714 Bridle Path Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Make sure you're dressed casually for the event," Tatyana mentioned. "Our employers will obviously be there with us for the opening, they will come in for a bit to celebrate and congratulate us, but after that, it is our space, and they obviously intend to respect the principle."

She smiled at them. "Welcome home, my friends."

They all laughed and clapped, each of them feeling a sense of delight. Because for whatever reason, this place really did feel like home to them.

There wasn't much more one could ask for in a job than that, was there?

***

"Eee, tonight's gonna be fuuun!" Val chimed as she and Trilby walked down the Hall of Ancestors together. The short Italian girl was almost skipping in joy. "Our very own lounge, Tril! Can you believe it?"

"Funny thing is, I believe the bosses when they say they're givin' it to us so that we have our own private space free of them, rather than giving us a space to keep us out of their hair," replied Trilby, sounding much more reserved than her associate and roomie. They'd become good friends since they started working together, and once all the jobs had been made permanent, they chose rooms right next to each other that shared a bathroom, simply for the company. The others, such as Dave, Tunde, Andrea, and Ari, had all taken their own rooms as well once they were permanently hired on. It made sense for everyone. "So yeah, this'll be pretty great."

"More than great," Val gushed, turning to face Trilby as she walked backward, her deep brown eyes glinting with excitement. "Our own bar, big-screen TV, gaming systems, tables to sit at..."

"Well, I'm not much of a drinker, so the bar isn't a big sell for me," mused the hippie girl as she walked along, slowing down so she didn't step on Val. "But I guess it'll be useful for practicing drinks we need to make in our own time, right?"

"That's the spirit, Tril," Val punned cheerfully, looking around at the portraits and busts of men who had been the patriarchs of the Blackwell family over the centuries. Most of them, with their ash-blond hair and ice-blue eyes, were rather intimidating. "They didn't seem to know how to smile, did they? Kinda weird to think that our Mistress is the descendant of all these scary old ogres, isn't it?"

"Kinda weird that somehow she's my Mistress when you're the one playing Holland Tunnel with her and her husband," Trilby pointed out, making Valentina giggle. "And we've seen how terrifying she can be when she's angry, so she clearly inherited it from them. But yeah, these ol' coots don't look like very much fun, do they?"

"Didn't you say you've caught Mistress mooning these portraits?" Val asked as they stopped and looked at a painting of one of the men, a certain Julius Blackwell, a patriarch in the seventeenth century. He was a crisp and handsome man, with rather thin lips that made him look cruel. "Like, bending over and wiggling her butt at one of them?"

Trilby nodded, looking at Julius and wondering what kind of world led to the need for monsters like this, men of iron who thought nothing of conquering in their pursuit of power. "Yep. Seen Mrs. DeBourne and Lady Penrose doin' it together too. Looks like it something of a tradition goin' way back. Alexa flips them off or flashes them once in a while too."

Val thought about that before looking around furtively for a moment before pulling down the top of her corset to expose her full breasts to the portrait.

"Hee! It is kinda fun, Tril," she giggled, shimmying her tits at the dead man while Trilby just pinched her eyes. "You should try it!"

"Pass," the hippie girl sighed, shaking her head while Valentina stuffed herself back into her outfit. "Forget runnin' the risk of Tatyana seein' us do it, or poor Tunde noticing and fainting, I don't have cans like you, or the countess, or the Blackwell sisters. The guy in the painting wouldn't even notice."

"Oh, don't be like that," Val chided, turning to look at her roomie. "You've got boobs, Tril, and they're great."

"Yeah, but you're my former roomie, my co-worker, and my friend, so you're obligated to think so," Trilby pointed out. "Y'remember I told you that one kid on the commune called me 'banana titties' when I was fifteen? Last time I've ever hit someone, Bubbles. I've gone this long without slugging anyone again; I don't wanna make it a centuries-old painting that doesn't approve of my jubs."

The shorter girl giggled into her hands. "I love how you speak, Tril. Every once in a while, you crack off some term someone's grandparents would've used way back in the sixties when they were at Woodstock or something."

Trilby shrugged. "My commune seemed to be firmly rooted in that era, and anything later than that which tried to introduce itself just bled away. Early Led Zeppelin or Pink Floyd was about as late as anything got. Not like there was a Nazi rule, but nobody paid attention. And if someone joined our li'l society, they were probably leaving the internet and pop music behind, y'know?"

