7 Year Itch Hypnosis Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Submissive slut."

Jane's eyes fluttered and she looked at me.

"Open your laptop punkin and start watching that Family Pies video. I'm going to bring Britt in and we are going to have some fun together.

I then walked out to Britt and said, "You will comply with everything that happens to you tonight. You will be fully cognizant but unable to stop it. You will beg and plead with me to not ravage your body and look to Jane for help, but she will not do anything for you because you are beneath her. You are to become Jane's personal sex slave.

Tonight begins your slut shaming because you are a tease Britt. Your pet name will be slut and you will call Jane your mistress. Your cunt belongs to your sister. She holds your existence as a lesbian in her hands.

When you hear me say the words submissive slut, you will come out of your trance with no memory of what we talked about.

Submissive slut." I said and Britt's eyes fluttered and she looked at me.

"You ready to have some fun? Take my hand and let me lead you to Jane's room." I told Britt.

****

I led Britt to Jane's room and watched from the door as she sidled up next to her sister.

"Is this the video of the daughter seducing her step-Dad?" Britt asked.

"Uh-huh." She replied as she massaged her nipples roughly through her t-shirt.

The sisters began to kiss on the lips and Jane removed Britt's t-shirt and began to trace her fingers between her tits.

"You gonna remove my bra too sis or just tease me some more?" Britt asked her.

"I ask the questions slut." Jane told her sister.

"Yes Mistress. Sorry." She replied and then wondered why she said it.

"What are you girls doing in here?" I asked from the doorway.

Both looked up at me with their mouths open.

"Fuck me Daddy, fuck me hard!" The female actress stated on the video.

"Is that porn you are watching?" I asked.

"Yes Daddy. Please don't be mad." Jane replied.

(Daddy! Why is Jane referring to Paul in that way? Britt wondered.)

I walked in the room in my underwear. The bulge was evident and the head of my 7 inch dick stuck out of the waistband at the top.

Jane closed the laptop and stared at my dick.

"Is that for me Daddy?" Jane asked me.

"It is if you want it to be." I told Jane.

"I do want it Daddy." She said quietly.

"Do you have any experience with dicks from college?" I asked her.

Jane rose to her feet and said, "Uh-yeah, I have quite a bit actually. Does that turn you on Daddy?"

"Yes punkin. It does. A lot." I told her smiling.

"Can I ask you something Daddy?" She asked innocently.

"Of course." I replied.

"Is what we are doing considered incest?" She asked.

"Yes, daughter. It is. Just like the video you were watching. Do you still want to go through with it?" I asked her.

"Yes Daddy. I do. The fact that it is so forbidden and taboo has made me really wet." She said shyly.

"It has?" I asked her.

"Uh-huh. Dripping actually. You wanna see?" She asked.

"I do daughter. Show me. Have your sister help you out of your shorts and panties and show me your little wet pussy." I told her.

Britt helped Jane remove her shorts and panties which were stuck to her vulva. The smell of her sweet pussy filled my nose and Jane laid back on the bed while Britt helped part her sexy camel toe. Everything glistened inside.

"Your pussy looks so fuckable daughter!" I told her lustfully.

"I want that really I do daddy. But you should know that I am still a virgin." She replied.

"You-you are? But I thought you just told me that you have sucked a lot of dicks?" I asked.

"I am a virgin. And yes, I have sucked a lot of dicks too. But I've been saving myself for someone like you, daddy. Someone with a real big cock, not a boy's cock. I want you to take my virginity daddy. I want you to ram it into me and break my hymen and impregnate me. Will you fuck me daddy and fill me with your cum?" She said fiercely.

"More than anything punkin, but for now why don't you be a good girl and suck me. I want to watch as you and your sister suck my cock." I told her.

"Yes daddy." She said and dropped to her knees.

Jane started to swirl her tongue around my dick head and then took it in her mouth. More and more of my 7 inches disappeared until I hit the back of her throat. But she didn't gag, she just kept going until her nose was in my pubic hair.

"Fuck, daughter. You suck some mean dick! Yeah, let me use your mouth like a cunt. That's it! Fuck!" I groaned and placed my hands on either side of her head and began to thrust in and out.

Jane stopped and looked over at her sister Britt. Britt looked up at me and then joined her sister and took a turn at sucking my dick. It was her first real cock and she loathed putting it in her mouth.

Britt was quite talented and swirled her tongue all over my thick shaft and then flicked right under the head where it is the most sensitive. Copious amounts of precum spilled from the tip and I was surprised to see Britt lick it up. She then took my dick into her mouth and unlike her sister previously, she began to choke on it.

