6R

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bye Mr. Vancy."

The next stop was my apartment. I did not have a whole lot there, just some clothes, books, a few odds and ends and my laptop. It was sparsely furnished when I rented it and I had not added anything. Lease was six months in duration, paid in advance and the current one was up for renewal in a couple of months. I would not renew when it was up. A couple of suitcases and one plastic tote and I was on my way again. Last stop was the supermarket, picking up a couple of grocery bags of food.

Parking in the garage I left the suitcases, tote and laptop in the truck, only carrying the grocery bags inside. Entering the kitchen, I heard some music from outback and figured Di was by the pool. After putting away the groceries I grabbed a beer and a soda from the fridge and headed out.

She was laying on a chaise lounge by the pool in the shadow of an extended pool umbrella set in the center of a heavy concrete table. Her cd player, resting on the table, was playing loudly.

Thankfully Di's taste in music was similar to or most probably because of mine, which was eclectic. I did not consider some of the so called music genres anything but aggravating noise, hard rock, heavy metal, hip hop, rap, etc., My interest lay mainly in golden oldies, pop rock, country, folk, blue grass, instrumentals and even some classical. I had made Di several cds with a broad range of our favorites, giving over eight hours of music without repeating a song.

When I walked up, Mason Williams' 'Classical Gas' started. I approached from behind and Di was not aware of my presence. She lay with her eyes closed, feet moving slightly to beat and rhythm of the classic. She had not been out of the pool long as her one piece, bright yellow bathing suit and fine pale hair was damp. Gazing at her for a moment, it reinforced the truth of her amazing beauty.

I placed the drinks on the table, pulling one of the table chairs around to face her. The noise startled her and she sat up looking at me.

She exclaimed, "Hay!" rising she stepped over and leaned down to give me a kiss.

"Hey Baby."

"I missed you."

"I missed you too. Want something to drink?"

I indicated the cans sitting on the table. She pulled out a chair and sat down as I popped the top of the can a beer.

I offered her the can and she laughed, wrinkling her nose, "I don't like beer. Ugh it's bitter."

Opening the diet soda, I handed it to her asking as she took a sip, "What you been doing?"

"Swimming and listening to music," she answered nodding toward the cd player from which now issued the mournful, mellow tones of Otis Reddings' 'Sittin' On The Dock Of The Bay'.

"You put on some sun screen?"

"Yes," indicating a bottle of spf 50 lotion laying on the table, "Mama told me it is important."

"Mama is right, it is important. Without it if you stay out in the sun for long your skin will turn red and hurt and we don't want to hurt."

"No. Will it stay red for always?"

"No after a week or so it will fade but your skin may peal."

"Uck!"

"Yeah Uck! So put sun screen on every part of your skin exposed to the sun for an extended period every time you go out. We don't want your pretty skin turning red, burning and peeling."

"Ok...," then frowning she said, "I didn't put on any last evening. Am I going to hurt?"

"No Sugar. The sun was low enough that it's power was diminished. The sun rays have power that you must respect. See those raised, glass looking things on the roof?"

When she looked and nodded, I continued, "They are solar panels that collect the sun's rays and converted it into energy that powers the entire house and estate. Sunshine is powerful but during the early morning and late evening the rays lose their punch because of their angle."

Silent she nodded, thinking, then asked proudly, "My skin is pretty?"

"Yes, Honey, smooth and beautiful, as you are."

"I'm beautiful?"

"Definitely!"

She smiled, dreamily, staying silent considering this for a minute.

She took another drink of her soda and asked, "Want a swim?"

"Maybe later. After I finish my beer I want to go to lab. I thought of an idea last night I want to work on. You may come if you want. You can be my lab assistant and help me."

"Ok." She answered happily, excited about helping.

"We'll work for a couple of hours then you are going to cook supper. What are we having?"

"Spaghetti!"

"Sounds good. I picked up some fresh vegetables at the market for a salad and a loaf of garlic bread baked this morning."

I took the last swallow of the beer and stood, asking, "Is my lab assistant ready?"

Giggling she jumped up and took my hand, saying, "Yes."

"Get your towel and we'll go."

