Albert

Story Info
Young man find gainful employment.
1.7k words
4.58
3.4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Albert Moore had graduated college with a major in business and a minor in economics. His grades were a bit above average and counselors at the University suggested he try New York City for employment. He sent resumes to at least a dozen prestigious corporations.

Finding employment was key as Albert had accumulated a sizeable student loan debt. Yet Albert held out hope of not only finding employment but opportunity for his future.

When his resumes did not elicit any job interviews, Albert decided to look closer to home. His hopes and aspirations of hitting it big in NYC seemed dashed.

Albert had grown up in a nuclear family in Columbus, Ohio. His family was middle class and not wealthy. He had attended Otterbein University just north of Columbus in the sleepy town of Westerville.

Albert began flooding his resumes with corporations in Ohio's capital city, and bingo he got a hit from Styles and Company located on the 33rd floor of the Lincoln LeVeque Tower on Broad Street in downtown Columbus.

Styles and Company were a group of financial advisors catering to wealthy clients.

Albert showed up promptly on time for his job interview and was ushered into the office of Henry Styles. Henry Styles was from a wealthy family that came from old money and lived in Bexley in the near east side of Columbus. Henry did not suffer fools and his initial interview with Albert gave him the sense this young man had potential.

Henry was also a horn dog that could sniff out cocksuckers from a mile away. He also sensed that Albert was a just that, a cocksucker.

Henry had recently lost his personal cocksucker and was on the search for a new one. He quickly recognized Albert's eagerness for employment and saw this an opportunity to find a new personal cocksucker.

Albert sensed the interview was going well when Henry asked, "How much do you really want this job?"

"Sir your company is a substantial and one that fits my education to a tee, I would be honored to be offered a position with Styles and Company," Albert responded.

A stunned Albert sat rigid when Henty replied, "Want it bad enough to suck my cock?"

The thought ran through Albert's mind, how could he possibly know that I'm a cocksucker?

Albert tried to speak, but was tongue tied, and no words came out.

Henry rose and came from behind his desk with a raging boner sticking out of his trousers. Albert's eyes fixated on the long thick cut cock as Henry moved toward him. That is when Henry realized his assessment was correct, Albert was a cocksucker.

"On your knees Albert," Henry said.

Albert slid off his chair onto his knees as Henry presented his hard cock to his lips. Albert flicked out his tongue and licked off a dollop of precum before taking Henry's cock in his mouth. Henry sensed he had hit the jackpot as his cock entered Albert's warm wet mouth.

Albert was not only a cocksucker he was a very good cocksucker. Something that served him well at Otterbein University.

Albert's employment was assured the second he took Henry's cock in his throat. Henry grabbed Albert's head and began throat fucking him.

Soon Albert could feel the warmth of Henry's spunk making its way to his belly. Albert had just sucked off his future boss.

Henry withdrew his cock and simply said, "Well done."

Albert was hired on the spot with the proviso that Albert would service Henry's cock on demand. Albert readily agreed.

Henry's secretary showed Albert a small office down the corridor. One that had previously been occupied by Henry's previous cocksucker. Styles and Company occupied the entire 33rd floor.

Albert's salary was moderate but with incentive bonuses available based on job performance.

Thus began Albert's business career. He would suck off Henry most days but threw his self into learning the business. Henry was more than impressed and decided to assign some important clients to Albert.

One client, George Slater, was a fellow member and golfing partner of Henry at the Columbus Country Club. Henry had shared with George about Albert's cock sucking skills. Something that George planned to find out for himself.

Both Henry and George's wives were lousy cocksuckers and they each craved having their cocks sucked.

George was very impressed with suggestions made by Albert for his investment portfolio, and thought, damn if she sucks as good as Henry says I have a winner here.

Albert was not only a good cocksucker he was proving to be a valuable asset in the financial advising world. Styles and Company had made a good hire.

During a meeting, where Albert was outlining some proposed changes to George's investments, Albert was shocked to hear George say, "Can we take a break from the business side and have you suck me off?"

A stunned Albert stammered out. "Suck you off?"

"Yes, suck me off like you suck off Henry," George said.

