6R

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They protect against women becoming pregnant after having sex."

"Having a baby?"

"Yes that is why it is important that you continue to take one every morning with your vitamins. I will get you a fresh one before the end of the month."

"Do women have babies after sex?"

"If they do not take their birth control pills it is a possibilty. Not always but often."

I kissed her again, rubbing her butt and said, "There is a lot of things I would like you to know and hopefully understand and that is another reason why we should go slow."

"Ok."

"Good Sugar, hold on a minute."

I got up, turning on the lights and removed my boxers. With my cock, sticking straight out, I climbed onto the bed and reclined, resting my back against the headboard, legs spread.

I told Di, "Look at my dick, touch it, play with it, smell it, taste it."

Di, quickly moved into position between my legs. She grabbed my dick with both hands, running them lightly up and down the shaft. Coming to just below the bulbous purple head, she squeezed.

"Something is coming out the slit in you peepee."

"That is pre-cum. Lick and taste it if you want."

She ran her tongue over the head and said, "It taste kind of salty but good."

I told her "It carries the sperm which placed inside your peepee, searches for and unite with an egg, producing a baby."

She licked another droplet and asked, "Just this little bit?"

"No when I orgasm, cum, I produce a whole lot, as much as a half of a cup or more."

"Cum?"

"Yes. Your touch is very enjoyable and repeated will cause my feelings to rise to the point where I climax, releasing a load of sperm. The same thing with your peepee, your pussy. Are you wet?"

"I feel it running down my leg."

"Your body produces the fluid to act as lubrication, oil, making it easy for me to stick my peepee into your peepee without hurting. When your feelings rise to a point you will cum or orgasm and you will produce a large quanity of the fluid. Do you feel good?"

"OH YES!"

"When you cum there will be a big increase in the good feeling."

"I want to cum! Can I cum?"

"Come up here and lay down on your back beside me."

She was in position I knelt beside her and French kissed her. She responded with a moan.

Lifting my lips from hers but staying close, looking into her eyes, I explained, "On your body there are many places, called erogenous zones, which are very sensitive and easily aroused to heighten your pleasure. I am going to stimulate your erogenous zones by blowing, light touches, strokes, massaging, or tickling using my mouth to lick, kiss, suck, or gently bite the area, alternating with intense massaging or stroking. Close your eyes Baby and keep them closed. Use only your sense of touch and imagination while I bring you to a climax. Just lay back and enjoy."

With a brilliant smile she closed her vibrant, pale blue eyes, bright with anticipation and I started by kissing both of her eyelids, her cheeks, nose and forehead and in between, lightly brushing her lips. I blew into ears and kissed them then taking each into my mouth, ran my tongue in her ear. She began to moan continually and the tickling intrusion caused her to jerk. Moving her hair to the side I kissed up down each side of her neck and throat, lightly sucking. Before leaving her head I French kissed her passionately.

I kissed each shoulder and lifting each arm, the back and front, elbow, the back and front. Going to wrist I kissed the inside and the palm of her hand then sucked and kissed each finger. She was trembling by now.

I eased down to her feet and started up each leg, lifting them, sucking and kissing her toes, licking, kissing, stroking and massaging, the soles of her feet, ankles, calves, the inside, outside and side of her knees. I addressed the back, front of her thighs and outsides of her thighs, past where they rounded until the narrowed to her waist. I paid special attention to the inside of her thighs, spreading her legs wide, from her knees to where they joined her torso, stopping just short of her pussy. I stroked, patted, squeezed, licked and kissed her plump buttocks. With constant moaning and heavy trembling she was very malleable to my directions as I positioned her.

Letting her leg down I next moved to the top of her toned stomach and started down, stroking, licking and kissing, stopping at her belly button blowing on it, kissing it, and running my tongue into it.

I moved up to her full breasts, standing high and proud, nipples, fat and perky, dark colored aureoles with raised bumps. I lightly brushed her right nipple, taking her left tittie in my hand, rubbed the nipple between my thumb and forefinger. While doing this I was licking the outer part of her right tittie where it met her chest. Moving slowly in concentric circles I arrived at her nipple which I kissed, licked, sucked and nibbled. I switched sides repeating. She was mewling with a constant body tremor.

