7 Year Itch Hypnosis Pt. 08

Story Info
Paul Seduces his Sisters and Nieces with Mind Control.
8.5k words
4.62
17k
12
0

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 06/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,719 Followers

Author's Note: All people in this story are over the age of 18 and some of the scenes contain incest.

****

Trouble in Paradise

Paul's perspective

I was shopping at Walmart and lookin for some underwear. I was between the isles when this cute buxom sales girl showed up. She was only about 5'6" tall but boy was she nice to look at. She was a brunette with her hair tied back in a ponytail.

"Is there anything that I can help you with sir?" She asked.

I found it odd that she would ask because I was much taller than she was and I could reach the higher shelves. I was tempted to tell her no but instead I said, "Can I ask you something personal?"

The salesgirl said, "Sure, anything?"

"What is a gorgeous woman like you working at a place like this?" I asked.

She blushed a bit and smiled. "Well a girl has got to eat you know."

I smirked and said, "Yeah. I know."

"Is there anything else I can help you with?" She asked again.

I leaned in close and said, "You can help me to two handfuls of your girls."

I then leaned back and she cocked her head to the side and responded with, "And what's in it for me if I do?"

I thought about it for a minute and replied, "Whatever you want?"

"Yeah? And what if I want to suck your cock?" She asked.

"That can be arranged." I told her.

"Are you married?" She asked.

"I am, yes." I told her.

"Does your wife know that you sleep around?" She inquired.

"No, she doesn't." I replied.

"You're handsome and I'm tempted to take you up on your offer." She told me.

"So what's stopping you?" I asked.

"I'm curious why you just want my tits?" She asked.

"Well you have a great looking pair and I am a huge tit fan, especially if the nipples work." I smiled.

"What does that mean?" She wondered.

"Well, do you like having your nipples played with and does it make you wet. You see, my wife's breasts are off limits to me and especially her nipples." I told her seriously.

Her mouth dropped open. "That's absurd. Every woman I know loves to have her breasts played with, but their only complaint is that men don't give their breasts much attention. Why are you different?" She asked.

"I guess because I love breasts and I love what it does to a woman. Like with your fascination with sucking cock. What thrill does that bring you? Does sucking dick turn you on or make you wet? Of do you like the power you wield over a man when you do it? Perhaps you enjoy experiencing the man writhing in pleasure or seeing his dick explode from your efforts or maybe you just like feeling his dick spurt in your mouth or tasting his sperm or swallowing his semen. Am I right?" I asked her.

"You have a way with words. I like that. So let's say that I want to take you up on your offer. When do you want to make this happen?" She responded.

"Any time you are available? Let's exchange numbers and go from there." I told her.

She smiled and took out her phone. "My name's Jill by the way."

"Hi Jill, I'm Paul." I told her and gave her my number.

A few seconds later my phone dinged and she sent me her contact info. I then sent her mine and we parted company.

I grabbed the boxers I wanted and continued browse the clothing isle when I got another ding from her.

Jill: My shift ends at 3pm.

Paul: That's in 20 minutes.

Jill: Yeah, I know.

Paul: I can only be gone for about 2 hours before my wife gets curious about my whereabouts. And I've already been gone for half an hour already.

Jill: Would you be interested in coming to my place for a bit?

Paul: Yeah. That'd be great.

Jill: Okay, here's my address. Just park in the street and I will see you in about say 30 minutes?

Paul: Okay sounds good.

I continued to shop and then paid for my purchases before leaving the store and driving to her place. Jill lived in a little community and had a small house. I parked on the street and then walked up the sidewalk to her door and rang the bell.

Jill answered the door wearing a robe and her hair put up in a towel.

"Hi Paul. Come in. Take a seat on the couch. I'll be there in a minute. I had to shower when I came home. I hope you don't mind." She told me.

I walked around the small room and looked at the pictures on the walls and saw one of Jill with two other women that could have been friends or her daughters for all I knew.

Jill came out wearing a cream colored blouse and a pair of shorts. I smiled when I saw her and she smiled back at me.

"Would you like something to drink Paul?" She asked.

"No, that's okay. Thanks." I told her.

"So let's sit on the couch and talk. This is all kind of strange for me." She said nervously.

"I understand you well. I have never done anything like this myself either." I told her.

"You haven't? Hmm, okay. You just seemed so confident and self assured." She said.

"I just know what I like. And I like you." I told her.