She grabbed the towel from the chaise lounge and I picked up her soda can. I went in the house with Di following. I got my laptop from the truck and a bag of coarsely ground, dark roast, expresso coffee beans from the kitchen island, purchased earlier.

In the lab I instructed Di what I wanted her to do. I knew the concentration of caffeine I wanted could not be extracted from these beans. It was a make work exercise for Di's benefit. I wanted her to feel she had worth, to be involved and needed. Additionally it was another small, incremental step in her learning curve toward being able to be independent. The more she did the better she would become. Mama and Daddy had been very protective and had not let her do many things for herself.

The task before her was a simple one; put the coffee into a gallon pot, add water from the sink to half full. Bring to a boil on a portable, two eyed, induction burner that used an electromagnetic field to transfer heat only to the pans contents. It would bring water to a boil very quickly, while the rest of the cooking surface and pan remained cool.

Because of the electromagnetic field, only pots and pans made of ferrous metals (like cast iron or steel) could be used with it. The induction burner drastically reduced the danger of someone getting burned, perfect in Di's case. You could press your hand on the one of the eyes or pans while it was working and it would not feel hot, hurt or injure. The house kitchen also had a large, built in, five burner, induction cook top.

Di, once the water boiled away, reducing to about half, would add more water, bringing the pot's contents back to the original level. She would repeat three times and allow to cool, then strain into a couple of glass beakers.

While keeping an eye on Di as she excitedly worked, I sat at the counter and powered up my laptop. Accessing the notes of my previous failed projects, I quickly perused them then started on Di-18, resulting from the previous night's epiphany. I set out the premise of the revelation, giving the hopeful culmination expectations, laying out the process, along with the procedure, products, materials and equipment needed for successful completion. I started a Di-18 journal to chronicle every step and aspect. Searching the web I ordered the necessary items and materials and did some research and sent some email enquiries.

The Di-18 premise was to attempt to jump start the brain via a powerful combination of chemicals and electricity. This mixture would hopefully override any blockages, clearing the way for

normal transmission. It may even open connections to rarely visited areas.

Caffeine is a central nervous system cognitive enhancer, increasing alertness and attentional performance. A bitter, white crystalline alkaloid, chemically related to the bases of deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA) and ribonucleic acid (RNA). It is one of the few legal psychotropic drugs changing the nervous system's function, resulting in alterations in perception, mood, consciousness, cognition and behavior. Although there are many caffeine sources, the best-known is the coffee.

Caffeine is classified by the US Food and Drug Administration (USFDA) as safe. Toxic doses, over 10 grams per day are much higher than the typical dose of under 500 milligrams per day. A cup of coffee contains 80-175 mg of caffeine, depending on what bean is used, how it is roasted (darker roasts have less caffeine), and how it is prepared (e.g., drip, percolation or expresso). It would require 100 ordinary cups of coffee to reach the toxic dose. Pure powdered caffeine can be lethal in excessive amounts.

There are numerous brain enhancing supplements (nootropics) commercially available without a prescription. They are reported to have few or no side effects and extremely low toxicity. Some with as many as 19 ingredients; Vitamin B Complex, Huperzine A, DMAE, L-Tryosine, L-Theanine, Alpha Lopoic Acid, Guarana, Bacopa moonieri, Nutmeg and Ginkgo Biloba to name a few.

Commercial available products don't have high concentrations of the base ingredients. These were not common but could be acquired through the regular, although a specialized market arena.

I had read some obscure reports on recently discovered plants from the Amazonian rainforest. There was one with extremely powerful mind enhancing abilities that the natives called Mae'Pue'. When the green leaves were chewed or dried then smoked they claimed to transcend to a higher plane of consciousness. The indigenous people used Mae'Pue' in their spirit walk.

Lab tests determined that Mae'Pue' had a smorgasbord of chemicals, some exceedingly rare. No tests were made to determine the validity of the natives claim. I was certain that the plant would, if shown as a hallucinogenic, eventually be placed under the Controlled Substance Act and designated as a Schedule 4, making it a felony to distribute, possess or use, but currently it was under the DEA's (The United States Drug Enforcement Administration) radar. The green or dried plants would be very difficult to obtain but hopefully not impossible. I had found some possibles on the internet and had put out feelers to several botanists I knew from college, requesting information on botanical importers. With this information I would check to see if they could provide samples of the Mae'Pue' plant and then extract the drug myself.

