7 Year Itch Hypnosis Pt. 02

Story Info
Paul uses hypnosis to condition his wife.
3.6k words
60.7k
37
0

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 06/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,733 Followers

Editor's note: this fictional work contains scenes of fictional incest or fictional incest content.


Author's note: The following story contains scenes of mind control. All persons in this story are over the age of 18.

****

I was really liking how things were progressing with Marie.

Every few days we were engaging in some form of sex.

I debated whether I should make Marie's breasts less sensitive, but kind of enjoyed her discomfort. It made it seem more real to me and I liked making her wince on occasion as I pinched and twisted her unusually sensitive nipples.

Marie was completely forthcoming about her email exchanges with her daughter.

One morning she was reading one of the emails and Jane asked her, "Mom do you think it's unusual for me to be entertaining fantasies about family incest?"

I put Marie under hypnosis with Crazy Starburst, before she answered her.

Marie was going to say, "Yes Jane. I think you have taken this as far as it should go. Fantasy is one thing but making it a reality is way over the top. You should cease this action immediately!"

But instead I had her respond with, "I think it is good that you are fantasizing about this Jane. I would like to hear some of your thoughts actually. I find it very stimulating to think about. And as long as we just keep this between us, I see no harm in it."

I then instructed Marie, "You will not answer any emails from your daughters unless I am present. It is okay to read them and think about them without me present though. And if any of the emails contain incest related subject matter, you will get very aroused.

I also love it when you are submissive."

Marie came out of her trance and I went and got ready for work.

****

Things were ramping up at my company. Teri was doing her annual reviews and even though mine wasn't for another few months, I was a little on edge because of it. We all were. I began to wonder how I could use the hypnosis track on her to help my situation be less tenable.

I left work on time and got home to find Marie openly masturbating while sitting on the couch. Her robe was underneath her and she was pinching and twisting her sensitive left nipple while her left couple of fingers were fingering her sloppy sounding pussy.

Her eyes were closed and she was moaning, "Yes Jane, just like that. Make your Momma cum. Oh your fingers feel so good inside my pussy. Yes let me taste your pussy."

Marie then removed her wet fingers and wiped them around her lips before she put them in her mouth.

I saw that Marie's laptop was open and sitting next to her and picked it up and read the email she got from her daughter Jane.

"Momma,

I thought you might be mad and braced myself for your reaction to my previous email. But I was pleasantly surprised by it. I'm glad that we have this type of relationship together. I really enjoy being open with you.

I have been having this recurring fantasy. I hope you won't be upset when I tell you that it involves the two of us.

I come home from college and find you laying on your bed. You are naked and a fine sheen of sweat is covering your body. Step daddy is in the kitchen getting something to eat.

I peek in the door to your room and see that your nipples are red and raw where step daddy has been playing rough with them (which by the way is a huge turn-on for me. If only I could gets the guys here to do that with my nipples I would be in heaven.) My eyes travel down to your crotch. One leg is splayed open and the other is bent with your foot on the bed sheet.

I can see that your pussy is still inflamed where step daddy must have been really tearing up your pussy with his thick hard cock. Your pussy lips are wet and swollen and I can see step daddy's sperm oozing from your wet gaping pussy.

I am drawn to it, especially after hearing how much you now enjoy tasting step daddy's sperm after he covers your tits in it. I move closer and am staring at your sexy looking fuck hole. I look up and see you watching me and you smile.

"Take off your clothes Jane." You tell me.

I remove my clothes and I see lust in your eyes Momma.

I then climb on the bed and begin to finger Step daddy's fuck sauce from your gaping wet pussy. "Mmmm." It tastes delicious!

I finger some out and bring my glazed fingers up to your face and you take my cum coated fingers in your mouth. "Mmmm." You moan and pull me up and we begin to kiss.

Our hard nipples are touching and then I cum. Hard!

What do you think Momma?

I can't wait to hear back from you.

Jane"

Holy shit! That story was hot!

I remove my clothes and go over to Marie and drive my cock deep inside her pussy in one push!

Marie opens her eyes and says, "I was wondering when I would feel you on top of me handsome."

She pulls me in for a kiss and I can taste her pussy juices on her lips.

I hump my wife's pussy like a madman and within a few minutes I grunt and begin to shoot huge globs of sperm deep into her pussy. This of course triggers Marie's orgasm and she cries out, "YESSSSSSSSS!!!"

