7 Hour Sentence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My attention was drawn to my ass, I felt a hand on my exposed ass drifting towards my wet cunt. I still hadn't had a decent orgasm so any touch set my eager pussy into overdrive, as he stroked my outer lips teasing me even further. I angled my pussy for easier access, I wasn't disappointed as I felt him explore the folds of my cunt, before putting two fingers inside me.

The assistant became more animated in her movements sending me the signal she was about to cum. I added my fingers to her opening and tapped her g-spot. That pretty much did it, she went stiff and her breathing stopped. Then the release came, she exploded in ecstasy as she squirted her lady cum all over my face and hand. She definitely was a screamed as well as a gusher, her voice reverberated off the walls as her pussy gushed all over my face and hand.

The fingers in my pussy only provided a small amount of release as I was only able to manage a mini cum before he removed his hand. Once again I was left wanting and wondered if I could get some dick from the presenter. I was shocked to see them putting themselves together getting ready to leave. His assistant commented, "She is a real treat, your missing out boss, are you sure you don't want to try her out?"

"No, I promised the wife I would save myself up for the party tonight. She has found some delectable young ladies for us to share, with a few friends tonight," he replied. "But believe me I'm tempted." Turning to me finally, he said, "Thank you very much for your service today, maybe I'll see you again."

I nodded, and told him I doubted it, since I didn't plan on getting in trouble again. He said " Good, then the program is working as a deterrent." Then they left leaving me to sit while the deputy returned.

I didn't wait long, she came in with a damp towel and a dry one so I could wipe the various juices from my face and body. Then led me by the arm "It's almost quitting time we have to hurry to get you into position." I was led down and through a series of hallways and doors. Passing many people along the way, some stopping to stare, some ignoring the used slut on parade. Others would grab or pinch my ass as we passed, some asked where I was headed and the deputy said A105, and they would smile.

Finally we came to a group of cubicles that were numbered, we quickly found A105. Deputy opened the door and she motioned that I should enter. Inside was a padded cushion on the floor, a cot with a mattress, a table with a fresh bottle of lube and a large water bottle accompanied by 1 chair. "Here is where you will spend the rest of your sentence, all 3. 5 hours." she added after looking at her watch " You are expected to service those who come here, most will be clerks and staff wanting a quickie before they leave to go home. This is all new to us so I can't really tell you what to expect. If you need help, scream or push the red button I will be in the area. You only have to do oral, hand jobs, or pussy fuck, no anal, no pain games, just straight forward sex. Any questions?"

"Yes", I'm a little hungry is there a break?"

I'll see what I can do, but your break comes between encounters." Then she snapped a photo of me. I jumped at the flash, and she said "Sorry its for the board so they would know where to find the provider they desire". She explained that there was a directory posted for consumers to decide who they wanted to take a chance with, she assured me the faces were blurred only body type and hair was on display.

Then she left me there to wait, thankfully it wasn't long before someone showed up. He was a short Mexican man who seemed uneasy. He spoke very nicely, and said kind things, while he looked my naked body up and down stopping back at my tits. We covered small talk while just kept looking at my hardening nipples. I led him to the cot and I laid down pulling his head to my chest and feeding him a nipple.

I let him suck and squeeze a little actually enjoying the attention, before asking what I could do for him. He said he wanted a blow job and to continue to play with my tits. I laid him down and knelt on the padding supplied positioning myself so he could reach my tits while I sucked him off. He took off his shirt, then pulled down his pants to his knees exposing his cock with a plop as it sprang onto his abdomen.

His cock was easily the thickest one I had ever seen hard as a rock, It was wide and sorta flat. I just played with it for a minute much like he was playing with my tits. Teasing and caressing, stroking and squeezing, it leaked a bit of precum and I was eager to see what it tasted like. I reached out with my tongue and flicked the tiny drop into my mouth and was surprised at the sweet taste. I mentioned that I thought it was tasty, and he replied, he was a vegetarian, I made a mental note of that for the future.

He groaned, and I thought he had waited long enough, so I tried to fit the big ass dick into my mouth, and was surprised I could get the entire head in without difficulty. I worked the head in my mouth and let my drool lubricate the shaft as I stroked it and milked it in rhythm with my mouth. I more of him in my mouth than I thought was possible, I only choked a little when it would lodge in the very back.

Having established a rhythm I started to coax that load, I felt churning in his balls, I could feel him harden even more.

I sensed that this coming, so I was prepared as he put his hand on the back of my head and pushed down as his hips pushed up. He was effectively closing off all my air as his cock pushed past any barriers and went deep into my throat. He grunted and said words, I have no idea what they were as I was struggling to manage the cock with out panicking, hoping I would not pass out from lack of oxygen. He pumped his load all the way into my belly not giving me a chance to taste it or anything. Thankfully he removed it before I passed out, leaving me gasping for air and tears running down my face.

