600 Pounds of Love Pt. 02

Story Info
Kendra continues her relationship with Curtis.
3.7k words
4.2
5k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChloeHay
ChloeHay
113 Followers

Hello, Thanks for stopping by. This is the second installment of this story, about how a 600-pound woman finds love. This story is not a fetish or feederism story glorifying obesity but depicts the actual struggle of carrying so much weight. In this installment we will continue examining her past relationship before she got to be over-sized, I hope you enjoy it.

After three weeks of meeting up with Curtis, Kendra was beginning to grow comfortable around him. She felt that she was in love and decided that she wanted him to be her first. She was in such a good mood, that when her mother called to borrow money for the hundredth time she didn't put up a fight.

"Of course mommy," she said cheerfully, even though she was barely making it as a student herself with the part-time job she held between classes.

Kendra was used to her parents always contacting her when they needed something from her, they were never really around when she was in need. Even when she was gaining a lot of weight due to depression, they never really showed concern about her health, her mother went as far as making fun of her.

"When can you bring that by," her mother pressed.

"I need to study for finals, can you drop by here," Kendra asked, knowing that her mother wouldn't make the effort.

"You know I can't do that," said her mother, annoyed. "How about in a couple of hours, I need it before tonight."

Sighing softly Kendra felt her mood damper a bit, "Okay, mom."

Kendra ended the phone call and frowned down at her textbook,

It doesn't appear like I will be getting any work done, she thought.

Kendra picked up her phone and sent a text to Curtis asking him if he was free later that night. After waiting a couple of minutes without any reply, Kendra headed toward the shower room. Taking showers was one of Kendra's favorite pastimes and she found herself taking a minimum of three of them a day. She loved the way the warm water ran down her body and how it caressed her skin.

Taking out her Olivea body wash from her caddy, she rubbed it all over her body with a sponge, letting the lather glid down her skin. At 224 pounds her body was curvy, her breast large, and her belly had a small pouch left that she was having trouble losing, but Kendra didn't mind because she knew there was someone that loved her despite her size.

She took special care washing around her privates, just in case Curtis decided that he wanted to meet up, she wanted to be as presentable as possible. Smiling she grabbed the knob and set it to cold to keep her mind from wandering to naughty places.

__________

After leaving her parents home, Kendra felt her mood go all the way down. Her mother lectured her that she didn't give enough money and that she should feel ashamed of herself for still being so fat.

She didn't even notice that I lost over 80 pounds, Kendra thought despondently. Looking down at her phone she could see that her message hasn't been answered from Curtis.

Maybe I should call him, she thought, pulling out her phone and dialing his number. When she didn't get an answer, he

r heart dropped.

An ice cream won't kill me right now, she thought, heading toward the nearest McDonald's. Before she could pull in the drive-thru, her phone vibrated and she looked down to see a message from Curtis.

Sorry sweetie, I was away from the phone, I am a bit bummed I won't be able to see you tonight, but how about we hook up next time you come by the gym, Thursday right?

A wave of happiness hit Kendra when she saw the message that she forgot about her destination, pulling the car over to reply. It wasn't lost on her that Curtis seemed to only want to meet on his terms, but she chalked it up to him being busy trying to get his business off the ground.

After sending her reply, Kendra decided against getting ice cream and decided to head back to her dorm room to study for her finals.

__________

Kendra's bare legs were spread, her back against the headboard on Curtis's bed, and his head was buried between her thighs. His nose was against her silk panties and he was taking deep breaths.

"You smell so good sweetie," he said deeply causing Kendra panties to soak. Reaching up he started rubbing her clit, pushing her underwear around in circles. Kendra strained her hips upward and started letting out little sexy moans.

"That's it sweetie pie," Curtis said between her thighs, his hot breath sending chills throughout her body. "You are so ready, sweets."

Kendra drew back when he entered her a bit with his fingers. "Let's do it after finals, okay?"

"Whatever you want sweetie," he said, leaning up to place a kiss at the crotch of her underwear. Kendra let out a shuddering breath.

"You can kiss there if you'd like."

"You don't have to tell me twice," Curtis said, pulling her slit aside and started lapping at her juices. He roamed his tongue over her folds causing Kendra to close her eyes in pleasure and letting out little screams.