We lay together like that for several minutes after.

I begin to slide out of her pussy and Marie looks at me and says, "Be a doll and finger your sperm out of me and let me taste it Paul."

I raise my eyebrows and then think back to Jane's email. I smile because this wasn't something that I had to program in my wife's mind. It just evolved that way.

I did as she asked and she moaned when she tasted my sperm.

"I can feel it leaking out of me Paul. Hurry and get something to catch it before it makes a mess of things." She tells me quickly.

Shit! What should I get? I rush to the kitchen cabinet and grab a short glass and come back in the room and place it under her ass just in time to catch a huge thick glob of sperm that was suspended in midair. I then place the glass under her pussy entrance as Marie contracts her pussy and more semen flows out. She does that 4 more times and my semen keeps coming out and flowing into the glass.

"Bring it here Paul." She snatches the glass from my hand.

"Wait Marie. Let me get my phone and snap a picture or several. I want you to send these to Jane." I tell my wife.

I take the pictures and then Marie chugs the sperm as if it were a shot of whiskey. And I take several pictures of her while she does it. Marie then opens her mouth to show me the sperm pooling around her tongue and then swallows it while I record her doing it.

Watching my wife do that has given me another erection. Before I can put my dick in her pussy again she takes it into her mouth.

"Mmmm, I just love tasting myself on your dick Paul." She tells me.

I then begin to fuck her again and think, "I have created a fucking nymphomaniac."

I smile as I unleash another huge messy orgasm inside my wife's pussy.

****

The following morning is Saturday and Marie and I sleep in together.

I wake up and see that I am snuggling with her and my hands are cradling her large breasts and lightly toying with her erect nipples. I begin to tug on them harder and twist them and pinch them and Marie moans, "Mmmm."

"As much as I am enjoying this Paul, let's get up and get some coffee." She says cheerfully.

So we get up and go into the kitchen together.

Marie is wearing a light nightie and her nipples are erect and calling to me.

Marie looks down at her hard nipples and says, "You want these don't you Paul. I can sense it and surprisingly I want you to touch them."

"But how? Normally your nipples are too sensitive to be touched Marie." I reply.

"I know, but yesterday after I received Jane's email, I began to play with my nipples. It hurt like hell, but I kept at it. I tweaked them and pulled on them. The pain was terrible and I began to twist my erect nipples and pinch them and the terrible pain turned exquisite. I began to enjoy it and then the pain vanished.

My pussy was a sloppy mess and I began to finger myself and taste my syrupy juices on my fingers. I started to fantasize about Jane and her email and that's when you entered my pussy.

"Are you going to respond to Jane's email now Marie?" I asked her.

"I probably should shouldn't I." She replied.

"What are you going to tell her Marie?" I asked my wife.

"I was thinking of something along the lines that incest is wrong and you really shouldn't be thinking this way Jane. What your step father and I do together is between us and we are adults and married and you being my daughter should not be fantasizing about something that will never come to pass, not ever!" She told me.

"Crazy starburst!" I blurted.

Send a reply to Jane and say this...

"Dear Jane,

Thank you for the candid email. I found it really interesting. Part of me wanted to scold you for what you fantasized about, but the other part of me wanted to applaud you.

I grew moist as I read your email.

I began to play with my erect nipples and the pain was so exquisite that my pussy grew sloppy wet. I began to fantasize that you were between my legs and fingering me and tasting my syrupy juices.

I'd like to continue the story where you left off...

After kissing my lips, you began to suck on my nipples. You then kissed your way down my stomach to my pussy and began to use your tongue and swat my swollen clit side to side. Your fingers entered inside my pussy and the combined efforts quickly brought me to an amazing climax!

"YESSSSS OH FUCK!!!" I cried out in orgasm.

I looked down and saw that your cheeks and chin were wet with my womanly secretions. And then my eyes looked up and saw your step daddy over by the door and stroking his 7 inch cock. It was hard and oozing precum.

I motioned him forward as I pulled you up for a most delicious kiss. I grabbed your erect nipples with my fingers and twisted and pinched them extremely rough-like. You lifted your head and moaned out loud and your pussy got so wet that I could feel your juices dripping on my stomach.