Again I was sloppy, and my face was a hot mess as any makeup I had left found its way running down my face. Deputy was there as he left still dressing as he walked away, she had brought me some food and a coke, but was still standing there watching me attempt to clean myself up. "Damn, now I see why you are the talk of the courthouse, are you like this all the time or is it the boost?" She asked still staring at me.

Boost, one word I never heard before but it I wanted to know more. "No, I'm not like this, usually I'm quite reserved, but today I'm unhinged. What's boost?" I carefully answered and asked.

"Boost is given to all the people convicted once they start their service. It was administered to you when you got your STD barrier shots and null-pop. It increases Libido and reduces inhibition's. " she explained. "Oh, here comes someone now, talk later.

My next person was fucking hot, he was about my age and I totally would have accepted any pick-up line he used on me in public. But today, here, he didn't need any line just tell me what he wanted, and I would grant it. He seemed quite comfortable and he took his time looking me over, while removing completely his pants and underwear.

"Hi, I'm Paul, I just want a blowie today. So hop up on the cot with your head hanging over. Legs spread and play with your cunt while I fuck your face, and throat." He said, just like he was ordering food, no awkwardness, just cool and casual.

"Sure." I said, apparently eager to please. As I was moving into position he guided me, and made sure I was positioned in a certain way. When he was done my ass and pussy were facing the door he left open, my head hanging in perfect position to slurp on his cock. He somehow found straps that were attached there the whole time to rest my legs in. The straps pulled me into a position that held my knees up and opened my holes completely.

While he was doing that I could not help but to see his cock swinging in front of me. It was perfectly proportioned, a nice size and perfect balls. For the first time I was actually attracted to someone today. I was more than willing to 'service' him.

Finally he presented the glorious cock and balls to me and I gobbled it up like I was starving. It filled me nicely and I was able to let it all into my throat, he wqasn't touching me anywhere else but the mouth and throat. I wanted to feel his touch and hoped he would pinch or twist a nip. Instead he was solely focused on fucking my face and throat at a very leisurely pace.

Then I heard another voice "There you are Paul. I got mixed up and went to the wrong room, That dude from earlier is in there getting his ass fucked. I don't think he was into it this morning, but he seems to be into it now."

Paul laughed, but never missed a stroke with his perfect cock sliding in and out of my mouth. "I saw him in the mailroom earlier, your right he was very unhappy." He looked down at me and removed his tool from my throat and mouth adding, "Berto is going to fuck your pussy while I fuck your throat," while looking into my eyes.

Without waiting for an answer he resumed his rhythm, returning to my throat and continuing to test my deep throating ability. As his cock was working my mouth and throat I was drooling and making the usual mess, when I felt his friend touch my inner thigh applying pressure to open my legs more, making room for him between them.

His touch was like electricity to my overexcited pussy I could feel it practically open at his touch to receive his man hood. I made the necessary adjustment and before I knew it his cock was buried in my cunt with one stroke. I could not see the cock that he impaled my pussy with, but my pussy was quite full and responded by swallowing it like I was swallowing the cock in my mouth.

We settled into a rhythm again and I became lost in the sensations, I gave into the sensations. For a few moments I did nothing but receive their thrusts and enjoy the sensations running through me, I did not have a coherent thought during this time. I became the fuck doll they wanted and desired, and apparently I loved it. My complete orgasm had been denied for too long, and body wasn't going to let this opportunity pass.

Previously I had felt this huge wave of pleasure coming over me, I could feel it slowly build only to be denied complete relief. This time was different I barley knew it was coming, it happened so fast and unexpectedly.

My orgasm crashed into me so hard it took my breath away at first, I clenched and became my body became stiff as the first wave encompassed my body. I swear I saw stars as the first wave receded only to be replaced by an even bigger wave. For the first time ever I felt like had to pee but had no control, as I squirted as I came, I could feel the gush of moisture and the associated relief that came with it as it continued. I lost all track of time and place as I gave in to my bliss and let the waves of my orgasm take me.

The fog lifted and I became aware again it was easy to tell the guys were about to blow, and blow they did. The one in my mouth with the prefect dick did a final thrust and made his deposit. I barley tasted a thing since he shot it all down my throat. The one in my cunt followed in seconds as he too made sure his dick was in as deep as it could go. The force of his ejaculation was impressive, I could feel it hit deep inside me, if I wasn't on birth control I was sure I'd be pregnant.

