7 Year Itch Hypnosis Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God!!! You did not!" Abby groaned.

"You did?" Gia asked.

"What was it like?" Fran inquired.

"Well her pussy was glistening wet. There was a large milky puddle of her juices between her legs on the bed sheet. Her clitoris was the size of my thumb and sticking out from her clit hood. But the most amazing thing was that her pussy entrance was a gaping hole and oozing my step-dad's sperm." I replied.

"That is some description Jane. I'm horny now." Abby responded.

"You're always horny Abby." Gia laughed.

"So what else Jane?" Fran asked.

I looked down briefly and saw that Abby was rubbing her crotch and Gia's and Fran's nipples were hard.

"Well, I was curious for two things. I was incredibly horny looking at my mom's just fucked pussy and my nipples were taut but more than that my panties were sopping wet. I needed to masturbate in a bad way but didn't want to get caught by my step-dad or by my mom if she suddenly woke up.

I reached my hand in and prodded her clit with my fingers. It was swollen and thick and I was so tempted to take it into my mouth. I know it's some sick shit but like I said, I was horny. So Instead I stuck my fingers into her gaping pussy and when I removed them they were covered in their combined juices." I told them.

Abby looked on the verge of having an orgasm, but so did the other two.

"That's so nasty, but fucking hot Jane." Gia replied.

"What did you do with your fingers?" Fran asked.

"Well I smelled them and then I stuck them in my mouth." I said.

"Holy fuck that's hot!" Abby groaned.

"I know. I swear that I could taste both of their juices on my fingers. And it looked like this." I said as I removed my fingers from my pussy and showed them the milky juices on my fingers.

All three cousins leaned in and smelled my fingers but it was Abby who took them in her mouth.

"Mmmm." She moaned.

"Hey! I want some too Abby." Gia and Fran replied.

I reached my hand in my panties and fingered some more of my juices out and each of them licked a finger clean.

"But that was just the start of it." I told them.

"I went back to my room and put on a video that I enjoy watching, called Family Pies. Here it is on my laptop." I told them and hit the play button.

My cousins were so into it and each one got naked in front of me as we watched it play out.

"It's about a daughter and her daddy." I told them.

After the movie ended, we all removed our wet fingers and took turns tasting each other's juices on our fingers. I then continued.

"My step-dad caught me looking at that video. He walked in my room and he was standing there with his dick hard and my mom's wet juices still on his dick. My knees were pulled up and I was fingering my pussy with 3 fingers as I envisioned the man on the movie fucking me. I was even chanting, 'yes daddy fuck me'" I told them.

"Oh my goodness Jane!" Abby came over and hugged me even though we were both naked.

Gia and Fran looked sad.

"It's okay. (I cried fake tears) I took his wet dick in my mouth and sucked him and then he fucked me!" I told them.

All three hugged me and we started having lesbian sex together. Abby got between my legs and licked my pussy while Gia and Fran each latched onto my nipples. And after I climaxed we did the same to Abby and then Gia and finally Fran.

Before we went to sleep I told them. "It wasn't rape what my step-dad did to me. I wanted it to happen."

****

From Marie's perspective...

I went to bed early to give Paul time alone with his sister. I would have plenty of time to talk her ear off when the time was right.

It was 4 days after our arrival that Nina and I had some girl bonding time to ourselves.

"So how's it going Marie? You and my brother seem distant." She inquired.

"Oh I don't know Marie. We have good days and bad days, ups and downs like most couples do I guess. It just that with my going through menopause, we just haven't been as close as we used to be." I told her.

"Yeah, that can happen. It's been the opposite for me. When menopause hit, I grew wetter and hornier than I have ever been in my life. And now being without a man in my life and raising my girls. It's difficult for sure. But I'm missing that spark. You know?" She told me.

"You are so better off without that jerk you were married to. What was his nickname? Oh yeah, micro-penis or something? I'm sure that you will find someone like Paul who has a nine inch cock that you can enjoy giving you a good pounding." I told her.

"Micro-dick. Ha ha ha. Yeah, he was lacking in that area for sure. I didn't know that about my brother. He always kept that part of his life a secret from me. I'm happy that you found him though." She told me.

"I worry for us though Nina. I mean if I'm not the one he is screwing then who is? Menopause sucks! My breasts are so sore these days that I can't even stand to have him touch them and my nipples. Forget it. I feel bad too because Paul was always such a breast man." I told her.