Your step daddy took this opportunity and pushed his thick hard cock into your virgin pussy.

"Pop!" Your hymen blew apart.

It hurt like hell, but you did more than endure it. You relished the pain and welcomed it because like your Momma, pain is what excites you!

Your pussy became a sloppy mess instantly which helped your step daddy to drive his thick cock deep inside your cunt.

You looked back at him and said, "Fuck me Daddy!"

This really excited Paul and he began to fuck your pussy savagely. He really rammed his dick into your cunt. The pleasure was indescribable! He reached his hands around and tortured your hard nipples with his fingers.

You both were on the brink of a major orgasm. Only your step daddy didn't know that you weren't on any birth control. The thrill of knowing that you could become pregnant with your step daddy's baby is what pushed you over the edge seconds before he drove his cock in deep one last time and came!

"YESSSSS DADDY MAKE ME A BABY!!!" You cried out in orgasm.

Paul grunted something unintelligible and began to shoot thick globs of sperm against your cervix. You felt every blast of semen as it flooded into your cunt and it heightened your orgasmic experience by a factor of 10!

He then collapsed on your back in complete exhaustion.

I can't wait to see how you finish the story or keep it moving forward.

Paul would kill me if he ever read this so keep this between us girls. Okay?

I included some pictures that Paul and I took today after our sex play.

Hugs and Kisses,

Mom"

I hit send and off the email went to Jane.

"I love how submissive you are." I told Jane and she snapped out of her trance.

Marie looked down and saw my erection sticking through my boxers and began to give me fellatio.

"I love this fucking cock Paul!" She stated and pulled up her nightie and impaled her wet pussy on my cock.

As Jane fucked my hard dick, I played roughly with her erect nipples and soon we were both seconds away from an intense orgasm.

I grunted and began to spew a massive load of sperm deep in my wife's cunt and my orgasm triggered her own massive orgasm.

"FUUUCCCKKK!!!" She groaned in my ear as we both got off intensely.

Marie then rose off of my prick and her creampie dripped onto my cock and stomach. She then got down on her knees and began to slurp up the globs of sperm before licking her slimy juices from my still hard cock.

We then went and took a hot shower together and I soaped up her tits and played with her erect nipples for a long time.

****

I was in my office and Marie was hanging out and watching TV when her laptop dinged and she got a return email from Jane.

I waited for about 20 minutes before taking a peek so see how Marie was responding to the email. Just like yesterday afternoon, Marie was masturbating.

I walked out and grabbed the laptop and looked at what my step daughter wrote.

"Dear Momma,

Oh My God!!! Those pictures were the best! I got so wet looking at all that cum!

You really are gorgeous Momma! I love looking at your pussy!

Your story blew my mind! It was like you were reading my thoughts or something. I fantasize about step daddy knocking me up all the time. I know it's wrong to think that way and it will never happen, but damn Momma! That was hot and your story gave me a huge orgasm. I included a few pictures too!

To continue where you left off...

Momma maneuvered her way from beneath me so that her pussy was now inches from my face and her face was just under my twat.

I felt step daddy begin to slide his dick out of my sloppy wet pussy. I wanted him to stay deep inside me, but also knew that wasn't possible since Momma was eager to begin eating the warm creampie from my wet pussy.

I felt her tongue flick against my clit and my pussy gave an involuntary spasm moments before step daddy was about to vacate my sloppy hole. He stayed inside and Momma began to eat me out.

I was in heaven. I drove my tongue into Momma's wet pussy and did what she was doing to me. We both moaned as a massive orgasm raced through our cunts.

And then step daddy vacated my pussy and I felt my fluids gushing out of me.

I always gush when I cum and this time was no different. I could feel the wave of fluids as they came out of my cunt. It was like a fire hose on full blast and my syrupy juices went everywhere. Momma swallowed as much as she could before closing her mouth and getting a shower on her face.

I lapped up the juices leaking from Momma's pussy and then turned around and began to lick my syrupy juices from her face while step daddy watched.

We fell asleep and slept like that for a long time.

The next thing I knew, Britt was taking step daddy's cock deep in her pussy in the standing doggie position. I couldn't look away. It was incredibly hot to watch!

Step daddy was mauling Britt's long erect nipples and she was wincing in pain. I should know because she has confided in me that her nipples are a lot like yours Momma. But the thing that really intrigued me was looking at Britt's massive clit as it rubbed along step daddy's cock with every thrust inside her pussy.

