Hudson Family Tales Pt. 01

Story Info
Dad comes home after a night of drinking and seems peculiar.
2.5k words
4.66
21.9k
51

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 04/04/2024
Created 02/05/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One summer night, I was lounging on my bed watching muted porn when there was a knock at my bedroom door.

"Can I come in?" I heard my dad's deep voice quietly ask from the hallway.

For some reason, ever since the divorce, I noticed that he'd become somewhat timid with me. I figured it was because he was worried if he made a wrong move, I'd go live with my mom the way my brother did.

Instinctively, I shut my laptop as quick as I could then tucked my erection up into the waistband of my shorts. "Yeah, sure."

The door creaked open and he came in, his heavy footsteps accompanying a bulky build. It was apparent he just came home from work. He hadn't taken off his caulk-covered tee and Levis. He sat on the corner of my bed. "What are you up to tonight?" he asked.

Something about the way he talked seemed off. His stare wasn't angry, but it was firm. His eyes met mine directly as if he knew I'd just been watching two college guys sucking each other off. My heart pumped harder in my chest.

I shrugged. All my friends were busy, I told him. For once, I planned on spending a Friday night in.

By the time I answered his question, enough of his breath had come out to reveal he'd gone drinking with his work buddies before coming home.

"What about you, Dad?" I asked.

"Just hangin' out," he said.

Then his eyes traveled down to my legs. I realized I was commando under my basketball shorts. Although my dick had been fastened up into my waistband, I could tell he'd caught a glimpse of my balls.

He quickly moved his eyes away from my crotch, and I shifted to sit up, but it was too late. "I was thinking we could have a talk tonight, you and me" he added.

"A talk about what?"

"Just a talk. Man to man. That okay with you?"

Man to man? What did that even mean? Suddenly I felt uneasy. I looked down at my laptop and realized it was probably about the porn. Last I knew, my dad barely knew how to turn on a computer -- how did he know what I'd been watching?

"Is everything okay?" I asked.

Dad unfolded his arms and put his hand down onto my leg. He moved it down my shin, feeling my leg hair under his palm. By this point, I could identify the scents of both whisky and beer coming from his mouth. "I'm gonna take a shower," he said. "Then we need to have a talk, Boy. Sound good?"

Dad only called me Boy when I was in trouble. When I hit a baseball through the neighbor's window: "You got somethin' to tell me, Boy?" When he noticed I stole sixty bucks out of his wallet last year: "Where's my money, Boy?"

"Yes, sir." I said back.

And when he got up and left my room, I caught my breath, opening my laptop as I heard water spanking the shower floor. I quickly closed every open tab. I cleared every history, cookie, and trace of what I'd been looking at. Ever since I'd gotten my own laptop, Dad's one rule was not to use it to look up anything nasty. Once everything was cleared, I shut down the computer and set it on my desk.

I was still antsy. Maybe a glass of water would help?

I opened my bedroom door to see Dad's clothes were left in the hall, and the bathroom door was wide open. I froze in my doorway. If I walked to the kitchen, I'd have to pass the bathroom. If I passed the bathroom, I knew I'd look in.

This was so unlike Dad. My whole life, he'd been so strict about keeping our privates private. When I was a little kid, I remember asking if I could see his big boy penis, and he told me to never ask that again because it was inappropriate.

I'd never seen Dad naked. He didn't believe in walking around the house in the nude, and was even hesitant to change in front of us in the locker room. That was probably why I was shy, too, and why curiosity plagued my mind. As I listened to the water hitting the tub, I felt myself harden in my shorts again.

I decided to go for it. Just a quick glimpse. After all, he'd gotten a peak at me.

I walked by the bathroom as nonchalantly as possible, turning my head as if only to notice the door was open. There, behind the see-through plastic curtain, Dad's husky body stood under a hot stream of water, one arm lifted and the other scrubbing his pit with a bar of soap. Suds washed down his scruffy tum and slid off his thick cock underneath.

