6R

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BoCur
BoCur
7 Followers

She responded to request and we settled into our original positions but a few seconds later she said, "I feel funny. I think I may have peed a little. My peepee feels wet."

I assumed it was her excited secretions. Di had the mind of a child but the body of healthy teenage girl which subconsciously responded to stimuli.

I told her, "You're ok Sweetie and no you didn't pee. The bed is dry. Your peepee just produced a natural moisture. When girls get your age they start, kind of like your monthly periods. Nothing to worry about though. I will explain later but for now know it is alright. Lets go to sleep.

"Ok", she said stroking her damp pussy and lightly taking hold of my still turgid dick, "You are wet too."

"I know honey. It's alright. Go to sleep now."

She lay holding my dick until succumbing to the sandman. I gently moved her hand away. It had been a trial not to respond to her sweet caress.

I had tried to think of something to distract me and started to review my project. I mentally examined each process in depth and as I did I thought of a divergent computation that showed promise. It definitely deserved further lab exploration.

With her hand removed and my intense mental scrutiny of the new research avenue, I started to deflate. Di turned over on her side a facing away from me, curling up her rump pressed solidly against my hip. In this position sleep finally found me.

The dawn sunlight brought me out of my slumber. I was a morning person, seldom sleeping past 6 am, usual up well before. My morning wood, resulting from a full bladder, demanded relief. Dressing in a pair of khaki shorts and a green polo shirt, after my morning constitutional, behind the closed bathroom door so not to disturb Di, I reentered the bedroom.

Di had thrown off the covers and lay on her back, arms crossed above her head and legs slightly parted. Her considerable charms were on prominent display. I stood by the bed and gazed down and this beautiful woman.

Angelic face framed by her long fine, fair hair, so blonde as to be almost white that flowed wildly past her shoulders. Her luscious, full lips were set in a smile, having a good dream. Her lightly tanned skin was flawless with breasts standing high and proud, capped by slightly darker aureoles and punctuated by eraser sized nipples. Her chest narrowed to a slim waist and flat stomach and then swelled into her generous hips. Long toned legs descended to dainty size 4 feet. At the junction of her legs and hips was her delectable peach shaped pussy, sparsely covered by very fine fuzz, forming a perfect cameltoe. She was the epitome of a wet dream.

While greatly enjoying the view, my mind drifted back to last night's events and wondered how to go about explaining to this innocent girl, our mutual reaction spurred on by sexual magnetism.

I had no qualms or dissent about entering into a sexual relationship with Di. Biologically we were not related. I loved her totally without reservations, but not romantically at this time.

Mama and Daddy, without blatantly expressing, inferred as much, giving their blessing. As further indication, Mama told me she had gotten Di on birth control pills. They considered this another aspect of taking care of her. I had been waiting on Mama to talk to Di once she began experiencing sexual emotions. She would have explained Di's feelings and prepared her. That had not happened.

Now it was up to me entirely. I had to make sure that she ready and wanted a sexual relationship. If I ever did anything to hurt or harm her it would be unconscionable and very damaging to her, me and our relationship, romantic or otherwise. She trusted me explicitly and loved me unconditionally.

As such I had to be very careful how and when I proceeded. I wanted her to make the first move and to continue to enable. From last night that may be approaching sooner than I thought.

I left her as she was and went for coffee. I sat on the patio in the dewy, morning air and bright sunlight. Excited about the project thought I had last night, I couldn't wait to get into the lab and see where it would lead. I retraced the equations and designs I had come up with last night lying in bed searching for anything I may have overlooked which would derail or lead to a dead end. Without the benefits of hands on I could find nothing.

I was still deep in thought, on my second cup of coffee, when Di walked out wearing one of my old worn t-shirts. She came over and gave me a morning kiss and sat down.

"Morning Beautiful. How is my good girl this morning?"

"Fine. Is your peepee still swollen?" She asked reaching her hand toward my lap.

I chuckled, patting her hand, and then held it. "No Baby it is not. I know you have questions and I promise to answer them but we don't have time this morning. Are you hungry? I'm going to let you make breakfast this morning. Have you ever made cinnamon toast?"

"No, but I like cinnamon toast!" She excitedly answered.

