All Comments on '7 Hour Sentence'

by BadBobCali16

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, SO HOT! Loved it!

EroticApeEroticApeover 1 year ago

Holy fuck that was hot! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hell yeh, fucking hot! Could do with a bit more editing but such a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it! Hope there will be more.

2soon2no2soon2noabout 1 year ago

Horn dog! I think that the reality tv series that they start will be so popular that it will transform the penal system! Women will be parking with a wheel on the curb, just to get a nooner, without the guilt.

Gym52Gym52about 1 year ago

Horny, the premise of this story is excellent, the writing style, being gas and furious,fits the premise, unfortunately the proofreading is lacking as is the editing, there are dozens of spelling and grammatical errors, that even the author should have noticed had it been read through.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I think the woman's pussy would be so sore she would be reluctant to search for any entertainment and that goes for her ass and mouth/throat also. After about 2 hours most of the women I've been with were sore and I'm only 7 inches.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great, love it. The writing and the story line. Non consent consent is extremely hard to write and this was excellent. Love the main character, my kind of woman. Make lemonade out of lemons and keeps her dignity while enjoying her inner slut. Thanks again and keep writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBadBobCali16@BadBobCali16
Actually been lurking here for years, love the random quality. As of 2021 I am a contributor. I appreciate all the comments. Bear with me as I explore some memories and some fantasies. I really hope you like what I produce. Expect variety and fun. Stay happy.