"Wlech!"

Jane licked her lips as she watched her older sister choke on my cock.

"Wlech...wlech!...wlech!" Britt choked and then removed my dick from her mouth and a huge strand of saliva came out and Jane swooped in and caught it in her mouth and took over for her sister.

Britt looked up at me with her eyes all glassy and sneered at me.

"That was thoroughly disgusting Paul. And yes, I did taste your fluids." She snarled.

Jane worked her mouth up and down my cock in tandem with her hands and she quickly brought me to the point of no return.

"I'm gonna cum daughter!" I groaned out loud.

Jane released my dick.

"No Daddy! I want you to cum in my pussy." She chastised me.

She then kissed me and said, "I want to feel you inside me Daddy."

So we got back on the bed and while she laid on her back, I positioned my cock at her entrance.

"Fuck me Daddy! Don't be gentle. I need this soooo bad. Fuck me!" She begged.

But I had other plans.

"Britt, why don't you join me between your sister's legs and together we can give her a good licking." I told the two young women.

"Fine, whatever!" Britt threw up her hands.

I pushed Jane's legs open and told her, "Play with your nipples while we lick your twat daughter."

Jane began to pinch and twist her long erect nipples.

Britt began to lick her sister's large clitoris and drove a finger inside her tight wet pussy.

I got right next to Britt and whispered in her ear, "Crazy starburst."

Britt froze.

"Continue to lick your sister's pussy slut. You will feel everything that I am doing to your body and it will turn you on immensely. Your nipples will grow erect and your pussy will be a sloppy wet mess too. You will not be able to stop me as I bring you to an orgasm, your first of many to be certain. You are just a good submissive slut" I told her and she came out of the trance.

I pulled Britt to her feet and stood behind her and looked down at Jane.

"Doesn't your older sister look good as she licks your pussy? She is a slut after all." I told Jane.

Jane sat up and looked down at her sister Britt. She pulled her face away from her pussy and smacked her cheek with her hand.

"You're just a filthy slut Britt." Jane sneered at her.

(What? How could this be happening? Jane just smacked my cheek. Doesn't she know that I am the one in control and not her? How dare she! Britt thought in shock.)

"Smack!" Jane smacked her sister in the head kind of hard.

She sat up and looked down at Britt and then spit in her face. It was humiliating for her.

(Jane hit me again? The BITCH!!! I'm so going to punish her for what she did. FUCK! And now she spit on me? No one has ever spit on me! NOT EVER!!! Britt raged in her mind.)

"I see that look sis. You thought you were in control. You actually believed that I was this weak and powerless younger sister. I faked it to earn your trust. Show this slut daddy who wields the power here." Jane told her sister.

"Uh Jane punkin, I..." I stammered innocently.

"Do it daddy! Don't give me any lip either. Grab Britt's nipples and play with them roughly." Jane commanded me.

Britt looked back at me and said, "You will do no such thing Paul. My nipples are off limits...ARRGGHH."

I grabbed her nipples and whispered, "Sorry." to her. I then began to twist them and pull on her erect nipples.

"NO! Unhand me! Stop that!" Britt screeched.

She looked at her sister Jane who was laughing at her.

"No Jane! Tell Paul to stop! He's hurting me! Please!" She begged her sister.

Jane spit on her sister's face a second time and it dripped into her mouth.

(Fuck! Why can't I escape this madness! Jane just spit on me a second time. Fuck! My nipples are in agony, but at least Paul isn't doing it any harder or I might lose my mind...Jane faked it! She faked telling me that she loved me! She faked telling me that she would worship my pussy! She faked telling me that she would serve me always! Britt mused sadly to herself.)

"Harder daddy! Pinch the slut's nipples harder! Really dig in and don't be sorry! Britt likes it, she really does! Trust me on this!" Jane laughed maniacally.

I pinched Britt's nipples harder. I could only imagine how torturous it was for her.

"Daddy is going to ruin your nipples Britt, unless you fully submit to me." Jane teased her sister.

(NOOOOOO!!!! FUCKING HELL!!! Britt screamed in her head.)

Britt looked up at her sister with tears falling down her cheeks.

"I fucking hate you Jane. You betrayed me. I trusted you and you betrayed me. I'll never submit to you. NEVER!!!" She said with malice.

"AWW poor baby. Your gorgeous nipples will never be the same after this Britt. Every time you put on a piece of clothing, your nipples will rub themselves raw against it. You will be in agony day and night. And then I will torture them over and over again and you will be powerless to stop me. And all you have to do is submit to me. It's such a little thing." Jane teased her and laughed again to continue the humiliation.