"Well I'm going to show you how. Come on."

We stood and went into the kitchen. I gave her instructions but let her do the work. She did a good job. I wanted to start off with something simple to inspire her confidence.

Taking a bite of the toast, I complimented her, "Hum! Very good!"

Giggling she took a bite and swallowed, nodded and declared, "I like cooking!"

"Good, because you are going to be our Chef. Chef Di! What do you think about that?"

"Oh Yes!"

"If you want we will be doing a lot of new things that I am going to show you."

"Yes! Yes! Yes! That'll be fun."

We finished breakfast and was putting the dishes in the dishwasher when I reminded, "Remember I am going to leave for a while this morning. You can go to if you want."

"No!" she said her eyes getting large.

"Don't be alarmed, you don't have to Sugar. I just wanted to let you know you could. You stay in your bedroom or the safe room while I am gone. I won't be long."

She quietened and nodded.

"Chef Di what do you want for supper tonight?"

She thought for a moment and stated, "Spaghetti."

"Ok, then we need get some hamburger from the freezer and lay it out to thaw. Can you do that?"

She opened the freezer and found a packet of ground beef wrapped in the clear wrap. She presented it for my inspection. When I nodded, she laid it in the sink.

"Good girl. Remember Sugar we have to plan ahead."

"Plan ahead. Ok Hay."

"I know Baby. If you need my help I will always be here. Now I need to get dressed to go out."

I went to my room and she followed, watching intently as I start to change into a dress shirt and pants. I strip off the shorts and polo shirt.

"Your peepee is back to normal," she observed.

"Yes Beautiful."

She lifted the t-shirt she wearing above her waist and rubs her pussy and presents her hand to me, "See. Mine isn't. It's wet and I'm feeling strange again. Why?"

Taking her hand I kiss her fingers and say, "Don't worry Sugar. You're fine. It is natural. I will explain when we have our talk. Ok?"

"Ok Hay, but I'm getting wetter and peepee and my boobies are tingling." She stated with concern pulling the shirt higher to show her breasts.

Her aureoles were crinkled and nipples protruded a half inch. I cupped her tittie and ran my finger over nipple. She moaned and I pulled down her t-shirt.

"It is ok Sweetie. What you are feeling is natural. Look at my peepee now," pointing at my cock coming to attention, "It becomes swollen when I see your peepee and boobies and you become wet and tingly when you see my peepee. It is the normal and natural attraction between a man and a woman."

"I caused it?"

"Yes Baby and no it does not hurt. Does your wetness and tingling hurt?"

"Feels good."

I pulled her into my arms and kissed her longer and harder than usual.

I released her and said, "We will talk more when I get back, but now I must get going or I'm going to be late and this is an important meeting for us."

Catching her breath she smiled and happily nodded.

I finished dressing and walked to the garage with Di following.

I told her, "You may go to the pool if you want. I won't be long. I love you."

Di knew she could go in the safe room when she was alone or if there were workers on the estate.

Wrapping her arms around me she kissed me with the vigor that I had her earlier.

Releasing me she stepped back and said, "I love you."

"I love you Sugar. See you soon."

I raised the garage door with the remote and backed the truck out, then reclosed it. I drove to the gate, clicking a button on my keyfob and the gate slide open. On the other side I clicked a different button on the keyfob and the gate closed.

I headed to the law offices of Ringold and Hubert.

Chapter 3

Entering the Ringold and Hubert law offices I saw a very pretty woman about my age with curly black hair sitting behind a large desk working on a computer.

"May I help you Sir?" Smiling brightly she asked in the honey voice from the phone yesterday.

"Jules Haynes Vancy with a 10 o'clock with Attorney Hugh Ringold."

"Yes. A moment Sir."

She stood and walked across the room, knocking on a door. Short around 5 foot, and built, I enjoyed the movement of her buttocks, packed into a tight dark blue sheath dress. She opened the door and spoke quietly.

Turning to me, holding the door wide, she said, "Mr. Ringold will see you now Sir."

Hugh Ringold was a bald, short, portly man with salt and pepper walrus mustache, mutton chop sideburns. He wore a dark grey, three piece, flannel suit, white cotton shirt and black silk tie.

