6. Linda and Gary Reconnect

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a lot more sensation, this time. At first it was neither pleasant nor unpleasant. No pain, but no pleasure either. He began gently rubbing inside me and as he did, as I relaxed around him, it did start feeling pretty good. Actually really good.

"Now I am going to withdraw from you and put on a condom and some lube and push my cock into you."

Remembering his dick, I didn't think it would be much bigger than his two fingers together, so I wasn't apprehensive this time. He came back against me and I felt his dick just touch me. Then he began to gently push inside. Much more pressure but not bad. He slid inside suddenly as the head of his dick penetrated me. That was the widest place and the pressure went down a little. Now he pushed his dick all the way inside me. I could feel how deep he was, and I could actually feel his balls against my ass.

Too bad a penis is not equipped with something like fingers to play inside you. But he was moving slowly in and nearly all the way out. It felt really good. Gary was watching the whole thing as was the audience I had almost forgotten about.

Gary spoke again. "Now can you straighten up, Linda, Maybe even arch your back toward Jason a little. If it hurts at all don't do it." I straightened up gradually until I was arching my back slightly against Jason who was right behind me as deep inside as possible. Then Gary said, "I am going to put my fingers into your vagina now." His hand was already cupping my vulva and he bent over to kiss my nipples. I was so wet down there. He gently pressed two fingers into my pussy. "I'm going to try to find your G spot."

It felt absolutely marvelous having two men inside me at once. I could feel Gary's fingers massaging the front wall of my vagina while Jason's dick was slowly moving in and out. "You know, I read that some doctors don't think there is a G spot."

"No?" And then he found it. Wow. It was like being struck by lightning. This was the first time he had explored inside me like this. Touching my clitoris was amazing but this was even beyond that. I would say I spasmed but with Jason's dick in my ass I couldn't move far. I have never never felt anything that good before. As soon as Gary felt my reaction to his touch, he kept his fingers right where they were and just rubbed me very gently there. Jason, meanwhile, was increasing the speed of his thrusting. He was getting close to cumming. And I was getting close too. Gary's work on my G spot was pushing me right over the edge. I felt myself explode just about the same time I felt Jason suddenly explode within me. Jason had reached around and grabbed my tits tightly when he knew he was about to cum and I felt him push hard into my ass as he ejaculated. I couldn't feel his cum in me because the condom caught it all. And I was hardly thinking about what he was doing because I was just overwhelmed by the orgasm of my own. I couldn't move so much transfixed as I was but my tits were shaking in Jason's hands. My whole body was shaking.

As soon as Gary knew my orgasm was subsiding, he withdrew his fingers, reached around to hug both me and Jason tightly and I felt his penis come inside me. It must have been a bit of an acrobatic maneuver to do it, but then I had two men inside me, two dicks inside me. Gary was quick to cum and I could feel his ejaculationl. When he was finished, he just kept hugging me between himself and Jason for a while. I was like a pussy sandwich between two dicks. I felt so so good. I can't describe it at all. Two men fucking me at the same time.

Then Gary withdrew and then Jason withdrew. I watched Jason take off his condom which was nearly full of semen that was beginning to run back out. And Gary's semen was running back down, all over his dick. And there was semen coming out of my pussy and dripping down my legs.

Again the people in the room applauded us. The three of us all had to go in and take showers, but the stall was big enough that we all could take a shower together. I soaped up the two men and washed their dicks off and Gary washed his semen off me. What an experience! How could it ever be equaled? I was just totally happy that I had done it, that my nerve hadn't failed.

We dried off and came out of the bathroom naked. Gary wanted to keep his clothes off so I joined him. Jason put his clothes back on though. Brenda went over to him and they kissed for a long time. Then we had lunch together and hung out talking about work and school. I told them about the militant feminist group I had met. Gary told about the chance he got to interview the mayor of Chicago, whom he doesn't like at all. We had a great time, then Gary and I got dressed to get me back home on time. As I was leaving Curly came up to me.

"Thank you. When you are back in town next time, call me and I will set up another show if you want. You and Gary are great together. Your fame will spread. We should pay you this was so good."

"Just don't let my fame get back to my family."

"Absolutely not."

Gary dropped me off at my house at quarter of 2. "Alas, a whole year without you. I will miss you Linda."

"I will miss you too. I hope your adventures this year will be many and satisfying."

"And I hope you meet a man who is not a creep. There must be some of them at that college." We kissed and I ran back into my house. We were early, so my parents weren't watching out of the front window yet. And I had a good time visiting them, and one of my aunts came over for dinner. What a family. And what a vacation. And never the twain shall meet.

12