"That's right sweetie," said Curtis "lay back and enjoy." He went back to licking her pussy lips and started applying pressure to her clit, flicking his tongue back and forth.

"MMMM," Kendra's eyes flew open and she looked down to find Curtis holding on to her thighs and putting in work as he made her feel so much pleasure.

Curtis replaced his tongue with his fingers and started applying lit bits between her thighs while focusing on getting her to cum.

"You're near sweetie, I can tell," he said between bites and tongue laps. Kendra felt her legs kick out and started to shake.

"I feel it, I feel it, I feel it," she chanted before legs snapped closed around Curtis's head and squirting liquid all over his face.

Kendra gasped embarrassed.

Did I just piss myself?

Curtis was still between her closed legs licking at her pussy lips, spreading them Kendra pulled back her legs and fixed her panties back in place.

"I-I'm...sorry," she said, her cheeks were warm.

Curtis sat up and frowned, "Why are you apologizing...that was amazing, you are a hot one sweetie...come, taste yourself."

Curtis leaned in and Kendra was drawn into a long deep kiss, tasting her juices. Kendra drew back slightly before savoring the deep salty sweetness of herself.

"See...you taste wonderful,"

It must be my healthy diet, Kendra thought, drawing Curtis lips back to hers. Curtis let out a laughed and pulled her into his arms.

"I can't keep my hands off of my baby, you know that," said Curtis running his hands up and down her arms.

Feeling comfortable, Kendra leaned into him and closed her eyes.

"Oh, you are one of those," Curtis asked.

"One of what," asked Kendra softly.

"You fall asleep after getting off," he teased.

"I guess I am," Kendra said before letting out a soft snore.

_____________

The days went by quickly for Kendra and before she knew it final exams were just a day away. Feeling stressed she found herself eating chocolate instead of the vegetables that she normally ate.

Just until finals are over, she told herself biting into her second Snickers bar. Examining her face in the mirror she was surprised to see a pimple on her normally smooth skin. She prodded at it with her fingers, trying to pop it.

Shit, she thought, upset because she had plans to meet Curtis after finals to give up her virginity. She felt that she was in love and was ready to take the plunge and finally lose her V-card. When she admitted that he would be her first encounter, Curtis didn't seem surprised but he was happy that she wanted it to be with him.

Just leave it, it should go gone before our date, she thought, going back to her studies. This was her final exam before graduation and she wanted to make sure she passed with flying colors because she was offered an entry position at a well known financial company and she wanted to make a good impression.

Going over her notes over and over again, she lost track of time and, it was already past midnight when she looked up again. Her desk was littered with candy wrappers and she forgot to eat her light lunch and dinner.

Feeling disgusted Kendra grabbed a waste basked and tossed the trash inside, before heading to the shower room to wash away the day's dust.

________

After taking her test, a weight lifted off of her shoulders, and Kendra decided to celebrate by locking herself in her room and playing Super Mario Galaxy 2. Kendra told herself that she was in a good place, however by sheltering herself away from the nagging voice of insecurity that plagued her she decided to turn to video games, pushing down the suspicion she had about her relationship with Curtis.

There's nothing to think about, she thought, thinking back to how he hugged her during their latest encounter.We love each other.

________

"I thought we were going to a hotel for tonight," asked Kendra disappointed, standing in the now-familiar room. Curtis picked her up at the dorm and drove her to the spot where they normally do their fooling around. His business partners weren't present and the room was cleaner than normal and candles were scattered around giving it more of a romantic atmosphere.

"I'm sorry sweetie pie," Curtis said, coming behind her and drawing her into his arms," I had to change plans last minute because the hotel was booked, there is some convention going on, I hope you don't mind too much."

He started kissing the nape of her neck, sucking hard, trying to mark her. Kendra pushed away and turned around to face him.

"It's just my first time," she said softly, "I want it to be special."

"Oh...I promise you," Curtis said kissing her cheeks," It's going to be very special." He stepped back and walked to the small nightstand and picked up a remote and aimed it at the television and turned on some soft music.

