7 Year Itch Hypnosis Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I began to hump my dick in and out of her pussy. I hit the sides and the began to fuck her pussy in earnest.

"Yes daddy! Fuck the filthy slut's cunt! Fuck her deep and hard!" Jane cheered me on.

Britt's pussy grew wetter and wetter as I jack hammered her cunt with rapid strokes. She arched her back as a massive orgasm ripped through her body.

I didn't let up and grabbed her tits in my hands. I tortured her long thick nipples as I fucked her pussy deep and hard.

(Oh my fucking God this feels good! It shouldn't feel this fucking good. I'm gonna cum again Paul! Britt shouted in her head.)

I felt Britt's pussy spasm around my dick a gain and knew that she was climaxing. It set me over the edge and I cried out, "Cumminngg!"

I drove my dick in deep in her cunt and began to flood her with thick globs of my sperm. It was incredible because Britt seemed to climax when I did that.

"Did you like that you filthy slut? I know you did. It made me super wet watching you cum. First I'm going to slurp daddy's fresh creampie from your pussy then I am going to lick your slimy juices from his cock and then after I remove the ball gag

you are going to eat me out." Jane told her sister.

I slipped out of Britt's sloppy wet hole and Jane took my place between her legs.

"Oh daddy, your cum tastes so good." She groaned and slurped my semen out of her sister's pussy.

I removed Britt's ball gag and Jane fingered some of my sperm out of Britt's juicy pussy and brought her fingers up to Britt's face. Britt didn't need to be told, she just licked her sister's fingers clean and then asked for more.

Jane twisted around and placed her wet pussy above her sister's face and Britt began to eat her out while Jane licked Britt's pussy.

The sisters had another orgasm each before we untied Britt's hands and helped her to the bathroom.

"Time to clean you up you filthy slut." Jane told her sister.

"Yes Mistress I'm ready." Britt told her and got down on her knees in the tub.

Jane stood above her and began to piss on her older sister. Her urine splashed in her face and on her tits but most of it went in her sister's mouth.

Jane then turned to me and said, "Your turn daddy. Piss on the filthy slut!"

"You sure about this Britt?" I asked her.

"Yes daddy, I am." She said and I began to pee on her.

I really had to go and Britt began to moan. Jane then joined her sister and as they kissed I pissed all over them. The three of us then had sex one more time in the tub.

I fucked Jane's sore pussy and then fucked Britt's pussy and when it was time for me to cum, I pulled out and began to ejaculate my sperm all over the two women.

They loved it and began to lick it up and then the three of us took a shower together.

****

I awoke the following morning feeling great. I bounced out of bed and opened the door to our bedroom and heard sobbing and hysterical voices. And that's when reality hit me like a ton of bricks.

"He fucked me mom! He took advantage of us and fucked us both!" Jane sobbed.

"Don't you worry about that bastard Jane. He's done. What he's done is incest and I am so, so sorry that he took advantage of you like that! In fact, I'm going to call the police right this instant." Marie sobbed to her daughter.

And at that moment I wandered in the kitchen.

Both women looked right at me with pain written all over their faces. They were disheveled and in hysterics.

"You bastard! Get Out!" Marie screamed at me.

I just smiled and said, "Crazy Sunburst." And both women became silent.

"Jane, where is your sister Britt?" I asked her.

"She left first thing this morning." She told me.

Oh shit! I thought.

"How did you leave things with your sister this morning Jane?" I asked her.

"Britt is completely submissive to me now daddy. She is now bisexual and wants a repeat performance the next time she visits. I'm pretty sure that she is going to get the abortion pill from her doctor so that nothing comes of your impregnating her with your sperm." She said in a monotone.

I smiled at that. I was too old to start another family anyway.

To be continued...