7 Year Itch Hypnosis Pt. 04

Story Info
Step daughters gets hypnotized and a threesome ensues
8.3k words
4.54
58.5k
39
0

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 06/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,730 Followers

Author's Note: This story contains scenes of incest, bisexuality, mind control, pissing, lesbianism, slut shaming and creampie eating. If any of those subjects are a turnoff then I suggest that you pass on this story. All persons are over the age of 18 in this story.

****

My wife's daughter Jane was home after graduating college. She was cute and bubbly and working a paid internship with me at the music studio in the company I worked for. We hadn't had much of a chance to bond over the years, but now with her working for me we got to know each other quite well.

I, of course knew more about her than she knew about me since my wife Marie and I started a raunchy story about incest with her daughter Jane. I have seen some very revealing nude photos of her as well as some detailed descriptions of what she likes sexually. I also knew about her incestual sexual intimacy with her older sister Britt. I thought it was quite the turn-on, but Marie was old fashioned and didn't feel like I did.

Whatever the case may be, Jane warmed up to me pretty quickly. I was skeptical of her and thought she might be up to something nefarious, but let it slide for the moment. She let her guard down around me after a couple of weeks and told me about her many failed relationships with guys. She mostly did this as we drove home from work.

On the third week while driving home she opened up. "Guys just don't understand me, Paul. And all they seem to want is sex, sex, sex. And I'm sick of it! I just want a guy to like me for me and not because I have a hot body. Is that too much to ask?" She asked.

"You'll find love one day punkin. Just be patient. It will happen when you least expect it to." I told her.

"I guess. I hope I find love like you and my mom have." She said as she looked out the window.

****

On another drive home Jane took it a step further.

"Does sex get better or worse when you are married?" Jane asked out of the blue.

"It definitely gets better." I said in as few words as I could.

"Better how?" She asked.

"Well I'm not sure that I should be talking to you about this Jane." I said.

"Come on Paul. Tell me, I want to know." She begged.

"Alright. Well, when you're married your connection with your spouse gets deeper." I told her.

"Deeper? Like in terms of penetration? I'm not sure I follow." She asked.

I glanced at her and noticed that her nipples were poking through her t-shirt and her left hand was between her legs.

"Um, no. Not penetration. I meant on an emotional level punkin." I offered.

"Oh, okay. That makes more sense." She quipped.

"So why did you think it was sexual?" I asked her.

"I just thought that's what you meant. Really, that's all." She replied.

"Okay." I said but deep down my gut told me it was something else entirely.

It seemed like everyday Jane got more and more comfortable with me.

****

On another ride home she asked, "Teri seems kind of stressed doesn't she?"

"Yeah, well she is the boss." I replied.

"Do you think she's gay? I think she's gay. I see how tough she is with you but with me, Sarah, Margo and the other interns she's really flirty. What do you think?" She asked.

"I haven't given it much thought, to be honest. But now that you mention it, I suppose she could be." I said even though I knew that she was indeed a lesbian.

"I think she and Carol have a thing together. I observed her as I was passing Carol's office last week. Teri was looking over Carol's shoulder and I saw that Teri's nipples were erect." She told me.

"Well that could be anything punkin. It could have been cold in there or it could have been her time of the month. You can't judge whether someone is gay just because their nipples are hard?" I said.

"Yeah, well I saw her reach a hand down Carol's blouse and cup her breast." She told me flatly.

"What? Really?" I asked.

"Yeah. I even took a picture of it with my phone. I'll show you when we get home." She said excitedly.

I had to readjust myself cause my boner was stuck, but I don't think Jane saw me do it.

****

On another ride home Jane said, "I caught Margo and Dave going at it in the storeroom today. I went in there to get some legal pads and some pens, when I heard some moaning. I looked in the back and Dave had his hand down Marie's pants and she was stroking his dick. I took some pictures. Here look!"

I had to readjust myself again but this time I think she caught me.

"Wow! That's crazy!" I responded.

"I know. Margo is such a slut. I videoed her jerk Dave off and when he blew his wad she had him cum on her pubes. She then pulled up her panties and went back to work. Who does that?" She laughed.

She then casually rested her hand on my upper leg. And I felt her fingers brush my dick through my pants.