"Thanks. That makes me feel better. So how does this work?" She asked me.

"I don't know. How about you open your blouse?" I told her.

Jill smiled and started to fuss with the buttons but her hands were shaking so I did it for her. I opened all of the buttons and then removed the blouse and saw that she was wearing a white lace bra. She had quite a lot of cleavage showing.

"Your breasts are amazing!" I told her.

I cupped them in my hands and squeezed them lightly. I saw that her nipples were pushing through her cups and licked my lips in anticipation for playing with them.

"How about you stand up with me behind you and you can remove your bra." I told her.

Jill got to her feet and I did as well and stood behind her. She reached behind her back and undid the clasps and removed her bra from her shoulders.

I placed my hands on her arms and kissed her neck. I looked down and saw that her breasts still had some lift to them and her nipples were pointing at the ceiling.

"God, you're a beautiful woman Jill." I whispered to her.

"Mmmm. I like hearing that Paul." She sighed.

I reached my hands around her arms and cupped her breasts in my hands. I felt their weight and lifted them up and then let them drop. I did that several times in a row.

"I love how heavy your tits are baby." I cooed in her ear.

I worked my hands over and around her large breasts and moved my fingers over her taut nipples. Back and forth I felt her erect nipples through my fingers and then caught them between my ring and middle fingers and lightly plucked them.

I began to lightly pinch her nipples with my thumbs and index fingers.

"God, I love these things. Your nipples are perfect. I could spend hours playing with your tits Jill. Am I making you a little moist?" I asked her.

"More than a little." She said.

"Show me. Slide a hand into your shorts and finger your pussy with your ring and middle fingers and show me your wetness on them." I growled in her ear.

Jill complied with my wishes and then brought her hand up and showed me her wet fingers.

"Mmmm, paint my lips with them Jill and then put them in my mouth." I told her.

Jill turned toward me and wiped her wet fingers on my lips and then inserted them in my mouth.

I closed my eyes and moaned and then she kissed me. Her tongue entered my mouth and we kissed passionately for several minutes.

When our lips parted she pushed me back down on the couch.

"My turn." She said excitedly.

But I stopped her. I instead brought her down to sit beside me before speaking.

"I don't think the trade off is fair Jill, so I'm changing our arrangement." I told her.

Jill became cross and was about to rage at me when I said, "Since you graciously allowed me to play with your wonderful breasts, I think it's only fair that I return the favor and give you some oral pleasure."

Jill opened her mouth to speak, but then closed it and smiled instead. "Okay."

I got down on the floor in front of her. I opened her knees and grabbed her shorts and pulled them off. I then saw that she was wearing some sexy underwear and opened her legs some more an pressed my face into her crotch.

"God, your pussy smells incredible." I told her.

I stood up then and took her hand and led her into her bedroom. I sat her on the bed with her legs dangling off and peeled off her panties. I then pushed her torso back on the bed and pushed her knees up and opened her legs wide.

I just looked at her crotch and smiled. She had a short strip of black hair above her clit which was long and thick. I used my index finger and opened her thick meaty pussy lips and saw that her juices were leaking from her entrance. I pushed my index finger inside her opening and it went inside easily enough.

I removed my finger and pushed it up into her clit, making her sigh.

I then began to nibble her left inner thigh. I lightly bit her leg and then moved to her crotch and nibbled that too and then her right inner thigh. I purposely avoided her clit for the moment because I wanted to build some desire from her.

From out of the blue, I pressed my nose into her clit and moved it side to side.

"Oh my God Paul. You're driving me crazy." She groaned.

I brought my tongue to her pussy opening and swirled the tip into it. I began to lick up one side and down the other and then swatted her clit side to side and then back down and up the other side.

With my right hand, I pressed my index and middle fingers inside her pussy and slowly twisted them in and out. And with my left hand I began to pluck at her right nipple.

"Oh Paul. This feels amazing!" She moaned.

I flicked my tongue tip over and around her clit and pursed my lips around her clit and sucked it into my mouth.

Jill was getting close. She began to hump her hips up and down to the speed of my tongue.

I worked faster and faster and plucked her nipple harder and harder.

"Oh Paul!" She suddenly gasped.

I pursed my lips around her swollen clit and began to flick the sensitive pearl underneath rapidly. I knew she was on the brink on a massive orgasm.

"OH PAUL!" She cried out loud.

My fingers a blur as I twisted them in and out of her sloppy wet pussy.