When I had all of base materials I planned on mixing and forming a super mind enhancer, just under a dangerous strength.

Closing my laptop I watched Di moving confidently, finishing her task. The lab was redolent with the aroma of brewed coffee. She covered the beaker of thick, black liquid and placed it in the fridge.

Smiling she announced, "Hay I'm done."

"Excellent job! Sugar would you be interested in becoming my permanent Lab Assistant?"

Di, quivering excitedly at the praise, ran to me, exclaiming, "Oh, Yes! Please!"

Opening my arms wide I embraced her saying, "It is settled. You are my Lab Assistant."

She cooed happily pressing her face onto my chest. I looked at the wall clock and saw that it was approaching 5 o'clock. Di, still dressed in her swimsuit, smelled of coffee, chlorine from the pool and suntan lotion.

"Baby, while I finish here, get a shower and I will meet you in the kitchen. We will start supper."

She stepped back, cornflower blue eyes twinkling, saying, "Ok," and started toward the door.

Going to the supply closet I inspected our supplies. I didn't see anything needing replenishing. As was my habit I made a circuit of the lab to see that everything was off and in place before cutting off the lights and exiting.

Clouds had moved in and the air felt pregnant with rain. The wind had picked up but the forecast did not include storms, only light to moderate rain which was supposed to clear by morning.

That worked well as tomorrow was the estate maintenance and cleaning day. The grounds would be manicured, trimmed and mowed. The pool would be cleaned as well as the house. Several groups of people would descend on the estate and do the upkeep.

I planned on giving Di a sedative for her anthropophobia and taking her on a picnic to a local park. We had visited the large, isolated, beautiful state park many times, walking its trails. During the weeks we seldom encountered anyone sharing the trail with us. When we did we moved off into the woods until they passed, often without them being aware of our presence.

I went to the kitchen and got a beer from fridge and waited at the island for Di. In about 10 minutes she appeared, wearing a pink t-shirt and loose, grey cotton shorts. Her fine, pale blond hair, still a little damp but drying quickly, flowed over shoulders and down her back.

"Chef you ready to cook supper?"

"Yes!"

"What are we having?"

"Spaghetti!"

"Let's get started. I'm hungry"

She giggled.

I sat sipping my beer, watching, giving instructions. She moved hesitantly at first but as she became more involved, with confidence. The only help I offered, other than verbal, was to set the table. When she was done we sat and enjoyed a delicious meal. I complimented her cooking to which she joyously accepted. We collectively cleaned the kitchen and went into the living room. A steady rain was falling so we decided to watch a movie.

I picked 'Mary Poppins', one of my favorite Disney movies. Di loved it too. It had been years since we had seen it. Julie Andrews and Dick Van Dyke were still superb. We settled on the couch enjoying, my feet on an ottoman and Di was leaning against me with her legs stretched out along the couch.

After the movie was over we ate a cannoli I had picked up at the supermarket bakery, along with supper's garlic bread, earlier today. I had mine with coffee while Di had chocolate milk with hers.

I asked, "Want to go on a picnic tomorrow?"

"Yeah!"

"Alright we will go to Falls Water State Park. Remember? We've been there several times.               "I remember! I like!"

"Good. Now get ready for bed. We'll leave early, right after breakfast."

"Can I sleep with you? I don't want to be alone in the dark."

"Yes you may. Go on now I'll be in there later."

When she disappeared out the door, I got up and put our dishes in the dishwasher and turned it on. I went to the office and poured a whisky. Sitting at the disk I opened up the computer and accessed my email. I yet had no replies to my request for the Mae'Pue'. I was not expecting a fast response but had hoped. I had several notifications that my orders were being shipped.

Included was a stun gun, a personal protection device that used electricity to shock and disable attackers. This was a non-lethal alternative to firearms. As a staunch advocate of the 2nd Amendment, a concealed carry permit holder, and the owner of numerous handguns, rifles and shotguns, I preferred the deadly version of personal and home protection.

My intent was to use the device as a safe carrier of electricity. When considering danger in electricity, amps are really what need to be gauged. Amperage over 100-200 milliamps can kill a person.