I looked over at her and she was looking down at my crotch and licking her lips. I looked at her chest for any sign of her nipples, but nothing was there. We were stopped at an intersection and a train was going past. I flexed my dick and watched her nipples push through her top. She looked up at me and I looked at her and we had a moment together.

It ended when the jerk behind me honked his horn.

After we pulled in the garage, I shut off the engine and closed the garage door. Marie wasn't due home from work for another few hours.

"Uh, punkin? Why did you place your hand on my thigh?" I asked Jane.

"I-I saw you adjust your thing and I was curious about it." She said quietly.

"By thing, you mean my cock, right?" I filled in for her.

"Uh-huh." She breathed.

"Do you want to touch it?" I asked her.

"Yes. I do, but I know it's wrong to do that." She quipped.

"Why do you think it's wrong?" I asked her.

"Well you're my stepdad and isn't it considered incest?" She asked.

"Yes, you have me there, but..." I said and then opened my pants and took out my cock. I then placed her hand on it.

"It's really warm Paul, and bigger than any of the guys I know from college." She told me

I looked over and saw that her nipples were erect and pushing through her t-shirt.

Jane looked over at me then and she frowned. She then removed her hand and got out of the car and went inside to her room.

I knew at that exact moment that I needed to hypnotize Jane.

****

After Marie got home she made dinner. The three of us ate in silence and then afterwards we watched some tv together before going to bed.

I peeked in on Jane and she was asleep. I selected the hypnosis track from my phone and let it play for about 30 minutes while I busied myself in my office. I then retrieved my phone from her room and went to bed.

****

The next morning we left for work together. We got in the car and I pulled out of the garage. It was still early when I said, "I wonder if we will see a crazy starburst this morning?"

Jane was silent as I pulled onto the freeway.

"Jane, what is your motive for working with me this summer?" I asked her.

"I wanted to see if you were being unfaithful to Momma." She told me flatly.

"And what are your conclusions?" I asked.

"You are on the up and up." She replied.

"That story of incest you wrote about your Mother and you together. Is it truly fantasy or do you hope to make it into a reality?" I asked her.

"I definitely want to make it come true. Seeing Momma's pussy oozing your fresh creampie was one of the hottest things I have ever seen. I hope that I get to eat one from her pussy soon." She said.

"And do you also hope to have sex with me?" I asked her.

"Yes definitely. I am on the pill so I won't get pregnant." She told me.

Phew! I started to relax and let my guard down. I was about to bring her out of the trance when something else came to mind.

"Jane, what are your plans for us besides having me take your virginity?" I asked her.

"I'm going to ruin you Paul. Britt was the one who came up with the idea. It's brilliant actually. The morning after we have sex I will confess it to Momma and tell her that you took advantage of me. She will accuse you of raping me and you will be forced to leave. Britt and I will then seduce Momma into having a threesome together. And after the messy divorce, none of us will ever have to work again." She said honestly.

I figured as much. My suspicions were accurate.

"Okay Jane, the next time you spot any of your coworkers having sex, I want you to approach the women afterwards and confide in them that you have a cum fetish and want to eat them out.

Word will spread that you are into eating creampies and everyday you will get an opportunity to eat one of your coworkers fresh creampies.

You will then tell me all about it on our ride home.

When I say the words, Submissive slut, you will come out of this trance with no memory of having been hypnotized or of anything that we talked about.

Submissive slut."

And Jane opened her eyes to see that we were now at work.

****

Marie and I still had sex but we only did it when we knew that Jane was gone for the day or night during a Saturday or Sunday. And we really got wild. I would get Marie so worked up with multiple failed orgasms that by the time I made her climax, she would announce it to the world that she was cumming!! And her orgasms would always be explosive and totally wipe her out.

It was during one such Saturday encounter that I caught her daughter spying on us. I saw her in my peripheral vision. She had her hand in her panties and was playing with herself as she watched us copulate. She watched as I teased her mom again and again and again.

Jane was in shock as she watched my efforts to keep her mom on the brink of orgasm. I'm certain that she was blown away at how many times I got her mom close to orgasm without actually letting her reach it. And when she saw her mom finally climax, she covered her mouth with her hand in amazement before retreating to her room.