"Wow! Menopause really is hitting you hard. Micro-dick fell short in so many ways. He never paid my breasts any attention. I once had him fuck my ass. He was so small that I couldn't even feel it and when he climaxed all I was left with was his cum leaking out of me. By that time though, I was so fed up that I honestly didn't care that he was having an affair. He's paying for it now though. Monthly. Ha ha ha." She sneered.

"I once tried anal sex with Paul. He barely got his head in my asshole before I told him to pull it out. I would be happy to lend Paul out to you, but since he is your brother that would be incest. So I guess that is out. If only we didn't have any scruples." I told her.

"Yeah, if only." She wondered.

"Your daughters sure have grown up fast." I continued.

"Yeah, they are my pride and joy. How is Jane liking her new job?" She asked.

"Jane is loving it. She works closely with Paul at the studio. I often wonder if she is still a virgin. I think she had a boyfriend in college but she doesn't talk much about that stuff with me." I offered.

"Oh that is really nice. Paul is good with women. He is a keeper. My girls are really open with me about boys, sometimes even more than I care to know. Their stories often leave my panties soaked. God, I just need to get fucked. Urgh!!" She blurted in frustration.

I patted her hand. I grabbed her arm and looked at her eyes. "It will happen Nina. Don't worry about it. You are one of the good ones. Well I'm tired and going up to bed. Good night."

"Good night Marie." She told me.

****

That night as I lay there with Paul, Jane knocked on the door and then came in and sat with us.

"Nina is ripe to get laid Paul. She loves having her tits played with and really wants to get fucked. I told her about your big dick and you should have seen it. Her eyes got real big and her nipples grew taut. Oh and she loves anal sex too." I told him.

"Yeah Dad. I found out that Aunt Nina hasn't been with anyone since her husband moved out. I planted some cues to Abby, Gia and Fran to get closer to their mom and let her see them be intimate together. I even played them that Family Pies video that I seduced you with. I let them have it to get Aunt Nina in the mood for some potential family fun. I think tomorrow night might be the night to seduce your sister." Jane told us.

We all then went to bed.

****

The following day, we hung out by the pool. Paul said that he had enough and went inside. It was planned that Jane would remove her bikini top and see how Nina and her daughter's responded.

Paul watched from an upstairs window as she took off her top and then so did Nina's daughters. Nina followed suit as well and so did I.

"It's so refreshing to be able to go topless." I told her.

"I agree Marie." Nina said.

"Jane, you better put some lotion of those if you don't want your nipples to get burned." I told my daughter.

"I'll take care of it." Abby chimed in and I watched as she slathered sun tan lotion on Jane's breasts and began to work it in with her hands.

"Nina, would you mind doing the same for me?" I asked my sister in law.

Nina smiled as she took the bottle of lotion and squirted my breasts with the white stuff.

"Oh lovely. You just shot your jizz on my tits." I told her jokingly.

"If only I could. God I miss having that done to my girls." She said in a husky sounding voice.

Nina massaged the lotion into my breasts and as her hands roved over my nipples they came alive and she spent more time than necessary on them. She plucked my erect nipples with her fingers and I oohed and ahhed and leaned in and said, "You better stop that or I might forget that we are related and have you get me off with your mouth."

Nina blushed and handed me the lotion. I squirted some on her breasts and leaned in and said, "It really does look like semen doesn't it? I wonder if they make semen scented sun tan lotion for this very effect."

"I would invest in a case if they did." She said in a quiet voice.

"So would I dear. So would I. I love the way your nipples stick out. So thick and hard. If our children weren't out here I might just suck on them for you." I told her.

"I hardly think they would mind or notice so why don't you continue to play with them Marie. Ohhh yeah, harder. Pinch them harder." She told me.

I moved a hand down to her bikini bottoms and began to massage my fingers into her cleft.

"Marie, you naughty sister in law. Ohhhh, mmmm. You know just how to touch me." She said and closed her eyes.

I turned and winked at Jane and she and the other girls removed their bikini bottoms and they all started to get frisky together.

Abby had 2 fingers inside Jane's pussy when Nina opened her eyes. She watched her daughter finger Jane's pussy and strum her clit with her thumb. But that wasn't what had her attention. It was her other two daughters. They were fingering one another and then removing their fingers and tasting each other's juices.

