I was the old man of the group, I got one of the beds, but the comforter was super thin and it did nothing for the cold. The bed was also apparently for smaller people--not my 6'2, 230 lb frame.

Also, there wasn't enough room on the floor for everyone to spread out.

We eventually figured it out. The folks with the sleeping bags slept on the bed frames since they had springs.

The rest of us took the mattresses and slept on the floor. It was pretty tight, but it worked.

Everyone layered up with sweatpants and got to bed.

I'd fallen asleep but woke up about 1:30 am to someone snuggling up against my front--basically being the little spoon.

It was basically pitch black and silent, with the exception of the light snores from the bros sleeping.

I didn't think anything of it, in fact, whoever it was up against me was creating more body heat.

I drifted off to sleep.

About 30 minutes or so later, I woke up with a hardon...and apparently my dick had slipped out of the front of my pajama pants... damn, i should not have been freeballing tonight.

Keeping my eyes closed and not making any sudden moves I just laid there...pretending to be asleep.

That's when it happened.

The warm hand of whoever was my "little spoon" reached around and grabbed my dick and bringing it between their tight-gripping, smooth, hairless, firm thighs-- easing it between their muscled glutes.

I shuddered.

Releasing the hand only to bring it to their mouth and spit on it, they took their smooth spit-filled hand and lathered up my throbbing cock bringing it back to the warm, wet, viscus confines of their teen, athletic ass...

Then they started grinding up against me--pushing that firm ass up against my sex-deprived babymaker...

I was throbbing so hard... trying not to make too much noise...

Not only because I didn't want whoever this was to stop, but also because we were in a room with 8 other people--who were asleep--but still...

None of them would probably realize the nastiness that was occurring under that comforter on the floor in the depth of night.

I wanted this so bad.

I needed this so fucking bad.

I quietly rolled over on top of whoever this was... he cooed.

He arched his back, giving me full access under the covers.

As quietly as I could, I picked up the pace.

I hadn't fucked anything in so long.

He started moaning... whoever he was...

I leaned over him and put my hand over his mouth--muffling him as I picked up the pace.

I humped him like a teenager fucking for the first time.

I was pumping all my pent up stress and sexual frustration as he spread his thighs almost doing the splits as I pummeled him.

His ass walls were gripping my dick so tightly...

He was so soft and warm...

"Fuck me George, fuck me man..."he moaned.

I reached up and pulled his hair, causing him to moan again--I covered his mouth as I went for the final round.

I drove into him, quietly, yet rough like an animal... breathing into his ear--biting his earlobe before a sharp chill came over me...

I'd collapsed on top of him.

It was as if I'd passed out.

I was convulsing--shooting my ropes into his warm, tight hole.

I was out of breath, but trying not to make any noise. I couldn't wake anyone.

I remained on his back... my penis softening, still inside of him.

I rolled over onto my back.

As I did I heard the familiar "plop" of my dick plopping out of a tight hole--this time an ass...

As I did, with the room being light only by the moon, I realized it was Trevor, the bubble butt friend.

He leaned over across my waste and sucked my dick clean, sucking the remaining baby batter from my love stick.

As I turned over to go to sleep I could see the familiar sight of masturbation from one of the bros on the bed on the other side of the room.

I tried to look in his direction without him realizing I'd seen him.

Faster, and faster, he stroked before he grunted...

He saw everything...

Now I wanted to know who it was jacking off to my forbidden love session.

Wow, this was fun to write.

Would love your feedback.