****

I caught Jane playing with herself late one evening during the week. I got up to pee and before returning to bed I headed into the kitchen to get a glass of milk. And on my way back to our bedroom I heard some noise from Jane's room. I walked quietly to her room and saw that her door was cracked open and inside Jane was laying on her bed and sliding two fingers in and out of her cute little vagina.

She was watching a porn movie about an older man with his daughter called Family Pies. I grew hard watching my step daughter moan to herself, "Mmmm, if only I could make this happen." As she fingered herself to not just just one orgasm but several in a row.

And the thing that surprised me the most about what I saw was the way she would lick her juices from her fingers after each orgasm.

I got back into bed with my wife that night and spooned her and drove my dick into her warm pussy with thoughts of my step daughter in my head and within a few thrusts I was cumming deep in my wife's pussy.

****

The following Saturday night, Marie and I were wild together again and this time as Jane spied on us, I turned my head and looked straight at her. She froze like a deer in headlights. She was busted and smiled sheepishly but continued to play with herself until Marie and I climaxed together. She then walked back to her room.

I put Marie into a deep sleep and then pretended that Jane wasn't home and walked naked into the kitchen. Marie's juices were still on my dick as I opened the fridge and got a small bottle of grape juice to drink. I saw her looking at me from her bedroom doorway but pretended like I was alone there. I closed the fridge and there was Jane. I nearly jumped out of my skin.

"Jane! Geesh punkin! You scared me." I told her.

"Sorry Paul." She smiled and then looked down at my dick which was still semi-hard and glistening with her Mother's recent orgasm.

"Did you like watching your Mom and me having sex?" I asked.

"I did. I just never knew that my Mom could get so wild in bed. She's always been really conservative when it came to sex."

"W-What do you mean pumkin?" I acted shocked by her question.

"Well, with my Dad, she would never let him screw her so deep and hard like that. She said it hurt to have sex with him. Mom also told me that her breasts were magnets for men's hands and she hated having them touched in any way. And seeing you grope her and tug on her nipples, seemed so out of place. It's like she's a new woman with you or something." She told me honestly.

"Hmmm." Was my reply. And I smiled knowing the truth of the matter.

"What are you smiling about?" She asked.

I looked at her and said, "You saw quite a bit Jane. Perhaps there's a part of you that enjoyed what you saw. Am I right?"

"Perhaps. I will admit that it did turn me on to watch you guys having sex. But what really got me hot was how you kept her on the brink, over and over and over again. I've never seen that before. I would go mad if a guy did that to me." She said openly.

"Yeah? Well you might be surprised at how many women enjoy being teased like that." I responded.

"Really? What kind of women are you talking about?" She asked excitedly.

"Most submissive women enjoy it. In fact, I know quite a few who enjoy the pain and pleasure of it." I told her.

I then reached out and casually brushed her erect nipples through her t-shirt.

"Ohhh." Jane moaned.

I then used my fingers and lightly plucked her erect nipples.

"You like that, don't you punkin." I said.

"Mmm-hmm." She closed her eyes and moaned.

I smiled at that.

Jane stared at my dick and licked her lips.

She looked up at me and said, "It's a lot bigger than I imagined it would be. Can I touch it again?"

"We tried that already punkin and you ran away." I replied.

"I promise not to run this time Paul." She blurted.

"You can, but only if you get down on your knees and take it into your mouth." I told her.

"But I can't, it's wet with Momma's juices." She said in defiance.

"Yeah, so? That didn't stop you from writing about it, did it." I told her sternly.

"Momma showed you the story I wrote her?" She asked angrily.

"She did more than that punkin." I replied.

"You saw the pictures too! Didn't you!" She raised her voice an octave.

"Yup and I know about you and your sister Britt too." I added.

Jane opened her mouth in shock.

"You are a naughty daughter Jane. Your mother is really upset with you. I'm not sure that she will be able to get over the incest you have engaged in with your sister. Your own sister! It's disgusting! Those were her exact words. And the story you wrote about you and your Mother. That's even worse! Marie is afraid to get close to you. She is afraid that you will try to seduce her." I chastised her.

Jane began to sob. Tears flowed down her cheeks.

"You have to help me Paul. Please!" She shrieked.