"I guess," Val said as they resumed walking. "I mean, my nonno still listens to sappy ol' Italian love songs back in Modena, so you stick with what you like, right?"

"I stick with what I was subjected to," Trilby sighed. "I've had this song by the Mamas and the Papas stuck in my head for twenty-five years now..."

She somehow doubted that prepping bed linens in guest rooms was going to dislodge it.

***

Downstairs, the kitchen...

"I am flattered, sir, but the catering being brought in wasn't necessary," Theresa assured Mike as they stood around the large prep island that the kitchen was centered around. He towered over everything and everyone, but she didn't mind. His enormous presence made her feel safe and was very reassuring. "It wouldn't have taken me long to prepare something."

"I believe you, Theresa, without question," the patriarch replied, smiling and nodding his head. He had the most genial, honest, and infectious smile, and he'd passed it on to his son, Alex. "But this night is for you and your co-workers, and you have no place in its perfunctory execution. Tonight, we're expressing our appreciation for you all. Kar, Alex, Alli, Jordan, and myself will look after things. Only Ari and Andrea are keeping their phones and tools ready. Simple as that."

"Ari keeps the place locked up so tight that I notice my calls out take a half-second or so longer to initiate than they used to, so I guess that's his firewall," Theresa mentioned. She was, in fact, looking forward to having the afternoon and evening off and just enjoying herself. Tomorrow would arrive soon enough.

Mike smiled and nodded again. "Half a second is a small price to pay for the security it provides. Any phone in the place is a potential back door to hacking, after all."

"Ari tried to explain it to me once, but he lost me about thirty words in," she laughed. "Bless him for keeping us safe, though. He told me that a lot of the techniques and technology he uses were invented by your wife?"

"A bit of an overstatement on Mr. Jaffe's part, but yes, Kar was one of the pioneers in quantum cryptography and cryptology back in the Eighties," Mike confirmed. "She wrote a brilliant thesis that is still applicable in manuals today on cybersecurity. I was in awe of it."

"It must've been good if it blew you away, sir," she allowed with a smile. "Is the kitchen set up for what you'll need tonight?"

He grinned. "I've been using this kitchen for thirty years, Theresa, I'm sure I know my way around it. Everything is fine. You go relax and get ready for tonight."

She nodded respectfully and exited the kitchen, leaving him looking around. True, he could've even made all the food tonight himself, but the catering was easy and allowed other matters to be attended to. They'd chosen an exceptional catering company they trusted. In just over a week, Theresa would be organizing and seeing the menus for the two housewarmings and the extra crew they'd be bringing in to assist her. That would keep her plenty busy. Tonight, he was in charge of the catering, Kar, Alex, and Alli were making any runs, and Jordan was tending bar.

It would be a fun night.

***

Third floor, the Master Suite bathroom...

Karen and Jenny pulled away from one another, sitting side by side in the jacuzzi and breathing heavily, looking at the ceiling. Their faces were flushed, but whether this was from the heat of the water or the intensity of their lovemaking was up for debate. The countess' eyes were closed as she sighed, enjoying the tingling that touched every part of her body, a lovely bliss she'd missed so very much.

"Well now," Karen said languidly, her head resting on the comfortable little waterproof cushion fixed into the rim of the tub. "You seem to have recovered from your near-death experience the other night when you went out partying with my students."

"Oh, that was all my doing, Kat," Jen replied lazily, her eyes still closed. "Those poor lambs couldn't keep up."

"Maybe next time we'll let the engineers from the Skule take a crack at you," quipped the bronze-haired goddess with a smirk, making Jenny giggle. "Forget the drinking, Heaven only knows what manner of contraption you'd find yourself attached to."

"Maybe they could build some sort of Barbarella Excessive Machine that I can test myself against," the blonde woman hummed rather dreamily, smiling. "That sounds oh so very delicious, Kat."

"Any manner of depravity does to you, you tart," Karen pointed out, making Jen giggle again. She wasn't about to deny it. The only question was making sure she could get away with it. Given that she was considered by most of the realm to be a model peer, there was a lot to live up to.

