600 Pounds of Love Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't care that she missed graduation because no one would be cheering her on, she didn't even believe her parents knew about her completing school. She stopped going to the gym because it brought back memories that she didn't want to think about. She knew that she should be angry and that she should demand answers from Curtis, to see why he did what he did, but growing up as her one and only sole provider she coped with challenges differently than most people.

It wasn't hard to gain all the weight back that she lost and then some. Her new job was sedentary and her day to day activities didn't demand her to do much movement. Kendra found herself having to buy new clothes because she couldn't fit her old ones and although she knew she was getting bigger she would escape reality by gaming.

I'll stop tomorrow,she told herself.

Okay, we are leading up to the romance, our leading lady has experienced a huge blow and is using her coping mechanisms to avoid problems, causing her to lose track of reality and gain weight. In the next installment, we will see how she gets to be over 500 pounds and the romance should be getting started from there, I hoped you enjoyed!


12