"Mmmm, Incest. Isn't it wonderful?" I told Nina as I watched the girls play with each other.

"It's wrong and they shouldn't do it. Oh, Marie. I want your fingers in me, but we shouldn't be doing this. What if Paul comes out? What if he sees?" She moaned.

"What indeed?" Said Paul as he surveyed what everyone was doing.

He shook his head and then walked back inside.

"Oh god. What have I done?" Nina pushed my hand away from her crotch.

I grabbed her arm. "You missed the best part Nina. He was hard."

"He was? I wasn't focused on that." She hung her head.

Nina gathered up her towel and scolded her daughters ad then walked back inside.

And this was just getting good.

****

From Paul's perspective...

I so wanted to join in when I saw what the women were doing to one another, but thought better of it when Nina pushed Marie's hand away from her crotch and nipple. So I played the angry brother.

All through dinner I brooded and then we sat down to watch television together.

Marie and I sat together on the big couch. And Nina sat on the other side next to me. Any time that I looked over at her she quickly looked down at her hands. I noticed then that she was wearing a white see-thru blouse and I could clearly make out that she was not wearing a bra as her dark colored nipples were visible.

The movie ended and Marie kissed me on the cheek and went up to bed. Jane and the other girls left the room as well leaving just Nina and I on the couch together.

We started watching a movie called Romancing the Stone. It was an older movie that I had seen years ago. It was funny and we both started to laugh and I saw that Nina was slowly inching closer to me.

The movie was half over when I felt Nina sidled up to me. She enveloped my arm in hers and leaned her head on my shoulder. She rested her left hand on my left thigh and I started to get an erection. I was wearing boxers and my dick began to grow up through the hole in the front of them.

I saw that Nina's blouse was open as she laid her head on my shoulder and I slowly brought my right hand up through her blouse and began to lightly caress her left nipple. It responded immediately and grew taut and I lightly flicked it left and right until it was erect.

The movie ended and Nina looked up at me.

"Paul, I'm sorry about what you saw earlier today. Can you forgive me?" She asked in a small voice.

"There's nothing to forgive Nina. I just didn't know how to react at what I saw with you and Marie is all. Marie and I have grown apart this last year. I probably shouldn't be telling you this, but we haven't had sex in almost 11 months. And seeing her touching you set me off I suppose." I told her.

"Are you mad at me?" She asked.

"If I were mad at you, would I be playing with your erect nipple.?" I asked her.

"You probably shouldn't be doing it." She said.

"I will stop if you don't like it Nina." I told her.

(I began to pluck it with my fingers.)

"It's not that. Ohhh, mmmm. It's just that we are brother and sister." She replied.

"And the fact that it's incest." I said.

"Yes. Paul. It's wrong. What would one of my daughter's say if they walked in right now. What would, ohhh, mmmm...your daughter say if she walked in right now or your wife damnit! We are the adults and are supposed to be setting the example here." She said in a stern voice.

"You're right Nina. But I can't help it. You're just so damn beautiful and it makes me so fucking mad when I think back to that douche bag husband of yours and how he treated you. How he cheated on you!" I started to get angry.

"Shhh, shhh. It's okay Paul. Let's not focus on him. Let's focus on. Oh my god." She gasped.

Her hand found my cock and she ran her fingers over the head and came away wet with my precum. She brought her wet fingers up to her nose and mouth and she opened her mouth and let her fingers enter inside.

"You're right sis. We shouldn't be doing this." I said and tried to get up when she pushed me back down.

She looked me in the eyes and said, "It's gorgeous! Your cock I mean."

She bent her head down to my crotch and took it into her mouth.

"Mmmm." She moaned.

Nina's mouth was hot and wet and her lips felt incredible as she pressed her mouth down further on it.

I could tell that she wanted more of it inside her mouth and I leaned back to give her better access. She came up for air at that time and opened her eyes. She gripped it with her left hand and looked at me and said, "It's fucking beautiful Paul. Come on, let's go upstairs to my bedroom."

Nina grabbed my cock with one hand and led me up the stairs to her bedroom. I guess she was afraid that if she let go of my dick that she might lose her nerve. Who was I to care? I was just happy that she had come around to the whole incest thing.

We got to her room and she closed and locked her door. She let go of my dick and placed a blanket down on the floor and pushed it under the crack.