After introductions Ringold offered me a seat in one of the two black leather arm chairs in front of his desk as he set down behind it. He requested two forms of Id.

After verification he said, "Mr. Vancy, your parent's, Mary Haynes and William Jules Vancy, will is straightforward and simple. You are the recipient of their entire estate. If you are ready I will read the will. My partner, Mr. Hubert, will act as witness and our secretary, Miss Dolcett, will be notary."

I nod, "Yes."

Picking up the receiver of a desk phone he called, "Phillip would you please step to my office."

"Thank you."

Punching the intercom button on the phone, he said, "Miss Dolcett please come to my office. Bring your notary stamp."

Within a few minutes the woman from the front along with a tall, slight, redheaded man with glasses, mid-thirties, wearing a white dress shirt, black slacks and a black tie entered.

"Mr. Vancy this is my partner Phillip Hubert. Phillip this is Jules Vancy."

We shook hands with acknowledgments.

"Phillip we here for a reading of a will, which I want you to witness."

Ringold removed from a manila folder resting on his desk, a white, multiple page document and after a brief review read.

"The last Will and Testament of William Jules Vancy and Mary Haynes Vancy."

"Being of sound mind and body....................."

Finished he asked Hubert to sign as a witness and for Dolcett to notarize the original and copies.

"Mr. Vancy, I will file the original with the court today. A copy shall be retained with our office and you will have a copy. I will make all the appropriate notifications as to the change of ownership of all real property, property, stocks, bonds addressed in the will, to you. I will contact the financial institutions with the documentation for all accounts to be transferred to you. All this shall be completed by close of business Friday. In the mean time I have for you a cashier's check in the amount of $9,000.00 dollars drawn on the account of Ringold and Hubert, Attorneys at Law."

"Mr. Vancy if you will please provide Miss Dolcett the necessary information for correspondence; address, e-mail and cell phone numbers."

He placed a copy of the will in manila folder and handed it to me along with the cahiers check. He stood moved around the desk offering his hand.

He stood, moving around the desk offering his hand, saying, "Mr. Vancy, my condolences on your loss. I hope you are satisfied with our services and ask, in the future, if you need legal counsel to please consider Ringold and Hubert. Good day sir."

I shook Ringold and Hubert's hands and followed Miss Dolcett back to her desk, still enjoying the view.

I said, "Before we get started, what is your name and please call me Hay."

With a brilliant smile she answered, "Jenny, Hay."

"Ok Jenny. You have my cell phone number, the one you called me by yesterday. My email address is HaDiVancy@gmail.com. Here is my DL, from which you get my correct and current information, name, partial social, address, hair and eye color, height, weight and....sex."

Emphasizing the last, my intentions weren't to pursue, just enjoying flirting with a pretty girl.

Flushing slightly and said, "I think that should do it. If I need anything I will call...If I may...?"

I smiled and said, "Any time. Have a good day Jenny."

My next stop was the bank, the same where I already had an account. I asked a teller to speak to the manager. I was told to take a seat in the lobby while it was seen if Mr. Pittue was available.

I sat and watched the bank traffic, people coming and going. I did not know any of them. I had very limited opportunity to meet and interact with people. I was comfortable with this and in fact preferred it. For most of my life, with the exception of college, I was fairly isolated, being home schooled behind the high walls of the estate. I went to Stanford at the age of 17 with no past social life. It was only then did I start to date.

College for most young men and women was a time to deviate from the mores, standards and inhibitions of their upbringing. Free of parental control for the first time and with very limited life experiences they easily make choices they would not have before or after. The result, sexual activity, was there for the pickings. I had many before meeting Tracy. Once our relationship was firmly established we became monogamous. We were too into each other and our studies to have much time for others.

After college, sans Tracy, I once again, played the field with great success. As I have said, this I did in places where women were actively seeking attraction and affectation from men. I never wanted for the pleasure of a woman. After I returned to Eugene most of my time was spent at my flat or at Mama and Daddy's estate, secluded.

I saw the teller pointing me out to a sturdy, grey haired man in a black linen suit.

He introduced himself, "Mr. Vancy, I'm Clayton Pittue. Are you kin to Mary and Jules Vancy?"