For the finale I spread her legs wide, knees bent, and settled between them. With the tips of my fingers I gently stroked the outside of her sweet pussy, starting at the top of her vulva, sprinkled with hair so exceedingly fine and pale blond as to be bald, to the bottom of her peach. From the top of her Mons Venus I lightly ran my tongue down one side of her swollen cameltoe lips to her crinkled dark rosebud, which I rimmed and started up the other side, repeating several times.

My tongue flicked her clit sticking up between her plump labia. Di jerked violently and yelped as I continued to move my tongue back and forth, rolling her clit then nibbling. Her pussy was leaking like a wet weather spring. I began eating her out, inserting my tongue into her vagina, sucking and licking. My left hand was massaging her left titties and my right her right buttock. She writhed with inarticulate cries.

I changed tactics and rubbed her clit with my finger and spreading the outer lips, easing a finger inside her. I continued moving deeper until I felt her unbroken hymen. I stroked in and out several times before searching out the spongy mass, about the size of quarter, her g-spot, at the roof of her vagina. I stroked it in a come hither manner and Di's muscles stiffened and then she exploded with a scream. Her vagina flooded as she contorted, jerking uncontrollably, as she orgasm mightily. When she finally stopped cumming, almost losing consciousness, she was not able to move or speak for a few minutes.

"Hay?" She weakly asked, eyes still tightly shut, raising a hand reaching for me.

"You ok Sugar?" I responded, taking her hand and moving up beside her.

"Oh, Yes! It was wonderful! So wonderful!"

"Great!"

"May I open my eyes now?"

I quickly moved into the close position I had when I told her to close eyes and said, "Open your eyes Baby."

Her beautiful cornflower blue eyes fluttered open and she blinked rapidly to clear the tears of joy, excitement and pleasure before focusing on my face very close to hers.

"Hi Beautiful."

She raised her arms encircling my neck and softly exclaimed, voice choked with emotion, "Oh Hay I love you so!"

She rose up and kissed me with passion before resting her head on the pillow.

I told her, "I love you too Di."

I lay on my side, pulling her into my arms then rolling on to my back with her on top of me.

Settling she quietly and timidly asked, "Can we do it again?"

"We will but not tonight. You need to go sleep."

My dick, still turgid, was poking her as she snuggled against me.

She asked groggily, reaching and grasping, "You didn't...."

"No Sugar but that alright."

She fell asleep in my arms, lying on top of me with my dick in her hand. The bed was very damp from her erotic excretions but I didn't want to disturb her so decided to just lay in it, enjoying the beautiful woman in my arms.

After a while I deflated and Di's hand grip lessened and she lost my dick.

Soon afterward sleep found me too.

Chapter 4

I woke before 5 with Di curled in a ball facing a way from me. I got up and went to the bathroom for my morning constitutional. Dressed I went to the kitchen and got the Keurig brewing. The rain was gone and the sun, rising in the misty morning air gave kaleidoscope effect. It was beautiful, magical, reminding of last night. I sat on the patio, drinking my coffee, enjoying the play of sparkling light off the suspended water droplets.

I went back to the bedroom to wake Di, wanting to be on our way to the park by 8, the time when the workers were scheduled to show.

Di was still curled up on her side, cover clutched under her chin. I bent down and kissed her cheek and said her name. She murmured and straightened out rolling onto her back. I sat on the edge of the bed and leaned over, kissing her on her lips. Her eyes opened and a radiant smile appeared.

"Hey Beautiful."

"Hay."

"How are you Sugar?"

She sat up, the covers falling exposing her magnificent breasts, stretching, arms wide, prominently displaying them.

Dropping her arms she said, "I am fine except I need to pee bad."

I stood allowing her to swing her legs and stand. She hurriedly moved toward the bathroom. I sit down on the bed and listened to the loud tinkling from the bathroom. Once the sound of the commode flushing started, Di returned, walking to me to stand between my legs. I put my arms around her waist as she bent over to kiss me and this time she initiated the tongue action.

As we separated I said, "Honey I want us to talk about last night but now we need to get a move on. I want to be gone on our picnic trip before 8, when the workers are scheduled to arrive. Go get a shower and dress. Wear your walking boots, khaki shorts and a t-shirt. I will take over the Chef duties this morning and get breakfast while you are busy."