She then stripped naked in a flash and looked up at me.

"Let's do this the right way Paul and incest be damned. I'm going to devour your cock brother. 11 months is far too long without any release. I wish Sherry, Maxine or Darla could see me now. They would probably ostracize me from the family." She smiled wickedly.

"You mean us, little sister. Let's get this straight from the get go. I am a sister fucker. Now get to work and don't spill a drop sis." I smiled.

Nina looked up at me with my cock in the way. She nuzzled my heavy balls and sucked one into her mouth. My dick looked huge compared to her petite face. Precum oozed from the tip of my cock and dripped on her forehead. She moved her mouth from my balls to the base of my cock and the sticky strand of precum followed her movements and now clung to her nose.

"Oh, you're such a good cock sucker sis. But you better turn me around and stick your tongue in my asshole. That's it. Oh fuck that's good sis. Now you're a dirty cock sucker aren't you?" I teased her with my words.

Nina moved back around to my front and licked my cock from stem to head and more precum dripped on her cheeks and chin. She took my bulbous head in her mouth and sucked the precum out and looked up at me.

She slowly took my cock into her mouth until it nudged the back of her throat. She then throat fucked herself on my dick. "Ungh, ungh, ungh, ungh." and a ton of saliva came out of her mouth and dripped down to her tits.

She then did it again, "Ungh, ungh, ungh, ungh" and more saliva came up and dribbled down her chin and onto her tits.

"I wanna fuck your tits sis. Use that saliva to grease my cock between those gorgeous tits." I told her.

Nina did as I asked. Nothing was too out of bounds for this woman.

She removed my dick from her mouth and rose up into a squatting position and I began to fuck her tits.

"Yeah, that's it sis. Press those girls together hard and tighten the valley around my fucking cock." I told her.

I jutted my legs out and in, out and in.

"You're a slut for my cum aren't you sis. I bet you would even watch as I fucked one of your daughters if not all three just to see my cum fly." I talked nasty to her.

"I would Paul. I would do almost anything." She groaned.

"That's what I want to hear sis. Get in the doggie position. I want to fuck your pussy deep and hard and get my shaft all flavorful with your slimy cunt juices for your upcoming cock sucking." I told her.

I lined up my dick with her pussy entrance and began to push inside of her extremely tight canal.

"Oh oh! Oh OH! OH OH!!" She moaned louder and louder.

I didn't care that she made so much noise since everyone in the house was aware of what was happening except for Nina.

"OH PAUL IT'S SO FUCKING BIG!!!" She cried out.

I bottomed out against her cervix and reared back and slammed it in again, and again and again. I pulled out all the way and told her to turn around and face me. I then swiped my wet dick on her face. I covered both cheeks and under her nose and then pushed it inside of her mouth.

"I want you to imagine that the pussy juices you are tasting could just have easily been your daughter's or maybe your sister's or your mom's. And know too that this is just the beginning of my domination of our family sis. I plan to fuck Sherry and then Maxine and then Darla and maybe even our mom. So you could be tasting their slimy cunt juices on my dick right now sis. Fuck you suck so good! Here I fucking cum!!!" I bellowed,

Huge globs of sperm shot out of my dick and into Nina's mouth. It was a massive load of sperm that shot into her mouth and Nina was true to her word. She didn't spill a drop. All eleven ejaculations were handled expertly and she swallowed it all.

I was spent and pulled Nina to her feet and pushed her back on the bed. I pushed her knees up and got between her spread thighs.

I just looked at her crotch and smiled. She had a short strip of blonde hair above her clit which was long and thick. I used my index fingers and opened her thick meaty pussy lips and saw that her milky juices were leaking from her entrance. I pushed my index finger inside her opening and it went inside easily enough.

I removed my wet finger and pushed it up into her clit, making her sigh, "Ohh."

I then began to nibble her left inner thigh. I lightly bit her leg and then moved to her crotch and nibbled that too and then her right inner thigh. I purposely avoided her clitoris for the moment because I wanted to build some desire from her.

From out of the blue, I pressed my nose into her clit and moved it side to side.

"Oh my God Paul. You're driving me crazy." She groaned.

I brought my tongue to her pussy opening and swirled the tip into it. I began to lick up one side and down the other and then swatted her clit side to side and then back down and up the other side.