As you can see from the picture I sent, Britt has one of the longest clitoris's I have ever seen. I know that I shouldn't have done anything with my older sister, but I couldn't help it Momma. She has read your stories and emails and we have become lesbian lovers.

And yes Britt is a tried and true lesbian. No male dick has ever penetrated her cunt.

But back to my story...

Step daddy removed his wet dick and began to slap Britt's clit with it. She loves having her clit slapped, twisted and tortured and all of a sudden a huge gush of her milky juices comes racing out of her gaping cunt opening and goes all over Momma's face which is poised there.

I'll let you continue Momma. I love this story we have created together. I can't wait to see you. I know that we will never be lovers but it is thrilling to fantasize about it none the less.

Hugs and kisses and licks (wink)

Britt"

Holy fuck! That was even hotter than the last one!

I got between my wife's legs and began to eat her out.

Marie let me and I quickly brought her to an orgasm before she pulled me up and we kissed. I drove my cock inside her pussy and was so charged up from seeing the pictures of Jane's pussy and wet orgasm and Britt's pussy that I drove in deep and climaxed.

"Fuck!!!" I groaned in orgasm. And seconds later.

"YESSSSSSSSSS!!!" Marie climaxed in orgasm.

I was ready with a glass this time and as I pulled out, I put the glass under Marie's sloppy pussy and captured all that yummy cum.

****

I woke up the following morning tangled in the bed sheets. Marie was not in bed with me and I had trouble remembering what happened last night.

I got out of bed and went down the hall to the kitchen and there was Marie in her robe enjoying a cup of coffee. "Hey sleepy head, was wondering when you were going to stir." She said.

I grumbled something unintelligible and poured myself a cup of coffee. I yawned before taking a sip. "You were talking in your sleep again Paul, something about a crazy sunspot or something. You tossed and turned like you were wrestling with something." She offered.

My eyes got really big. "I-I did?" I stammered.

Marie came over to me and tussled my hair and when I reached for her, my hand grazed her breast through her robe and she moaned, "Mmmm."

I then reached out and undid her robe and grabbed two handfuls of her breasts. I grew a boner instantly and put her hands on it.

"Stroke my cock Marie." I told her and her hands worked over my erection.

Marie opened her eyes and said, "I was so aroused by my dream last night."

"Yeah baby?" I said before reaching in her robe and cupping her left breast in my right hand. Her robe fell open and her nipple grew taut.

I worked my fingers over it and Marie moaned, "Oh Paul, you naughty guy." I continued to play with her erect nipple and she took my other hand and placed it between her legs.

"You're wet!" I told her as my fingers delved between the folds of her pussy.

"Uh-huh." She moaned and bit her lower lip.

I removed her robe entirely and got behind her and pushed her forward over the island. I lined up my dick with her pussy and speared my hard-on into her very wet opening. "Fuck!" We both moaned as my cock sunk balls deep inside her.

I began to thrust in and out quickly inside her pussy. I was so charged up that I removed myself from her wet pussy and said, "I want you to suck me baby."

Without being told, she got down on her knees and began to lick her juices from my cock. "Mmmmm, I love your wet cock Paul" She moaned before sucking me into her mouth.

She took me deeper than ever before and it was too much for me and I started to orgasm. "Oh fuck!" I groaned as my cock throbbed and lurched as I shot volley after volley of semen into her mouth. But she didn't seem to mind.

Marie took everything I gave her and swallowed it. She then removed my dick from her mouth and said, "I don't know what came over me, but I just had to taste your cum Paul. And it was delicious! Thank you!"

"Thank you? That's new." I thought and smiled.

Things were off to a good start.

Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,733 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Revenge of the Nerd: Bitch Sister Nerd uses formula to make his sister his submissive slut.in Mind Control
Trophy Wives School Rachelle Pt. 01 Stepson trains his stepsister and mom as horny trophy wives.in Mind Control
I Think College kid takes control of his girlfriend's mom.in Mind Control
Alpha Eyes Ch. 01 Dilan's eyes turn his therapist into a mindless plaything.in Mind Control
Hypnotized Family Joe gets revenge on ex-boss by hypnotizing his busty family.in Mind Control
More Stories