I stood giving her a quick kiss, turning her toward the bathroom, patting her behind, saying, "Go."

She giggled and took off.

Normally our custom was to make our bed once we were up for the day but with the cleaning crew coming today they would change the linens so I left it unmade. I went to Di's room, mussing up the bed, making it appear she had slept there. I checked her bathroom and there was evidence of it use.

I did not want the maids to know that Di was sleeping with me. I did not consider our activity to be wrong but did not want any gossip raising interest and possible ire of others. Mama had used the services of the same cleaning woman for many years. I was confident of her but she usually brought one or two others to help. It was better to be cautious.

I went to Mama's bathroom and got Di's sedative from the medicine cabinet. I was only going to give her a quarter of the tablet. I didn't want her senses dulled, just the edge taken off her phobia.

I went to the kitchen and started breakfast, Eggs Benedict,... poached eggs, hollandaise sauce, English muffins, along with orange juice and more coffee for me. I put together a picnic lunch for us, sliced ham and cheese sandwiches on whole wheat bread, a container of potato salad purchased at the market the day before, a bag of corn chips, chocolate chip cookies, bottles of water and soda. I put it all inside a cooler with some ice packs.

The table was set and food ready when Di entered the kitchen.

"Sorry I had to wake you up early and then hurry you Baby."

"It's alright. Can't wait to see the park!" She answered excitedly.

"Lets eat breakfast and we will go. Have you had Eggs Benedict before?"

"Mama fixed them. They are good," She answered, taking a bite.

"We'll have to show you how to fix them. You're still the Chef."

She laughed, nodding and took another bite. I had Di take her quarter sedative.

Finishing we cleaned up the kitchen, loaded and started the dishwater. Grabbing our gear and the cooler we got into the truck, heading for Black Creek Trail and Lillian Falls.

Most people had not heard of Lillian Falls, of which I am glad as the trail usage was very low. It is a gorgeous remote 8 mile round trip trail through amazing old growth forest deep in the Willamette National Forest leading to amazing 150 foot high Lillian Falls. It is an easy climb of 700 feet to Lillian Falls, which cascades down many moss covered rocks creating a beautiful green oasis. The trail continues climbing another 700 feet to Klovdahl Bay on the southwest side of Waldo Lake. A natural alpine lake in the Cascade Mountain Range, Waldo Lake is considered one of the purest lakes in the world. Almost on the crest of the Cascades with only a few short inflowing streams bearing little sediment and is a non-motorized lake, ensuring water quality.

The trailhead was a little over an hour away from our home, about fifteen minutes outside of Eugene Oregon. Eugene, at the southern end of the Willamette Valley, was the county seat of Lane County, and the state's third most populous city with 2022 estimate of 180,000. Noted for its natural environment and recreational opportunities it has a history of civil unrest, protests, and green activism. Lying in the Marine West Coast climate zone, with Mediterranean characteristics, it has warm, dry summers and cool, wet winters. Spring and fall are also moist seasons.

Before leaving I reset the gate and house security code, to a work code, allowing the workers access. The worker's bosses had this work code. It was a simpler, different code than the normal one. I would change it back upon our return.

An avid naturalist, I was looking forward to the day trip. Di, picking up on my excitement, fueled hers. The Cascade Range has great biodiversity. Forests of large, coniferous trees dominate with 11 species of fish, 75 species of animals, 200 species of birds and 1,630 vascular plant species. There were numerous species of fungi, lichen, ferns, moss, grass, insects and butterflies. From an early age I had wanted to know what everything was and explored at every opportunity. When Di was old enough to keep up she accompanied me as we combed the estate and occasionally beyond with binoculars and guide books.

Other than the pleasure of the magnificent, invigorating hike, the flora and fauna, and Di's loving companionship, I had another interest in today's venture. Magic Mushrooms.

During trips in the past, I had identified mushrooms known by the common name of Wavy Caps. Their binomial nomenclature was Psilocybe cyanescens. It was a species of potent psychedelic mushroom with the main compounds responsible for its psychedelic effects, psilocybin and psilocin.

Mushrooms, fungi, were neither plant nor animal, somewhere in between. Of the thousands of species there were gastronomic delicacies although there was great danger in foraging. Many were deadly poisonous and identification often difficult. I had gathered edible varieties, Morels, Chanterelles, Oyster, but never Wavy Caps. I planned on mixing some dried Wavy Caps in the Di18 chemical solution.