"I'LL NEVER SUBMIT. NOT EVER!" She challenged her sister.

"Fine then. I will just have daddy fuck you then." Jane told her nonchalantly.

"WHAT!!! YOU CAN'T!!! JANE!!! I'M A LESBIAN!!! I DON'T DO DICK!!! I NEVER HAVE DONE DICK!!!" Britt shouted at her sister.

"Then submit to me slut." Jane said easily.

"I submit, I submit, I submit, I SUBMIT!!! NOW LET ME GO DAMN YOU!!!" Britt screamed.

"Do it daddy!" Jane told me.

"Jane, punkin. She's your sister. Don't you think this is taking it too far?" I asked her softly.

"Daddy, I love you, but you serve me. You know it. I could ruin you. We both know it and that's why you submit to me. Britt here needs to understand that she is not in control anymore. She is a slave, just like you are." Jane told me.

(Britt was in shock! She looked at her sister and finally understood. The little shit was blackmailing Paul. She could play this game too though and decided to give it a try. What did she have to lose at this point?)

"You're right Jane. I'm sorry. I submit myself to you." Britt said quietly.

"Prove it! Stick your tongue in my anus slut." Jane told her sister.

I knew this was a weak attempt by Britt to show her sister that she truly submitted to her. But I let it play out. I wanted to see how far Britt would go before she rebelled again.

Britt began to tongue her sister's asshole.

"Yeah, that's it slut. Mmmm. Now lick my clit some more. Mmmm. Okay now move out of the way because I want daddy to make me into a woman. Come on daddy. Come over here and fuck me. Drive your huge dick into my little pussy!" Jane said kindly.

I walked over to her and Jane saw that my dick was now soft.

"Slut! Suck daddy's dick until it it hard so that he can fuck me." Jane told her sister.

"Yes Jane. Your wish is my command." Britt told her and took my limp dick into her mouth and began to suck it.

"That's it slut. Suck on daddy's dick." Jane coached her sister.

Britt sucked my dick for a good 5 minutes until it was hard and I grabbed the back of her head. I gripped her hair hard and fucked her mouth like it was a cunt.

"Oh yeah! Suck that cock!" I groaned harshly.

(Fuck! I was sucking the prick's prick again and tasting his precum. Ow! My hair hurt where he grabbed a fistful. I had to let it play out though. I had to convince my sister that I was her submissive slut even though I would never submit to her. Not ever!)

"Come here daddy and ram your dick in me. Don't be gentle. I can take it!" Jane told me.

I did exactly that. I was not gentle. I speared my dick into her tight virgin cunt and her hymen went, "pop!"

Jane screeched, "Fuuuucccckkk!" as I entered deep in her cunt.

It was a very tight fit as you can imagine because she was such a petite girl, but she managed to take me balls deep inside her. The feeling was beyond anything either of us has ever felt before.

I pushed Jane's legs back and began to fuck my dick into her small body.

"Yes daddy! Fuck your daughter! Fuck her hard and deep!" Jane begged me.

I got into a steady rhythm and screwed her for almost five minutes straight when she gripped me tight and told me that she was cumming.

"Ohhh Fuckkk", she groaned in orgasm.

I continued to hammer my dick inside of her pussy. I could feel my orgasm approaching and really started to fuck her hard and fast.

"You gonna cum in me daddy? You gonna impregnate me and give me a baby?" Jane asked excitedly.

"Yes daughter. I'm gonna flood your cunt full of my sperm and give you a baby!" I told her.

(I couldn't believe what I was hearing! My own sister was wanting our step dad to make her pregnant. I had to stop this madness. This was insane. NOOOOO Jane. No god damn it! But I had to sit here and just let it happen or my ruse would be up and Paul would be fucking me next. FUCK!!! Britt screamed in her mind.)

I rammed my dick in and out, in and out and each time I hit her cervix she squealed, "Yes."

Over and over I neared my orgasm and then driving in deep one last time I grunted out, "I'm cumming!"

I blasted sperm into her tight little hole. Huge globs of my semen shot into her spasming pussy. It was incredible and I placed my hands on her little tits and played with her erect nipples roughly to enhance my daughter's orgasm.

The moment Jane felt my sperm shooting into her pussy she had a powerful climax.

"YESSSSSSS OHHHH FUCCCKKK!!!" Jane cried out in orgasm.

The two of us kissed and she looked at me and said, "I love you daddy."

Jane then looked down at her sister and said, "Lick daddy's asshole slut."