"My parents. Are you the bank manager?"

"You have my sympathy and prayers, concerning your loss. Yes I am the manager of this branch of 1 st Independence."

An accident involving a death merited and received investigation and garnered public attention. My parent's names had been in the local papers and on local TV.

"Thank you. That is what I want to discuss with you."

"Please follow me to my office."

I told him in the next couple of days his bank would be contacted by Ringold & Hubert, Attorneys at Law with documentation authorizing the transfer of funds in any and all accounts held by William Jules Vancy and Mary Haynes Vancy to me, Jules Haynes Vancy.

I told him I presently had an account with his bank and planned, at this time, to keep everything with 1 st Independence. I handed him the cashier's check and told him have it deposited into my current account. I asked him to check how my parents funds where distributed. He turned and tapped on his computer and then a printer off to the side came to life, printing out the portfolio description.

The total amount was $17,878,976.52. Three million dollars was in a checking account. $12,878,976.52 was in a savings account and two million dollars of precious metals, gold and titanium was in the bank's safety deposit box.

After review I told Manager Pittue the same would work for me. I asked that he pull up my current account. Again he touched the computer keys, adding the cashier's check and printed the results. The total in checking account was $19,221.84. I told him when the transfer was made to keep checking account at one million. I had him create a checking account for Di and move $5,000 of my current checking account into it. When legal authorization was received for the estate funds transfer, to move a million dollars from the savings account into Di's checking account.

I left the bank and visited Stillhouse Financial Consultant. Betty Stillhouse was a chartered investment counselor (CIC), a designation awarded to qualifying financial professionals by the Investment Adviser Association (IAA). To become a CIC, certain professional criteria must be met, including holding the Chartered Financial Analyst designation. There are no educational requirements but CICs must fulfill the continuing education requirements as prescribed by the IAA.

A chartered financial analyst (CFA) is a globally-recognized professional designation given by the CFA Institute that measures and certifies the competence and integrity of financial analysts. Candidates are required to pass three levels of exams covering areas, such as accounting, economics, ethics, money management, and security analysis.

Betty was a large woman with wild red hair in her late fifties but sharp as a tack on money markets. I trusted her judgment and used her services in my modest investments. She was familiar with my financial podcast and was a fan. She was also a longtime family friend.

When I entered her office, Maude her secretary, an elderly blue haired woman, exclaimed, "Mr. Vancy I am so sorry about your parents! How terrible!"

"Thank you Maude, It was a shock."

"You want to talk to Betty? Let me call her."

Over the intercom she said, "Betty, Jules Vancy is here."

"Send him in."

I walked into her office which had multiple monitors covering the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE), S&P 500, Nasdaq and several international markets.

She gets up from her chair, rushing around the desk to hugs me, stating, "Oh Hay! I have been praying for you. Is there anything I can do to help? I stayed away for Di's sake. How is she?"

"Thank you for that, I know it was difficult, you and Mama being so close. But it was for the best. We are doing ok, well as can be expected."

"Good, I'm glad."

She laughed, "Do you have a market tip for me today?"

I chuckled, "Nothing that was not presented in the last podcast. I'm working on the next but nothing that I'm sure you're not already aware of."

"Good stuff. My business as increased since you started your podcast."

"Earlier today Mama and Daddy's will was read with me as the beneficiary. There was a little over ten million dollars in stocks, bonds and equities that you handled for them. Within the next week you shall receive official notification that I am the new owner. I understand a percentage provide monthly dividends. The rest you manage, buying, selling or allowing to increase in value."

"That's correct a little over 10%. The proceeds of the dividends stocks, averaging five thousand dollars a month, are automatically deposited into the Mary and Jules's checking account."

"I want to keep everything concerning my parent's investments status quo for now. With my current investments, start moving them into dividend bearing stocks. I will leave where and what in your capable hands. The money from parent's dividend bearing stocks shall be automatically deposited into the Di's checking account."

She nodded and said, "I'll let you know when the changes are made. If you need something, call me."

"Thank you Betty, I will," I said as she walked me to the door, "Bye Maude."

BoCur
BoCur
7 Followers