"Come dance with me," he said, folding her in his embrace and swaying back and forth. Kendra breathed in deeply, enjoying the fresh smell wafting from him. Holding on to him tightly, she felt her heart swell up with happiness as they moved from side to side. The music was a bit fast pace at the rate they were dancing, but she didn't care because she loved the moment.

"I knew it had to be you the first time I saw you running on that treadmill," said Curtis above her, turning her around so her back was flushed against him. He pressed his hardness into her, letter her know how turned on he was. "Tell me you're mine."

"I'm yours," Kendra said feeling her face grow warm. She leaned into him, grinding her behind against his hardness. Curtis's hands roamed her body slowly, in tune with the music and stopping at her breast. He started massaging through her dress.

"You have the best tits I've ever seen sweetie, did you know that?"

Kendra shook her head no while feeling her heart pound against her chest. Pulling at her straps, Curtis slid her dress down until it hit the floor, leaving her in her undergarments. She was in pink, silky lace which caused Curtis to strain against his jeans.

"Damn sweetie, you look so sexy," he said, quickly removing his clothes. He stood in his briefs and pulled her back into a slow dance, this time unhooking her bra and releasing her breast.

"And you smell so damn good," he said

Kendra replied softly.

"What was that sweetie," he asked, slowly reaching down to pull off her panties.

"You too," she said, stepping out of her underwear, feeling vulnerable.

"Turn around," he said," let me look at you."

He whistled in appreciation as his eyes roamed all over her body. "You are so gorgeous," he said, pulling her into him. He started swaying his hips, pressing himself near her snatch. "Don't you see what you do to me?"

Kendra felt proud of herself, knowing that it was her that turned him on and how badly she knew he must want her to feel so hard. She felt herself growing wet and she tried to match him while he danced.

"Look at me sweetie," he said, pulling back to take off his underwear. His cock bounced out of them and Kendra felt her mouth start to water.

Tonight is the night, she thought with excitement.

"Lay back sweetie," he said, directing her toward the bed, "let me take care of you."

Crawling on the bed, she laid flat on her back, while he propped her head up with pillows. He leaned down for a kiss and he slowly stroked the inside of her mouth, his lips pressed firmly against hers. Kendra brought her hands up and buried them in his hair, feeling her breath get trapped in her lungs.

It's happening, she smiled inwardly, forgetting her earlier disappointment that he didn't take her to the hotel that he promised. She felt her body was about to explode if she didn't feel him inside her soon.

"Look at me sweetie," he said, drawing her attention toward him. He was looking down at her with his familiar smirk. " You are mine right."

"Yes," Kendra said softly, stroking the side of his face.

"Good," he said, leaning down to suck her nipples causing her blood to rush between her legs, making her pussy to pound in anticipation. She started to close her legs but Curtis reached down to keep them open.

"Mmmm," he said, pulling his hand back up and tasted his fingers. "Keep them wide for me sweetie, I can tell she is ready for me." He went back to licking her breasts, sucking the nipples, going from one tit to the other.

"Please," Kendra begged, feeling her head spin.

"Please what," Curtis teased.

"Make love to me," Kendra pleaded.

Laughing Curtis gave two more licks to her nipples and patted her thighs. "On your knees babes."

"Wh-What," Kendra stuttered, turning around and getting on her knees.

"It's going to go so much sweeter for you this way, trust me," he said, repositioning her toward the edge of the bed, he stood up and spread her legs a bit further and bent down to kiss her sweet honey.

Kendra gave out a little squeal and buried her face in the pillow. Her heart was going a mile a minute as she felt his hardness against her opening.

"Relax sweetie," he said, slowly working his cock into her tight pussy. "Gosh, you're tight." He slowly started fucking the opening of her pussy, which was dripping wet, he drew back a bit and reached the tv stand and expertly slipped on a condom.

"Okay babes," he said and he pushed himself deep inside her, causing her body to go forward. Kendra felt pain, but not like she thought it would be. Curtis stayed inside her unmoving.

"You okay sweets," he asked, his breath labored.

"Y-Yes," Kendra said.

"Okay, now the fun part sweetie," he said moving his hip he pushed inside her hot, tight walls, her ass started shaking with every movement. "Damn, you look so good, do you like it, sweetie?"

Kendra relaxed and she felt him hit something within her that made her legs feel like jello.