They leaned in to one another and pressed their lips together, kissing lovingly. Before the night was over, Mike would be sexually destroying them both, so this was a lovely warmup. They were natural lovers, even after three decades apart, and it showed in their casual, natural familiarity with one another's bodies. The kiss finally ended, but they kept their foreheads pressed together, just enjoying the closeness. They'd missed it.

"So have you seen that girl of yours, Andrea, naked yet?" Jenny queried finally.

"A few times, only casually," Karen answered. "Why do you ask?"

"I'm sure she's quite lovely under that set of overalls I see her in," the blonde mused, picturing the object of her inquiry. "She seems a very healthy girl."

"Well, she is blessed with a rangy and strong build, yes, certainly, but not overly muscular," Karen allowed. "I certainly wouldn't call her physique 'butch' by any means, but she can lift and haul things that Alli or I might consider difficult."

"That sounds most delightful," Jenny purred, smiling. "You should call her in, Kat."

Karen considered for a moment and then reached over beside the hot tub and retrieved her smartwatch, which she now spoke to, having pressed a button. "Miss Kachelmeier? Would you please come see the Countess and myself in my suite when you are available?"

"Of course, ma'am, on my way," came the ready reply.

Just a few minutes passed before they heard Andrea's voice at the entrance to the suite. "Ma'am?"

"In here, Andrea," Karen called back. "The bathing chambers."

The technician and mechanic walked into the bathroom but then paused for a moment upon seeing the two women in the jacuzzi, just sitting casually. "Is everything all right, ma'am?"

"Just fine, thank you," Karen said pleasantly, smiling and nodding. Andrea couldn't help but stare. Two gorgeous women in a churning, foaming hot tub, their large, lovely breasts barely concealed by the water level. She's seen Karen naked a few times, one way or another over the past few months, and got a flash of the countess once. Any and all of those occasions saw her masturbating furiously in her spare room in the basement soon after the incident. Even now, she felt a familiar tingle between her legs.

The only dry thing in the room was her mouth.

"So, uh... does anything need fixing? A pipe or something?" she asked somewhat hesitantly.

"Oh, Kat, she's so adorable," Jenny observed, giving Andrea a coy smirk. "I'd steal her home if I could."

"If you had your way, I'd be left with no staff, no son, and no husband, you harlot," Karen replied, reaching over and giving Jenny's ear a gentle pinch, making the countess squeak and squirm while giggling. "No, everything is well, Miss Kachelmeier. Are you off for the night?"

"I... yes, ma'am," Andrea said, nodding. "Just finished about twenty minutes ago."

"I assume you still need to shower and get ready for tonight, yes?" Karen asked.

"... yes..." Andrea answered warily.

Karen tilted her head at Jenny while looking at Andrea still. "Penrose was hoping she might see you naked. I was thinking that if you didn't mind, you could use my shower while she watched."

Andrea's eyebrow raised. "Y'wanna watch me shower?"

"Well, for now, yes," Jenny said simply, with a graceful shrug of her shoulders. "I want much more than that, but if I drag you in here, girl, then you will miss the party, I guarantee it. That, and Kat and I are due to be worked over thoroughly by the lord of the manor later, you understand."

"So just jump in your luxury shower, put on a bit of a show, and you watch?" the younger woman asked.

Karen and Jenny nodded, still looking at her.

Andrea sighed and shrugged. "Well, not like I don't think about doin' it with you two all the time anyway. Might as well show you what you'd be working with..."

Jenny and Karen snuggled closer into each other, watching intently as Andrea began to undress...

***

Second floor, later that evening...

Everyone stood in the hallway, waiting patiently for Mike and Karen to arrive. Alex, Alexa, Jordan, Freja, and Jeanie were already there, as were all the staff members. Ari had his super cellphone and his laptop with him, but otherwise, everyone was totally off-duty for the evening. This was their night and their celebration, after all. Even Andrea had somehow remained out of her work clothes.

Tatyana looked at her people, subtly assessing them. She tried to take the opportunity to learn something about them each day, and this was no exception. Even now, she looked at how each of them dressed, in anticipation of a 'party'. There'd been no instructions given as to what to wear, outside of 'casual', so it was up to everyone's interpretation.

Mostly, people were just wearing jeans or casual pants, along with tees up top. Andrea was doing a good job of accentuating her feminine side tonight, with snug jeans, and a shirt that stretched across her large bust. Trilby was wearing her habitual flowing hemp pants and fringed shirt, her long brown hair hanging straight down her back, and her Lennon shades concealing her eyes.