I flicked her clitoris mercilessly with my tongue tip and her whole body seized up in orgasm.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, OH FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!" She cried out.

I continued to lick and finger her pussy and play roughly with her nipple for several minutes following her orgasm to draw it out as long as possible before she pushed me away from her oversensitive clit.

She looked down at me and said, "I know it's not part of our deal, but I want you inside of me. Will you fuck me Paul?"

I smiled and removed my shirt, pants and boxers and climbed up between her legs. She grabbed my dick with her hand and said, "Fuck an A, you have a big dick.!"

She swiped my dick up and down her pussy and then pressed it into her entrance. It entered easily enough because she was so wet. I slowly pushed inside her and she moaned a continuous, "Mmmm." The entire time.

"Fuck, your pussy tight Jill." I told her.

I went to kiss her and she turned her head. So I kissed her neck instead.

I thrusted in and out of her pussy really deep and her fingers clutched my arms every time.

"I want you to suck me now." I told her.

Jill just looked at me with concern.

"I want to watch as you lick your slimy cunt juices from my cock Jill." I told her huskily.

Jill looked stricken.

"No. I won't do it. That's disgusting Paul. Just fuck me and cum in me." She responded.

I lost my erection when she said that and my dick slipped from her pussy.

I looked at her and said, "Then it's not going to work with us Jill."

I then lowered myself to the floor and looked around for my boxers.

"What? You're leaving? But I, I, oh fuck it. Wait! Come up here and lay back on my bed." She told me.

I did as she asked and laid back on her bed. My wet dick flopped on my stomach.

She closed her eyes and grabbed the base of my wet limp dick and took the head inside her mouth. She worked her mouth up and down my dick until

it firmed up and started to moan, "Mmmm."

She licked it with her tongue and then put it back inside her mouth.

"Come up here and ride me again." I told her.

Jill climbed up and sank her pussy down on my nine inch cock.

"Fuck, this dick is big! I love it." She groaned.

I grabbed her massive tits and worked over her erect nipples as she rode me up and down.

Jill got into a steady rhythm started to groan, "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck."

I heard a noise and turned my head and saw two women looking at me. Both were smiling and each had a hand inside their pants.

"Oh Paul. Oh Fuck, your nine inch cock is fucking me so good. I-I-I'm Cummmiiinnnggg!!!" And I felt her juices drip down my cock and balls as she collapsed on my chest.

I held her there until she recovered and then she slid off of my dick and started to suck on my wet cock again.

I saw her look up several times and look at the women in the doorway to her room and smile.

She stroked my hard cock and looked at me and said, "I hope you will reward me with a massive orgasm Paul. I want to see your cum fly since we have an audience."

"Tell your roommates to come in and strip and join us." I said.

"I would except that they are my daughters Paul and it wouldn't be appropriate." She said.

"We don't mind mom." Her daughter's responded from the door.

They walked in the room and got naked in a flash.

"Girls, this is Paul. Paul the blonde is Andrea and the brunette is Lucy." She told me.

"Wow mom, his dick is really big." Andrea stated.

"Can we touch it?" Lucy asked.

Jill looked at me and I smiled and said, "Sure. Have at it. But I have to warn you first that it has just been inside your mom's pussy and..."

"...is wet with her juices. We know. We have been watching you guys for awhile now." Andrea laughed.

Her daughters came over to the bed and leaned in and each grabbed my dick firmly with their hand and leaned in and kissed the shaft and head.

This was surreal to say the least. I reached my hand down on either side of her daughter's and inserted my fingers in each of their pussy. They were really wet and 2 fingers went in nicely.

Andrea climbed up first and faced me and her mom lined up my dick with her pussy entrance. She leaned back and in my dick slid. She was super wet but damn was she tight.

I grabbed her tits and pulled on her nipples and she began to moan, "Ahhhhmm."

She got it all the way into her pussy and then looked back at her mom and said, "Go ahead mom and put a finger inside my anus."

"Ohhhhhhh Yeaahhhh." She moaned.

It only took a few strokes in and out of her super tight pussy and she started to orgasm.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm" She moaned through it.

And then she climbed off only to be replaced by her sister Lucy. Lucy took my dick balls deep in a flash and fucked me savagely up and down while I pinched her long thick nipples.

She suddenly cried out, "Cummmmiiinnnggg!!!" And then collapsed on my chest.

She too removed herself from my dick and I watched as Jill began to lick and suck my wet dick again. She took my dick deep in her throat and I announced that I ws going to cum.