"Oh...my...goodness..." Kendra screeched.

"That's right, go on sweets," he said, picking up his pace. He thrust into her faster causing her knees to give out and he followed her down on the bed and started rotating his hips, pushing himself into her further.

Kendra clutched the sheets tightly between her hands as she got into it more.

Why did I wait so long for this, she thought, biting back another scream.

"Let it go, sweets," Curtis said, slipping out of her he pulled her around on her back and spread her legs open so he could enter her missionary. He pushed into her with ease and her walls clamped around him, making him let out an animalistic growl.

He started grinding himself inside her and Kendra felt herself let go as a thundering orgasm ripped through her. She screamed, her head was thrashing from side to side due to the sensations. Curtis gave a few more pumps before joining her in the throes of ecstasy.

They both laid there spent, curled up together before falling asleep.

________

Kendra felt hands on her shoulders shaking her, opening her eyes, she blinked up at Curtis and smiled.

"You want to go again," she asked lazily, reaching up to kiss him.

Curtis growled, "I would love to sweetness but it is very late," he said, "you should be headed home now."

Kendra frowned.

"Can't I just stay here tonight," she asked, with hope in her eyes.

"I would love that sweetie," he said getting out of the bed and handing her her clothes," but tomorrow is an important day for me and you, my dear...are a distraction."

Kendra hooked her bra on and slipped back into her panties, "Important day?"

"Yes," Curtis said, "I have a meeting with my business partners, we are meeting up with a sponsor for our gym...if everything goes well..."

Fully dressed, Kendra hugged Curtis and smiled up at him, "That is great, why is it the first time I am hearing about this?"

"I didn't want to jinx myself," Curtis said, stepping out of her embrace and grabbing her purse. "I called you a taxi, it should be here any minute."

"You aren't taking me," asked Kendra, her voice filled with disappointment.

Is he rushing me out the door, even knowing how special the day was supposed to be for me?

Curtis paused and leaned down to give her a peck on the cheek, "As I said," he smiled looking her up and down, "a major distraction sweetie."

Kendra's heart warmed a bit, as she looked down at her sandal-clad feet.

"Okay," she said, "call me when you have time later?"

"Of course sweetie," Curtis said escorting her down the stairs and out the door, and into the waiting taxi.

___________

The day Kendra was supposed to walk across the stage, she locked herself away in her room with takeout and was playing video games. To keep her mind off what happened in the past weeks after giving up her V-card she decided to just shield away from the pain that was threatening to crush her.

____________

Kendra pulled up to Curtis's house after not being able to reach him for a week after their last encounter. She sat outside in her vehicle wringing her hands, trying to build up to courage to go knock on his door.

He must not have seen all of my calls and texts,she told herself.Or something may be seriously wrong that I don't know about.

She tried visiting the gym but was told that he was just a temporary employee and that his contract was terminated. Surprised Kendra walked out of the gym with her head spinning.

How come he didn't tell me that?

Now, outside of his house, she wanted to just knock on the door and demand answers, but she was too nervous to make the first move. Taking a deep breath, she hopped out of her vehicle and climb up the stairs to his door and knocked.

A few moments later the door flew open and the same muscular woman she met the first day, Curtis's business partner, opened the door.

"Curtis is at home," she said abruptly.

"Wh-what do you mean home," asked Kendra, "I thought this was his home."

The lady tilted her head, her ponytail following the direction of the motion, and frowned, "He didn't tell you?"

"Tell me what," asked Kendra, feeling her head start to pound.

"That his wife is pregnant," she said with a smirk, " they have been trying for the past three years, so he won't be coming around here I suspect for quite some time."

WIFE!

Kendra stepped back surprised.

"What, don't tell me you didn't know," said the woman with a shrug before shutting the door.

Tears ran down Kendra's face as she went to sit back in her car. Leaning forward she banged her head against the steering wheel horn, causing it to sound off.

He's Married.

______________

Utterly heartbroken, Kendra removed herself from the situation and signed up for a gaming tournament to take her mind off her problems. Her days consisted of working on finding an apartment near her new place of employment, playing video games, and eating take-out whenever she felt her mind wandering to unhappy thoughts.

ChloeHay
ChloeHay
113 Followers
12