(I must have looked like a deer caught in headlights. What? Lick Paul's asshole? But he was all sweaty and he was hairy. I thought I might vomit, but did it anyway. Fuck! This was so humiliating! Britt mused sourly.)

Britt licked my asshole. She stuck her tongue between my sweaty ass cheeks and tongued my anus. I had never felt anything like it before and accidentally farted.

I looked back at her and said, "Sorry Britt."

"Don't be sorry daddy. This is part of her slut shaming. I would be willing to bet that she enjoys it. Don't you slut!" Jane laughed.

I then slid out of Jane's pussy and Jane looked down at her sister.

"Clean daddy up with your tongue slut and then lick his fresh creampie from my pussy." Jane told her sister.

(I can't believe that I am actually doing this part. At least I get to taste Jane's pussy juices on his dick. Britt thought.)

Britt licked Jane's slimy pussy juices from my dick and really did a good job of it. I wondered how she would feel about the next part.

I looked down at Jane's wrecked pussy. It was gaping slightly and my cum was starting to leak out of her pussy. There was blood there too. It looked nasty.

"That's enough slut! Time to turn your attention to me now. I can feel daddy's sperm leaking from my pussy so get to work and eat it out of me...and don't miss a drop." Jane told her sister.

(Oh Fuck! I had hoped that I heard her mistakenly, but I was wrong. YOU CAN'T DO THIS! My subconscious screamed at me. YOU ARE A LESBIAN GOD DAMN IT!!! But what choice did I have. I had to submit or the ruse would be up.)

We watched as Britt got between her sister's legs and looked at the gooey mess there. I grabbed my phone and began to record what was happening.

Britt stuck her tongue in the puddle of semen.

"That's it slut. Slurp it up. Mmmm." Jane encouraged her.

Britt buried her face in her sister's pussy and literally drank the sperm that was inside of her cunt. I knew there was quite a bit because I felt my cock spurt 9 times in my step daughter's tight cunt.

Jane maneuvered her ass over the side of the bed with Britt on her back and her mouth open. Jane contracted her pussy and huge torrent of my sperm gushed out and went in the lesbian's open mouth. I watched as she swallowed several mouthfuls of my sperm before she cleaned Jane up with her tongue.

Britt then turned and saw that I was recording her and her face fell.

(Fuck! Paul recorded me licking the mess of cum from Jane's pussy. I had to get ahold of that video or else my life would be over in Chicago. God damn men! Britt fumed angrily.)

Jane and I could both see how angry Britt was.

Time to continue the training.

"Lay on your back on the bed slut. That's it, now spread open your arms." Jane told her sister.

We each tied a hand to the banister on either side.

Jane then sat on her sister's chest above her ample breasts.

"I don't believe that you have submitted to me slut." She told her.

"You're wrong Jane. I have submitted to you. I did everything you asked of me did I not?" Britt whined.

"Yes you did. You put on a very convincing act slut." Jane told her and then fastened a ball gag around her mouth. It was the same one that Britt used on Jane just a few short weeks ago.

"Daddy is going to fuck you now Britt. It is what you deserve. He is going to destroy your pretty little cunt and I suspect that you are going to like it. You may even have several orgasms as a result. And then when it is time, he is going to spurt his sperm inside of your cunt. He is going to impregnate you like he impregnated me earlier and you are going to give him a baby. The difference between us is that I have been taking birth control pills and you have not. So you deserve this slut. It will end the moment you call me Mistress." Jane told her sister.

Britt's eyes got real big when she heard this and she began to thrash in her bonds. She tried to scream but it barely came out as a choked groan.

Jane tuned around and held open her sister's thighs with her hands.

"Fuck the slut daddy and flood her cunt with your sperm." Jane told me loudly.

"Jane, maybe we've taken this too far. Maybe we should untie your sister and let her go." I pleaded.

"No God damn it! No! The filthy slut needs to be taught a lesson." Jane told me sternly.

I looked down at Britt's bald pussy. Her clit was long and thick and she had some extremely meaty pussy lips. I got between her legs and began to lick and suck on her clit and immediately her pussy got wet.

I drove 2 fingers inside her pussy and twisted them in and out and pursed my lips around her clit and Britt began to thrash around as I brought her to an explosive orgasm. She looked down at me and looked amazed.

(How could he give me an orgasm! It shouldn't be possible that a man would make me cum harder than a woman could. Have I been wrong about men all this time? Britt mused as she came down from her orgasm.)

I lined up my dick with her drooling pussy and slowly entered her canal. Everything was wet and my dick felt hugged like a glove as it penetrated deep inside her.

"Oh Britt, your pussy feels incredible." I whispered in her ear.