"Here I go!!!" I grunted just as she released my dick from her mouth.

I thrust my hips up and the first shot of sperm shot high in the air and then landed on my upper chest and neck. The next blast landed on Andrea's stomach and tits since she was laying on my right. The 3rd and 4th ejaculations landed on Lucy's stomach and tits and then Jill quickly put her mouth on my cock and the next 4 spurts went into her mouth.

She sucked my dick until it grew soft and then swallowed the contents in her mouth.

Her daughter's took turns licking the semen from each other's bodies and then got into a 69 and licked each other's pussy right in front of me.

I spied a clock and looked at the time. "Shit. I need my phone." I told Jill.

She reached down in my pants and retrieved it for me.

I sent my wife a text. "Sorry for the late response, but you'll never guess who I ran into at Walmart. Kevin Bates. So we are catching up with a few beers. I'll be home sometime before dinner."

I looked at Jill and said, "Wanna go again?"

****

Jill and I continued to see each other every 3 or 4 weeks. I saved up a lot of jizz for her and she only masturbated if the urge became too great or her daughter's needed some lovin from her.

She was the first woman I met who I didn't need to use my subliminal device on. It was refreshing in a way.

****

My wife Marie, her daughter Jane and I went to visit my sister Nina and her 3 daughters Abby, Gia and Fran, in Utah for a few weeks. Nina was my youngest sister and we were pretty close.

Nina had been divorced for the last 3 years and her daughters were around Jane's age. We arrived after a long drive and the girls went to talk while Nina, Marie and I had a glass of wine and got caught up.

Marie went off to bed and Nina and I stayed up late. It had been years since we last saw one another. Nina was still alone. I guessed that her breakup was hitting harder than she imagined it would. Her self esteem needed a recharge in a major way. I could fix that but decided to wait and see how things played out first.

****

From Jane's perspective...

We arrived in Utah. I was looking forward to seeing my cousins Abby, Gia and Fran. A lot has happened in the months since I graduated college and I was looking forward to hanging out with my new cousins.

The first week was a blur as we talked about everything including boys. I was relieved to hear that none of my cousins were virgins anymore.

"Uncle Paul is hot." Abby told me one day.

"Yeah, I think he is too." I told her.

"Eww." Gia laughed.

"Why is it eww?" I asked knowing full well what she was getting at.

"Because he's your dad?" Fran chimed in.

"Step dad guys. Come on. But even if he was my real dad, I wouldn't be grossed out by it. I have seen things that you have no idea about." I told them.

Their eyes got real big. Now they were interested.

"But aside from that, how about Nina? She is really pretty. I never knew that my aunt could be so attractive." I told them honestly.

They each cocked their head to the side and looked at me seriously.

"Yeah. I can see that." Abby said.

"Mom is pretty." Gia said.

"I wish I had her tits." Fran said and laughed.

"Have you seen her naked?" I asked her.

"Yeah. We all have. We often layout by the pool and go topless together." Fran responded.

"You do? Oh my god. Have you seen her pussy too?" I inquired.

"Yeah. It's nice. Have you seen your mom's pussy?" Gia asked.

"I have actually. Can I tell you guys something that promise never to repeat?" I asked them.

They all shook their heads yes and moved in closer.

It was last summer. I was recently home from college and I heard noises coming from my parents bedroom. I tiptoed to their room and the door was ajar and there was my step dad and mom having sex.

"Oh my god that is so hot!" Abby sighed excitedly. I looked down and saw that her nipples were erect through her bikini top.

"Go on. What did you see?" Gia and Fran whispered.

"Well Paul my step dad had his back to me so I didn't see his penis. But what I did see is he removing himself from my mom's pussy." I told them.

"Oooh. That's hot!" Gia moaned.

"What did it look like?" Abby smiled.

"Well the lights were dim but I saw that she was shaved bare. Her clitoris was all red and swollen and distended and Paul's semen was leaking out of her." I said.

"Mmmph." Abby groaned.

"Wow. That's really hot!" Gia sighed.

"Boy I'll say." Fran smiled.

"Can I tell you something else?" I asked them.

"Uh-huh," they all said in unison.

"Well, I waited until Paul left the room naked and went into the kitchen. I then went into the bedroom which smelled of sex, and there was my mom totally passed out. She was laying on her back and had her legs spread wide and I bent down close to her pussy." I told them.

Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,719 Followers