By the time the complete image registered in my mind, I was in the kitchen, holding a glass under the faucet. I sipped, willing my boner to go away as the shower squeaked off in the bathroom. I could see Dad's shadow in the hallway as he dried off then wrapped the towel around his waist. He turned off the light then emerged from the bathroom, peering down the hallway.

Water still dripped off his chest and down his legs as he gently kicked his clothes into the laundry room, but he didn't care. "Why don't you come in here, Boy?" he said.

"Right now?"

"Yeah." Then he disappeared into his dark room and I put my hard dick back under the elastic of my waistband, covering it with my sweatshirt.

When I reached Dad's room, I found him standing there, waiting. The hallway light cast my shadow onto his bare chest and the cotton towel loosely wrapped around his waist. I waited for him to say something, but instead, Dad reached forward and firmly tugged on my wrist, pulling me inside the room. He shut his door behind me.

"What's going on?" I asked, still detecting liquor in the air. But he didn't answer. He just sat me down on his bed then reached for a small lamp next to me and turned it on. In the dim light, he looked down at me. I realized my boner had become untucked. My shorts were tenting. I looked away from him.

"Look at me, Boy," he said. So I did. His blue eyes were a bit calmer than earlier, when he saw inside my shorts. But they still gripped onto mine like a clenched hand on my throat. "You're eighteen now. Time to have a man talk. Man time."

"Man time?"

"Take that shirt off, Boy."

"What?"

"Take off your shirt."

My face was warm instantly. I didn't like being shirtless in front of people. Dad spent so much time mandating us to wear clothes unless we were showering or changing, it even felt weird going swimming half naked. I thought about telling him no, and that he was drunk, and that I was going back to my room. But for some reason, my hands moved to the bottom of my sweatshirt and tugged the whole thing over my head.

Dad took my shirt from me and tossed it onto the ground. His breathing became heavier. When I looked down at his crotch, I noticed the bulge was bigger than a few seconds ago. He took my forearm and lifted it up, peering at the patch of hair in my armpit. Then he lifted his own arm to show his hair. "Like father like son," he said. I was confused, but also, so turned on I could feel my heartbeat in my dick.

Then Dad squatted down in front of me. We were face-to-face. He penetrated my stare again, then told me to stand up. I hesitated. If I stood up, he'd be at eye level with my erection.

"Don't be shy, Boy," he said. "It's okay." His deep voice was so warm I could feel it on my cheeks. I filled my chest with air and let it out as I got onto my feet.

Dad raised his palm and pressed it down from my throat to my stomach.

"I'm not as hairy as you," I said meekly, looking down at the few hairs sprouting around my nipples, and the wispy tuft traveling from my belly button into my shorts.

Dad's hand traveled down, over my hard dick. He rubbed it for a few seconds before letting it be. He looked up at me. "Did that feel good?"

I nodded.

"Can I take a peek inside these shorts?"

"Dad..."

"Just a quick peek. Let's see how you compare to your old man."

I knew I could leave at any moment. But I was entranced by Dad's blue eyes begging to see my body. After all this time I spent keeping it covered, he wanted to know what was under my clothes. He wanted to see which ways I had become a man like him. I let my arms rest at my side and nodded.

Dad's fingers slid under the band of my shorts and pulled them down just enough to reveal a thin bush of pubic hair. He examined it, taking one of his hands off my waistband to brush his fingers through. My dick was still throbbing under my shorts. I couldn't believe this was happening.

Then something stirred in him. He let go of my shorts and stood up, coming face-to-face with me again. "Maybe that's enough," he said. I knew what he meant. We still hadn't crossed a certain line.

But I wanted to.

My eyes moved away from his, down to his chest.

"Dad? Can I touch you?" I asked, and as soon as he gave me a hesitant nod, I put my palms on his damp fur.