Di scooted across the bench seat, leaning against me. When we got through the gate and getting on SR 58, I put my arm round her and she rested her cheek against my chest. I had detected a small measure of apprehension from her when we first exited the garage. Soon after turning on the state route she relaxed but was alert. The medication was doing the job I wanted.

We had about 45 minutes to the town of Oakridge. From there we would take a county road and then a dirt road and finally a rough track to the Lillian Falls trailhead.

As we traveled I asked, "Sugar what do you think about last night?"

"I loved it! Can we do it again!"

"Yes. To insure you are happy and enjoy, I want you know the what, how and why of it."

During most of the rest of the trip I tried to explain in terms that I thought Di would understand. She nodded and hummed contentedly as I talked so I hoped I was successful.

We pulled into small, packed dirt, trailhead parking lot. There were no other vehicles. This was an undeveloped, unattended day use area with no buildings, bathroom facilities or electricity, only a small carved sign pointing toward a six foot wide dirt trail leading to opening in the forest.

We got out the truck and slipped on our backpacks, getting them comfortable. Di had a small, light canvas one for carrying our guide books, paper napkins, a small roll of toilet paper, some gallon sized freezer bags, plastic bags and small carton of sanitary hand wipes. Mine had an aluminum frame to which was attached our picnic cooler and a large rolled blanket.

Additionally I had on a tactical vest with numerous pockets that contained everything from survival essentials, fire starters, compass, cell phone, etc., to knives and a pistol, a Glock 27 secured in a hidden holster with an additional loaded magazine. We slung binoculars around our neck and headed out in the bright cool mountain morning air.

The trail was rough and poorly maintained. We encountered a couple of downed trees as we slowly climbed to the Falls, stopping often to look at the scenery, a bird, animal or plant with Di asking many questions. The terrain was mostly forested with an occasional meadow.

Arriving at Lillian Falls we took a potty break, Di pulling down her shorts and squatting in a bare spot. Then we sat on some of boulders surrounding the pool which the 150 waterfall plunged into with a roar, over many mossy ledges. The sun, sending shafts of light through forest canopy, illuminated the suspended water droplets creating a rainbow over the falls. It was an idyllic vista.

After 15 minutes we continued our climb which ended at the pebbled beach of Waldo Lake. The crystal clear waters of the large alpine lake sparkled deep blue.

We spread the blanket on the beach and ate our lunch. Afterward Di wanted to go swimming. I warned her that the water was cold but she was incessant so with no one within miles I allowed her. I declined when she asked me to come in, saying it was too cold for me.

She removed her shoes and socks, slipping her t-shirt over her head and dropping her shorts. She was not wearing panties or a bra and was a vision equal to the beauty surrounding her. She handed me her clothes.

Smiling at me she turned and started to wade out. The temperature was a shock and she hesitated shivering, but quickly dived under, swimming about 10 feet before surfacing. She stayed for a few minutes before getting out. Her teeth chattered when the wind hit her naked body. I put her clothes on my backpack and wrapped her in the blanket, drying her off. When the chill left, shrugging off the blanket she slipped on her t-shirt and shorts then sat down on the blanket and put on her boots.               We cleaned up our trash putting it in the freezer bags and then in one of the plastic bags, tying it up with a knot and placed in the now empty cooler. We packed up and started back to the trailhead. It was downhill but we still moved slowly with frequent stops.

One such stop was in the area where I had previously seen the Wavy Caps. Searching about 10 feet off the trail, I found a small group of the distinctive caramel brown mushrooms with a wavy cap and white stem bunched close together. I gathered the handful of mushrooms and packed them into a freezer bag, placing them into the cooler.

We continued on arriving back at the truck in the late afternoon sunlight. We had first arrived around eight thirty that morning and made Waldo Lake close to noon, spending an hour or so picnicking. The hike back to the still empty trailhead took another three hours so a little after four we started home.

On the way home Di fell asleep resting her head on my shoulder. We pulled into the garage close to 5:30. All the workers were gone.

Di was still dozing so I patted her leg saying, "We're home Sugar."

She sat up, bleary eyed, taking a second to get her bearing.

1...34567...34