The three of us were recovering when we herd clapping, apparently we had drawn a crowd, and even they were impressed with encounter they had witnessed. When Berto pulled his cock from my cunt his seed spilled out with a splash onto the floor. I had just finished cleaning the cock in my mouth when Berto presented his to my mouth for the same cleaning job. I realized that this was the first time I saw the cock that just been in my cunt. It was also very nice, close to Pauls' in size and appearance, but a little longer and with a bigger head that was currently in my mouth.

I was just about done when I felt hands on my knees tracing down to my soaked cunt. they also applied pressure and so I relaxed and allowed this new toucher to continue. I didn't have much choice in the matter, and my view was blocked by the cock in my face. I was still strapped up in position and was waiting for the inevitable cock to penetrate me. Imaging my surprise when I felt a tongue gently slip between the folds of my dripping pussy.

Berto became more excited and his cock was returning to stone as he watched someone lick his deposit from my pussy. He slowly took his cock away saying something about saving something for later. This allowed me to see who was on clean-up duty down there. I was not surprised to see the top of a woman's head, She continued to lick my folds, until finally she seemed to suck the sperm deposited inside me out. I could feel the suction, and finally the fluids leave my pussy. She stood up sowed me her prize before swallowing it down, She then moved up by my face and placed her pussy over my mouth.

I knew what was expected and went to work on her wet pussy, I noticed right away that her pussy had the flavor of fresh cum. I realized she just wanted the same service that she gave me. I dutifully licked and cleaned her pussy and started to work on her clit when she said she was good, thanks and left.

I was still hooked into the straps and spread open for all to see as they passed by the open door to the cubicle. I was just figuring out how to extricate myself form the situation when my friendly deputy returned. "Well that's a quite a view," she said as she walked in and studied my position. Finally she worked with me to get free and stretch my legs, she even helped me to my feet, since I was still a little weak from the mind blowing orgasm I just experienced.

She informed me that my time was almost up, I had about 30 mins left before I was released. She handed me a damp towel and took another and proceeded to wipe down while i wiped my face then my crotch. I asked her how long the effects of the boost would last. Se explained that there was a counter shot if I wanted, but generally the boost lasted about 25 to 35 hours depending on the person.

Two more guys came by after that, and actually asked if I wanted to be spit roasted, having more or less done it already I looked at the deputy, she shrugged, so I said sure lets go out with a bang. I also told them my time was almost up so they had to be quick, I had no intention of staying any longer than I needed.

They bent me over right there, oner the back of the chair, as the deputy left she said "I'll be back when its time to go." I didn't really have a chance to answer as my hair was pulled back and my mouth was filled promptly by a hard dick. It seemed like an average dick at first, but as it grew I realized it was actually part snake, as it got incredibly long and started testing my abilities. I was focused on the dick in my mouth almost forgetting about the other cock in the room, I suddenly felt my cunt hole being invaded by the cock belonging to his friend. Thats when i realized i was in for a ride. They both had pretty long cocks and knew how to use them pretty well. The one in my pussy after slamming it into me and letting me adjust for moment, started to slowly fuck me. the one in my mouth seemed to be taking smaller strokes in my mouth.

The one in my mouth said "I'm ready little brother, How about you?"

The other one just said "Yep, lets go." They started pumping in and out, harder and harder, until they were both slamming me front and back. All I could do was take the pounding in my throat and pussy and grunt occasionally. This went on for the duration of their time, I came twice, and felt like a rag doll with fuck holes the whole time.

The deputy returned and said two minutes till her time is up. They doubled their pace and without a word both blasted their loads into me, when they were done one said, "Lets go make that dude clean our cocks, he hates it." They walked out with their cocks still hanging out, laughing looking for that poor bastard.

I again looked like a used cum rag when the deputy came back with a robe and fresh towels. "Lets get you out of here and to the check out area. she offered as she covered my nakedness with the robe she brought. We walked out as another person showed up hoping for action, but the deputy told him I was no longer available, go find another.

The deputy led me down a short cut that took us back to the entrance and exit area. She led me to medical where I again was tested and swabbed, all results were green. The disinterested nurse asked a few questions about any pain or other problems I may be experiencing. I had none and said so, signing the associated document. Then she asked if I waned the reversal meds.

This created a debate inside my head that needed resolved rather quickly. I settled on no antidote, I felt more confident, I was enjoying sex like never had before, and finally I had enough chemicals in my system already. Besides it should only last a day or so according to the information provided.

We completed our business and I was handed my bag of belongings and pushed towards the door to the changing room. I dressed and was met by the deputy who gave me her card, "Call me if you want to get together sometime."

Being free, I started walking to the nearest bar, I needed a drink and maybe something else. Her arrest had woken something inside her, and she was going to explore it, something told her she was in for an adventure. Who knew 7 hours could change so much.

12