Hard muscle lived underneath, the product of all those days spent hauling and lifting on construction sites. My hands rubbed his pecs and then his belly, and his eyelids began to droop. I could tell he liked it.

I knelt down. He asked what I was doing, but I just looked at the top of his towel and said, "Can I see?"

I wanted to untie the towel and meet the firm cock I could see growing hard as a pipe underneath. He hesitated to answer, but then he reached down, and tugged at the towel until it dropped onto the floor. I could feel its warmth against my knees as a humid, musky heat warmed my face from his groin.

Dad's cock was just like mine, except thicker, longer, and with more brown, curly hair surrounding it. His shaft hung down past his plump nutsack, leading to a round, pink head. The second Dad's cock was exposed to me, it lifted up into a full salute. Inside my mouth, I could feel my glands salivating.

Dad's breath became heavy again, and without saying a word, I looked up and he nodded. I closed my eyes, and a second later, I could feel it.

My lips were met with Dad's soft, warm head. It slowly circled around my mouth's opening until finally, it began to creep in. I could feel the head, and then the shaft, overtake my tongue, from the front to the back.

Once Dad's cock poked my throat, we both stopped for a moment -- to savor it, and also to realize this was actually happening. There I was in Dad's room, taking his cock into my mouth in the light of his nightstand lamp.

I thought back to the video I'd been watching earlier in the night and began to cautiously bob my head back and forth, just like those college guys did to each other, listening to Dad's moans as an indicator of whether I was making him feel good, and noticing everything possible about the way it felt for his hard cock to slide back and forth over my tongue.

With every bob, his thick pubes smashed into my nose and upper lip, and once he started pumping his hips, I could feel his hefty nutsack on my chin. I got into a rhythm of breathing through my nose each time he'd pull away.

It was the most amazing feeling in the world, Dad smothering me with his crotch. The more I sucked, the more he pumped, and fastened his hand on the back of my head to hold me in place. I knew I wanted to feel a hot, slimy load of his cum shoot into my throat.

But as soon as he was close, he pulled out. "Fuck," he said. "What am I doing?"

I wiped my mouth and looked up, scared that he was about to freak, or I that I was in trouble. His eyes were confused, like he didn't remember initiating what just happened.

"Lay down," I told him, standing up and nudging him over to the bed, until he collapsed onto the cool sheets.

I knelt in front of him, settling myself between his naked, meaty thighs.

"Son? What are you doing?" Dad asked. I didn't answer.

Instead, I stuck out my tongue and licked from his big balls to the top of his cock. Then I slowly took every inch of his head and shaft back into my mouth, until he instinctively put his hands behind him, cradling the back of his head.

He slowly returned to the steady pump he'd begun before. With one hand, I reached up and touched the moist hair on Dad's chest, and with the other, I slid into my shorts and began jerking myself.

I moaned along with him and his pumps. He could feel the vibration from my voice pulsating through his cock, and I could hear his own groans becoming quicker and louder. I knew it was time.

I dropped myself down onto Dad's cock as deep as I could as a rupture of warm, salty, semen burst into the back of my throat. Dad roared and pushed his load into me.

I'd barely swallowed it all before I could feel the zing in between my own legs coming to a head. A rush of warmth traveled up my body to my face, and before I knew it, I was pushing myself onto my feet, kicking off my shorts, and straddling Dad's broad chest.

"Do it, Boy."

I let my head fall back as I massaged my own dick to climax. Without even looking down, I could feel the ropes of cum exploding out and landing on Dad's fur. I dropped onto the mattress, and for a moment, Dad and I both caught our breath.

Then, as if a dream had come to an instant halt, I stood up, and we both exchanged an awkward glance.

Suddenly, I felt self-conscious about being naked in front of Dad again, and he covered himself up with his sheets.

I pulled on my shorts and grabbed my shirt, then left his room, shutting the door behind me.

When I closed my own bedroom door a moment later, I wondered what the hell just happened, and even more, why it felt so fucking good.