6 pm Cometh

Story Info
Under 1000 words flash.
965 words
3.54
25.9k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

This is a flash story. Just a snippet. It has a conclusion. Meaning, the story is concluded. If you do not like my kinda flash (twist ending), skip!!! Also, English is my third language - be warned that it might be tough to read this story. I do not delete any feedback, so feel free to abuse my writing, my characters, and my spelling/grammar...

Amar:

I was sitting at the bar when he came and sat down next to me that day, a month on and we are almost friends now! Mohit is a salesman and a darn good-looking man at that. I was the one who was the older patron of the bar. He started coming to this bar about a month back and started sitting beside my regular seat at the bar. From making small talk to talking about our days at the office, we quickly became good friends. He was a salesman and was an outgoing and gregarious person. I was excited when I came to know that he worked at XYZ corporation. I was carrying on an affair with Radha, a lady at his office. She was a knockout and a snob. I would have never thought that she would be playing behind her husband's back but she was the easiest lay of my life.

Well, it was yesterday that he broke a piece of news that drained all color from my face. As soon as he came in he asked me to come and sit with him in the booth instead of at the bar.

"Do you use condoms when you have sex with Radha?" He asked me as soon as we sat down.

"Sometimes, why do you ask?" I was a straight shooter. I do not brag about my sexual exploits with Radha but hold no information back when asked.

"I came to know today that Radha's husband has a mistress who has been diagnosed with AIDS. The chances are that both Radha and her husband are also infected. Look dude, I have started liking you so I am being straight with you - I am not sure about this. I hear as much from Neeta, who is the closest friend of Radha in the office. Do not act on this till you have confirmed with Radha." I was suddenly monochromatic.

Radha:

I was confused when Amar asked me if Ravi was having an affair. Ravi, my husband, is a proverbial straight arrow. Amar was not himself and was fidgety the whole time, he even refused a chance to sex things up. I had to coax it out of him finally. Apparently, Mohit, a colleague from my office, had fed him some lies about me contracting AIDS. This was alarming on more than one level, first, it meant that my affair was not as good a secret as I thought and second, Mohit had an agenda - it could either be getting me in the sack or telling my husband, eventually. I had to find out what that agenda was.

Once I found out about the whole sordid development I lost my appetite for sex and started thinking about it rationally. How could I confront Mohit and get away with it? I decided that it was high time that sat down with Mohit and Amar and sorted things out. I know Amar, once he realizes that Mohit was playing him for a fool he would come up with a clever plan to put Mohit in an impossible position. Amar is a salesman who has made his career by blackmailing people. He would find out one or the other embarrassing/incriminating fact about procurement in charge of a company and then blackmails his way into becoming their top supplier. For him to paint Mohit in a corner would not be tough.

I am sure that I am in no mood to lose my husband. He is a wonderful provider, a nice human being, and the love of my life. I know that he will not think a minute before divorcing me if he comes to know that I am fucking Ravi more often than him. Why do I cheat? Because Amar is an exceptionally good lover. He is selfless in bed and treats me like a queen. Ravi, on the other hand, treats me like a queen everywhere but in bed.

I asked Amar if he had any way of contacting Mohit, he had a phone number. So, Amar called Mohit and fixed to meet him at the bar that evening. I called Ravi to let him know that I would be delayed in coming home in the evening. Now all I had to do was wait for it to be 6 PM.

Radha (at 5:58 PM)

I am sure that Mohit will try to run away when he sees me with Amar. I need time to work him over so that my marriage is not in danger. This better work out!

Amar (at 5:58 PM)

She is a great lay but is she worth all this trouble? If it gets out that I have been a third wheel in her marriage my reputation is going to get a major hit. This better work out!

Mohit (at 5:58 PM)

I better hurry home, I am sure Shweta must be naked in bed by now. God, I am so happy that she has said yes!!

Ravi (at 5:58 PM)

I wonder what her reaction will be when she realizes that I am the Mohit that Amar talks to... Ah! There she is... sitting with that bastard.

Radha (at 6:00 PM)

What the fuck is Ravi doing here?

Amar (at 6:00 PM) turns to Radha and speaks, "Here is Mohit." Radha was not listening as she saw Ravi walking towards her.