Albert knew that Henry must have told George so there was no use in denying it. Albert said, "Take out your cock and I will suck it."

George removed his long slender cock as Albert dropped to his knees. Albert took George's cock in his warm wet mouth and began giving it his best. George was moaning so loud that Albert was afraid it would be heard down the hall. But the moans waned as George blew a large load of spunk in Albert's mouth.

Following Albert sucking off George, Albert was asked if he played golf. He responded, "Not much since high school, I was on my high school team, but have concentrated on college, and my job, since then.

"Henry and I have a friend Colonel Robert Tyler an Attorney that we play golf with. We are always looking for a fourth. We normally play Wednesday afternoons at the Columbus Country Club when play is slow," George said.

I responded, "Thank you but I work Wednesdays and plus I'm not a member of Columbus Country Club."

"Oh, I think Henry would give you the afternoon off and you can be our quest at the club,"

Later that morning Henry came into Albert's office and said, "George tells me you're a golfer and you are willing to be a fourth for us on Wednesdays."

"Well sir, I told Mr. Slater I played high school golf, but not much since then, as I have concentrated first on college and now my job," Albert responded.

"Well Albert we would love to have you join us Wednesday afternoons with one proviso, You-will be sucking off George and I plus the Colonel on the golf course," Henry said.

Albert choked and said, "On the golf course?"

"Yes, there is a cozy spot behind the 11th green in the trees on the banks of Big Walnut Creek that will work fine," Henry said.

The following Wednesday afternoon Albert was a passenger in Henry's Cadillac as they motored east on Broad Street to Columbus Country Club.

Until now, Albert's golf play was primarily on public courses, but he had played Columbus Country Club once in a high school match against Upper Arlington, Jack Nicklaus's old high school. Although Jack had gone there many years before.

Albert related to Henry he had played Columbus Country Club once during high school, but the course was vague in his memory.

"If you become a regular 4th for us, you will get to know the course quite well especially the 11th hole," chuckled Henry.

At the club, after introductions, Albert was paired with Henry in a cart. George and Colonel Tyler were paired in a second cart.

Albert had been a fair golfer in high school but his lack of recent play was displayed on the first three hole, but by the 4th hole his game was coming back. He placed a drive long and straight making an easy hole of a long par 4. He missed a short birdie putt, but was the only member of the group to make a par.

George had been extolling Colonel Tyler on how great of a cocksucker that Albert was. The Colonel had a boner from the fifth hole on in anticipation of being sucked off by Albert.

By the time they reached the refreshment stand on the 11th tee, Henry, George and the Colonel were all sporting raging boners.

Henry introduced Albert to a drink called a California. It consisted of a small bottle of grape juice mixed with a 7-ounce bottle of 7-up. A very refreshing and tasty soft drink. It soothed the palate for the loads of cum Albert would be receiving.

After putting out on the 11 green, Henry drove their cart into the woods followed by George and the Colonel. Once they were safely ensconced out of sight, Henry said, "Colonel you have the honors, Albert will suck you off first. The Colonel quickly removed his cock causing Albert to take notice of the Colonel's big fat thick cut cock. It was by far the biggest and thickest of the three. Albert dropped to his knees and engulfed the Colonel's cock.

The Colonel let out a low long moan as Alberts's warm wet mouth went to work. As Albert sucked the Colonel, Henry and George had their cocks out and were slowly stroking.

Albert desperately wanted to deep throat the Colonel, but his cock was just simply too thick to slide into his throat. By now the Colonel's cock was throbbing and he could feel a massive orgasm building as cum was boiling up from his massive balls. With a hard plunge and hold, the Colonel basted Albert's mouth with his spunk coating the young man's tonsils. Albert greedily sucked down all the cum savoring it as he did.

"Damn George, you were not exaggerating when you said he was a great cocksucker," the Colonel said.

Albert repeated the blow jobs, for first George then Henry, deep throating them both. All three agreed Albert was the best cocksucker they ever experienced.

Thus, Henry became a regular 4th for the group. Henry even sponsored Albert for membership to the club. Henry, George and the Colonel evenly split Albert's initiation fee. Albert's increased wages and bonuses made membership to Columbus Country Club affordable.

Who needs New York City anyway?