7 Year Itch Hypnosis Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With my right hand, I pressed my index and middle fingers inside her pussy and slowly twisted them in and out. And with my left hand I began to pluck at her right nipple.

"Oh Paul. This feels amazing!" She moaned.

I flicked my tongue tip over and around her clit and pursed my lips around her clit and sucked it into my mouth.

Nina was getting close. She began to hump her hips up and down to the speed of my tongue.

I worked faster and faster and plucked her nipple harder and harder.

"Oh Paul!" She suddenly gasped.

I pursed my lips around her swollen clit and began to flick the sensitive pearl underneath rapidly. I knew she was on the brink on a massive orgasm.

"OH PAUL!" She cried out loud.

My fingers a blur as I twisted them in and out of her sloppy wet pussy.

I flicked her clitoris mercilessly with my tongue tip and her whole body seized up in orgasm.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, OH FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!" She cried out not caring who heard her.

I continued to lick and finger her pussy and play roughly with her nipple for several minutes following her orgasm to draw it out as much as possible before she pulled me up and I entered her pussy with my hard cock.

"I love you Paul. I do, I really do. I know we can't be husband and wife, but I love you and I want you to cum in me. I want to feel your sperm shooting deep in my cunt. I want you to flood my pussy with your semen and then I want to feel your big dick deep inside my asshole. Will you do that for me brother?" Nina asked.

I fucked Nina hard and deep and worked my dick into a feverish pace. I managed to flip over onto my back and she rode me slow and hard. I grabbed onto her tits and squeezed them and played roughly with her nipples.

"Uh, Uhh, Uhhh, UH, UHH, UHHH! Fuck Paul, I love this dick in me and I'm gonna CUMMMMMMMMMM!!!!" Nina cried out and I felt her juices pour down my still thrusting shaft.

I grabbed her hips and scrunched up my hips and began to jackhammer my dick rapidly in and out of her pussy. Nina came out of her orgasm just in time to have another. "YESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!"

I still wasn't ready to cum yet and seized the opportunity. I pulled out of her pussy and positioned my dick at her anus and pushed inside of her asshole. It was slow going but in it went.

Nina came to about halfway into it and she stopped me by clamping down hard on my shaft. "Wait big boy. Wait! Let me adjust to your size. Fuck this dick is massive." She groaned.

Nina slowly released her grip with her ass and sat up and in the rest of my cock went until she was sitting on my balls.

"No one's ever been this deep in my ass before bro? You're the first.! Good thing I used an enema to clean my ass earlier or your dick might be covered in shit right now." We both began to laugh.

I looked at Nina and saw that her nipples were hard as rocks and when I touched them her whole body convulsed in spasms.

"Fuck bro, what did you do?" She asked me.

"I touched your nipples Nina." I told her.

"Do it again Paul!" She begged.

I touched her nipples and her whole body shook in spasms. I pinched her nipples and she cried out. "ACHHHHHHHH!!!!" and her asshole squeezed my dick like a vise.

I slowly began to pump my dick in and out of her asshole. I got into a steady rhythm and when I couldn't take it any more I squeezed her nipples and we both began to climax hard!

Huge ribbons of cum began shooting off inside of her asshole. Her spasms caused us both to cry out, "YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!"

I held her to me and we both were spent.

We fell asleep that way.

****

We woke up the next morning with my dick still inside her anus. It was soft and I slipped it free along with a good bit of semen that flowed down her inner thigh and puddled on the sheet between us.

I kissed my sister and our tongues did battle. I needed to pee and got up and went to the bathroom. Nina then came in and squatted on the toilet and peed too.

I went to the sink and took the washcloth there and proceeded to wipe the cum, pussy juice and ass smell from my dick.

We both went back to the bed and Nina straddled my torso and looked down at me.

"Did you really mean what you said yesterday about fucking the rest of our family?" She asked.

"I did." I responded.

"I'd like to be there when it happens." She said.

I smiled and then pulled her pussy to me and began to eat her out.