"I'm not sure what I can do about it punkin. Your Mother isn't as open minded as I am when it comes to incest." I told her.

"And how do you feel about the whole incest thing?" She asked in a small voice.

"I have no problem with it. I thought the story you wrote with your Mother was really hot. I could see it happening." I told her.

"Y-you c-could?" She asked.

"Yeah. Definitely, but it would take more than just you to pull it off. You would need to involve your sister Britt too." I told her.

The gears began to spin in her head. She knew I was right. I just confirmed what Britt said to her only a few weeks ago.

"But it won't work Jane because after I tell Marie what you are up to, she will blow a gasket." I told her.

"Please don't tell her Paul. Please, please, please! I will do anything you ask of me! I beg you." She got on her knees and looked up at my wet dick.

"Anything is a big ask Jane." I told her.

"I know, but I mean it. Go on and ask me." She smiled hopefully.

"Okay, but it involves your sister Britt too." I told her.

"It does? Hmm. I bet you want to have a threesome with us don't ya." She quipped.

"Bingo Jane. But I don't want to fuck your sister, I just want to watch her have lesbian sex with you." I said and smiled sheepishly.

"Deal!" She blurted and rose to her feet and kissed my cheek.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yup! I'll call her right now and she will be here tomorrow afternoon. Thanks step daddy!" She squealed and trotted off to her room.

****

The following morning, Jane and I left for work as usual.

After I pulled out of the driveway, I induced her hypnosis with Crazy Starburst.

"Jane tell me about your conversation with Britt." I said.

"I called Britt and told her what transpired last night. She got really excited and told me that by Saturday morning, you would be gone from our lives for good. She was a little skeptical about the threesome part, but accepted it because you wouldn't be touching her body. She hates men, but especially you after I told her what you said to me about the whole incest thing.

Britt told me how beautiful I was and how sexy my body looked. She told me that she would pretend to be excited around you even though she wants nothing more than to cut off your dick and toss you to the wolves. She loathes the fact that you love our Momma and thinks you are a pathetic loser." Jane replied in a flat monotone.

"Okay, so this is what will happen. When we get home from work, you will take a shower and spend some time with your sister. She will be tired from the drive from Chicago and the two of you will nap together and while you are napping you will put on this relaxing resonance that I will give you to play.

I will take care of things with your Mother and then the three of us can spend the night having sex.

You are a good submissive slut."

Jane blinked her eyes a few times and said, "Wow, that drive always seems so fast Paul."

****

Work went blissfully fast and we drove home in silence.

After I pulled in the garage, Jane went inside and took a shower.

Her older sister Britt arrived and we hugged and made small talk. Jane then showed up and the women went into Jane's room and took a nap together. They got up in time for dinner and then afterwards they went back to Jane's room.

I took Marie to our bedroom and put her in a deep hypnotic trance. She would be knocked out for the remainder of the night.

When I emerged from our room I found Britt in the family room by herself.

"Hey Britt, where's your sister?" I asked.

"She's freshening up Paul." She replied kind of peevishly.

Now was my chance to see if she could be hypnotized.

"Did you see the crazy starburst tonight?" I asked her.

Britt was hypnotized.

I walked back to Jane's room and knocked on the door. She opened it and I said,

"Crazy starburst!" And she was also hypnotized.

"Jane, tonight when we have sex you will do whatever I ask of you, no questions asked. You will cum explosively when you feel my sperm shoot into your pussy. And you will find it puzzling when your lesbian sister eats the fresh creampie from your pussy, but you won't say anything about it because you will be the one to command that she does it.

You will call me Daddy and beg me to fuck your pussy and take your virginity. Even though you are on birth control, you will plead with me to flood your cunt with my sperm and give you a baby.

I plan to have sex with your sister tonight against her will and you will be witness to it, but not move in to stop me. Instead you will laugh as it happens and tell her that she deserves a good fucking. And after I cum in her, you will eat the creampie out of her cunt.

You will spit on her and make her feel humiliated. This is all part of her slut shaming. You will piss on her and slap her face and tell her that the times you spent together were fake. You will spank her and turn her into your sex slave.

I am just a tool you are using to put Britt in her place. This is all your doing. You will command me to fuck her asshole and ruin it. It's what she deserves! The filthy slut!

Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,730 Followers