Ari, as always, was chic and sharply dressed, in jeans that were tight in all the right places, and a jewel-tone fuchsia dress shirt that brought out his tan skin and crisp dark hair. Even Marie had made some sort of effort to look casual and not mousy, wearing a dark blue dress that complemented her slender figure. Her frizzy hair was pulled back in a bun.

Valentina seemed to have made the most effort, wearing a fun sundress that was a goldenrod yellow, punctuated by black polka dots. The ruffled skirt hemline was high enough that it flared out around her shapely thighs, and the bodice sat low enough on her chest that she was showing excellent cleavage that Freja and Jeanie could not seem to ignore. Her dark brown bobbed hair was clipped in place, and her brown eyes radiated excitement. Her shoes matched the theme of her outfit, down to the lacy little white bobby sox.

At seven-thirty on the nose, Mike, Karen, and Jenny arrived at the end of the hall, with the two women walking on either side of the huge man. Valentina and Marie curtsied while everyone else nodded in respect. Karen smiled charmingly as they joined the group.

"Here we go, folks," she said in her lilting, musical voice, gesturing with a graceful hand toward the entranceway that was currently obscured by a red silk curtain. "As promised, your very own lounge to retire to after an exhausting day's work."

This got a few chuckles from several people. Andrea, Dave, and Tunde provided the only truly taxing physical labour around the place, after all.

"I wish this was an old room, so that we could say that we were carrying on a tradition for Blackwell employees, but I cannot," Karen seemed to lament. "But the important thing is that the issue has been seen to as of now- a recreation lounge you can call your own. If you have seen television shows like Downton Abbey or Upstairs, Downstairs, then you will know what our intent was."

Most of them knew about Downton Abbey, and how the workers availed themselves of free time. Only Jordan and Glenda smiled at the mention of Upstairs, Downstairs. She'd watched it on her grandfather's knee when she was little.

"So then," Karen continued, clasping her hands and looking at them all. "Who have you picked from among yourselves to pull aside the curtain and officially open your lounge?"

Tatyana nodded to her employers. "If it pleases you, ma'am, we have indeed discussed it, and the initial candidates were either Miss Prospero or myself. But then Trilby had a splendid suggestion that we all immediately and enthusiastically agreed to."

She turned and smiled. "We would like for Mister Winson to open the lounge for us. It should have been here during his tenure, certainly, and even if he is no longer technically an employee, he is indeed the spirit of this place. The honour should be his."

"I couldn't agree more and I accede to this brilliant suggestion," Karen said, her eyes shining. She looked at Trilby. "Thank you, Trilby."

"H-happy to help," the hippie girl said, blushing and looking at the floor. Valentina reached over and squeezed her hand.

"Jordan, if you would please do the honours," Karen asked. Jenny and Alexa came to his sides and escorted him to the entranceway while everyone watched. Alexa put a gold braid lanyard in his hand and he turned and looked at everyone before giving it a tug.

The curtain fell away, and the door was already open, giving everyone a look at the room beyond. There were some quiet gasps, and a squeal of delight from Val, as Jenny and Alexa each took one of Jordan's arms and accompanied him into the room, followed by the rest of the crew. Mike and Karen, of course, went in last.

Just about everyone was looking around in rapt fascination, talking to one another in whispered tones about how wonderful it all seemed. Only three of the employees had seen the place completed, that being Andrea, Dave, and Ari, since they were the ones who helped build it. Valentina had been given a quick sneak peek by Andrea two weeks ago, after promising to do naughty things with her, but she hadn't seen it since. Even Tatyana didn't know what it looked like until now.

It did indeed seem a near-perfect copy of the old smoking lounge downstairs, just on a smaller scale. The walls were a deep rose colour, with gilded mouldings along the ceiling. The bar and the furniture were all ornately carved dark wood, except for the two gaming consoles, one of which was an arcade-style machine in a corner, and the other a table for two with the display set beneath the glass surface.

There were four tables in the room, one of which was round and big enough for several people to sit at, while the smaller square ones held two or three, based on their positioning against a wall. As Andrea had once mentioned to Valentina, the room was maybe a degree or two cooler than the rest of the manor, because of the ventilation system, which allowed for Dave to smoke his cigars, or Trilby her weed, and not affect the others in the room too much.