An explanation of the relationship between voltage and amperage can be shown with a garden hose with water flowing through it. The amount of water flowing through the hose would represent amps, or, the amount of electricity flowing through an object. The speed the water is traveling, or the pressure pushing the water through your hose would represent voltage.

When applied to how a stun gun works, the volts are pushing very low amps out of the weapon at a very high speed, or, with a lot of pressure.

The most powerful commercial device available to the public produces 20 million volts packing 50 milliamps. This is a very powerful electric shock causing excruciating pain but not death. I had ordered such one.

Finishing my drink, I shut down the computer and walked to my bedroom. Di was lying in bed the covers pulled up. She was awake, smiling, watching as I got a clean set of underwear from the dresser and went into the bathroom. Finished with my nightly ministrations I returned to the bedroom, turned out the lights and slipped into the bed lying on my back.

Di immediately rolled onto her side, pressing against me her arm resting across my stomach. Feeling her luscious curves I could tell she was naked.

"Hay you said last night you would explain why my peepee gets wet and I get tingly. Like right now and several times today."

She moved her hand lower brushing the top of my shorts, under which my dick was quickly enlarging.

She exclaimed, "It's growing!"

Sitting up and pulling the covers down, she got on her knees for a closer look. Her perfect ass and cameltoe pussy was right in front of my face. That was all it took for me to expand to the max and escape through the slit of my boxers. Not only a lovely vision but I could smell her arousal and see it trickling down the inside of her thigh.

Di put her hand my engorged rod and said, "It is so hard and hot."

Without thinking my hand automatically went to her pussy rubbing the moisture from it and down her leg. She moaned and gripped my dick harder.

Coming to my senses I reached and pulled her back up to my chest.

She shuddered and asked, "What's happened. It felt wonderful."

"Di it is called sexual attraction. What we are experiencing are natural, normal responses for a man at the sight of a sexy naked woman. Your reaction, the tinglying and peepee becoming wet are the same for a woman attracted to a man."

"Normal?" she said reaching back and rubbing her wet pussy.

"Yes normal. You are a young, healthy woman with natural emotions and desires. I am a healthy man who reacts to a beautiful sexy woman."

"Sexy?"

"Honey you are very sexy. When I see you naked, with all your curves, that is sexy. Those magnificent titties, perfect ass and splendid pussy evokes desire, causing my dick gets hard."

"Pussy? Dick?"

"Pussy is another name for what you call your peepee. Dick is another name for my peepee."

"What is desired?"

"Usually if the attraction is consensual then man and woman want to have what is called sex."

"What is consensual?"

"When both the man and woman want the same thing."

"What is sex?

"A man puts is peepee into a woman's peepee and moves in and out."

She rose up and gazed down at me proclaiming, "I am consensual and desire sex!"

Staring up into beautiful, excited face, I cautioned, "Hold on Baby. As you can tell I am very interested but we need to move slow and careful. The first time for a woman is special and I want it to be especially so for you. I don't just want to have sex with you but want to make love to you. There is a big difference. Sex is just the act of easing an itch, the other, making love, is far deeper, much more satisfying. That is what I want for you. Lets wait, exploring each other, our bodies and feelings before making a final commitment. Ok?"

I rose and kissed her, long and lovingly, while pressing my hand on her behind.

When we separated with a sharp intake of breath she exclaimed, "Oh Hay!"

She leaned back for another kiss. Our mouths met and her lips tasted of apricot, sweet and tart at the same time. I could feel her nipples against my chest, thick, fat, hard. She sighed into the kiss, lips parting as my tongue thrust into her mouth, exploring and groaning.

Parting I said, "That's what is called a French Kiss. It is just one of the things you need to investigate before going all the way. You take birth control pills?"

"I don't know."

"What do you take each morning?"

"My vitamins and one pill. Mama said the pill was important and not to forget to take it."

"Do you get this pill from a bottle?"

"From a plastic pack, one for every day of the month. Mama gave me a new one every month."

"When did you start taking them?"

She studied a moment and answered, "About a year ago."

"Soon after a visit from the doctor?"

She made a face and said, "Yes."

How many do you have left?"

"No sure. Till the end of the month. About half. What are they?"